Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Tripper's pocket syndrom
    #9167240 - 11/01/08 07:52 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Anyone develop tripper's pocket syndrom? Where you trip and contents constantly leave and enter your pockets so you wake up with a strange amalgam of posessions? Perhaps new bowl, a missing bowl or a big wad of money.
Checking your pockets after a night of tripping is like Christmas, you never know what you are gunna get. Im almost afraid to look sometimes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedwtk
it all rolls into one
Male User Gallery

Loc: Franklin's Tower
Re: Tripper's pocket syndrom [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #9167520 - 11/01/08 10:08 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Too many objects in my pockets = lots of confusion

--------------------

Invisiblebryguy27007
Cosmonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Tripper's pocket syndrom [Re: dwtk]
    #9168194 - 11/01/08 01:38 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

:rofl:

I like this thread.

OfflineSirSmokesAlot
Business First
 User Gallery

Loc: Kentucky
    #9168208 - 11/01/08 01:41 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I wake up and get all sorts of stuff in my pockets. And sometimes i wake up lose things that were originally in my pockets. And sometimes i wake up with no pants on.

--------------------
Skellyton
The Comprehensive Truth
Ignore all things posted above. Any thing I said, or said that I did is a complete and total lie.

OfflineOrbital_Saucer
Other
Male

Re: Tripper's pocket syndrom [Re: SirSmokesAlot]
    #9169061 - 11/01/08 04:58 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Yes, I have on several occasions had long periods of pocket related introspection whilst tripping.

I think about why we have them, who invented them, and what is in them. They are amazing things, pockets are.

Forgetting what you own, and what is on you, is an early sign of the ego slipping away. After all, we define ourselves by our possessions.

Offlinefridyrls
Cultivator

Re: Tripper's pocket syndrom [Re: Orbital_Saucer]
    #9169075 - 11/01/08 05:02 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I once woke up with more shrooms in my pocket. I was pretty sure I had no more shrooms left but I guess I found some while tripping

Offlineandrewss
precariously aggrandized

Loc: ohio
Re: Tripper's pocket syndrom [Re: fridyrls]
    #9169125 - 11/01/08 05:14 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I get pretty anxious sometimes about checking my pockets while tripping, I worry about loosing my phone, keys, etc...

--------------------
Jesus loves you.

Invisiblethedirtymac
Female User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Tripper's pocket syndrom [Re: andrewss]
    #9169534 - 11/01/08 06:56 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

After a trip I almost always have pockets full of random things, OR they will be completely empty because I had to many objects on me and I had to get rid of them. Mostly I acquire things when i'm  in the woods. I'm like a little girl, I pick up the exceptionally rocks I find or anything else that catches my fancy. Most of the time they're just things I could throw right back into the woods, and often do.

I find this happens on many drugs, but it's nice to piece things together you might have forgotten by what your pockets contain.

OfflineNoteworthy
Sophyphile
 User Gallery

Re: Tripper's pocket syndrom [Re: thedirtymac]
    #9169601 - 11/01/08 07:12 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

ahahah yes I am a victim of trippers pocket syndrome. I generally try to put my wallet and keys somewhere if possible. But by the end of the trip there is that moment as I check my pockets and one by one, strange things come out

--------------------

OfflineintenttoDeMenT
DeMenTed lover
Female User Gallery

Re: Tripper's pocket syndrom [Re: Noteworthy]
    #9169622 - 11/01/08 07:16 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

haha last time I tripped shrooms I emptied my jacket to find some weird candy I'd never heard of...the wrapping on it was in japanese... and In my purse I found a book called the divinity factor, great book though...(I lost my copy recently it changed my life so I hope whoever found it enjoyed as much as I did)...But on the downside I lost my remote-key thing for my car...and my photon lights =(

--------------------
We're All Mad Here

My Dials Are Pupilated.

Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes, and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about will manifest itself in our lives.

JAMAIS VU
- No matter how well you know someone, They're always a stranger.

Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified?

OfflineFrost
Inside a locked room
Male User Gallery

Loc: Florida Flag
Re: Tripper's pocket syndrom [Re: intenttoDeMenT]
    #9169770 - 11/01/08 07:57 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I rather enjoy the tripper's pocket syndrome. I get these awesome feelings just going through and looking at whatever it is that I pull out of them.

I also get this syndrome when I'm rolling. It's tons of fun.

--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

OfflineintenttoDeMenT
DeMenTed lover
Female User Gallery

Re: Tripper's pocket syndrom [Re: Frost]
    #9169789 - 11/01/08 08:02 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

When I'm rolling I get "weird picture syndrome." I find pictures on my camera I don't remember taking of places I didn't go to and people I didn't meet. I suppose that would happen if I went out tripping too but I never go anywhere when I trip...I mostly play outside

--------------------
We're All Mad Here

My Dials Are Pupilated.

Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes, and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about will manifest itself in our lives.

JAMAIS VU

Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified?

OfflineCrypticMike
A translation

Loc: Yes
    #9169991 - 11/01/08 08:53 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Haha, this phenomenon is an interesting one indeed. What I mostly end up with is pretty disgusting though. It seems like all I can gather while tripping is food lol so I wake up sober in the morning with an apple quarter, some lame fries and crushed nuggets.

--------------------
:chinchilla:A welped sagun:chinchilla:

OfflineintenttoDeMenT
DeMenTed lover
Female User Gallery

Re: Tripper's pocket syndrom [Re: CrypticMike]
    #9170018 - 11/01/08 09:02 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

CrypticMike said:
Haha, this phenomenon is an interesting one indeed. What I mostly end up with is pretty disgusting though. It seems like all I can gather while tripping is food lol so I wake up sober in the morning with an apple quarter, some lame fries and crushed nuggets.

haha, that is definitely disgusting.

--------------------
We're All Mad Here

My Dials Are Pupilated.

JAMAIS VU

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

#9171508 - 11/02/08 08:04 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I found a large, sealed candybar last time I tripped, but I remember once i found a lollypop that had been licked a few times and stuck in my pocket with no wrapper.

OfflineCrypticMike
A translation

Loc: Yes
    #9171598 - 11/02/08 08:57 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Once, I found thousands of dollars on me... false one lol. I had stolen the kid's money of my friend's brother. The thing is I woke up not completely sober and thought they were real... What a harsh come back to reality:eek:

--------------------
:chinchilla:A welped sagun:chinchilla:

OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

#9171736 - 11/02/08 09:56 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

dwtk said:
Too many objects in my pockets = lots of confusion

haha I had this exact feeling the past 2 Saturdays when I tripped.. lol..

--------------------

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVZBTAYm3rw

OfflineintenttoDeMenT
DeMenTed lover
Female User Gallery

Re: Tripper's pocket syndrom [Re: PsilocybinMike]
    #9171762 - 11/02/08 10:06 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I'm always fascinated by pockets and purses while tripping, you can learn so much about a girl by what type of purse she carries and what she keeps in it. I guess that COULD work for guys and pockets but not as easily unless they always wear those cargo pants & fill THOSE pockets up

--------------------
We're All Mad Here

My Dials Are Pupilated.

JAMAIS VU

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

#9171774 - 11/02/08 10:09 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

It mainly a hippie thing for guys. Go up to any hippie and ask them if theyve got a bunch of stuff in their pockets and they usually do.

OfflineintenttoDeMenT
DeMenTed lover
Female User Gallery

#9171820 - 11/02/08 10:30 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

haha yeah my friend Jacob always has the most random shit in his pockets, the backseat of his car is filled with crazy stuff too... haha he is the kind of guy that oozes hippie without even noticing much less actually meaning to, he's white but has dreads, he blows glass beads etc. plays odd instruments such as didgeridoos, has a very close connection with the earth and animals, and even moves with this weird awkward-smoothness to him (I know that's contradictory but its the only way I could explain it) and he's quiet for the most part unless he has something important to say, but he's just so laid back and has so many positive and creative vibes surrounding him, he makes anyone feel happy =)

--------------------
We're All Mad Here

My Dials Are Pupilated.

JAMAIS VU

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom