Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | Next >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRevival
Stranger

What drugs have you done, how many times, and how accomplished are you?
    #9120233 - 10/23/08 08:50 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Hello my fellow shroominites,

so, Im sure many people have wondered this before (and Im not sure if this is in the right section) but i dont know how many people have taken the initiative to ask:

as i have been wandering around on this forum, and ICmag, and see all the intelligent people that are apart of these communities (professional chemists, botanist, mycologists etc.) I cant help but wonder about how detrimental the effects that these various drugs have on people, when done in moderation (or maybe not??), and on ones intelligence.
thats probably a horrible way to explain it.
The thing is, i spoke to a drug counselor a while back and he told me that there are really mainly two kinds of people that he sees in his addiction programs: those that have high professional degrees like doctorates and such, or those whom are for the most part otherwise very intelligent people.

So my question to you all is this:

-What drugs have you done? (How many times? and how much? for how long?)
and,
-What is your status? (professional degrees, any degrees in anything, or what path are you on i.e. mechanical engineering major, organic chemist grad student etc...)

(youll all have to forgive me Im a little stoned and hung over right now, please forgive me if the first bit doesnt make to much sense. ill come back after my shower and try and revise :smile: )

edit: thought i would include my own history

weed: many times daily all throughout high school to present
"ecstasy": 2x sophomore year in H.S with about a month inbetween
Amanitas: ~3 times over the course of 3 yrs
My own P.cubs: ~dozen times in the past 4 years
saliva: a handful
Amphetamines: many many many times :smile:
"opium": once
LSD: ~5
coke: ~4 times in H.S

dono thats all i can remember,
i am currently a freshman in College studying Mechanical Engineering and thinking about picking up a Science as well (bio, mycology, organic chem?)

-Rev

Edited by Revival (10/23/08 01:04 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

Re: What drugs have you done, how many times, and how accomplished are you? [Re: Revival]
    #9120252 - 10/23/08 08:57 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Weed - Countless
LSD - ~45-50
Mushrooms - ~10
Ecstasy - ~10-12 (Some of those definitely had meth in them)
Cocaine - Used almost daily for a period of about 2 months
Hydrocodone - ~5
Oxycodone - 2

I think that about covers it. I'm a sophomore in college and not doing too bad. I'm studying sociology currently. Thinking about looking into political science or psychology as well.

--------------------

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: What drugs have you done, how many times, and how accomplished are you? *DELETED* [Re: LSDreamer]
    #9120261 - 10/23/08 09:00 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by MisterMuscaria

Reason for deletion: irrelevant

Edited by MisterMuscaria (10/23/08 09:06 AM)

OfflineNexion
Seeker
Male

Re: What drugs have you done, how many times, and how accomplished are you? [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #9120296 - 10/23/08 09:14 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Pot - countless
Shrooms - 3
Salvia - 5-ish

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: What drugs have you done, how many times, and how accomplished are you? [Re: Nexion]
    #9120407 - 10/23/08 09:45 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Pot - countless number of times. On average at least 2-5 times a day for the past ~2 years.
LSD - 6 times over the past ~1 year
Mushrooms - 20-25 times over the past 2 years

I'm currently 21. I didn't start drinking until I was 19  and I did the rest of the listed drugs when I was 20 through the present.

I graduated highschool with a 1.0. I didn't actually earn the grades, but my teachers all just passed me to get me out. I was dealing with depression at the time and everyone knew it, was talking to my counselor a lot and stuff. They all helped me through, they knew I was really smart and I guess just didn't see any reason to fail me. I skipped a total of 4-5 months or so in the last 2 years of high school. Didn't go at all the last 2 months.

After I graduated I didn't do much for a year, just worked, took a single class in a community college (psychology) and wasn't sure what I wanted to do. My parents pressured me to go to college or something so I went to a technical college to work on computers/networks etc. This is about the time I tried mushrooms (my first drug experience besides alcohol). I believe mushrooms largely helped me in overcoming my depression. Wouldn't say I've been depressed more or less at all since my first few experiences. I've been sad for days, even weeks at a time, but I'm always able to deal with it and come out of it with minimal effort now. I got an internship before I graduated from technical college and they hired me from there. I moved out of my parents house this past month, and here I am now, typing this post from my office at work. :wink:

edit: Oh, I graduated last May with an Associates in Computer and Information Sciences.

OfflineRevival
Stranger

Re: What drugs have you done, how many times, and how accomplished are you? [Re: krypto2000]
    #9120472 - 10/23/08 10:00 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

krypto- totally know what you mean about mushrooms helping with depression. In H.S around Sophmore/junior year i because severely depressed and i found mushrooms to be very helpful in sorting out my woes. Especially the coming down gives a very self centering effect allowing you to really figure your shit out. My father is a very accomplished Psychiatrist turned professor/researcher (top of his field pretty much world wide) and my mother a nurse (psych) and (as the majority of doctors do) my father shot down the idea that mushrooms could have beneficial mental health applications. I think that is in part because they are illegal and not very many people are open minded to "schedule 1" drugs potentially moving to 2 or 3.

its sad that medicine and science is limited by law.

-Rev

OfflinePoppygod
EarlyBird
Male

Loc: All-asska
Re: What drugs have you done, how many times, and how accomplished are you? [Re: Revival]
    #9120508 - 10/23/08 10:17 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Lol ive done a SHIT load of drugs

weed everyday more or less for like 4 years
meth .. alot for a year
coke .. i cant even remember how many times but many
Salvia many times
many enthnobotanicals
mescaline many times
LSd once
shrooms.. i used to grow .. so many
Extacy.. SHiit ive popped many many pills hundreds lol
Alcohol.. Many bottles
Opium i grew poppies so.. Lol :smile:
Morphine
and some more

OfflinePreparationH
apply daily

Loc: Amsterdam
Re: What drugs have you done, how many times, and how accomplished are you? [Re: Poppygod]
    #9120536 - 10/23/08 10:28 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

weed- countless now maybe once or twice a month though
LSD- 5 times
salvia- 5 times
drug of choice magic mushrooms- 20 and counting. only drug i think i'll dabble with for the rest of my life

Freshman in college and plan on working with athletes/ a gym teacher. something physical basically.

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#9120542 - 10/23/08 10:30 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I've pretty much dabbled with every drug across the board, with the exception of crack, heroin, meth, RCs, and pharmaceuticals.

I'm a sophomore on track to go to grad school in cognitive science.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

OfflineAopocetx
Writer
Male

#9120565 - 10/23/08 10:36 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Revival said:
-What drugs have you done? (How many times? and how much? for how long?)
and,
-What is your status? (professional degrees, any degrees in anything, or what path are you on i.e. mechanical engineering major, organic chemist grad student etc...)

Yess, this is my thread. I've done 99 different drugs so far. Most of them only once or twice. Other than that I love pot and Xanax. I'm really trying to find the big 100. It's so hard to find new drugs to try when you're at my level.

I've already finished a year of pharmacy technician school. I would just fuck around in class and pass with A's and B's cause of all the drug knowledge I had accumulated (things like bioavailability were easy for me). I'm also writing a book but it's been on the backburner for a little while.

--------------------

---------> Acacia confusa trip report <--------

############ DPT HCL trip report with Q&A ###########

Follow my psychedelic instagram @psychedelicpage

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#9120825 - 10/23/08 11:30 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Revival said:
In H.S around Sophmore/junior year i because severely depressed and i found mushrooms to be very helpful in sorting out my woes. Especially the coming down gives a very self centering effect allowing you to really figure your shit out.

Definitely man, that is my favorite part of a trip. I just feel so at peace, I can just sit and sort through all my issues and generally it gets me in a good mindset to actually tackle my problems in the coming days/weeks. Discovering mushroom is, so far, one of the best things that's happened to me in my life.

Offlinej0nnyb0y05
IBelieveInBelivin
Male

Loc: Going Going, Back Back to
Re: What drugs have you done, how many times, and how accomplished are you? [Re: Aopocetx]
    #9120843 - 10/23/08 11:32 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

pot: daily for a few years now
shrooms: once last year (i should fix this)
LSD: 4 times within last 2 years
2c-i: once and it was cool
exstacy: 7 times (each time i did more than 3 pills)

Im in my last year for a degree in business administration, with a minor in managing sustainability, and i am certified in business ethics.

i plan on getting a job offer from a few friends who are already employed in the feild of my interest, and they make over 50K a year. plus they dont care if you smoke, like if you get your shit done they will gladly smoke with you...thats my kinda environment i see my self working in for a while

--------------------
.....Healing Of People Everywhere.....

InvisibleTEAL_MUST_DIE
hobbes was right
Male

Re: What drugs have you done, how many times, and how accomplished are you? [Re: j0nnyb0y05]
    #9120945 - 10/23/08 11:55 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Weed- countless but never smoked daily, from twice a week to twice a month in the last 4 years

coke- twice last year and wont be doing it again

mushrooms-4 times in almost two years and the only drug i truly believe to be good

I'm 20, work at a restaurand, junior in college, and i'm majoring in political science.

cheers!

--------------------
:megapsycrankey:

Offlinedrunkenlawngnome
The Candy Man Can
 User Gallery

Loc: GTA, Canada Flag
Re: What drugs have you done, how many times, and how accomplished are you? [Re: TEAL_MUST_DIE]
    #9121126 - 10/23/08 12:47 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Weed-1-2 grams daily.
K- few times a week
Coke- once or twice a week
Shrooms-  once a week
MDMA- once a week
BZP/TMPP mix- once a week or two weeks.
DXM- once a month maybe

I'm 21 and a cook. Looking into school for electrical engineering.

--------------------

OfflineRevival
Stranger

Re: What drugs have you done, how many times, and how accomplished are you? [Re: drunkenlawngnome]
    #9121188 - 10/23/08 01:06 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

damn gnome!!! sounds like you have one fantastic week lol
-Rev

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

Re: What drugs have you done, how many times, and how accomplished are you? [Re: drunkenlawngnome]
    #9121203 - 10/23/08 01:10 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

drunkenlawngnome said:
Weed-1-2 grams daily.
K- few times a week
Shrooms-  once a week
MDMA- once a week
DXM- once a month maybe

You really need to cut back you MDMA consumption to once every 1-3 months. Once a week is pretty heavy abuse.

--------------------

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: What drugs have you done, how many times, and how accomplished are you? [Re: LSDreamer]
    #9121215 - 10/23/08 01:16 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

LSDreamer said:
Quote:

drunkenlawngnome said:
Weed-1-2 grams daily.
K- few times a week
Shrooms-  once a week
MDMA- once a week
DXM- once a month maybe

You really need to cut back you MDMA consumption to once every 1-3 months. Once a week is pretty heavy abuse.

I used to know people who popped 5+ rolls a week easily.

OfflineThe Centre
I am
Male User Gallery

Re: What drugs have you done, how many times, and how accomplished are you? [Re: LSDreamer]
    #9121222 - 10/23/08 01:19 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Weed: Many, many times, my friend and I grow.
Shrooms: Once, two days ago, got up to Level 3.
Datura type plants: A few times, I respect the plant and the plant respects me, Datura is an angry woman, if delt with properly will get you the ultimate sex, when delt with badly, you get an angry witch.
Successfulness: Well, I'm still in school,(home schooling) but I do have a 95% GPA.

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: What drugs have you done, how many times, and how accomplished are you? [Re: The Centre]
    #9121225 - 10/23/08 01:20 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

The Centre said: Datura is an angry woman, if delt with properly will get you the ultimate sex, when delt with badly, you get an angry witch.

QFT.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

OfflineRevival
Stranger

Re: What drugs have you done, how many times, and how accomplished are you? [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #9121228 - 10/23/08 01:21 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

mistermuscaria ^^ still doesn't prove it to be healthy/okay/not destroying yourself fast as hell
-Rev

Edited by Revival (10/23/08 01:25 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | Next >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder