Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon DXM, Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Ranch Dressing

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleMUSH HEAD420
Kush Commander
Male User Gallery

Hawaiian Baby Woodrose trip report
    #9211008 - 11/09/08 12:19 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

OK I have never wrote a trip report and my spelling is horrendous but here it goes.........

I got my seeds fome the shamans garden (50) and was very excited about them.I told myself that I was going to take five and that is what I did,when I got them I hurried and scraped them with a file,crushed them up in a folded piece of paper,(I noticed that they were very fresh),untill they were small in chunks,and then droped them in some lemon juice.

Well about 2 houres later I drank the juice and chewed what was on the bottom (the big chunks)and kept them in my mouth for five minutes while playin my guitar(acustic)and then swallowed them I then played my guitar for about 20 more munits and then turned on the history channel and found a show about whiskey and found it to be very very funny.I could not controll my smiling,I was completely sober but I could not stop smiling and I was actualy starting to get annoyed by it.Well I started to think to myself that this was it and all you do is smile the hole time:grin: so about an hour later and I was feeling something in my legs,it was not bad it was kind of teengaly when I rubbed my feet together,and then about 30min. more and I took a shower (a very hot one) and while I was in the shower my head started to itch,so I scrached it and I noticed that my skin was numb and any pain was converted to a teengaly feeling:eek::eek:.So I made the shower hotter and it started to burn but it all felt like realy good,So I decided that the shower was not safe:crazy2:so I got out.well that is when it hit me and I can not explain it,it felt like nothing I have ever did before except for x but it did not feel much like that either,But I did not realy get any psychoactive feelings like with shrooms,but it did feel wonderfull and I layed on my couch all night.I could not move sometimes unless I forced myself (but it was not a bad thing)I was very cumfy and I did not want to move.All in all it feels like a small dose of some x and I am going to try ten some time soon and I will report>>>>>peace and love

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMUSH HEAD420
Kush Commander
Male User Gallery

Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose trip report [Re: MUSH HEAD420]
    #9211030 - 11/09/08 12:25 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I will post more as it comes to me:)

Offlinebootedboy
SpaceCowboy
 User Gallery

#9211319 - 11/09/08 01:42 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Why in the hell do you have a picture of Charles Manson in your sig. That guy is a real piece of shit. Why don't you slap a Hitler picture up there while you are at it. Anyways, not being able to move doesn't sound fun to me. I am glad you enjoyed it but whenever I take anything like that I have to constantly walk around to fight that feeling. When I was a young idiot my friends and I would dose up on DXM and I would walk around all night. It wasn't bad, I just realized it wasn't for me if I couldn't handle it without constant motion.

--------------------
Ask me about ARX!!!

InvisibleMUSH HEAD420
Kush Commander
Male User Gallery

Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose trip report [Re: bootedboy]
    #9211521 - 11/09/08 02:19 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

the not being able to move thing was all mental

InvisibleAgingHippy
Flwr Pwr
Male User Gallery

Loc: Necropolis Flag
    #9211539 - 11/09/08 02:22 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

you don't have to file the skins off the seeds

InvisibleMUSH HEAD420
Kush Commander
Male User Gallery

Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose trip report [Re: AgingHippy]
    #9211556 - 11/09/08 02:26 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Yea I figured that but it's better to be safe than sorry.

Offlinepsychedelicbean
Hustla

Loc: U.S
    #9257038 - 11/16/08 10:48 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

The first time i did hawiian baby woodrose seeds i took 2 hits of acid with them.... i took 2 hits of acid wait a little while then ate 13 hawiian baby woodrose seeds... i did this because i wanted to trip hard... this was the weirdest trip i have ever had and it was a BAD one.. although moments were good. The next time i did them i only took 4 and it wasnt very good.. i didnt like it very much i prolly wouldn't do them again unless my friend hd them and offered them to me

--------------------
* * Mix that x with orange juice, get real high in the D.J. booth, if ya got drank my nigga thats cool, if I could have pills I'd take that too, don't give a fuck any drug is ago, cause every days a party when a nigga pop a roll *

"Rollin'" By 3 6 Mafia

Invisiblefireduck
I registered before you
Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose trip report [Re: bootedboy]
    #9257246 - 11/16/08 11:27 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

bootedboy said:
Why in the hell do you have a picture of Charles Manson in your sig.

Please answer.

Offlinebootedboy
SpaceCowboy
 User Gallery

Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose trip report [Re: fireduck]
    #9257304 - 11/16/08 11:41 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

yes please answer this question and it better be pretty damn good otherwise I have to label you as a sick ass bastard.

--------------------
Ask me about ARX!!!

OfflineSirSmokesAlot
Business First
 User Gallery

Loc: Kentucky
Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose trip report [Re: AgingHippy]
    #9258069 - 11/17/08 02:51 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

teefizzle said:
you don't have to file the skins off the seeds

Not sure about with HBWR seeds, but with MG seeds removing the skin helps kill the nausea. IME i get 0 nausea with no skins on.

Oh and
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/postlist.php/Cat/0/Board/5
Trip reports ^

--------------------
Skellyton
The Comprehensive Truth
Ignore all things posted above. Any thing I said, or said that I did is a complete and total lie.

OfflineMad_Larkin
fnord
I'm a teapot

Loc: British West Indies Flag
    #9258632 - 11/17/08 07:51 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

fireduck said:
Quote:

bootedboy said:
Why in the hell do you have a picture of Charles Manson in your sig.

Please answer.

He's not such a bad guy...once you get to know him. :devilguy:

Seriously though, he's an interesting character. There's a lot more people out there that are a lot more fucked up than he is.

He's just a testament to the fact that the ends DO NOT justify the means.

--------------------
dugasprogie:ramen calcifies ur third eye
DoD

Offlineanyone420
mad buddah abuser
 User Gallery

Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose trip report [Re: Mad_Larkin]
    #9258684 - 11/17/08 08:44 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Wow, people are actually angry because of a picture in someones signature.

I thought most of us graduated beyond the 3rd grade

--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

Invisiblefireduck
I registered before you
Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose trip report [Re: anyone420]
    #9258716 - 11/17/08 09:09 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I'm not angry, I'm honestly curious.  I thought he might not even know who the picture was when he added it.  I mean look at the other two images there... what is the common thread?  I don't get it.

Usually when people make up a sig, they choose quotes or pictures that they feel helps them express themselves.  I do think it cannot be healthy to choose a picture of Charles Manson on that criteria.  The comparison to Hitler is totally an apt one.  I don't get angry when I come across this stuff on the internet, but it is a cause for concern.  It's does not speak well for the state of humanity when a person like Manson can still have supporters.

Offlinetraviedigital
Stranger

#9258844 - 11/17/08 10:19 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

why is everyone hating??

Manson was an avid psychedelic user, starting long before Helter Skelter. Started experimenting with acid in '67-'69 in San Fran. He became a well known figure among the other hippies, noted for discussing philosophy and scientology. (must have been one of the original scientologists??) Continued acid experimentation at his ranch with the members of Helter Skelter - more specifically used to brainwash members to form to his cult. Not sure if anyone has every looked more in depth into the link between the acid and the brainwashing Manson was feeding his members. Regardless of the man, what he did, what he conspired to do, there is certainly an interesting look at how acid affected the cult followers.

Secondly, if a gentleman chooses to post a picture of someone "bad", it is his right to do so. We are American's with many freedoms paid for by death of our fathers. They died so our boy COULD put Manson on his shroomery page. Does not say anything about humanity, you have no CLUE who this dude is, and why he put the picture up. So why are you all hating, before you know anything???

Lastly, Hitler committed over a million genocides, and almost destroyed the oldest religion on Earth. Manson brainwashed his followers into committing murder, (While they were probably on acid), he never pulled a trigger. And you also have to remember that the murders were a sole act, and a sole family. He didn't kill millions for believing in a different savior.

VERY BAD COMPARISON

Offlineanyone420
mad buddah abuser
 User Gallery

#9258854 - 11/17/08 10:24 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Good thing we have people like you to nanny the state of humanity. 

Look man, its absolutely dumbfounding when people see an image they don't like and start bitching about some abstract notion they have of why it shouldn't be there.  Your the epitome of everyone in the world who has ever whined when something wasn't politically correct.  The fatuity of your very demeanor infuriates me.  AND YOU JUST DON'T GET IT.

Heres the short version: "shut the fuck up"

--------------------

Offlineanyone420
mad buddah abuser
 User Gallery

Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose trip report [Re: traviedigital]
    #9258865 - 11/17/08 10:28 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

traviedigital said:
why is everyone hating??

Manson was an avid psychedelic user, starting long before Helter Skelter. Started experimenting with acid in '67-'69 in San Fran. He became a well known figure among the other hippies, noted for discussing philosophy and scientology. (must have been one of the original scientologists??) Continued acid experimentation at his ranch with the members of Helter Skelter - more specifically used to brainwash members to form to his cult. Not sure if anyone has every looked more in depth into the link between the acid and the brainwashing Manson was feeding his members. Regardless of the man, what he did, what he conspired to do, there is certainly an interesting look at how acid affected the cult followers.

Secondly, if a gentleman chooses to post a picture of someone "bad", it is his right to do so. We are American's with many freedoms paid for by death of our fathers. They died so our boy COULD put Manson on his shroomery page. Does not say anything about humanity, you have no CLUE who this dude is, and why he put the picture up. So why are you all hating, before you know anything???

Lastly, Hitler committed over a million genocides, and almost destroyed the oldest religion on Earth. Manson brainwashed his followers into committing murder, (While they were probably on acid), he never pulled a trigger. And you also have to remember that the murders were a sole act, and a sole family. He didn't kill millions for believing in a different savior.

VERY BAD COMPARISON

:thumbup:

--------------------

Invisibleslacker008
Resident Psychiatrist
 User Gallery

Loc: A wave of reality.
    #9259015 - 11/17/08 11:25 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

traviedigital said:
why is everyone hating??

Just because he used psychadelics doesnt mean he is cool.

Back on topic, Im going to try some BW seeds soon. Nom nom!

--------------------
..beneath the chaos of the world, all is secretly well..

Rebuilding my DNA.

Invisiblefireduck
I registered before you
Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose trip report [Re: anyone420]
    #9259016 - 11/17/08 11:25 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I never suggested he shouldn't put the image up if he wanted to, I just was asking him why he wants to.  I don't care that you two are defending his right or the choice that he made.  I'm not a censor.  What is wrong with asking him why he put it there?  He hasn't even come back to this thread, a shame IMO.

Yes, I do think it's fucked up you would glorify a lifelong criminal degenerate who actively tried to incite racial violence.  He is a clinical case of psychopathic behavior, believing that the White Album was a sign from the Beatles to his family that they should go out and kill people.  What do you expect to happen when someone takes note of the pics in his sig?  For all you know Mush Head was trying to be ironic (I doubt it but prove me wrong.)

Offlinetraviedigital
Stranger

#9259665 - 11/17/08 01:35 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

definitely could see irony

i am sure the heavy use of acid was glorified as a "cause" of manson's psychopathic behavior - having a picture could be seen as a larger commentary on America's public perception of acid, LSD, and mushrooms --- they make you go crazzzzzzy - look at ol' mistah manson here!!! PROOFFFFFF!!!!!

so quick to jump to conclusions about the poor doood

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#9260009 - 11/17/08 02:43 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Bear in mind that Manson didn't solely use acid to indoctrinate his followers; I'd hypothesize that most of his cult mind control was successful through his followers' consistent use of belladonna to induce suggestibility and a hypnotic zombie state similar to the Datura-induced voodoo practices.

Always worthy to realize that psychedelic drugs are simply a tool: it's up to the human using them whether the tool is used for good or evil.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon DXM, Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Ranch Dressing

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience