Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
Okay. Ive had two casings out in my living room, everything's been hunky dorey. but then the temp got hot today and i had to do some video editing which means turning on the ac so my pc can run all 6 video drives, etc. So i move the casing quickly to the kitchen, lysolled everything, set em on the fridge temporarily til im done with my video stuff.
4 hours later. i look at the casings and there are these blueish patches all over. it seems to be ON the casing. My casings ARE pinning by the way.
I'm assuming this is mold. But literally four hours seems too fast for mold to just attack that much, im praying it's bruising.
what do you guys think?
is it mold, would it have hit so fast and covered so much?
also the kitchen is about 85 degrees, the LR, 70.
please respond asap.
Oh, you know, i think i did mist them today and stupidly did that directly, could that be it?
-------------------- "If you will it, it is no dream" - Walter Sobchak, The Big Lebowski