Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecd56
Shroom-O-Phile
Male User Gallery

Loc: TX
Advice asap weird reaction
    #9128293 - 10/24/08 06:03 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I'm not sure if this is in the right forum, and I appologize if it isn't, but I need advice rather soon and didn't have time to look around..today, over the course of about 9 hours, I took 3 X pills. Well, I rolled and everything, however sometime after my 3rd pill (around 3 hours ago) I noticed that my pulse, if anything, is at least about normal even on the slow side..I still have the jaw clenching and other stimulant type side effects, however my pulse seems slow,  deffinately too slow for a stimulant  drug..my body and arms also feel a bit weird, almost numb..could anyone tell me of at least guess at what's going on? All help appreciated.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecd56
Shroom-O-Phile
Male User Gallery

Loc: TX
Re: Advice asap weird reaction [Re: cd56]
    #9128307 - 10/24/08 06:07 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I also haven't really experienced any panicing like I would expect from a stimulanti..in fact I am almost nonchalant about the whole thing...however I would like to know of I SHOULD be worrying

InvisibleMoo456
Pied_Piper

#9128343 - 10/24/08 06:14 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Maybe there just wasnt meth in it this time?

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: Advice asap weird reaction [Re: Moo456]
    #9128355 - 10/24/08 06:15 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

sounds kinda normal
get a testing kit next time
ull b fine dont worry this has happened 2 me b4 plenty of times

--------------------

OfflineLSDXM
What Doth Life?
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The 518
Re: Advice asap weird reaction [Re: Coaster]
    #9128481 - 10/24/08 06:41 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

What he said

--------------------

The number of times I edit my post is directly related to the number of times I've hit the bong :bonghit2:

OfflineMoodion
Crotch Spelunker

#9128621 - 10/24/08 07:16 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Have fun my friend.

--------------------
Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing. -Paul Gilbert

I don't know.  I never smoked AstroTurf.  -Tug McGraw, after being asked if he preferred grass or artificial turf

Offlinewutupfoo
I have mushroom OCD
Male User Gallery

Loc: North-Western USA
    #9128779 - 10/24/08 08:01 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Sounds like you are experiencing a heroin bomb. e pills typically have 5 bases to "increase" the high.

Meth bombs: Manic high, very uncontrollable involuntary muscle movements, (jaw clenching, tongue rolling, twitching etc.) and typically gives a massive "itchy" sensation throughout the body. The comedown is pretty rough, and the next day sucks, at least for me.

Coke bombs: Energized high, you tend to have a lot of energy, and get random urges to do random shit. Some minor involuntary muscle spasms, but is not nearly as uncontrollable or exaggerated as a meth bomb. I prefer these for the come down, you get a massive case of the smores (wanting more as time progresses) but gives the easiest comedown.

Heroin bombs: More lethargic feeling, although energized. (basically you feel like you want to do shit, but don't at the same time) minimal involuntary muscle spasms (jaw clenching, or chattering) These offer the highest possibility of sleep after its affects have worn off; come down is averaged between the two above mentioned base substances.

Buzz bombs: A combination of any two, or sometimes all three of the above substances. These have the smallest amount of MDMA per pill in them, and in my opinion, suck major balls. I hate the spasms, and hate the comedown even worse. The next day sucks so much balls... These may be called different things than buzz bombs in different areas.

Blanks: These have more MDMA in them (per pill) than any of the others. Also referred to as "Molly" or LV's (Louie Vatton's (sp))

--------------------
"Don't waste a good high on a bad time; rather enhance a good time with a great high."

-Christoph

(*)I am a 21 year old pathological liar. I didn't have any friends growing up, so I feel that I have to impress people I may never meet online with fabricated stories. Any threads/messages I write are strictly false, and have no relevance to any daily experiences in my life. Basically, I am just a law respecting, citizen with no friends(*)

I have mushroom Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Everywhere I go I can't stop searching. I can be found where there are wood chips, dune grasses, and animal dung. It is an obsession, a part of me; I never want to be without it.

Take me up to space, I want to see the clouds.

Offlinedeadlynightshade
Stranger
Male
Re: Advice asap weird reaction [Re: wutupfoo]
    #9128803 - 10/24/08 08:10 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

wutupfoo said:
Sounds like you are experiencing a heroin bomb. e pills typically have 5 bases to "increase" the high.

Meth bombs: Manic high, very uncontrollable involuntary muscle movements, (jaw clenching, tongue rolling, twitching etc.) and typically gives a massive "itchy" sensation throughout the body. The comedown is pretty rough, and the next day sucks, at least for me.

Coke bombs: Energized high, you tend to have a lot of energy, and get random urges to do random shit. Some minor involuntary muscle spasms, but is not nearly as uncontrollable or exaggerated as a meth bomb. I prefer these for the come down, you get a massive case of the smores (wanting more as time progresses) but gives the easiest comedown.

Heroin bombs: More lethargic feeling, although energized. (basically you feel like you want to do shit, but don't at the same time) minimal involuntary muscle spasms (jaw clenching, or chattering) These offer the highest possibility of sleep after its affects have worn off; come down is averaged between the two above mentioned base substances.

Buzz bombs: A combination of any two, or sometimes all three of the above substances. These have the smallest amount of MDMA per pill in them, and in my opinion, suck major balls. I hate the spasms, and hate the comedown even worse. The next day sucks so much balls... These may be called different things than buzz bombs in different areas.

Blanks: These have more MDMA in them (per pill) than any of the others. Also referred to as "Molly" or LV's (Louie Vatton's (sp))

wow.

oh well, just misinformation/misinformative.

Offlinegooddrugguy
Male

Loc: Subjectiville
Re: Advice asap weird reaction [Re: deadlynightshade]
    #9128831 - 10/24/08 08:17 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

deadlynightshade said:
Quote:

wutupfoo said:

wow.

Yeah, that is a lot more fantasy than anything else. I don't think I have ever read of a tab that had heroin in it, despite the many (many) claims the hustlers make.

Offlinedeadlynightshade
Stranger
Male
Re: Advice asap weird reaction [Re: gooddrugguy]
    #9128854 - 10/24/08 08:21 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

gooddrugguy said:
Quote:

deadlynightshade said:
Quote:

wutupfoo said:

wow.

Yeah, that is a lot more fantasy than anything else. I don't think I have ever read of a tab that had heroin in it, despite the many (many) claims the hustlers make.

exactly! although i have seen testing find heroin in one pill on a rare occasion. but this is the same as, "this lsd had too much strychnine".

OfflineShamanintraining
Junkhead
Male

Loc: Rough Raleigh Flag
    #9128882 - 10/24/08 08:28 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

wutupfoo said:

Meth has been found in pills, but coke and heroin?  Coke costs too much to put in a pill and why the hell would anyone put heroin in a roll?

--------------------

"Leave your mind alone and just get high"

Offlinewutupfoo
I have mushroom OCD
Male User Gallery

Re: Advice asap weird reaction [Re: Shamanintraining]
    #9128918 - 10/24/08 08:37 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

A smart businessman knows that certain consumers prefer certain highs. While that kind of shit IS VERY expensive, it has been done. Ecstasy is pretty difficult to find for me; however I don't take e pills anymore. typically what I would come across is the more common meth base; but the first time I unknowingly took a heroin bomb, I had the same experiences mentioned above. Testing kits are the smartest investment you can make. You have no idea the amount of different shit a few friends and I have found in random drugs. Ecstasy included.

Call it misinformation, false information, whatever you want to call it. I was just trying to help someone out by sharing my firsthand experiences with them.

To the OP, remember to keep up with the water. Have fun.

--------------------
"Don't waste a good high on a bad time; rather enhance a good time with a great high."

-Christoph

(*)I am a 21 year old pathological liar. I didn't have any friends growing up, so I feel that I have to impress people I may never meet online with fabricated stories. Any threads/messages I write are strictly false, and have no relevance to any daily experiences in my life. Basically, I am just a law respecting, citizen with no friends(*)

I have mushroom Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Everywhere I go I can't stop searching. I can be found where there are wood chips, dune grasses, and animal dung. It is an obsession, a part of me; I never want to be without it.

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9129078 - 10/24/08 09:18 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Check the DEAs monthly thing they release, there are actually some X pills with cocaine, it doesn't make sense but they are out there.  And a buddy of mine in amsterdam got just heroin in his X pill.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

OfflineTT86
Stranger
Re: Advice asap weird reaction [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9129123 - 10/24/08 09:31 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

as just afghanistan on its own produce more then 30% of the world demand of heroin i guess people are trying to find ways to get rid of it. so i dont see why it wouldnt be made into a pill.

although ive never tried it or been in contact with it i have no real idea what it would do to you.

Offlinesupra
computerEnthusiast
Loc: TEXAS
    #9129183 - 10/24/08 09:50 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

wutupfoo said:

100% bullshit right there, anyone reading this thread, disregard please.

peace

Offlinewutupfoo
I have mushroom OCD
Male User Gallery

#9129230 - 10/24/08 10:09 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:
Check the DEAs monthly thing they release, there are actually some X pills with cocaine, it doesn't make sense but they are out there.  And a buddy of mine in amsterdam got just heroin in his X pill.

Hmm... seems that others have had the same experiences. Do you have a link to this site? A link with this information?

--------------------

-Christoph

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9129239 - 10/24/08 10:12 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------

Offlinewutupfoo
I have mushroom OCD
Male User Gallery

#9129317 - 10/24/08 10:42 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Thank you for the link.

Hmm... from the DEA, E pills containing cocaine... whoda thunk it to be true?

Like I said, if your going to take E pills, be sure to have a test kit. there was a lot of fake e on that link as well.

--------------------

-Christoph

OfflineShamanintraining
Junkhead
Male

Loc: Rough Raleigh Flag
    #9130933 - 10/25/08 09:03 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

The DEA are also the people that try to tell little kids that cannabis is frequently cut with crack and pcp.

--------------------

"Leave your mind alone and just get high"

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9131899 - 10/25/08 01:28 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Sure the DEA is loaded with propaganda, but i think that their micrograms are a pretty okay source of what is going on in the drug world.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies