Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinerasta
amigo2
Loc: socal
static
    #919994 - 09/30/02 05:15 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

ive always seen it but ever since i started doing entheogens its been more visible. i was wondering if anyone sees um static? at night. its weird if i look up at the sky at night i see like lil moving squares that kinda looks like static. if im high its WAY more intense but i can still manage to see it while sober. anyone know what the fahk im talking about? if so please tell me so. peace bra.

--------------------
-=[??†?]=-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
Re: static [Re: rasta]
    #920010 - 09/30/02 05:24 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I've been seeing that all my life and many people have told me I'm crazy.

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Invisibledee_N_ae
\/\/¡†¢h |-|øµ§³ ¢å†
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shadow of Neptune
Re: static [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #920019 - 09/30/02 05:28 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I see it if I stare for a while...sometimes on mushrooms the static starts to look like little chainlinks or a very thick weave...

InvisibleSmack31
Stranger

#920052 - 09/30/02 05:43 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

i see fuzzy little spots of color, kind of like the spots you see when you push on your eyes and rub them... not as many though, and not as bright.

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
Re: static [Re: Smack31]
    #920107 - 09/30/02 06:06 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

i see those, too... especially when i look into a clear blue sky... it's weird

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #920159 - 09/30/02 06:19 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I think I know what you mean by "static"... to me, it's like my perception is one of those old film cameras and everything that filters through is vibrating at an extremely fast rate, so fast that most times I don't notice it. But when I concentrate on it, I can see it, and it looks like energy dancing all around me. Mushrooms just intensifies the effect....

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

OfflineAmber_Glow
Sat Chit Anand

#920212 - 09/30/02 06:41 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Huh? :P

I don't think I see this...

But I can remember one of my first experiences getting high, I looked up at the stars at night while laying in the grass, and all the stars began to connect, eventually forming a giant, stone disk in the sky. Probably unrelated...

Anyway, what you are describing doesn't sound like anything I usually experience. Although it reminded me of something else I've seen all my life *starts new thread*.

OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
Re: static [Re: Amber_Glow]
    #920225 - 09/30/02 06:46 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

i see it all the time. im not sure but i think that it is just blood vessels

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
Re: static [Re: CleverName]
    #920236 - 09/30/02 06:51 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

i read somewhere it was small protein chunks swimming in the eyes "humor vitreo" (that's spanish, i dunno how its called in english) im referring to the liquid inside the eye

--------------------

OfflineViBrAnT
WaRpInG &sPiRaLiNg
Re: static [Re: CleverName]
    #920250 - 09/30/02 06:55 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

If you can see the static it has probably become more intense lately, it is a natural process of ascension. If you can see objects breathing it is the breathing of your soul. The outside world is a mirror to the inner world, always rememeber that.

Mushrooms?

You merge/be with your soul by merging with your breath, the creators breath/souls breath. I will teach you the meditation if you p.m. me.

--------------------
" liken this life illusory, for your sand castle will one day be adrift amongst the wind "

Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
Loc: Amerika
    #920845 - 09/30/02 04:57 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

i dont think its anything "magical". at night your vision isn't as acute. you notice more fuzzyness in your vision because your eyes arent perfect. it probably has something to do with seeing with your rods instead of cones. rods are off to the side inside your eyeball therefore recieving faint data making it inaccurate or just fuzzy.

or somehting like that

--------------------
ash dingy donker mo gollyhopper patty popiton rockstop bueno mayo riggedy jig bobber johnathan pattywhacker gogboob t-shirt monkey.

There is such emotion in the distortion.

Offlinerasta
amigo2
    #921834 - 10/01/02 06:55 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

yea it does kidna look like chain links. one theory i have is that supposley everything is composed of vibrations. perhaps im just seeing the vibrations? when im in nature it gets more intense and sometimes i see it during the day so it cant be explained by just saying its just your eyes being weird at night. iono maybe well never truely know what it is.

--------------------
-=[??†?]=-

Invisibledee_N_ae
\/\/¡†¢h |-|øµ§³ ¢å†
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shadow of Neptune
    #922185 - 10/01/02 09:47 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I have the same theory as you..
..so do many top new (and old) physicists, it's called String Theory (click there for the official website). I only know about it because as a younger teenager I watched Conan Obrien every night and one night his third guest was a physicist/author named Brain Greene. His book 'The Elegant Universe' is basically a primer on string theory for someone who doesn't have a higher education is physics, and is a great read if you've only heard of quantum physics but want to know more. I don't know if string theory offers any explantion of the "static" we were talking about... just made me think of it.

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
    #922446 - 10/01/02 11:29 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

rasta... I know exactly what you're talking about.
I used to ask my parents about it when I was a child. They never gave me an answer. "I don't see it..."

I have two possible explanations... but it could be a combination of the two as well.

ONE
I think it has to do with how our eyes see. The retina is covered with rods and cones (cones for color, rods for dark/light). Each one of these rods or cones, when triggered by light, sends a signal to our brains. That whole mess of signals is then interpreted by our brains to give us an image that we "see". It's not perfect.

When in the dark, there are still some photons zooming around all over, there are just many less than when it is "light". The majority of your rods and cones are not recieving a signal... so they see black. However, some of these photons that just happen to be zooming around are still hitting your retina... but there are not enough of them for your brain to interpret them as anything but noise or static.

TWO
To start, I am not fully read up on the anatomy of the eye, so I cannot say this for sure.

I think the rods and cones of our eyes may not see everything identical. That is, they send slightly different signals for the same amount of light. Like the knobs on your tv set (contrast, brightness, hue, color saturation). I'm sure we've all seen two t.v.s side-by-side that did not look the same... .it's because these knobs were set differently (or because the internal hardwiring of the t.v.s differed slightly). I think it may be possible that the rods and cones in our eyes may differ slightly in their "settings". The reason I think this is that I can close my eyes when it is completely dark, thus shutting out much more light... but I can still see this "static". If there were photons still in the dark room, my eyelids would filter out the majority (a noticeable difference, I am assuming... as so happens when much light is present) of the photons (if not all) and I could detect a change in the "static": However, I have yet to notice a change in this "static". So I'm leaning towards hypothesis 2.

Make sense?
None of this is written in stone.

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

Offlinerasta
amigo2
Re: static [Re: Sclorch]
    #924831 - 10/02/02 11:56 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

hmm makes sense...but how come some people dont see it? and why do drugs enhance it? i wonder if this is in anyway related to the patterns you see while on shrooms...speaking of patterns i think its time for a new post...

--------------------
-=[??†?]=-

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
    #924892 - 10/02/02 12:18 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

hmm makes sense...but how come some people dont see it?

How come some people don't see alot of things???
Maybe they're just not looking. They believe that curiousity really did kill the cat... when in fact somebody else's dogma killed it.
Observers tend to observe...

and why do drugs enhance it?

They don't enhance it for me.

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order