Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinekykeon
Dead wishes

Loc: A universe right next to ...
Psychotropic substance for investigation of 17 Nov
    #910157 - 09/26/02 03:28 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I suppose that most of you have heard that many members of the biggest "terrorist" group in Greece, called '17 November', have been arrested. That group had more than 25 years of action, mainly bombing or killing, not massacres, but selective specific targets such as an American under-cover spy, a politician etc etc. Anyway. The whole 'end of seventeen november' issue started when one of its members, Savvas Xeros, had an accident while he was putting a bomb. Cops arrested him and he was moved to the hospital for a long period, where cops were investigating him. It seems that he wasnt speaking from time zero, but later on, after a week, he started saying names. First of all, his two brothers.

The reason of this post has to do about psychotropic substances, so please be patient, i have to clarify some things firstly. So, a week ago he called a reporter from the jail and he spoke to him. They arranged an interview and the whole conversation was taped. He spoke and said what had happened in the hospital. It is clear from what we all listened to that he is trying to pursuade all greek citizens and his fellow members of the group that he wasnt to blame for the fact he spoke to the cops. This interview had separated greek society whether or not he says the truth and if the reporter should have given this interview to the public.

So, he said that while on hospital, there was a substance that was given to him thru the bloodstream. This substance made him feel like in panic, in a kind of terror that he had never felt again. When the cops' general was entering the room, the intoxication was stopping - it seems that the cops were playing 'good and bad cop', the general was saying "stop it, dont make him feel bad" so this ended, according to Xeros sayings' to sympathize the chief of police and eventually speak to him [this must be true, for while he was at the hospital, his father [a priest] said that his son told him he loves the chief of police more than his parents or his girlfriend]. This substance also caused hallucinations. He says there must have been a machine that was producing some kind of noise, that was intensifying his terror caused by the substance. He also said that he had his memory clear while intoxicated, but he was feeling like a baby. It was too easy to hurt his feelings, or gain his sympathy, depended on how someone was speaking to him.

From his words, it seems to me that there is a probability he has no great knowledge of psychotropic substances, but his description seems quite rational for some psychotropic substance to cause such effects. But I have no clue what kind of substance this could have been; the noise machine was needed to intensify the effects, because from his words it is clear that the substance was in liquid form and was in a bottle always open and connected to his bloodstream. They were opening and closing the valve, but it was somethin' happening all the time. The noise machine was the one who triggered the peak of the effects. Quite weird.

Any opinions about if such substance exists ? Guess ? I am just curious...

Kykeon
athens, greece

--------------------
The living ghost of Kykeon

Edited by kykeon (09/26/02 03:34 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

Loc: omotive
Re: Psychotropic substance for investigation of 17 Nov [Re: kykeon]
    #910240 - 09/26/02 04:03 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

The know, is the not know.
Not everything is meant to be known and or understood.

Greetz 2 you,

Kykeon

--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

OfflineToxicManM
Bite me, it's fun!
 User Gallery

Loc: Aurora, Colorado
Re: Psychotropic substance for investigation of 17 [Re: kykeon]
    #910984 - 09/26/02 09:58 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

It's an interesting idea. Alexander Shulgin has pointed out that a large percentage of the research on psychotropic drugs was sponsored and carried out by the military searching for drugs similar to what is described here. I certainly wouldn't be surprised if this is exactly what happened.

It brings up another thought. If the military has such things, imagine what is happening to the people they've got in those cages at Guantanamo Bay. I sure wouldn't want to be one of them.

--------------------
Happy mushrooming!

OfflineMosby
Stranger
Male
Loc: Letterkenny Ireland
Re: Psychotropic substance for investigation of 17 Nov [Re: kykeon]
    #911097 - 09/26/02 10:44 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

No real need for psychotropic interogation anymore look at this link just read the P300 brainwave and play 20 questions whats really scary is nasa is trying to make a scaner that can pick up brain waves from a distance http://brainfingerprinting.com/PressReleaseAdmissibility102.htm
the link I had to the page on nasa's site that described the remote reader seems to be dead now but I remember that Dr. Alan Pope was one of the people working on the device.

Offlinekykeon
Dead wishes

Re: Psychotropic substance for investigation of 17 [Re: ToxicMan]
    #911578 - 09/27/02 03:55 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

imagine what is happening to the people they've got in those cages at Guantanamo Bay

the difference is that they knew what they did to Xeros probably, while possibly they are experimenting with them... nasty story...

and then, answer to me, WHO is the terrorist :wink:

Kykeon
athens, greece

--------------------

OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Loc: Greece
    #913051 - 09/27/02 06:18 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

to kratos einai o megaliteros tromokratis;-)

Offlinekykeon
Dead wishes

Re: Psychotropic substance for investigation of 17 [Re: Hamurabi]
    #914082 - 09/28/02 01:23 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

ayto ksanapesto... plaka plaka i ypothesi me ton xiro exei kai to gelio tou, an kai apo ena simeio kai meta einai ekneyristiko.

emathes gia ta narkotest pou mas fernoun? ax...

Kykeon  :grin:
athens, greece

--------------------

Offlinejahfeelirie
meatwad

#998463 - 10/27/02 09:53 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

non illigitamus carborundum

--------------------
my signature is too long

Edited by jahfeelirie (10/27/02 09:54 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom