Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleAbnormal
Gamma goblin
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bat country
Hippyflipping
    #9099323 - 10/19/08 10:12 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

This will be my first attempt at getting together a trip report, second time hippyflipping (8 years of shrooming). Putting words on what I experienced will be hard, if not impossible, but I'll do my best. Here and there I just stop, and end with a "Bliss!". This is where I either can't remember, or have NO idea on how to best describe what happened with words, other than just that; bliss!.

Total consumption: 6x0,5 carlsberg,  130 fresh liberty caps, 15 pink Ferrari's, 2g decent buds.

3 beers are gone, and I start chewing down the shrooms, all 130 of them, swallowing 'em down with more beer. They're fresh, and although I have little to no problems eating them, it does take some time. Some 15-20 minutes later and I'm done.
I get back on the forums, enjoying my beers, watching the clock carefully. I'm planning on getting the comeup on both shrooms and E simultaneously, which for me would mean waiting some 30 mins after the shrooms are down, 'till I drop the rolls. So i do.

From what I had gathered that very day, the rolls were supposedly fairly weak, MDA only. A friend of mine, who usually is fairly sensitive to E, had started on 2 the day before, and said he could've easily gone straight for 3. So I go for 5. Down the hatch with some more beer, and I hit the shower.
While in the shower I can already start feeling the shrooms doing their work. I find myself laughing out loud, really psyched about the night that I'm about to experience.

After a decently long and REALLY comfy shower, I have to give my mate a call. He's supposed to pick up some of the rolls, and I know already he REALLY got to hurry, otherwise I probably won't be able to meet him.
He arrives a few mins later, I go out to meet him, and give him the rolls. As I head back to the apartment the shrooms start to really kick in, and the path up to my door seems to stretch as I walk on it. The pebbles turn slightly green, into red, back to their original Grey. I got to hurry back inside.

I'm in the chair in front of the comp. I'm all giggly, The shrooms are just about fully there. I try reading a post I had started writing before I hit the shower, but the letters start moving. It's as if they're performing for me, a dance act, totally in rhythm with the music. I'm barely able to change music, and put on Are you shpongled. The rolls should be kicking in any second, I can feel them. I know they're coming. Just as I look at the watch, "boom". Light. All I see is light, and I start vibrating. My braincells dissolve, and start dancing to the music, and soon the rest of my body's cells follow. Bliss!

As my cells dance around in the room, which I am (the room), the room also dissolves into dancing cells. These "cells" start to take shape (they were up until now just colorful round objects), as anything from Christmas trees, to smiling cars.

From here I have no control over anything whatsoever, and I have no idea if my eyes are open or closed, where I am etc.

Soon all there is, is small, colorful objects, dancing in space. They're all me, but I'm none of them, or? As I travel in space, something tells me that infact all this is inside me. I'm inside an atom, inside my own body. Infact inside ALL of them. But it hits me, I'm inside every atom there is. I'm the particles that is light, "trapped" inside every atom in the universe. Bliss!
After floating around like this for an eternity (or several), I somehow manage to regain some control. And all of a sudden there's planets, not just dancing objects. I go back in time, experience what must have been the big bang, and lose the little conrol I recently regained. The big bang creates me, I am born. Bliss!

Rain. I experience rain. The cells, that is me (and everything else), is raining back to the ground, and all of a sudden I'm right there, in my chair. We have "normality". Well hardly, but atleast I exist as 'me' again.
My brainwaves seems to vibrate in rhythm with the music. I sit there for almost half an hour before I realize there IS no music. I look at the watch again, and realize there can't have been any music for hours.
I put on some music, find the bag of rolls and drop 5 more, then fill up the bong, and take a BIG hit. I want back, and I get there. I flatten out on the couch, and almost in the same way as earlier, things start to dissolve again. Somewhat later I find that it's nothing like earlier, but still, the time of my life. My energy is flowing around the room, in synch with the music. Bliss!

This goes on for a few more hours. I drop 5 more rolls, smoke a whole lot of weed, and is having a blast. I can't really describe it at all, because words can only describe so much. At 04.00 I put on Alice in wonderland, followed up by Wall-e, which I fall asleep to. I sleep more or less non-stop until Sunday morning.

Trying to describe it all, I'd end up with 5 times what I just wrote, for every second, I just tried to get in the biggest details, what I remember most clearly.

This WILL happen again asap. I find it kinda sad that the best time of my life is a drug-induced (right term?) "dream", but then again not so much. Life is what it is (imho), nothing but one short moment followed by another, some better than others. This was a LOT of moments, most of them better than anything I've ever experienced before (yes, even love, sex etc).

It's now Sunday evening, and I'm still in awe, trying to piece the experience together. Tomorrow I'm out picking new shrooms for next weekend! :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetherapture
Tune Up Your Chips and Circuits
 User Gallery

Loc: somewhere on the southern...
Re: Hippyflipping [Re: Abnormal]
    #9099549 - 10/19/08 11:04 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

That is some serious ecstasy abuse dude. 15 pills in one night? Jesus....you need to take a break from those man, you WILL cause some harm by abusing x.....

Hippy flipping is GREAT....just use it properly.

--------------------
There is nothing but the truth...we are born and we die. Tune up your chips and circuits, you're going to live longer! -Electric Universe "Tune Up"

Offlinerhyumavampire
R33F3RM4DN3SS
Male

Loc: Bakersfield, CA
Re: Hippyflipping [Re: therapture]
    #9110508 - 10/21/08 03:38 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Wow. I would never fuckin' do that. But if you enjoyed it, more power to you! Just be careful man...be safe. Good vibes toward your next trip experience! :mushroom2:

OfflineRED727
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Hippyflipping [Re: rhyumavampire]
    #9113160 - 10/21/08 11:06 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

this is the most inspiring story ive ever read. I just ate a ton of mushrooms for my first time a few days ago, and even that experience changed my life to the point of no return...now i just need to grow the balls to combine my three favorite drugs: E, shrooms, and of course, weed.

if you remember any more of the story, PM me with it..or post it here, i want to know more...did this change the way you look at life? can you identify things for what they truly are almost instantaneously? ah i want to try this

OfflineYosefxp
HarmReductionist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Hamilton, New Zealand
Re: Hippyflipping [Re: RED727]
    #9119899 - 10/23/08 04:38 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Oh wow, awesome description! It was like I was right there too :laugh:

Awesome, thanks for the post.

--------------------
Well it's alright riding around in the breeze
Well it's alright if you live the life you please
Well it's alright doing the best you can
Well it's alright as long as you lend a hand

InvisibleFeeling_of_Sound
Psychedelic Theorist
Male

Loc: Infinite Possibilities
Re: Hippyflipping [Re: Yosefxp]
    #9150804 - 10/28/08 08:47 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

mmm, i want to hippy flip so bad. I've had multiple chances to do it since ive had more then enough of each drug in my possession at the same times. I just feel I should save it for a special occasion though like with a girlfriend/wife for example.

--------------------
"Once expanded to the dimensions of a larger idea,
[the mind] never returns to its original size."

-Oliver Wendell Holmes

"Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

[quote] underfliptown said:
Adaptation to a sick society is no measure of mental health. [/quote]

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder