Home | Community | Message Board

Myco.ca - Spores & Cultivation Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinechaatra
Cosmonaught
Male

Loc: California, USA
giving my girlfriend LSD
    #9184673 - 11/04/08 09:44 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Her birthday is the friday after this one. She's done field mushrooms a couple times but never those homegrown goldcaps i usually have. But yeah, she wants to try acid and i wanted to ask a few questions to make sure i can make sure she has a good time.. i'm only going to give her two hits.

so what do you guys think would be the ideal setting for a first time? i want her to get the full experience so I'm thinking maybe beach but i wonder if it would be better to keep it at a house/ back yard? I'm not going to try driving on acid with her in the car so its one or the other..

i just don't know what most people can handle because i usually get a kick out of things like going to theme parks tripping my nuts off.

now that i think about it i guess maybe i should just emulate what its like when i trip alone... looking at cool visualizer and listening to music and smoking blunts out back looking at all the cool art and plants... that's probably the easiest trip but I've also heard of inexperienced people having bad trips when they just sit around thinking because they can't handle some of the mental phenomena yet...

i remember my first trips were always just chilling with 3 or 4 other people and running around the neighborhood laughing almost non-stop, they didn't get serious for a while and i didn't really go in public places or concerts tripping until I'd done it a handful of times.

I'd like to hear your opinions.

also I've never had sex on lsd, what should i say about it if she asks about it? i can imagine its probably either spectacular or horrifying...

--------------------
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way.
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way.

Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain.
You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today.
And then one day you find ten years have got behind you.
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: giving my girlfriend LSD [Re: chaatra]
    #9184693 - 11/04/08 09:47 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

i would do it at home in the daytime
with chill musiK
then go 4 a walkz0r
:dancingbacon:

--------------------

Offlinechaatra
Cosmonaught
Male

Re: giving my girlfriend LSD [Re: Coaster]
    #9184868 - 11/04/08 10:09 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

night tripping sooo much better :frown:

--------------------

Offlinemisos
A wandering soul
 User Gallery

Loc: Elsewhere.
    #9184888 - 11/04/08 10:12 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I say take it so that half your trip is during the day... and half the trip is at night. :thumbup: Good way to go. The only way to go.

--------------------
"If I had a single wish, I would have every single human on this planet see this natural world the way I see it; the beauty in such simple things such as a fallen tree that is covered in moss and that has new trees growing from it. To some, fallen trees are ugly. But in reality, it is the circle of life at its finest. This is a beautiful world, its time that we recognize that before its all gone."

OfflineNoteworthy
Sophyphile
 User Gallery

Re: giving my girlfriend LSD [Re: misos]
    #9184973 - 11/04/08 10:25 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Id say that since she is your girlfriend, you should have a better idea of what is appropriate than any of us do.

Dont treat her like a strange experiment with parameters and stuff. Just join her in with your trip and show her a lot of care and sensitivity.

Id imagine it would be pretty lame to be like 'so should we.. have sex now? is that a wise decision? yeh? ok lets take our clothes off' or something like that (not that im suggesting that is how you go about it usually)
She is your girlfriend. Dont you have sex all the time?
Sex on acid is one of those pinnacles of life. Ultimate experiences shared with another being. unless you abstain from touching eachother, it is likely that you will cuddle, and that you will go along with the usual steps between cuddling and having sex. although some of it might be rather odd if you are unsure of yourselves

just chill out at home like you normally would when chilling out together for ten hours or so. Except you will be on acid. You might want to leave the house. Go for it. Explore her feeligns, share your own.

--------------------

OfflineFrost
Inside a locked room
Male User Gallery

Loc: Florida Flag
Re: giving my girlfriend LSD [Re: Coaster]
    #9185068 - 11/04/08 10:37 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Coaster said:
i would do it at home in the daytime
with chill musiK
then go 4 a walkz0r
:dancingbacon:

This man has it all figured out.

--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Offlinechaatra
Cosmonaught
Male

Re: giving my girlfriend LSD [Re: Noteworthy]
    #9185534 - 11/04/08 11:41 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Noteworthy said:
Id say that since she is your girlfriend, you should have a better idea of what is appropriate than any of us do.

Dont treat her like a strange experiment with parameters and stuff. Just join her in with your trip and show her a lot of care and sensitivity.

Id imagine it would be pretty lame to be like 'so should we.. have sex now? is that a wise decision? yeh? ok lets take our clothes off' or something like that (not that im suggesting that is how you go about it usually)
She is your girlfriend. Dont you have sex all the time?
Sex on acid is one of those pinnacles of life. Ultimate experiences shared with another being. unless you abstain from touching eachother, it is likely that you will cuddle, and that you will go along with the usual steps between cuddling and having sex. although some of it might be rather odd if you are unsure of yourselves

just chill out at home like you normally would when chilling out together for ten hours or so. Except you will be on acid. You might want to leave the house. Go for it. Explore her feeligns, share your own.

hah, your right and you caught me
i tend to turn my friends into experiments when i trip with them. i'm a psych and sociology fanatic, what can i say... but i should break that habit, especially with my girlfriend.

we were friends wayyyyy back in middle school and then we met again by chance a few weeks ago and started dating right away, i dont know her that well yet (obviously we've changed since middle school) and i'm expecting this to be a very bonding experience and i want her first impression of lsd to be a great one because its such a big part of my life that i don't think i could have a functional relationship with a girl that couldn't enjoy it with me.

--------------------

OfflineSirSmokesAlot
Business First
 User Gallery

Loc: Kentucky
    #9185634 - 11/04/08 11:54 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

:rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd: :rave::ipod::lsd:

Drop and have fun. Go wherever the trip takes you. Let her do whatever sound right. I find that planning trips make for a boring trip. Unpredictability is where it is at.

--------------------
Skellyton
The Comprehensive Truth
Ignore all things posted above. Any thing I said, or said that I did is a complete and total lie.

Invisiblepolantis
Prototype v7.3 Alpha
Male User Gallery

Loc: Austraalis Flag
Re: giving my girlfriend LSD [Re: misos]
    #9185715 - 11/05/08 12:05 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

misos said:
I say take it so that half your trip is during the day... and half the trip is at night. :thumbup: Good way to go. The only way to go.

My suggestion is to dose at home, with plenty of cool activities around. But also make sure a walk is possible if you need to get out. Unless you dose her too high, she should have a great time. In fact my gf handled the shrooms better than me when we tripped lol

--------------------
We do not know what we want and yet we are responsible for what we are - that is the fact.
Jean-Paul Sartre

OfflineInnoculus
 User Gallery

Loc: 0.0.0.1
Re: giving my girlfriend LSD [Re: polantis]
    #9185808 - 11/05/08 12:18 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

... Fuck her brains out.  It'll be great, I swear.

Offlinechaatra
Cosmonaught
Male

Re: giving my girlfriend LSD [Re: Innoculus]
    #9185917 - 11/05/08 12:31 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

all great advice, thanks guys :smile:

i got over a week until we do it but sirsmokesalot is right i'll play it by ear.

i want to show her Apocalypse Now so badly though haha (evil grin :P) its such a cool movie but very intense. and i know she likes the doors and they do the music in it. maybe on the comedown...

--------------------

OfflineSirSmokesAlot
Business First
 User Gallery

Loc: Kentucky
    #9185952 - 11/05/08 12:35 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah what i usually do is kind of compile a list of ideas for things to do while tripping. I get together any music or movies i think i might like. Then i drop. Sometimes i might end up watching movies, and listening to music. Sometimes i end up at the beach, on the gulf, trippin balls, trying to have sex with this model chick i had picked up. :laugh: Acid can be crazy man.

--------------------
Skellyton
The Comprehensive Truth
Ignore all things posted above. Any thing I said, or said that I did is a complete and total lie.

OfflineDeam20
Stranger
Male

#9186519 - 11/05/08 02:12 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

chaatra said:
i want to show her Apocalypse Now so badly though haha (evil grin :P)

I thought you wanted her to have a good time?    :shrug:  Too intense in my opinion SOBER, let alone tripping!

Oh and the sex is  :jawdrop:  :hotidea:  :super:

--------------------
"The United States is a nation of laws: badly written and randomly enforced." -Frank Zappa

Offlinechaatra
Cosmonaught
Male

Re: giving my girlfriend LSD [Re: Deam20]
    #9189474 - 11/05/08 04:46 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

because its a cool movie and it has The Doors in it and she likes the doors.

but yeah its an intense movie thats why i said maybe on the comedown.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom