Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Boomr Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBoris
Viking Warrior, of Valour
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: TX. Flag
Re: Fruiting question - Multiple strands [Re: Newpala21]
    #9440265 - 12/15/08 09:43 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Newpala21 said:
would a 18 gl rubbermaid bin used as a mono tub b considered bulk. yes its a dumb question but i need specifics. some ppl have different opinions on bulk

Sure... Anything outside of a PF tek cake is bulk I guess... even a Tupperware dish :grin: My tubs/trays are rather small. The way I look at it is, with huge mono-tubs: when ya win, ya win BIG ! ...but when ya lose (Contam), its damn near heart breaking. I'm not a gambler, I don't even scratch lotto tickets. :lol: I don't normally have contams, only had 2 ever in my bulks, but my odds are better with my small dish pan trays (12x14). If I was to lose one of those to a contam, it wouldn't be so bad... Plus I have a Martha, so those fit like a glove :grin:

--------------------
AMU

Terence McKenna Said:
"We have to create culture, don't watch TV, don't read magazines, don't even listen to NPR. Create your own roadshow. The nexus of space and time where you are now is the most immediate sector of your universe, and if you're worrying about Michael Jackson or Bill Clinton or somebody else, then you are disempowered, you're giving it all away to icons, icons which are maintained by an electronic media so that you want to dress like X or have lips like Y. This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking. That is all cultural diversion, and what is real is you and your friends and your associations, your highs, your orgasms, your hopes, your plans, your fears. And we are told 'no', we're unimportant, we're peripheral. 'Get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that.' And then you're a player, you don't want to even play in that game. You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that's being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNewpala21
1st time farmer
 User Gallery

Re: Fruiting question - Multiple strands [Re: Boris]
    #9443721 - 12/16/08 01:19 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Boris said:
Quote:

Newpala21 said:
would a 18 gl rubbermaid bin used as a mono tub b considered bulk. yes its a dumb question but i need specifics. some ppl have different opinions on bulk

Sure... Anything outside of a PF tek cake is bulk I guess... even a Tupperware dish :grin: My tubs/trays are rather small. The way I look at it is, with huge mono-tubs: when ya win, ya win BIG ! ...but when ya lose (Contam), its damn near heart breaking. I'm not a gambler, I don't even scratch lotto tickets. :lol: I don't normally have contams, only had 2 ever in my bulks, but my odds are better with my small dish pan trays (12x14). If I was to lose one of those to a contam, it wouldn't be so bad... Plus I have a Martha, so those fit like a glove :grin:

well thank u for the response to my dumb question. i think im gonna try some trays b4 i lose big as u would say. and seriously im gonna get one of those marthas cause that is just to perfect for a setup. one ? about the martha, is the bottom sealed as well/ in otherwords is the whole thing sealed shut or is the bottom open. just concerned about water/condensation dripping down the sides and forming a puddle on the floor

--------------------

OfflineBoris
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9447681 - 12/16/08 11:53 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

The bottoms open and the whole things sitting in a short squaty sterilight container like this:

Here is my post on how I built mine: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/9023518#Post9023518 .There is a part about my home-made humidifier. Just sift through the posts and find the real info I posted. The humidifier in the post has been altered since. In where I added on a separate chamber for the fan to isolate it away from the moisture chamber, for it was getting wet and shorting out. Now it works GREAT !

Had to bust out my uber MSpaint skillz !:lol:

Some people have been lucky and found things like portable closets. The only ones I see are made of a breathable cloth material... They also make portable green houses, but most of them are uber ridiculously expensive, around $200-$300 if you but them at a store like Home Depot, Lowe's, ect. I always see these on eBay for $17.99. I was going to buy one, but decided I wanted to enjoy a good project of constructing my own. Heres a link to the greenhouses for $18 on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/4-Tier-Mini-Portable-GREENHOUSE-Green-Grow-Hot-House_W0QQitemZ220330746074QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGarden_Structures_Fencing?hash=item220330746074&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A570%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

--------------------
AMU

Terence McKenna Said:
"We have to create culture, don't watch TV, don't read magazines, don't even listen to NPR. Create your own roadshow. The nexus of space and time where you are now is the most immediate sector of your universe, and if you're worrying about Michael Jackson or Bill Clinton or somebody else, then you are disempowered, you're giving it all away to icons, icons which are maintained by an electronic media so that you want to dress like X or have lips like Y. This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking. That is all cultural diversion, and what is real is you and your friends and your associations, your highs, your orgasms, your hopes, your plans, your fears. And we are told 'no', we're unimportant, we're peripheral. 'Get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that.' And then you're a player, you don't want to even play in that game. You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that's being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world."

OfflineNewpala21
1st time farmer
 User Gallery

#9457208 - 12/18/08 04:53 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

ok so does anyone got any opinions on which strains r more potent than other. im looking for some that are nice and meaty with some good potency/visuals. if u guys would b so kind as to share wit me on what kind of mushies meet those descriptions. again just looking for the higher more potent strains, gonna b ordering some more soon and just wanted some general opinions, or even links that would give me this info. ive done some searching but i cant seem to find anything that would tell me which ones are more potent than others in good detail forsay

--------------------

OfflineDamion5050
Mush Doctor
Male User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Translation ! Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #9457251 - 12/18/08 04:58 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Newpala21 said:
ok so does anyone got any opinions on which strains r more potent than other. im looking for some that are nice and meaty with some good potency/visuals. if u guys would b so kind as to share wit me on what kind of mushies meet those descriptions. again just looking for the higher more potent strains, gonna b ordering some more soon and just wanted some general opinions, or even links that would give me this info. ive done some searching but i cant seem to find anything that would tell me which ones are more potent than others in good detail forsay

Change your post that way it doesn't get closed by a moderator.. If you need strain information or have questions refer to the strain thread. It's a sticky..

OfflineNewpala21
1st time farmer
 User Gallery

Re: Fruiting question - Multiple strands [Re: Damion5050]
    #9457344 - 12/18/08 05:14 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Damion5050 said:
Quote:

Newpala21 said:

Change your post that way it doesn't get closed by a moderator.. If you need strain information or have questions refer to the strain thread. It's a sticky..

no idea what ur talkin about. im s0o computer illiterate its sad.  :lol:

--------------------

OfflineDamion5050
Mush Doctor
Male User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Translation ! Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #9457379 - 12/18/08 05:19 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Well one of the moderators will close this thread now because your asking strain information.. And that needs to be asked on the thread about strains..

OfflineNewpala21
1st time farmer
 User Gallery

Re: Fruiting question - Multiple strands [Re: Damion5050]
    #9457404 - 12/18/08 05:22 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Damion5050 said:
Well one of the moderators will close this thread now because your asking strain information.. And that needs to be asked on the thread about strains..

o my bad didnt know that. hope it doesnt get closed. sorry all

--------------------

OfflineNewpala21
1st time farmer
 User Gallery

#9488514 - 12/24/08 10:10 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

ok so i got a small tupperware container that i cased with a leftover b+ 1/2pt ck. i used the 50/50 tek(verm/miracle grow moisture control w/aqua coir). now i let it get about 50% then put it in my small mono with prelite in it for humidity. its been 3 days since ive put it in there. now it looks good and u can c some good looking rhizomorphic myc but i have yet to see any pins starting. my rh is at 89/90 and its getting good lighting. could there b something wrong or should i just give it a couple more days too see what happens. heres some pics if it helps at all.

if clearer pics r needed to c better just ask

--------------------

Edited by Newpala21 (12/24/08 10:16 AM)

OfflineBoris
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9488554 - 12/24/08 10:20 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

FAE is #1 pinning trigger.

--------------------
AMU

Terence McKenna Said:

OfflineNewpala21
1st time farmer
 User Gallery

#9488793 - 12/24/08 11:24 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

k well this is my mini mono. got a hole on ea side like these, plus some smaller 3/16in holes so i was able to regulate my rh and get it were i wanted it.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

Shop: North Spore Boomr Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale