Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Anonymous #23

Re: The worst, most power hungry, mod on shroomery [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9116304 - 10/22/08 03:26 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I don't currently dislike any mods.

I found them to be very tolerant actually even when I've bashed and argued with them.

I disagree with some mod's POV's but I don't dislike people I disagree with.  Some people take that hand in hand but that is a foolish way to live because how can you learn if you block out other peoples points of view?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #18

Re: The worst, most power hungry, mod on shroomery [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #9116375 - 10/22/08 03:38 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Yo 15,

Stop being such a mysterious little bitch.  Why dont you tell the room a little more about yourself, so I don't have to keep reaching for my "Your Momma jokes"?

Are you afraid of me?

Who gives a shit about the ban, or what anybody here thinks?  You are mostly all traitors to the site.

I would have fragged all of your asses if you were in my platoon .  Talking shit on the Generals in war time means that you are fucked.

Yeah, I think I am so funny,  I get so worked up...

The whole point here isn't anything but the fact that all of you are bitches, that come here in anon to rip on the people that help run this site.

If they all weren't here doing their jobs, there wouldn't be any sponsors here, eventually the site would die.

are any of you shit talkers contributors or supporters here?  If not, then what gives you the right to talk shit to anybody, let alone in a weak anon thread? 

Stopp being traitors, and little bitches.

Stop trying to segway this thread into how funny or not funny I am.

Man the fuck up, look in the mirror, and realize that you are the lowest class of people here.  Prison punk bitches.  Stand up, and be a fucking man, and take your punches without anonymity.

Fuck the ban.  Yeah I lied.  So fucking what.  I am a liar...  You fuckers are anonymously talking shit on some of the most knowledgable people here, and you allowed me to come into this thread and completely divert the conversation.  Not one of you limp purple dick homos even realized that.

You guys need to respond to my allegations of your weak spirited crimes against all the good people that work hard to keep the Shroomery alive.

Fuck you for trying to bash me... None of you can hold my jockstrap, and until somebody throws me a real punch, I am going to dry fuck you all in the asses every single night, as a disciplinary experiment in the mind of Tyrone.

Go ahead.....attack spelling....make fag jokes...call me a "nigger".......

But whatever you do....  Just please don't use any "Momma jokes", because that goes against everything..

Slurp my taint sweat bitches:)

:jesus:

Anonymous #15

Re: The worst, most power hungry, mod on shroomery [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #9116777 - 10/22/08 04:30 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #18 said:
Yo 15,

Stop being such a mysterious little bitch.  Why dont you tell the room a little more about yourself, so I don't have to keep reaching for my "Your Momma jokes"?

Are you afraid of me?

Who gives a shit about the ban, or what anybody here thinks?  You are mostly all traitors to the site.

I would have fragged all of your asses if you were in my platoon .  Talking shit on the Generals in war time means that you are fucked.

The whole point here isn't anything but the fact that all of you are bitches, that come here in anon to rip on the people that help run this site.

If they all weren't here doing their jobs, there wouldn't be any sponsors here, eventually the site would die.

are any of you shit talkers contributors or supporters here?  If not, then what gives you the right to talk shit to anybody, let alone in a weak anon thread? 

Man the fuck up, look in the mirror, and realize that you are the lowest class of people here.  Prison punk bitches.  Stand up, and be a fucking man, and take your punches without anonymity.

Fuck the ban.  Yeah I lied.  So fucking what.  I am a liar...  You fuckers are anonymously talking shit on some of the most knowledgable people here, and you allowed me to come into this thread and completely divert the conversation.  Not one of you limp purple dick homos even realized that.

You guys need to respond to my allegations of your weak spirited crimes against all the good people that work hard to keep the Shroomery alive.

Fuck you for trying to bash me... None of you can hold my jockstrap, and until somebody throws me a real punch, I am going to dry fuck you all in the asses every single night, as a disciplinary experiment in the mind of Tyrone.

But whatever you do....  Just please don't use any "Momma jokes", because that goes against everything..

wow thats a long post

too bad i didnt read any of it :omgawesome:

fag with empty threats. probably the same IRL

peace,fag

Anonymous #18

Re: The worst, most power hungry, mod on shroomery [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #9117083 - 10/22/08 05:17 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #15 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #18 said:
Yo 15,

Are you afraid of me?

wow thats a long post

too bad i didnt read any of it :omgawesome:

fag with empty threats. probably the same IRL

peace,fag

Wow, what a waste of a post.

Say something punk.

Show me how big your brain is.

You aren't irritating me kid, you are just disappointing me now.  You are at a forum site, in a flame war, but your biggest fireball is "gee...too bad I didn't read you post, but here is another weak lame ass reply".

This is what I mean.  Why are you here?

You don't read, you don't say anything, but you dare people to ban you?  For Christ sake man, at least stick up your your own Mother, I mean I did call the bitch a whore remember? LOL

Don't teach, don't read, don't fight back, don't give a fuck, don't stay on topic????????????

What a fucking waste of sperm and egg you are man...

I should  have worn a rubber when I fucked your mom that night in TJ after she did the Donkey Show.

But you do act like an ass, so you are probably not mine, and I am glad I left you and the bitch when I did.

:minigun::bigswang:

Anonymous #24

#9117170 - 10/22/08 05:36 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

:hanky:

Anonymous #18

Re: The worst, most power hungry, mod on shroomery [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #9117346 - 10/22/08 06:08 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

eh 24,

Wanna buy a new picture to talk with?

5 more minutes with your sister, and it's yours bro.

Anonymous #13

#9117838 - 10/22/08 08:00 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Sexy

We need to give you a nickname so you can be recognized in the anon forum. How about "anon_rambler18". Your slogan can be "never too far from your mothers anus".

You can dance, you can dance, everybody look at your pants.

Anonymous #18

Re: The worst, most power hungry, mod on shroomery [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #9118187 - 10/22/08 09:01 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks #13, I appreciate the title, but I would prefer Tyrone, if it is ok with the rest of you:)

:gethigh:

Anonymous #24

#9118846 - 10/22/08 10:40 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I vote we name you Imachavel#2

Anonymous #25

Re: The worst, most power hungry, mod on shroomery [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11026159 - 09/09/09 09:00 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I totally agree,but i think prisoner1 is a girl on a power Tripp..A know it all...A prisoner 2 their own stupidity,and yes way dumber than advertised...

Anonymous #16

Re: The worst, most power hungry, mod on shroomery [Re: Anonymous #25]
    #11026246 - 09/09/09 09:27 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

LSDreamer is a tool.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
2,323 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.