Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
Re: Poisonous Liberty Caps? Help please! [Re: smokdatkush]
    #9121110 - 10/23/08 12:41 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

seriously. Some people on here are so afraid of mushroom poisoning. Overly afraid

For sure.  Even with the thousands of unidentified mushrooms people have eaten around here, there have been no deaths.  Some people have gone to the hospital but they didn't really need to, no one has needed a new liver or anything like that. 

Most of the poisonings I have seen around here are from known edible species, the last three poisonings have been from Lactarius cf. fragilis, Boletus appendiculatus and Amanita muscaria.  (7 large caps is too much)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineumbrellamaker
Intergalactic Sociopath

Loc: Houston TX
    #9121150 - 10/23/08 12:53 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

A gp doctor will just take your money and send you home with some antibiotics that are useless against a cold.

If you are seing unusual symptoms, or they get to a point where you KNOW something is wrong, go to the E-room.  But IMO you need to take a vitamin, eat some chicken noodle soup, and go get some sleep.

You did say that you felt trip happen eh?  Tripping runs your engine at high speed.  I used to get sick a few days after a trip myself.  Psilocybin does not make you healthier you know.

Call the Florida Mycology Research Center, talk to the guy.  He is one of us.  He has all the great info, the hospitals have even been known to call and ask him for his input.

But I would just get food, sleep, and take a few one a day vitamins.

Flame me if you guys want, but this not poisoning IMO.

Good luck man.  Your call.  But my money is on you living without serious injury or spending lots of cash on doctors or tests.

OfflineDertalix
Stranger

Re: Poisonous Liberty Caps? Help please! [Re: umbrellamaker]
    #9121528 - 10/23/08 02:20 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Yea its pretty much a cold like most of you guys figured out. I wish you would have been here at the beginning, when I made the thread, I was scared shitless and all paranoid...lol.

I am actually feeling better right now, but still feel kinda sick.

Thanks for the pleasant words....going to eat some soup right now and watch a show, then hit the bed.

"A gp doctor will just take your money and send you home with some antibiotics that are useless against a cold."

:blush:

Haha...thats just what he did...

Edited by Dertalix (10/23/08 02:21 PM)

Offlinethizzi
Stranger
 User Gallery

#9121831 - 10/23/08 03:18 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

All I can say I get you self a copy of paul stamets Psilocybin Mushrooms of the World (1996). and hunt for your self

Offlinedjblackout
supreme scratch masta

Re: Poisonous Liberty Caps? Help please! [Re: undergrounder]
    #9121849 - 10/23/08 03:21 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

undergrounder said:
come on, what's with the "scare you shitless, 'go to the fucking hospital', ask questions later" approach djblackout?

like a 10-20 dollar co-pay to see the dr is so expensive?  Just think if this was the deadly kind and dude dropped dead.

im done with this thread, as it turns into personal attacks.

--------------------
I am the fakest person on this site. I only pretend to grow and consume illegal mushrooms. I have no knowledge what so ever on any scheduled substance because I know and respect the governing law in the United States of America. All pictures and dialogue posted by me is entirley copyrighted from those who wish to knowingly ignore the laws. I only post these messages as a mere propaganda technique used to gain attention and admiration from others. Thank You

Offlinewutupfoo
I have mushroom OCD
Male User Gallery

Loc: North-Western USA
Re: Poisonous Liberty Caps? Help please! [Re: djblackout]
    #9122966 - 10/23/08 07:03 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

djblackout said:
i just dont want anyone to die or be sick.

I'm starting med school, and just for recreational purposes ive been looking up what the bad shrooms can do to you.  it isnt pretty.

Well, between your 3rd year psych major friend named Brian, and you being a med student, You guys could really rule the world. Seriously man, how many fuckin' stories do you have?

If you really are a med student, then I am happy I live in Washington, because with that kind of advice, from someone who is in school to be a doctor; I would seriously be expecting to sue from malpractice in the very near future. Go back to flippin' burgers dude, cuz I can guarantee that if you being a med student, isn't some huge crock of shit, and that you actually are enrolled, I don't see a stethoscope around your neck in the future...

Furthermore, I would agree, symptoms that are only vaguely reminiscent of mushroom poisoning this long after you ingested them sounds just like a mild flu man... At least you had you head on straight though about seeking advice when you had no answers. Hopefully the above mentioned dill hole didn't make you run your insurance card due to bad information cancer...

--------------------
"Don't waste a good high on a bad time; rather enhance a good time with a great high."

-Christoph

(*)I am a 21 year old pathological liar. I didn't have any friends growing up, so I feel that I have to impress people I may never meet online with fabricated stories. Any threads/messages I write are strictly false, and have no relevance to any daily experiences in my life. Basically, I am just a law respecting, citizen with no friends(*)

I have mushroom Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Everywhere I go I can't stop searching. I can be found where there are wood chips, dune grasses, and animal dung. It is an obsession, a part of me; I never want to be without it.

Take me up to space, I want to see the clouds.

Offlinewutupfoo
I have mushroom OCD
Male User Gallery

#9123002 - 10/23/08 07:09 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

djblackout said:

Hmm... Deja Vu from this thread.
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/9101062/an/0/page/0
You know, where you said that you were done with that thread as well, but kept piping in.

--------------------
"Don't waste a good high on a bad time; rather enhance a good time with a great high."

-Christoph

(*)I am a 21 year old pathological liar. I didn't have any friends growing up, so I feel that I have to impress people I may never meet online with fabricated stories. Any threads/messages I write are strictly false, and have no relevance to any daily experiences in my life. Basically, I am just a law respecting, citizen with no friends(*)

I have mushroom Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Everywhere I go I can't stop searching. I can be found where there are wood chips, dune grasses, and animal dung. It is an obsession, a part of me; I never want to be without it.

OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
Re: Poisonous Liberty Caps? Help please! [Re: wutupfoo]
    #9123056 - 10/23/08 07:20 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

If you really are a med student, then I am happy I live in Washington, because with that kind of advice, from someone who is in school to be a doctor; I would seriously be expecting to sue from malpractice in the very near future. Go back to flippin' burgers dude, cuz I can guarantee that if you being a med student, isn't some huge crock of shit, and that you actually are enrolled, I don't see a stethoscope around your neck in the future...

He probably is in med school and he will probably be a great doctor once he graduates.  We need more doctors that post on shroomery. 

He just hasn't studied mushroom toxicology yet, cut him some slack. 

Here is some information to get him started:

http://www.namyco.org/toxicology/index.html

Read every link on that page, especially the 30+ years toxicology report

http://www.namyco.org/toxicology/poison_syndromes.html

Every intermediate level mushroom hunter should read it, really good stuff to know.

Offlinedjblackout
supreme scratch masta

Re: Poisonous Liberty Caps? Help please! [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #9127506 - 10/24/08 03:23 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

wutupfoo,  you're just an asshole.  you follow me around with a personal vindictive against me.  Why dont you go fuck off already.  I did just start med school you fuckface.  What you think im about to graduate? NOPE.  You really think I wouldnt know someone that is majoring in psychology?  Dude come on,  you dont think you meet people when you go to college???  I had to get my gen ed's done first ya kno....

Oh i get it,  you're prolly just some dude on the internet that wished he went to school.  Have fun being an uneducated asshole.

--------------------
I am the fakest person on this site. I only pretend to grow and consume illegal mushrooms. I have no knowledge what so ever on any scheduled substance because I know and respect the governing law in the United States of America. All pictures and dialogue posted by me is entirley copyrighted from those who wish to knowingly ignore the laws. I only post these messages as a mere propaganda technique used to gain attention and admiration from others. Thank You

Offlineumbrellamaker
Intergalactic Sociopath

Loc: Houston TX
    #9127650 - 10/24/08 03:48 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

:etbig:

Offline2859558484
Growery is Better
 User Gallery

#9127966 - 10/24/08 04:47 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

he was fucking with you, no one is interested in your defense unless we are looking for some lulz

--------------------

OfflineApple Drump
Baeo Believer

Loc: PNW
Re: Poisonous Liberty Caps? Help please! [Re: 2859558484]
    #9128893 - 10/24/08 08:29 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

come on. Nobody here knows a 3rd year psych major. They are such rare fascinating people. Nobody  on here could claim to no such a man

Offlinewutupfoo
I have mushroom OCD
Male User Gallery

#9129080 - 10/24/08 09:19 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

djblackout said:
Quote:

undergrounder said:
come on, what's with the "scare you shitless, 'go to the fucking hospital', ask questions later" approach djblackout?

like a 10-20 dollar co-pay to see the dr is so expensive?  Just think if this was the deadly kind and dude dropped dead.

This was said 1 day, 5 hours ago.

Quote:

djblackout said:
wutupfoo,  you're just an asshole.  you follow me around with a personal vindictive against me.  Why dont you go fuck off already.  I did just start med school you fuckface.  What you think im about to graduate? NOPE.  You really think I wouldnt know someone that is majoring in psychology?  Dude come on,  you dont think you meet people when you go to college???  I had to get my gen ed's done first ya kno....

Oh i get it,  you're prolly just some dude on the internet that wished he went to school.  Have fun being an uneducated asshole.

Welcome back... I'd much rather be an uneducated asshole than a butt hurt little bitch. I feel you use the word asshole to lightly. Because the link I provided earlier seemed to show quite a bit of rather asshole resembling behavior. But that is neither here, nor there.

Hey OP, how is your health lately?

--------------------

-Christoph

Offlinedjblackout
supreme scratch masta

#9129096 - 10/24/08 09:24 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I was done replying to this thread.  Doesnt mean im done reading it.  Grow the fuck up as I am done entertaining your juvenile insults.

oh,  and im butt hurt?  Hell nah.  I'll be making over 60k a year while your going paycheck to paycheck.

good day sir.

edit:  ah the ignore button works wonders

--------------------

Edited by djblackout (10/24/08 10:26 PM)

Offlinewutupfoo
I have mushroom OCD
Male User Gallery

#9129273 - 10/24/08 10:28 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I am glad you will be making a whopping 60k a year. Thumbs up on how you know so much about my life.

The bullshit is getting way to deep here, and I forgot my boots... :poop:

--------------------

-Christoph

Offlinesparkplug
Stranger

#9134660 - 10/25/08 11:10 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

wutupfoo said:
I am glad you will be making a whopping 60k a year. Thumbs up on how you know so much about my life.

The bullshit is getting way to deep here, and I forgot my boots... :poop:

Mainly quoted so his block wouldnt work.

InvisibleAbuse
end of the line

Re: Poisonous Liberty Caps? Help please! [Re: sparkplug]
    #9135415 - 10/26/08 03:07 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

His actions were a little rash though considerate which is what you must remember.

--------------------

Offlineniall_b73
a quick learner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Eire Flag
Re: Poisonous Liberty Caps? Help please! [Re: Abuse]
    #9135814 - 10/26/08 07:44 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

well this is an interesting thread... started out as some dude was worried about his flu symptoms and now there is an all out war !!!!

W.T.F. LMAO.....

SHROOMS, ya gotta love'm

:confused:

--------------------
next time i order a pizza i'm gonna ask them to cut it into 6 slices instead of 8, because i was'nt fit for 8 the last time !!

InvisibleZepplin
journeyman
 User Gallery

Re: Poisonous Liberty Caps? Help please! [Re: niall_b73]
    #9135845 - 10/26/08 08:06 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

This would be a good example of the benefits of growing your own (Where legal) mushrooms or at least gathering them yourself. You're putting a lot of trust in someone else's abilities at IDing when you buy them.
Who knows how many times these were passed around, who picked them.

OfflineCubensisCutter
mycologist
 User Gallery

Re: Poisonous Liberty Caps? Help please! [Re: Zepplin]
    #9135879 - 10/26/08 08:28 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

djblack out your full of shit.  nobody cares about your money, seriously.  by your grammar and lack of vocabulary, and the fact that you keep bragging to everybody on a website about the money you are going to make just makes you look like a douche bag liar who probably works at mcdonalds and feels so shitty about it that he has to try to make himself feel better by doing some shit like this.
ps 60k a year isnt that much this day in age, even though i highly doubt thats what your making

--------------------

thats right cubes in december bitches

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates