Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: My glovebox that's under construction + pics.
    #91804 - 01/18/00 02:40 AM (24 years, 2 months ago)

You will not believe it but I almost have the exact same design. I used a computer fan with a vaccum cleaner filter intead of the hitech hepa stuff you got there.

ADVISE: Instead of gloves you can buy a really cheap wind stopper jacket type thing
small in size and cut the sleeves (they should have an elastic wrist band) off. Seal the shoulder part around the holes for your arms.
Inside the glove box you can have a bottle of
sterilizing gel. Use disposable latex gloves and sterilize while inside the glove box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#91806 - 01/18/00 03:56 AM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah I was thinking of getting those elastic pipes, made of soft plastic/rubber with a steel spiral. Don't know what they're called. They are usualy grey, and one can fit an arm inside easily.. Looks kinda "robot" :biggrin:. To them you could add kitchen gloves or something easy to slip into, and perhaps some talk. I would belive they would be the best. They are also expandable/compressable so you can position your arms inside the chamber in any deept :biggrin:

Anonymous

#91807 - 01/18/00 09:50 AM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Same goes for the jacket. You can pick one up for like $3 and it works

------------------
I burped and she turned purple.....

Anonymous

#91808 - 01/19/00 09:21 AM (24 years, 2 months ago)

go to www.petwhse.com and search for "aqatic gloves" these go up to your sleeve and are disposable. They used to sell heavy duty ones but can't seem to find them anywhere. I bet if you did some searching in fish tank accesory on-line stores, you could find the rubber ones, they are 28". Try searching "That Fish Place" and call them about rubber aqua gloves. I bought some a not long ago so I know they have them but it isn't on the on-line store.
Peace

Anonymous

#91809 - 01/19/00 03:00 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

I know what you are on about with the plastic spiral thing. This is called flexible plastic ducting. I have built two glove boxes so far and used it in both. It is cheap as hell and easy to clean. I use the 4" diameter size, available at any hardware store. I then use large sized dish washing rubber gloves which stretch over the ends and then you tape them. Works great!

BTW where did you get your hepa and how much did it cost? Does it have a fan in it?

Anonymous

#91811 - 01/19/00 05:41 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

That has got to be one of best gloveboxes I have ever seen. When you get some specs togeather, I would love to publish them on my website. Let me know!!! Great Job!!!

------------------
Need a Cultivation Tek, Growing Parameter or are you interested in Spirituality? Come to Mage's EntheoMycology Site" at http://www.shroom-mage.com

Anonymous

#91812 - 01/20/00 06:28 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Nice, very nice indeed.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates