Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNonstop_Shroomin
Friend
Male

Perfect Amount of B+ to Hallucinate?
    #9183997 - 11/04/08 06:07 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I am currently growing the basic B+ and have eaten up to an 1/8 ounce but never REALLY hallucinated. the closest i have gotten on B+ was seeing faces in my smoke as i smoked some herb. but how much would anyone recommend to hallucinate a comfortable amount?

--------------------
:mushroom2:This just is and that's okay.:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemisos
A wandering soul
 User Gallery
Loc: Elsewhere.
Re: Perfect Amount of B+ to Hallucinate? [Re: Nonstop_Shroomin]
    #9184012 - 11/04/08 06:09 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Do a 1/4. I'm gonna do a 1/4 of gt's and orissas next time. (1/8 of each) It'll be worth it.

--------------------
"If I had a single wish, I would have every single human on this planet see this natural world the way I see it; the beauty in such simple things such as a fallen tree that is covered in moss and that has new trees growing from it. To some, fallen trees are ugly. But in reality, it is the circle of life at its finest. This is a beautiful world, its time that we recognize that before its all gone."

OfflineNonstop_Shroomin
Friend
Male

Re: Perfect Amount of B+ to Hallucinate? [Re: misos]
    #9184020 - 11/04/08 06:11 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Alright I'll try that. Appreciate It.

--------------------

OfflineCabinet_Sanchez
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Perfect Amount of B+ to Hallucinate? [Re: Nonstop_Shroomin]
    #9184059 - 11/04/08 06:17 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Usually things start to get interesting around 5g for me.  If you don't have a good scale for some reason, that's about 1 1/2 eighths.

InvisibleBEEP
Re: Perfect Amount of B+ to Hallucinate? [Re: Cabinet_Sanchez]
    #9184118 - 11/04/08 06:24 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

dude thats weird. I've seen my lawn change into a kaleidoscope on a 1/16th of b+. my last trip was with another 1/16th and lemon juice and the visuals where amazing. thrusting forward and back, things turned into vibrations, merged into other objects rocked back and forth and colorful patterns everywhere.

but then again the whole strain thing is marketing they sold you MS which can be billions of different strains, unless they sell you a rig full of LC its not B+ GT costa rican w/e BS they try to sell you, its just random cube MS.

Offlinemisos
A wandering soul
 User Gallery
Re: Perfect Amount of B+ to Hallucinate? [Re: BEEP]
    #9184141 - 11/04/08 06:30 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

.. I don't agree with that. It's possible, but for the reputable places, unlikely in my opinion.

In any case, different cubies give you different results. And 1/16, goddamn. I wish I was like that. I have to take 5 grams now to get some decent hallucinations. I am gonna take a 1/4 nest time. CAN'T WAIT!

--------------------
"If I had a single wish, I would have every single human on this planet see this natural world the way I see it; the beauty in such simple things such as a fallen tree that is covered in moss and that has new trees growing from it. To some, fallen trees are ugly. But in reality, it is the circle of life at its finest. This is a beautiful world, its time that we recognize that before its all gone."

Offlinephaseflux
Stranger than most

#9184164 - 11/04/08 06:33 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

If you don't see anything on 3.5, i don't recommend jumping to 7 right away. Try to increase it by a gram at a time. 4.5 should be good to try. half-gram increments go a long ways in increasing effects.

InvisibleBEEP
    #9184248 - 11/04/08 06:44 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I didn't mean to sound argumentative, just pointing out MS is like a box of chocolate which maybe why we are having different effects from the same strain.

doses like a 1/4 would paralyze me :crazy2: lol

I'm starting to think i have a really low natural tolerance, which doesn't make sense i shroom nearly every weekend.

to the OP, try the lemon juice tek one day, I noticed it really intensifies visuals.

Offlinemisos
A wandering soul
 User Gallery

Re: Perfect Amount of B+ to Hallucinate? [Re: BEEP]
    #9184606 - 11/04/08 07:35 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

No matter bro. Yeah, MS is kinda... Everywhere from what i understand. Haven't tried an isolate yet; I'm getting there very slowly. Anyway. Yeah. I took 5.5 last time and had some fun. Took 4.5-5 before that. So, I think I am ready to take such a large jump. I have experienced some intense shit.

EG. Took san pedro and waited about 4 hours. Nothing. Took about 3 grams o mushrooms... My floor was boiling like lava within 15 minutes of ingestion. Goddamn that was intense. PRAISE PSYCHEDELICS!

It's possible for such a big jump.... If you have experience with drugs or a complete lack or respect for the drug you're about to take. Have respect for substances that come directly from the earth, and they will treat you well... Unless you are not meant to taste the beauty. .. Sorry to sound so poetic, but it really is tue.. and I am drunk.  :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineNonstop_Shroomin
Friend
Male

#9187413 - 11/05/08 06:30 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

appreciate it guys ill probably go to 5g, but maybe not 1/4 yet.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract