Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineLndrydusting
Forever new. . .
Female User Gallery

Re: Ever meet a chick that is perfect for you... but just fugly? [Re: Gumby]
    #9129041 - 10/24/08 09:09 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Gumby said:
I understand, but still... where is the point where you overlook physical standards over compatibility? Thats a really tough one for me to figure out.

If I had no qualms over looks I could have probably found the right girl by now, but meh... I guess I am a bit superficial. But I'm sure everyone has their own turnoffs that are just... unacceptable. Thats the case with the girl(s) in question.

That point is called. . . growing up and wanting to settle down. When you are young its ok to be superficial because you're looking for a girlfriend/piece of arm candy not a wife/"the one". Plus as I've said before (to djblackout i think... something like that) there are many people who can be compatible with you but that doesn't make them right for you. Either way I can garuntee you, you won't find "the perfect girl" at a bar, wel not if you want a smart one!

If you're just out to fuck then who gives a shit what they look like!

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
Re: Ever meet a chick that is perfect for you... but just fugly? [Re: Lndrydusting]
    #9129056 - 10/24/08 09:13 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Lndrydusting said:
Either way I can garuntee you, you won't find "the perfect girl" at a bar, wel not if you want a smart one!

Hhhhmmmm....    Smart girls don't go to bars....?
Anyways, where does one find the "smart perfect girl"....?   
I will go start my car.....

>^;;^<

--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

OfflineLndrydusting
Forever new. . .
Female User Gallery

Re: Ever meet a chick that is perfect for you... but just fugly? [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #9129068 - 10/24/08 09:16 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

The library... the grocery store... the bookstore... class! lol

I'm just saying that the fact that you can't meet your dream girl at a bar is understandable

--------------------

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
Re: Ever meet a chick that is perfect for you... but just fugly? [Re: Lndrydusting]
    #9129075 - 10/24/08 09:17 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

So, smart perfect chicks dig places with books, or food.....    :strokebeard:

:tongue:

>^;;^<

--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Ever meet a chick that is perfect for you... but just fugly? [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #9129090 - 10/24/08 09:22 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

in all honesty if your not that physically attracted dont do it. i did that once. tho ill admit i probally would be wealthier if i stuck with her and a totally differnt person she gave me more a drive in college

but i dont think she was fugly just not hot

she also was emo she played off that she was really cool and when it came down to it she wasnt who she pretended to be to me, it was just a ploy to lure me in. i was in class with her for a year and never considered doing her till she brought it up a year later after chilling with her a couple times.

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Re: Ever meet a chick that is perfect for you... but just fugly? [Re: thedudenj]
    #9129094 - 10/24/08 09:23 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Is she Russian?

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#9129111 - 10/24/08 09:28 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

lol wow is it that evident?

yeah totally i think thats what drove me off she was way to russian.

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Re: Ever meet a chick that is perfect for you... but just fugly? [Re: thedudenj]
    #9129126 - 10/24/08 09:33 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah... The Russians can be quite strange. I dated one from St. Petersburg for a little while. It was.... Interesting.

Offlinesupra
computerEnthusiast
Loc: TEXAS
    #9129130 - 10/24/08 09:35 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

i'd a h;it it.

peace

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Ever meet a chick that is perfect for you... but just fugly? [Re: supra]
    #9129220 - 10/24/08 10:05 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

lol i did more then hit it lol:madpirate: i was with her for a year. im not gona say it wasnt good but i have had way better specially after

so is your fug better or worse then that one?

--------------------

Invisibleflameclown
totality is amust
 User Gallery

Re: Ever meet a chick that is perfect for you... but just fugly? *DELETED* [Re: Learyfan]
    #9129231 - 10/24/08 10:09 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by flameclown

Reason for deletion: [this post is damn old]

InvisibleGreen_T
 User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
Re: Ever meet a chick that is perfect for you... but just fugly? [Re: flameclown]
    #9129254 - 10/24/08 10:21 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Edited by Green_T (08/02/11 04:08 PM)

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Ever meet a chick that is perfect for you... but just fugly? [Re: flameclown]
    #9129288 - 10/24/08 10:34 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

lol thats horrible i wouldnt get that close to a girl that i would stop doing in the middle let alone start or try to.

--------------------

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#9129390 - 10/24/08 11:05 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

It's really okay to be shallow to an extent ... I consider myself very shallow, I only seem to surround myself with people who I think are good-looking, hot or way sexy.  It's all about what matters to YOU, not what anybody else thinks.  And to me, looks are very important ... almost the most important part of looking for somebody to be with.  Other qualities are important, too, but looks seem to top my list.

But no, I haven't really had the problem you described.  My problem is more that almost anybody I have an interest in happens to already be in a relationship ... almost every time I meet somebody who I am into, and who is into me, they're in a bad spot in their relationship.  That's my problem.  I attract those who would be perfect for me ... if they weren't already tied down.

We're all cursed in our own special ways ... lol.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Ever meet a chick that is perfect for you... but just fugly? [Re: HB]
    #9129431 - 10/24/08 11:14 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

HB said:
It's really okay to be shallow to an extent ... I consider myself very shallow, I only seem to surround myself with people who I think are good-looking, hot or way sexy.  It's all about what matters to YOU, not what anybody else thinks.  And to me, looks are very important ... almost the most important part of looking for somebody to be with.  Other qualities are important, too, but looks seem to top my list.

But no, I haven't really had the problem you described.  My problem is more that almost anybody I have an interest in happens to already be in a relationship ... almost every time I meet somebody who I am into, and who is into me, they're in a bad spot in their relationship.  That's my problem.  I attract those who would be perfect for me ... if they weren't already tied down.

rock on im only friends with chicks i would do for the most part, tho most likely wouldnt do cause the politics of it tho but still, shrug.

--------------------

OfflineBoneMan
Shrimpin ain't easy
Male

Loc: new new england
Re: Ever meet a chick that is perfect for you... but just fugly? [Re: HB]
    #9129438 - 10/24/08 11:15 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

HB said:
My problem is more that almost anybody I have an interest in is already in a relationship ... almost every time I meet somebody who I am into, and who is into me, they're in a bad spot in their relationship.  That's my problem.  I attract those who would be perfect for me ... if they weren't already tied down.

Ditto.

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: Ever meet a chick that is perfect for you... but just fugly? [Re: BoneMan]
    #9129462 - 10/24/08 11:21 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

lol!  I thought I was the only one ... it's really annoying, isn't it?  They end up usually getting me in bed anyway because they really would want to be with me, but they don't want to let go of the security of being in a crappy relationship to be in one that would actually work out.  Funny, that.  People actually like to be miserable?  :cuckoo:

OfflineSampaJasli
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #9129477 - 10/24/08 11:24 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

so what exactly is up with russian chicks? I've never heard of this phenomenon before.. my curiosity is piqued

--------------------

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot

Loc: Flag
    #9129761 - 10/25/08 12:34 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Superficiality can ruin something that could be extremely wonderful for years to come.

Men and women who don't buy into this picture perfect glamourized clusterf*ck Americans call a society are usually the most intellectually sound. You can only buy into that shit for so long until you're sucking on Duster and cutting yourself to Beethoven's 9th.

I'm really disappointed with all of the hippies that frequent the Pub and that I have to speak for them. In all honesty though, make a sound argument that I'm wrong.

Gumby, this is not a flame, but I know we're around the same age and you should be able to see through this by now. Yes, physical standards count to an extent, but they only last so long. Intellectually stimulating partners that are in it for the long run are where it's at. Casual sex gets old fast, but heartfelt understanding and love can last forever.

Try getting to know a woman before you think about the quickest and most self-fulfilling way to bust a nut.

Sorry, man.

s2

InvisibleaDoS
freedom lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: land of the free
    #9129765 - 10/25/08 12:36 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Sometimes it is unfortunate when you meet a girl with a great personality but bad looks. But you know what? I can't put my penis in a girl's personality.

--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale