Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineshroomie_glen
RedHotPussyLiquor
Male User Gallery

Loc: Narf Carolina Flag
650 mg pure mdma made me TRIP harder than HOfmanns (lsd)
    #9103359 - 10/20/08 09:36 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Not to say i didnt roll nuts for about 6-10 hours first. heres what happened:

I had a mere gram to split witht the GF.  I suspect the purity is 94+%. Only a sliiiiiiiiiiiight tint of brown, otherwise very clear, large shards (no powder)

Busted out the digis and weighed out two doses for the girl (two 175 mg doses).  She just redosed once, near the peak, whereas here was my redose schedule:

0 hour- Dosed 125 migs orally, Shulgin style dissolved in juice
1.5 hours- Dosed 50 mgs (insufflation)
2.5 hours- Dosed 75 mgs (insufflation)
4 hours- Dosed 125 migs orally, ala shulgin cranberry juice
4.5 hours- Dosed 100 migs (insufflation)
~6 hours-consumed the remainding contents of the baggie via a 3&1/2 inch line. (175 mgs through deductive reasoning, was technically unweighed.) 
That line was so gargantuan i took 15 minutes giggling at how large it was before i could do it.
If my math is correct, that last dose although unweighed, would have to have been 175 mgs or slightly less cus tha digis only go to the 2 miligram mark.  So it could have been off scientifically up to 10-20 migs through all those individual weighings.

Anyhow, once the gag-tastic line kicked in, i wasnt rolling AT ALL anymore.

I was tripping VERY similarily to LSD, only difference is that  i could distinctly feel the energy of the phenethythylamine pumping through me. 

THe girl had already passed out an hour or so ago, so I decided to just relax for once and explore the eyelids.

What occured next was NOTHING like any mdma experience i've ever had. 
I roared through hyperspace just like a 750microgram lsd trip. 

(IN FACT, I "TRIPPED" HARDER THAN WHEN I DOSED 3 HOFMANN JUBILEES (600+ micro total), MY MOST INTENSE L EXPERIENCE TO DATE)

I would fly through space and collect molecules, existing as only the force of gravity.
Then I would build up into nebulas and clouds of matter and eventually planets and solar systems.  I would colonise these planets with varying parameters to support life in different ways.

I open my eyes, the room looks normal.  I get up and walk around, what fucking TIME is it?

ITS 10 AM!!!!
I blacked out and went on a psychedelic voyage that lasted millions of years in a mere 6 hours!!!

Whats the most Mdma youve ever taken?????
<Dont include pressies as they may not even have mdma in them>

Has anyone else esperienced similar things to me when dosing over 600 mgs throughout the cocurse of the night?

Did i technically overdose?????

Was fucking perfectt if i did........

--------------------

No. No, man. Shit, no man.  I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' somethin' like that man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

Re: 650 mg pure mdma made me TRIP harder than HOfmanns (lsd) [Re: shroomie_glen]
    #9103370 - 10/20/08 09:39 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

mdma is a really odd one. IMO, mdma is more unpredictable than other more traditional psychedelics like LSD and mushrooms. When you take mdma you just can't ever be 100% sure of what will happen. Strange little creature. Also, are you sure you had MDMA and not MDA?

--------------------

OfflineNoteworthy
Sophyphile
 User Gallery

Re: 650 mg pure mdma made me TRIP harder than HOfmanns (lsd) [Re: shroomie_glen]
    #9103379 - 10/20/08 09:43 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

sounds pretty fuckin sweet man, Id love to go all out on mdma powder but I would be afraid of my body crankin up! did you feel fine??

--------------------

Offlineshroomie_glen
RedHotPussyLiquor
Male User Gallery

Re: 650 mg pure mdma made me TRIP harder than HOfmanns (lsd) [Re: LSDreamer]
    #9103392 - 10/20/08 09:46 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

ABSOLUTELY sure. I've have mda before.  Its way more psychedelic at lower doses than this was.  i dosed several times and was ROLLING NUTS for sure.  I know the difference pretty well becasue a close friend had a half ounce of each (mda+mdma) last summer.

IME with MDA, she will show you psychedelicity in the 200 mg+ range.

I didnt get any until i crossed the half gram barrier.

Anyone else BLACK THA FUCK OUT like i did on realllllly high doses of mdma????????
This was, btw, the first time i had ever taken more than 500 mgs (my previous record, which did not give visuals like these)

--------------------

No. No, man. Shit, no man.  I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' somethin' like that man.

Offlineshroomie_glen
RedHotPussyLiquor
Male User Gallery

Re: 650 mg pure mdma made me TRIP harder than HOfmanns (lsd) [Re: Noteworthy]
    #9103405 - 10/20/08 09:49 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Noteworthy said:
sounds pretty fuckin sweet man, Id love to go all out on mdma powder but I would be afraid of my body crankin up! did you feel fine??

Did i feel "fine"?

no i did not.

I Felt better than anyone could ever possibly imagine.  Even me.

Felt fine next day, just took some 5-htp.

--------------------

Offlinegarzythebear
Stranger

#9103511 - 10/20/08 10:20 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

that sounds like a fuckin amazing trip man

OfflineGrapefruit
Freak in the forest
 User Gallery

Re: 650 mg pure mdma made me TRIP harder than HOfmanns (lsd) [Re: garzythebear]
    #9103533 - 10/20/08 10:24 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Doing over a half gram is sick and makes you trip in a way that is not nice IMO. Makes me feel like my brain is being absoloutely destroyed. For me 1/2 gram + induces a semi delirious state.

I know a lot of people in the UK who will happily do 3 grams in a night.

--------------------
Little left in the way of energy; or the way of love, yet happy to entertain myself playing mental games with the rest of you freaks until the rivers run backwards. 

"Chat your fraff
Chat your fraff
Just chat your fraff
Chat your fraff"

Edited by Grapefruit (10/20/08 10:26 AM)

Offlineshroomie_glen
RedHotPussyLiquor
Male User Gallery

Re: 650 mg pure mdma made me TRIP harder than HOfmanns (lsd) [Re: Grapefruit]
    #9103544 - 10/20/08 10:27 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

YEs, it was semi-delirious, lethargic even, BUT very pleasant.  just not ROLLIN pleasant like the previous 6 hours.

Noone has topped my 650 mgs?  I just wanna know if some pwople like to roll as hard as i do.

--------------------

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: 650 mg pure mdma made me TRIP harder than HOfmanns (lsd) [Re: shroomie_glen] * 1
    #9103560 - 10/20/08 10:31 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

when i roll balls it feels like im on a light shroom trip, and when u sleep+roll u trip balls thats a common theme

--------------------

OfflineGrapefruit
Freak in the forest
 User Gallery

Re: 650 mg pure mdma made me TRIP harder than HOfmanns (lsd) [Re: Coaster]
    #9103583 - 10/20/08 10:37 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I have done like 2/3rds of a gram in one go before and i thought i was in my freinds house (actually about 200 miles away) i thought the lights were cctv cameras thought my phone was a lemon i didn't have a clue what i was doing and that was the last time i did it. It might be nicer now i'm into psychs and spiritual trips idk but that was the last time i did it fuck that.

--------------------
Little left in the way of energy; or the way of love, yet happy to entertain myself playing mental games with the rest of you freaks until the rivers run backwards. 

"Chat your fraff
Chat your fraff
Just chat your fraff
Chat your fraff"

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: 650 mg pure mdma made me TRIP harder than HOfmanns (lsd) [Re: Grapefruit]
    #9103670 - 10/20/08 10:59 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

ya abuse is fwun :borat:

--------------------

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

#9104251 - 10/20/08 01:24 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

shroomie_glen said:
ABSOLUTELY sure. I've have mda before.  Its way more psychedelic at lower doses than this was.  i dosed several times and was ROLLING NUTS for sure.  I know the difference pretty well becasue a close friend had a half ounce of each (mda+mdma) last summer.

IME with MDA, she will show you psychedelicity in the 200 mg+ range.

I didnt get any until i crossed the half gram barrier.

Anyone else BLACK THA FUCK OUT like i did on realllllly high doses of mdma????????
This was, btw, the first time i had ever taken more than 500 mgs (my previous record, which did not give visuals like these)

I took three strong clean pills once. Definitely don't remember a lot of the peak.

--------------------

OfflineRam Dass
Challenger
Male

Loc: 2000 Feet Under the Sea
Re: 650 mg pure mdma made me TRIP harder than HOfmanns (lsd) [Re: LSDreamer] * 1
    #9104508 - 10/20/08 02:33 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah thats cool that you remember all of that

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
    #9105125 - 10/20/08 04:47 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

thats abuse

--------------------

OfflineDreamSignals
Morphogenetic Truth

Loc: the void
Re: 650 mg pure mdma made me TRIP harder than HOfmanns (lsd) [Re: Ram Dass]
    #9105593 - 10/20/08 06:25 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I rather eat 5 grams of mushrooms and talk to elves.

--------------------

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. (93)
Love is the law, love under will. (93 93/93)

Offlinezoomzenko
Stranger

Re: 650 mg pure mdma made me TRIP harder than HOfmanns (lsd) [Re: DreamSignals]
    #9105830 - 10/20/08 07:08 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

A buddy and I split 1.5 grams pure MDMA over a few hours, with me taking slightly more.  I probably got 800 mg, he probably got 700mg.  A lot went up the nose.  A lot was under the tongue.  I was destroyed in a divine way.  It was incredible. The best part?  he had never done anything but pot before then.  haha.  Jesus what a night.  At the end of the night however, my vision split right down the middle and I could move my eyes independently and see two perfect visual fields.  I was amazed at the time, but since found out that that is a sign of brain damage.  Oops.  Live and learn I guess.

OfflineOrbital_Saucer
Other
Male

Re: 650 mg pure mdma made me TRIP harder than HOfmanns (lsd) [Re: zoomzenko]
    #9105875 - 10/20/08 07:15 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Glen's info is dubious.

a) That he was SURE it was MDMA. Even though he had no idea of the source or chemical purity. (and the whole thread is about the unusual effects, so how can he argue that it was like "all the other times he'd done it"?)

b) Compares the experience to three tabs of acid which he estimates to be 200µg each. This is blaringly erroneous as I haven't read, seen, or heard of any report of such dosages per tab. Ever.

I don't deny the experience, and I'm sure it was amazing. It just doesn't add up.
:shrug:

OfflineSirSmokesAlot
Business First
 User Gallery

Loc: Kentucky
Re: 650 mg pure mdma made me TRIP harder than HOfmanns (lsd) [Re: Orbital_Saucer]
    #9105991 - 10/20/08 07:40 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Orbital Saucer 200ug is not ridiculous in way man.  I have seen hits stronger than that. I've gotten sugar cubes that were at 250 before. As for the MDMA thing he said the experience was like nothing before, but he also did more than he has ever done before.

On topic, I have dosed a little over half a gram and rolled like crazy. Visual tracers and what not, nothing crazy like exploring the universe though.

--------------------
Skellyton
The Comprehensive Truth
Ignore all things posted above. Any thing I said, or said that I did is a complete and total lie.

OfflinePlasmid
Absent
Male

#9107649 - 10/21/08 12:14 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

shroomie_glen said:
I suspect the purity is 94+%.

Busted out the digis and weighed out two doses for the girl (two 175 mg doses).  .

Yes, indeed, glen's info is dubious.  94% huh?  Right?  And you determined that there was no more than 6% impurity how?  Nonsense.  Absolute nonsense.

OfflineOdum
stress of babylon
Male

Loc: GA
Re: 650 mg pure mdma made me TRIP harder than HOfmanns (lsd) [Re: Plasmid]
    #9107699 - 10/21/08 12:22 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

RAWR
GIMME GIMME GIMME

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom