Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePillar
The Fire Borne

Re: Gaining powers by tripping??????? [Re: Mr Cyan]
    #9182425 - 11/04/08 12:24 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I have had that awareness as well. Almost as if I was talking to children, even though the people I was talking to were peers, they seemed childish because I new what they were about to say and what they were about to do. And although I completely agree, it does "Feel" like a power, like mentioned before, you must be able to control it, but you hinted on this in the origninal post in saying that you wanted to learn how to control it. I do not however believe in any way that this is due to your Wiccan background.

--------------------
-----PILLAR-----
--------------------
Destruction is the purest form of Creation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Gaining powers by tripping??????? [Re: JohnP]
    #9182427 - 11/04/08 12:25 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Sure, send 'em over PM.

But what's funny about situations like that is that no matter how paranoid the schizophrenic is, or how many black helicopters constantly swarm over his house at night or how many cameras they've implanted in his house--somehow the government never seems to actually do anything about him.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

OfflineJohnP
Why?
Male User Gallery
Re: Gaining powers by tripping??????? [Re: deCypher]
    #9182444 - 11/04/08 12:28 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

The Cypher said:
Sure, send 'em over PM.

But what's funny about situations like that is that no matter how paranoid the schizophrenic is, or how many black helicopters constantly swarm over his house at night or how many cameras they've implanted in his house--somehow the government never seems to actually do anything about him.

Softkill? Consciousness interface maybe? They can do a lot more than come arrest him and throw him in jail or cut his arms off...

Ahg I don't like getting into government stuff because honestly it does make me uncomfortable. PMMing.

Anyways, in terms of the original discussion... I have found over the past year, when first getting into it I was focusing on "mind" stuff that didn't work well. Telepathy is a profound feeling more than anything and if you want to send messages, feelings are the best messages to send. :smile:

Edited by JohnP (11/04/08 12:32 PM)

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

Re: Gaining powers by tripping??????? [Re: JohnP]
    #9182452 - 11/04/08 12:31 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

The government isn't spraying us with nanobots. I simply don't think the government is intelligent and organized enough to cover up something like that. PM that proof, if you like.

--------------------

Offlinestaedtler
Stranger

Re: Gaining powers by tripping??????? [Re: staedtler]
    #9182453 - 11/04/08 12:31 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Sorry for the delay.... lmao  Infinite love and understanding spreads quick no??

Q1: Is this in the pursuit of Ekstasis ?
Q2 (optional): Honestly?
Q3 (optional): Truly? 

Ecstasy Compass
...............e..................
....p........^.......P..........
...............|..................
S............|...........H......
...............|..................
.....N..............D.............
.............U....................

e = Ecstasy
P = Pleasure
H = Happiness
D = Dreaming 
U = Understanding
N = Nightmares
S = Sadness

Length of needle: oriented e-U = Love
                          oriented S-H = Fear

The Ecstasy Compass' imaginary needle has two variables determined by your consciousness: the position and length of the arrow. The arrow will point to where your consciousness currently is.  The length of the needle determines the intensity of the conscious (arrow tip) and unsconcious (arrow end) state. 

How to use: Note your current position on the compass and ensure the next decision you make moves the tip closer to e.

Decisions: Consult the needle when making a decision. Before a decision is made, ask yourself Q1. (Q2 and Q3 are only exist to ensure the compass is powered on) The decision is elegantly right if made while the compass is pointed towards e. Decisions are immediate, if there is any delay, come back to the compass when you understand the decision. Also remember that decisions require understanding, and since this understanding brings ecstasy, decisions based on the compass bring tremendous ecstasy all by themselves. 

Memory: The compass face has a memory, the indicators that are used the most will glow the brightest. The longer you go without H and S, the clearer e and U will become.

Power: The compass is powered solely by Truth and Honesty.

Being: If the needle has shrunk to a point instead of a line, you are in a state of total consciousness (being instead of doing). To attain a state of being, use meditation, yoga, etc. This is a good place to start to easily navigate towards ecstasy.

On Fear: Fear can be measured on the compass as the length of the needle while oriented towards H or S.

On Love: Can be measured on the compass as the length of the needle while oriented towards U or e.

On Understanding: Understanding is exponentially multiplied using communication.

On Groups: Based on scarcity, groups need a leader. While in a group, ensure all members of the group understand why the leader exists and that each member has a compass. 

On Direction: Consult the compass for every decision you make. If the compass is pointed oriented towards H or S during a decision, the needle will grow in the wrong direction while e and U begin to fade.

On Goals: Simply having true goals of any stature creates the direct decision path in your mind to those goals, solving each problem as your mind sees them arise.  If you sense fear, conflict or negativity, ask yourself if it affects your goal - if not, then there is nothing to fear, no conflict and only positivity. If it persists, there is something to learn because you do not understand it.  When you finally understand what to goal is, you'll instantly realize it is possible, resulting in ecstasy.

On Problems: Problems cannot exist without solutions. The solutions can easily be found using the interrogative 'why'. Within the true answer to the question of 'why' the problem exists is the solution. Within each question is an answer. Before you decide to answer the question, consult the compass.  Remember, problems lead to understanding.

On Negativity: There is no evil, or negativity, only a perceived absense of positivity.  A person is bound (by set and setting) by what gives them the most ecstasy.  If you see something that you want to perceive as bad, check your compass.  It is only bad if you beleive it is.  Understanding is the key.

On Conflict: Conflicts result from scarcity.  Conflicts are positive and have an important purpose and are easily solved using the compass.  Please remember that humans no longer suffer from scarcity, therefore every human conflict is based on dishonesty.  Understand why the conflict exists and it will instantly disappear.

Self Check: Am I in ecstasy? Don't know? Ask your body, "Is there anything else I'd rather be doing?"  Ask your mind, "Is there anything else I'd rather be thinking?"

At what cost? Ecstasy has no payment or cost. The trade for ecstasy is instant understanding. The trade for understanding is instant ecstasy.

Remember:  Because we now live free of scarcity in an age of technology, the needle's length is infinite.

OfflineJohnP
Why?
Male User Gallery
    #9182468 - 11/04/08 12:33 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

If you guys would like to discuss the government stuff you can message me on aim at skatardude12.

That E compass is nice... A very in depth overview of following your hearts intent. :smile: Very very nice :smile:

Edited by JohnP (11/04/08 12:35 PM)

Offlinearpnuke
Always changing
 User Gallery

Re: Gaining powers by tripping??????? [Re: deCypher]
    #9182522 - 11/04/08 12:48 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

The Cypher said:
Quote:

arpnuke said:
My intuition has often been on the right track, but I've never read someone's mind 100% when I confirmed with asking them if they thought ______.

Then again, who would answer truthfully to that sort of question?  People don't like the idea that other people can read their minds.

I've had the exact same thought.  Often times I've been basically right on.  For example, I was at the psychiatrist talking with him about this thought reading business.  I said, "I would like to talk with an old hippy that ate a lot of acid and see how they live out life after those experiences."

After I said that I hear, "You're looking right at one."

I mention this and the doc played it down as being a child of the 60s and that he had tripped before, but wasn't thinking that.  I feel it is intuition, not mind reading.  I dunno man, but welcome to the club!  I suggest laying off psychs for a year, thats what I'm doing.  Downer time for people with drug problems :smile:

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Loc: georgia, us
Re: Gaining powers by tripping??????? [Re: wiccan_shaman]
    #9182695 - 11/04/08 01:27 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I'm a skeptical person, but I believe the OP completely.  It's really amazing how much acid can open your perception, especially in the few weeks following a trip.  (Un?)fortunately your mind eventually closes almost back to where it started, but some valuable insight can be obtained in the process.  The key is not to take it for granted, but to try and integrate as much as possible of your experience into every day life.

--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
    #9182839 - 11/04/08 01:59 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

wiccan_shaman said:
I did 5 hits of some good wow the other day, and ever since then I feel like I have the ability to read peoples thoughts, and in some cases, think about things before they happen.  I know this sounds absolutely ridiculous to 99% of you, but I shit you not. Ive been practicing wicca for about 6 years now, and have heard rumors from people about things like this happening.  I feel as though I have been given this gift for a reason, and must use it for the good of mankind.  Has anyone else ever had this experience? If so, how do you control it? I have been getting crucial headaches as of late, and nosebleeds almost every morning.  Thanks for your input, and dont flame me.

Edit: I know this looks like a troll post because its my first post, but I've been reading this post since I was in high school...Help me out fellas

didn't read the thread.  those abilities are very basic.  quit doing drugs and practice to gain control of it.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Offlinecube talk
Stranger

Re: Gaining powers by tripping??????? [Re: plasma]
    #9183029 - 11/04/08 02:43 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

plasma said:
Drugs don't give powers. To each his own though

stfu you dumb ignorant BITCH

--------------------

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

Re: Gaining powers by tripping??????? [Re: cube talk]
    #9183032 - 11/04/08 02:44 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

cube talk said:
Quote:

plasma said:

Pot. Kettle. Black.

--------------------

Invisibleplasma
ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ

Re: Gaining powers by tripping??????? [Re: cube talk]
    #9183059 - 11/04/08 02:53 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

cube talk said:
Quote:

plasma said:

WHAT fucking drug gives you abilities to fucking levitate and fucking truly read someone's mind. Check yourself into a Psych Ward, you're confused. Stop the drug abuse and keep it moderated.

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
    #9183263 - 11/04/08 03:43 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

it's just siddhis...

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Invisiblefireduck
I registered before you
    #9183368 - 11/04/08 04:09 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

wiccan_shaman said:
sike idiots

The best part of this thread is that no one seemed to notice that the person who started it admitted he was trolling people here.

Also, yes - if you believe drugs give you special powers please get help.

If any of these abilities actually existed, how come no one can give any real proof?  There is ample proof that people will believe in such superstitions that are not true anyway, just pick your favorite bogus religious belief to prove it to yourself (witchcraft, 72 virgins in heaven, Eden was in Utah, the Earth is the center of the universe).  Now if you still aren't sure and think being psychic is not crazy, there is always the Randi million to pick up.

http://www.randi.org/joom/challenge-info.html

Invisible04281969
Hobbyist
Male User Gallery

Re: Gaining powers by tripping??????? [Re: 513orangejuice]
    #9183399 - 11/04/08 04:13 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

513orangejuice said:
well fuk, lets test it bitches. someone ask me a question,...

Already did, bitch.
Now, answer it.

OfflineRainman420
Music is my Life
Male User Gallery

Re: Gaining powers by tripping??????? [Re: Mr Cyan]
    #9183425 - 11/04/08 04:16 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Well, I just got one question, how could you read my mind if a lot of the time i don't even know what i'm thinking?

--------------------
The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:

From bondage to spiritual faith;
From spiritual faith to great courage;
From courage to liberty;
From liberty to abundance;
From abundance to selfishness;
From selfishness to complacency;
From complacency to apathy;
From apathy to dependence;
From dependence back into bondage.

Offlinestaedtler
Stranger

Re: Gaining powers by tripping??????? [Re: Rainman420]
    #9183831 - 11/04/08 05:33 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

why would you want to read each others minds??

OfflineXpatriot
Stranger
    #9183913 - 11/04/08 05:52 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Sorry but i dont think you have any special powers. Honestly thats an absurd thought, so you might want to lay off the drugs for a while. ESP and all that is fake, an article on newsweek.com right now goes into this subject and mentions that there is a trend between people who have low scientific ability and belief in the paranormal.

Offlinemisos
A wandering soul
 User Gallery
Loc: Elsewhere.
    #9183971 - 11/04/08 06:03 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Interesting. I don't want to go into it, but, I feel I have "powers" as well. My biological time clock is amazingly accurate, sometimes I can sense things *just* before they happen. It's an interesting thing to ponder. Who is anyone to argue that you don't have "powers"? Who is to say you do? The bottom line is, there are things in this plane of existence that we have no idea exist. That's it.

As for nosebleeds... that's bad. I for one have chronic headaches. I can feel when they come on before I feel any pain. I get at least 2 headaches a day that will, if left without ibuprofen, spread into my face, then my jaw and teeth, and into my ears. It's pretty awful, but I don't have insurance or money. If you have the money, get it checked out. It could be something very serious. Ever seen Phenomena? LOL. A little far fetched, but seriously. Get it checked. It could be nothing, or something very serious.

--------------------
"If I had a single wish, I would have every single human on this planet see this natural world the way I see it; the beauty in such simple things such as a fallen tree that is covered in moss and that has new trees growing from it. To some, fallen trees are ugly. But in reality, it is the circle of life at its finest. This is a beautiful world, its time that we recognize that before its all gone."

Invisible04281969
Hobbyist
Male User Gallery

Re: Gaining powers by tripping??????? [Re: misos]
    #9184253 - 11/04/08 06:45 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Of course there are "special powers".
Supposedly, project stargate was cancelled not because it didn't work, but because it was unreliable.  In a Larry King interview, one of the remote viewers claimed that when he was given a photograph, he was unable to give details of the target, but knew exactly when and where the photo was developed.  Of course, that didn't help.

But on the topic of LSD enhancing or uncovering such "powers", I wouldn't bank on it.  It takes tremendous concentration and control.  Sober meditation.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom