Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

now throw psychedelic drugs on top of this
    #8141435 - 03/13/08 01:10 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

so i was thinking i rather jot this one down.
goes into the transmigration of souls just a tad bit its really hard to say that stuff specially to say it and have people understand. also these are light light notes and not near the full depth its pretty much either you already know or are very close. other wise this is a bunch of mumbo jumbo or something like that.

thru my observations of people and animals and all the other living things it seems that i have come to the conclusion that that the hierarchy of what makes a person who they are and their ego is a result of 3 important things first their soul second their body third their mind.

now i use this order im guessing this is similar to the whole id ego super ego thing but just in different words, using a more modern or crazy people talk or something.

well the Soul we are before we are born with its an essence and no matter what you cant change that its like something you choose to do beyond life and death for eternity it makes you it is you unrestrained and totally giving into your self. this soul is assigned a primary color or a combination of them. theres also souls that are every color but never void of that. this color is the inner light and shines thru all of use the thing that makes them all common is they are light aside from that they dance and sometimes blend as the dance and other times not.sometimes interactions are violent other times loving other times just passing this is life. Tho the ones that are all kinda are like black and white or both these are there to change hues,saturation and all that other artsy shit they kinda live a bit void of life they serve those colors to aid them. one name for them have been crystal energy people. now to go a step further this is partly why sometimes people might feel wow if was born in that body and grew up here i would be like that person souls are shared if your a color pretty much everyone of that color is you, kinda strange. souls also are kinda void of time which makes it even trickier. this partly explains alot of synchronicity. this is also spread in the form of heat,magnetic Fields and all the other fields send out.

as for the body... well that very soul depending on the past mind chooses its body and that body is genetics and such depending on color and what not you end up the in the body you are bodies have capacities and limits. Now this is kinda a boundary of course and is a window of perception. this is also where people fight their souls nature for body things. this is our genetics or heredity. if you truly want to be in a family and its your souls nature you can be born into the same family for generations. this tho as i said is a boundary but a very limited boundary in the sense that it doesnt limit the soul that much it just gives it a means to act it out specially when it comes to the brain and the neuro transmitters. it also acts and the middle between the mind and the soul and all body illness is a result of the two not being in synch and functioning right.

now the mind well that is shaped by the body and soul interacting with the environment and separates the living from the no living. such as culture. This is where people limit what they do with their bodies cause others. they fight natural body mechanisms and fight the nature of their soul causing life pains and illness. This is the very thing that kinda molds reincarnation and where you born next cause your soul knows better then the mind and body and will teach you lessons if your not careful and mindful about what you do. minds can become lost from the soul as well from the body. this is death in a few sense of the word not always bad thing. this has alot to do with where youll be after this life and is the acting out of the spirit.

the last population is the mixture of the souls, bodies, and minds. colors do clash... when the population has restrictions limits which goes back to body this includes plants and even rock. this is a check and balance system and really is what shapes and helps the lost minds find their bodies and souls tho sometimes acts as a thing that causes the lose which is only so it can be found again. it can be a vicious cycle depending on the level of connection of the three previous things.

ok so this is just an open book of course and a just a tad bit. This i guess is just a bit of the only way i can see the world after countless observations over many years. i got a bit tried so thats why i kinda stopped writing ill add more later

but ill close with that there are differnt types of natures and things that are natural but they are all stacked and theres apath that leads to true nature even tho everything is a result of true nature all is not true nature, in the same fashion of how a family of hippies could have child that later becomes an alcoholic rapist murder sadistic person for no appaerant reason or something of that sort

in the same way Manson did what he did and leary did what he did or a chatholic preist or Thugies or Shivaist.

becoming sick is natural and healing is also but when the nature of sickness is taught as the nature of health and not sperated things get stacked and over lap and lead to this world we are in. Improper use of medicine is the Key to understanding medicine and the improper. Medicine and improper dont normally chill to gether but people get sick cause the improper which leads to the need of medicine. So then it goes to the person using the medicine.

medicine = the things that make pure happiness! and make one healthy not always, feeling good at the moment but for the future of that , the future of health. Medicine or atleast real medicine is a crutch tho not something to dwell on unless your a doctor and healing others with it and in that case you better know your shit when it comes to all the medicine you use, wether it be spirit animals,tea,cactus,lsd, and ect.

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineboletusoftruth
Psychedelic Funk
Male

Loc: MASS
Re: now throw psychedelic drugs on top of this [Re: thedudenj]
    #8142406 - 03/13/08 05:29 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

I liked your description of the soul.

Quote:

this partly explains alot of synchronicity. this is also spread in the form of heat,magnetic Fields and all the other fields send out.

That reminds me of a thought I had a while back. Our sciences are always determined on the laws of our universe, the forces more specifically, gravity, strong nuclear force, weak nuclear force, and electromagnetism. My thought was that there is another force that we as human beings bring into the universe. Its the force of our minds in a sense. Love, attraction, hate, we call these things emotions that are not necessarily determined by a set of rules, but there is evidence otherwise.
Picture meeting a person for the first time. Alot of the time when this happens, you can either like or hate them right off the bat. Why is this? You have nothing to base your opinion on, and yet you feel it anyways. It is as if our minds and bodies are obeying to a 5th force of our universe. If humans were not existent this force would not be either, which is why we haven't found it yet. We look into the deep reaches of space, we look into the tiniest atoms to find the rules of our universe, but we don't look into ourselves as human beings.
The general premise for the "5th law of the universe" is that attraction, hate, love, are all based on a force between human beings, just as the planets all obey gravity. We can bend this force at times, but this force in the end is responsible for all of our interactions between humans.

Just a thought I had one rainy day...

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: now throw psychedelic drugs on top of this [Re: boletusoftruth]
    #8142495 - 03/13/08 05:47 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

i gernally rains when i make a really strong brew, some can say that i bless the area in which im tripping and the weather sees this so it trys to wash and purify that area.

awareness is that force so it then brings in all living things, people call this god.

Alot of the time when this happens, you can either like or hate them right off the bat. Why is this? You have nothing to base your opinion on, and yet you feel it

this has alot to do with the sepration of the mind and the soul. if the mind is right and you have a strong dislike its for a really good reason but if its just a mind trick then its a mind trick.

alot of people welcome me in their home and offer me a place to stay upon meeting me, others kinda want to keep me, other question why i have to leave them and be with another circle of people but not that much. then my true circle just knows and are with me in spirit always. they can remember events where i was alone and instantly can tell if someone else is in the circle the first time they meet em even if im not with both of them when they meet. When i trip everyone feels it and feels the circle grow. now theres a clause that if your not truely worthy and dont truely have love for me or the circle then you just feel the circle shrink. then one day if your willing to accept the truth and over come yourself then bam you see the full extent and go oh shit!

U N I T Y

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlineboletusoftruth
Psychedelic Funk
Male

Loc: MASS
    #8145934 - 03/14/08 12:48 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

I still find human interaction and thought as one of the most unexplored territories in our world. It amazes me. Emotions, connections, and how about this. 2 people are sitting and then one says something and the other says... I was JUST about to say that. Happens to me all the time. Are our souls communicating before our bodies? What is our brain doing while we think. Is it sending out mental waves to the people all around us. Can we train ourselves to pick up these waves. Can we bend these waves? Are there waves always around us, responsible for our emotions?

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: now throw psychedelic drugs on top of this [Re: boletusoftruth]
    #8146019 - 03/14/08 01:05 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

the answer to that can be found at a psytrance party or hippie fest or anywhere of massive group communal interaction of an open hearted nature.

Earth, Physical identity, oriented to self-preservation

Water, Emotional identity, oriented to self-gratification

Fire, Ego identity, oriented to self-definition

Air, Social identity, oriented to self-acceptance

Sound, Creative identity, oriented to self-expression

Light, Archetypal identity, oriented to self-reflection

Thought, Universal identity, oriented to self-knowledge

01101111011100000110010101101110001000000110001101101100011011110111001101100101001000000110111101110000011001010110111000100000011000110110110001101111011100110110010100100000011101110110100101110100011010000010000001110100011010000110010100100000011000110110100001100001011010110111001001100001

when the chakras are aligned waves are sent very well.

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#9148969 - 10/28/08 03:37 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

bump just wondering all this time later

--------------------

OfflineDreamSignals
Morphogenetic Truth

Loc: the void
    #9149457 - 10/28/08 05:02 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

You know how in wave mechanics when two waves of the same frequency meet each other, they amplify into one super wave of the same frequency.

But when two waves vibrating equally opposite to each other (one's positive is another one's negative) they both become null.

Now I see synchronicity as a sort of evolutionary psychic mechanism, which sole purpose is align all ego-structures to the same frequency, or time-signature, so that it eventually becomes simply two opposing polarities (the snake vs. the bird, like in the Mexican flag, or Ying/Yang in Chinese cosmology).

Now every day, our thoughts, energies and psychic vibrations are melting into each other, every second exponentially. There will come a time, really really soon, when both snake and bird will cancel each other out, and the only true ego will be a high frequency, high magnitude ego-self known to the Aztecs/Mayans as Quetzalcoatl (the plummed snaked).

What those two opposing ego-selves are, at this point, is a complete mystery. My guess it's not rich v poor, or white v the rest, or anarchists v capitalism, but much grander. I am thinking Gaian/Plaeidian.

Maybe even grander than that.

There will always be polarities seeking to find harmony, until everything identifies as itself, therefore nothing, in complete singularity.

With that said, the mere coincidence of the existence of psychedelic drugs, that seem to speed this process at a very fast rate is mind-blowing, but that is the point!

If we were not meant
to dance to the music of the cosmos, there wouldn't be any music to dance to.

Life is being unveiled as something far more magical than a lot of people care to give credit as. If you consider that the very fabric of what we are can be extended to include the source of all creation, you must also consider that we are all creators. During the dance, we always choose the good, and the fact that being all the same species, of the same planet, eating the same things, breathing the same air, let's drop the bullshit, expand our circles of compassion and throw a party.

I got the glowsticks, and the Acid is on tap.

Yab-Yum.

--------------------

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. (93)
Love is the law, love under will. (93 93/93)

Edited by DreamSignals (10/28/08 05:07 PM)

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: now throw psychedelic drugs on top of this [Re: DreamSignals]
    #9155710 - 10/29/08 06:46 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

hmm see

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order