Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleDahuiHeeNalu
Female

Loc: Indonesia Flag
Re: I am just going to say this, Mushrooms are more trippy than LSD [Re: asdf512tx]
    #9161063 - 10/30/08 08:28 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

lsd over shrooms but there totally different.

--------------------
#IamKratom

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePreparationH
apply daily

Loc: Amsterdam
Re: I am just going to say this, Mushrooms are more trippy than LSD [Re: DahuiHeeNalu]
    #9161257 - 10/30/08 08:59 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

i dont really like acid cause i've never gotten the full effect. But seriously, i think its just me. I've done the same blotters as my friends over 5 times; while they tripped hard, i just had a weird body buzz and couldn't stop smiling. never had visuals on acid at all while they had straight hallucinations of things that were not there. mushrooms on the other hand.... that's a different story, it's my drug of choice! hallucnations of patterns, moving objects and moving/distortions, love the body load and different thought process!

InvisibleTacticalBongRip
Curious Observer
 User Gallery

Re: I am just going to say this, Mushrooms are more trippy than LSD [Re: clemens]
    #9161791 - 10/30/08 10:46 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

That sounds like to me you are just taking too small of a dose. A good strong acid trip will give you visuals like you won't believe :sun:

InvisibleTacticalBongRip
Curious Observer
 User Gallery

Re: I am just going to say this, Mushrooms are more trippy than LSD [Re: PreparationH]
    #9161804 - 10/30/08 10:48 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

i think its safe to say at this point if you are not having full out visuals on lsd then you have probably taken a low dose and are missing out on the geometrical slosh of insanity that awaits you :hehehe:

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: I am just going to say this, Mushrooms are more trippy than LSD [Re: TacticalBongRip]
    #9162048 - 10/30/08 11:32 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Ya, neither is more visual than the other really.

Take ONE super strong gel tab of lsd and you would be swimming in visuals within 40 minutes.

The visuals are just different.

I think lsd is the most complex hallucinogen out there.

The cognitive effects come very easily on a low dose.
The visuals become very apparent at about the 100 mic range(for most people)...............

They are both beyond the word "trippy" is all im saying.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Offlineclemens
Lover
 User Gallery

Re: I am just going to say this, Mushrooms are more trippy than LSD [Re: yageman]
    #9163025 - 10/31/08 05:30 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

The acid I get is apparently so good that none of my friends take more than 2. I take 3-4 and never reach the effects they are talking about. These are geltabs BTW. I do trip for sure but it is nothing compared to mushroom madness

--------------------

Take it easy dude, but take it!

InvisibleMastamike1118
Male

Re: I am just going to say this, Mushrooms are more trippy than LSD [Re: clemens]
    #9163427 - 10/31/08 09:09 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

acid things usually get this feeling of everything is fitting together like perfectly events time and shit with minor hallucinations while mushrooms are like your complete reality is off and alien-like i dont no about hallucination but definitely tripping and seeing wierd shit

InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: lost in nothing Flag
Re: I am just going to say this, Mushrooms are more trippy than LSD [Re: Mastamike1118]
    #9163434 - 10/31/08 09:10 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

i never get visuials with mushrooms.  i have one time but it was right before i blacked out for a few hours.  it seems like i can't break through with them.

Invisible04281969
Hobbyist
Male User Gallery

Re: I am just going to say this, Mushrooms are more trippy than LSD [Re: zSDMF]
    #9163753 - 10/31/08 10:30 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Yea, visuals on shrooms are hit or miss with me too.  I've seen walls breathe, wood patterns flow, and even limited cartoon CEV's, but I can't count on it.  I can have a shroom trip that is TOO INTENSE, but no visuals at all.

LSD on the other hand, always delivers the little gears and color fountain CEV's. 

But, that's just been my experience.

OfflinePlasmid
Absent
Male

Re: I am just going to say this, Mushrooms are more trippy than LSD [Re: publicenemy1]
    #9164618 - 10/31/08 01:40 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

publicenemy1 said:
im just pointing on the facts that there is only
one recorded death.

Please point us to the information.  Where can we find the record?

Quote:

there are numerous accounts of heroic doses
beyond 12,000 ug (12mg).

Please point us to where we can find such reports.

Quote:

those tests are done on small lab animals.

Which tests are "those"?
The estimate on Erowid for a fatal dose of LSD is an estimate based on animal data, but the 12 mg data is not directly taken from any given animal.

Quote:

but their lethal dose is not for humans,
i highly suggest using the search function
to investigate the matter more.

The dose given on Erowid is, as far as I can tell, an estimate which is supposed to be for humans.  I really don't see why you think that posts on the Shroomery are going to give a more reliable estimate on the possible lethal dose of LSD for humans.  Most people here are not toxicologists.

I also think that it is completely irresponsible of you to claim that there are numerous reports of people taking LSD beyond 12 mg.  I seriously doubt that you can find one CREDIBLE report of such a dose.  Even if you can, big fucking deal.  Just because some people might survive an IDIOTIC dose of LSD, doesn't mean that everyone will.

Please also look at the references at the bottom of this link (esp. the report on eight cases of massive LSD overdose.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_dose.shtml

OfflineInnoculus
 User Gallery

Loc: 0.0.0.1
Re: I am just going to say this, Mushrooms are more trippy than LSD [Re: Plasmid]
    #9164665 - 10/31/08 01:49 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

CAPTAIN PLASMID, PURVEYOR OF TRUTH!

OfflinePlatformStrange
Most Ancient
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The most ancient county o... Flag
Re: I am just going to say this, Mushrooms are more trippy than LSD [Re: LSDXM]
    #9182060 - 11/04/08 11:06 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Krash Kharma said:

I think Mushrooms are more Ritualistically Spiritual than Acid.

:werd: :stirthepot:

:ganja::coffee:

===================================================

--------------------
==================================================
"Confusion is when neither of your feet are left and your trousers have infinite sides each of which has infinite surfaces."
"Do i need trousers where I'm going?"
"NO, GOOD LUCK SOLDIER"

OfflineNexion
Seeker
Male

Re: I am just going to say this, Mushrooms are more trippy than LSD [Re: SummerDaisies]
    #9182196 - 11/04/08 11:35 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

SummerDaisies said:
mushrooms are gnar, ive been scared to eat them for awhile now. i have some laying around. maybe i will be brave and eat them sometime.  what do they mix well with.

Have you done mushrooms before?

You should take them on some spontaneous occasion and just float.

They mix well with succulent fruit and kind herb (Salvia as well for the adventurous).

OfflinePlasmid
Absent
Male

Re: I am just going to say this, Mushrooms are more trippy than LSD [Re: Innoculus]
    #9241556 - 11/13/08 11:40 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

All I want is for publicenemy1 to back up what he just said.

OfflineInnoculus
 User Gallery

Loc: 0.0.0.1
Re: I am just going to say this, Mushrooms are more trippy than LSD [Re: Plasmid]
    #9242098 - 11/14/08 01:37 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I'm sure he forgot what he said by now, and now will re-read the thread and be like  ".... Huh.  I said this?"

Offlinepublicenemy1
Dr. Funkenstein
Male

Loc: Cumberland Mine Flag
Re: I am just going to say this, Mushrooms are more trippy than LSD [Re: Innoculus]
    #9243682 - 11/14/08 11:44 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I said there is only one lsd overdose which was caused by respiratory system failure.  use the search or google and look up lsd overdose or toxicity and you will find a detailed report on the death.

the ld50 for lab rats is 12.000 ugs, its gonna be a fuck load bigger for humans (couldn't even begin to speculate).  either way, there is only one death from LSD... ONE DEATH. would you like to show me the astounding research about any other deaths that prove the lethal dose in humans is 12,000 ugs?

people ate over 300 mgs on tour with the dead and you would know this if you read chinacats threads like stated before.

don't be so butthurts because i returned the favor and gave you a bad rating after i asked you to back up your claim that lsd has a lethal dose.  you didn't back it up and im not gonna waste my time looking up and rehashing old articles just for you.

--------------------
BE HERE NOW

OfflineRocker232
Stranger

Re: I am just going to say this, Mushrooms are more trippy than LSD [Re: publicenemy1]
    #9243990 - 11/14/08 12:38 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I think too many people are underestimating the importance of having an empty stomach on shrooms. If you want visuals DO NOT EAT before and grind that shit up. My friend wasn't getting visuals on the last few trips, but I was, the only difference? I'd fast beforehand, now he does the same and we both get visuals on shrooms.

--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

OfflineMaFiaDC
The party's crashing us now

Re: I am just going to say this, Mushrooms are more trippy than LSD [Re: Feeling_of_Sound]
    #9244083 - 11/14/08 12:58 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Feeling_of_Sound said:
Quote:

Mushrooms DO make me "trip" harder than LSD, the meaning of harder being basically that they have more character to them.  LSD is kind of like a generic trip.  You see stuff, you feel funny, you can either focus on it or go about your business.  With mushrooms, you don't have the ability to make that choice; I am fully engaged in the experience for better or worse.  It is more more powerful and forceful.  They do have a certain spirit to them, it feels like a teacher.  LSD just feels like recreation.

Very well put. I was trying to discern the differences between the two in my head for a while and I've never been able to put it quite so clearly b4.

EDIT: didn't mean to make everything bold

i didnt know cops ate acid and shrooms ....nice

OfflinePlasmid
Absent
Male

#9245429 - 11/14/08 05:49 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

publicenemy1 said:
I said there is only one lsd overdose which was caused by respiratory system failure.  use the search or google and look up lsd overdose or toxicity and you will find a detailed report on the death.

Why can't you just point to it?  I can't find it.

Quote:

the ld50 for lab rats is 12.000 ugs, its gonna be a fuck load bigger for humans

It doesn't necessarily work that way.

Quote:

(couldn't even begin to speculate).

You were speculating.

Quote:

would you like to show me the astounding research about any other deaths that prove the lethal dose in humans is 12,000 ugs?

Yes.  Obviously I would.  Or at least point to it.

Quote:

people ate over 300 mgs on tour with the dead and you would know this if you read chinacats threads like stated before.

300 milligrams?  I don't believe it.

I suppose this means that the last quote is a type and you meant to say that "the lethal dose in humans is above 12000 micrograms"??

Personally, I don't believe much of chinacat's thread.  It's full of mythology.

Quote:

don't be so butthurts because i returned the favor and gave you a bad rating

Do you really think this is about my ratings?  Look at my ratings.  I don't remember the last time I got above 2.8/5.  One more person giving me a zero: big fucking deal.  I don't give a fuck how you rate me.

Quote:

i asked you to back up your claim that lsd has a lethal dose.

I don't understand.  You don't think it's possible to die from an LSD overdose, yet you cite a case of death by LSD overdose.

Quote:

you didn't back it up

What?  That's it's possible to die from LSD?  Why would I?  You agree that it's possible to die from LSD.

Offlinepublicenemy1
Dr. Funkenstein
Male

Loc: Cumberland Mine Flag
    #9245991 - 11/14/08 07:46 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I never said that it was impossible not to die from LSD.

I said that in the one case of it the man dies from LSD causing his respiratory systems to fail.

http://www.erowid.org/references/refs_view.php?A=ShowDocPartFrame&ID=1389&DocPartID=1151

here's the dose chart. their sources are at the bottom.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_dose.shtml

it says that lethal dose killed 50% of tested animals which included lab rats and mice.  i never speculated an amount as to where lsd overdose occurs, only that it is higher than 12,000 ugs because it would be a lot higher in humans.  the proof in whether or not lsd's lethal dose is in the memoirs of chinacat and other followers of the dead tour involved in lsd crystal business.  if you don't believe them then there's nothing i can do but say read the material. 

youre a lazy piece shit ya know?  how could you not find anything on the matter?

sorry to detract the thread.

--------------------
BE HERE NOW

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom