Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

Abused as a child: Making him pay...
    #9113667 - 10/22/08 12:58 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I'm an avid shroomerite and psychedelics have been greatly beneficial to me in sorting out my problems, particularly from my childhood.

I'm 18 now and the last time I believe I was sexually abused by my father was when I was 11. The last time I was physically beaten was when I was 14. And the emotional abuse continues to this day.

I'm currently in college and I live very far away from my parents. I chose this college because of that fact.

I'm not going to boo hoo about everything that happened to me. I've admitted to myself exactly what happened, I know that it wasn't my fault and I'm more emotionally secure than I've ever been. Now all I need for my recovery to come full circle is revenge.

My father is a very wealthy man. He pays for my tuition, my rent, and all my bills. I recently confronted him about my abuse as a child and he said "None of that ever happened. You just do too much drugs. This is a drug induced fantasy."

Fuck that. I know what happened. I had repressed memories for a while and they are continuing to come back to me but I remember enough now to know that HORRIBLE things were done to me. My father is a sicko.

My plan is to consult a lawyer and press charges.

I want money, at least $2,000,000. I also want EVERYONE to know. All his friends, all our family, everyone. Hell. I want him to go to jail too.

I'm worried though that if I press charges I will lose. I can't actually prove that any of this happened.

I'm starting to think though that I should just blackmail him. Tell him "I want a brand new car. A Range Rover. I want you to continue paying my rent and my tuition for as long as I go to school. I want money deposited in my account every week, at least $1000. If you don't do that I will tell your entire family, all your friends and all your business partners that I know exactly what you did."

So anyways. What do you guys figure would be the better way to go? If I blackmail him and he does pay up and continue paying I won't have the satisfaction of telling on him. But if I press charges and fail my ass will be out on the street and I'll have to get a job and find a new place to live... and I won't be able to afford going to university anymore.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: Abused as a child: Making him pay... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9113673 - 10/22/08 01:00 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

you'll fail in court, and he probably won't go for blackmail. Just stab him in the taint and cut ties.

Anonymous #3

#9113679 - 10/22/08 01:01 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Im in my 20s and havent been sexually/physically abused since I was under 10 but it was pretty bad. Id never consider blackmailing or anything to get money. I just prefer to forget it...it was far too traumatic to be something Id enjoy remembering or even want to get back at.
I actually fantasize about KILLING the ones involved...I doubt Id do it though, since they will die eventually, they are much older than me.

Anonymous #1

Re: Abused as a child: Making him pay... [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9113702 - 10/22/08 01:07 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

If I blackmail him I'm actually almost certain that he would pay. He is a well known, respected and influential man. He also has future plans in politics.

His name is worth much more to him than a new car and a few thousand dollars a week.

But I don't really want to do that unless I have no other options. If I do that he is just buying his way out of it.

I fantasize about killing him all the time. But I don't think I would ever go through with it. If I told our family and his friends about what happened I know for a fact he would kill himself.

Anonymous #2

#9113740 - 10/22/08 01:15 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

well good luck with that.

Anonymous #4

#9113892 - 10/22/08 01:58 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

What exactly did he do to you and have you been to a psychiatrist for a professional evaluation?

Anonymous #5

Re: Abused as a child: Making him pay... [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9113989 - 10/22/08 02:29 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

If you read her post you would know he put ice in her ass and pussy.

Anonymous #6

#9114186 - 10/22/08 05:14 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

redrum, redrum, redrum.

Anonymous #7

Re: Abused as a child: Making him pay... [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9114263 - 10/22/08 06:08 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:
If you read her post you would know he put ice in her ass and pussy.

Interesting, OP are you male or female?

I think I would just forget about it and try to stay in his good graces WHILE he continues to pay for shit.

My step-father used to beat me like I was a man when I was 5 years old.  I never forgave him but if he wanted to kick bucks and vehicles my way I'd damn sure take it.

I get nothing for my misery; cash is better.

Anonymous #8

#9114270 - 10/22/08 06:10 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Totally use blackmail -if you think he won't freak and hire a hitman to kill you to protect his rep.

Anonymous #9

#9114325 - 10/22/08 06:40 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:

I want money, at least $2,000,000. I also want EVERYONE to know. All his friends, all our family, everyone. Hell. I want him to go to jail too.

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
I'm starting to think though that I should just blackmail him. Tell him "I want a brand new car. A Range Rover. I want you to continue paying my rent and my tuition for as long as I go to school. I want money deposited in my account every week, at least $1000. If you don't do that I will tell your entire family, all your friends and all your business partners that I know exactly what you did."

Ding ding ding!!  We have a winner.

I think you are a worse person for making shit up in a horrendous attempt to get money from your father.

Anonymous #10

#9114701 - 10/22/08 09:56 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

You are still angry and hurt.  All the money or revenge in the world will not fix that.  Receiving 2,000 K in a settlement might ruin you, even if you have fun while you're going down.  Ask former lottery winners.

Cut ties with the evil bastard and continue growing healthy.

Success is the best revenge. ~French proverb

Anonymous #11

Re: Abused as a child: Making him pay... [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #9115182 - 10/22/08 11:47 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

kill him, make it look like an accident, collect inheritance! then punch him in the nuts at the funeral for good measure.

Anonymous #12

#9115346 - 10/22/08 12:23 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I recall a lot of untrue allegations started getting made when psychologists/psychiatrists started using regression hypntherapy (where they have you remember events from your childhood while in a trance).  Basically it turned out that not all "repressed memories" were real.

I'm not saying you're making shit up, but before you start taking extreme measures you want to be damn sure it really happened.

Anonymous #13

Re: Abused as a child: Making him pay... [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #9115424 - 10/22/08 12:38 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Go into talk therapy. Revenge is a long dark and lonely road.

Anonymous #14

Re: Abused as a child: Making him pay... [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #9115538 - 10/22/08 12:59 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #13 said:
Go into talk therapy. Revenge is a long dark and lonely road.

Revenge has always made me feel better :smile:

Anonymous #15

Re: Abused as a child: Making him pay... [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #9115701 - 10/22/08 01:27 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

you should have tried the black mail thing when you were younger

could have gotten yourself a new daddy

Anonymous #16

Re: Abused as a child: Making him pay... [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #9115914 - 10/22/08 02:12 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

OP, you say the memories were repressed for awhile.  how old were you when they become un-repressed, what were the circumstances?

Anonymous #16

Re: Abused as a child: Making him pay... [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #9115923 - 10/22/08 02:13 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #16 said:
OP, you say the memories were repressed for awhile.  how old were you when they become un-repressed, what were the circumstances?

same poster.  sorry, i forgot to mention that if the memory isn't unbroken, and occurred around times you were taking drugs, then its probably the drugs.

Anonymous #16

Re: Abused as a child: Making him pay... [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #9115949 - 10/22/08 02:19 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #16 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #16 said:

same poster.  sorry, i forgot to mention that if the memory isn't unbroken, and occurred around times you were taking drugs, then its probably the drugs.

shit sorry, same poster.  i forgot this is anon so i can say this: 
A) i think you're making shit up
b) even if you're not, pimping your child self out in return for money doesn't sound like a secure in yourself move at all.  your big plan is to continue relying on daddy for your wants and welfare.  yeah, that really sounds like someone who is unhappy that someone raped them.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds