Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Muscaria

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineNewbieS
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal Flag
Re: New book - The Holy Mushroom: Evidence of Mushrooms in Judeo-Christianity [Re: GnosticMedia]
    #9179120 - 11/03/08 06:40 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Exactly, and if we could prove that Christianity is based on mushrooms, then the lie comes crashing down.

I apologize for the misunderstanding, I thought you were trying to sell us religion through mushrooms, not debunk it.  I'm highly in favor of unraveling that organization.  :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGnosticMedia
Jan Irvin

Re: New book - The Holy Mushroom: Evidence of Mushrooms in Judeo-Christianity [Re: Newbie]
    #9179131 - 11/03/08 06:42 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Haha, I thought so... I was like WTF? If anyplace should be happy about a book like this, it's those here at the Shroomery.

OfflineProf. Astro
acirebma

Re: New book - The Holy Mushroom: Evidence of Mushrooms in Judeo-Christianity [Re: GnosticMedia]
    #9179239 - 11/03/08 07:04 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

There is a good book on amanitas a friend has with comparisons to Jesus as an image for the mushroom. Very good read.
Magic Mushrooms in religion and alchemy

--------------------
:hanky:

OfflineGnosticMedia
Jan Irvin

Re: New book - The Holy Mushroom: Evidence of Mushrooms in Judeo-Christianity [Re: Prof. Astro]
    #9182155 - 11/04/08 11:26 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Amberica said:
There is a good book on amanitas a friend has with comparisons to Jesus as an image for the mushroom. Very good read.
Magic Mushrooms in religion and alchemy

yes, indeed. I have it here. I forgot to mention it.

--------------------
www.gnosticmedia.com

Offlineexanimo
Stranger

#9242931 - 11/14/08 08:26 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Wow . . . Sorry Mr Irvin. I thought this would be a great place to introduce the book. I guess give them time to read and understand it. Here's one very interested shroom head :whoo:

Offlinemonkeywrench
Why Not?

Re: New book - The Holy Mushroom: Evidence of Mushrooms in Judeo-Christianity [Re: exanimo]
    #9243039 - 11/14/08 09:12 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

love your work Jan.. keep it up Hempo!!!  I'm gonna get your book and the Dr. ?'s new book too, I'll find it on amazon on the related book ticker. 

>Wow . . . Sorry Mr Irvin. I thought this would be a great place to introduce the book. I guess give them time to read and understand it. Here's one very interested shroom head

I always enjoy reading/ watching Jan's material.  In fact I've been turned on to several books due to Jan's material..  I found a copy of The Sacred Mushroom and the Cross...John Allegro... at my library and man was it a good read.  If it weren't for people like these doing the leg work I doubt we'd have access to these gems of truth.  Jan Irvin, Thank You for your diligence and journey for truth.

--------------------
[quote]skalthren said:
It's nice of you to imply that I've been brainwashed by the government, but the truth is that I'm simply intelligent enough to recognize the subtleties of these issues instead of going "durr hurr, weed should totally be legal!"[/quote]

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Muscaria