Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Offlineray40cal
omnitrippint
Male User Gallery

Loc: midwest side
Re: Skull & bones secret societies, monetary control, arms control, propoganda, illuminati, NWO [Re: Crasher]
    #9047795 - 10/08/08 01:38 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

um, that wasnt me.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCrasher
αἱρετίζω
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Tardy to the Party
Re: Skull & bones secret societies, monetary control, arms control, propoganda, illuminati, NWO [Re: ray40cal]
    #9047838 - 10/08/08 01:47 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

ok...

--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

InvisibleJohn NadaDiscord
Toujours Frais
 User Gallery
Loc: Hotwings; race car
Re: Skull & bones secret societies, monetary control, arms control, propoganda, illuminati, NWO [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #9101426 - 10/19/08 07:31 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Schizoids are not schizophrenics.

InvisibleShins
Fun guy
Male User Gallery

Re: Skull & bones secret societies, monetary control, arms control, propoganda, illuminati, NWO [Re: Chemy]
    #9102078 - 10/19/08 10:09 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Chemy said:
Quote:

nonwo said:
masons ran both sides of the american rev. they had to win the hearts and mindes of the ppl with a war
thus the first masianic state was born america

There is nothing sinister about the Freemasons.

Mitchnast wrote an excellent post about the Masons here:
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/9040766#Post9040766

Nothing sinister? you do understand that there are 33 levels/degrees in the masonic order?

the higher up you are, the more knowledge you are told.

the lower levels have no idea what the higher levels know or do.

only the most trusted and loyal masons are allowed in the higher levels (having passed tests.)

thus the lower levels (and vast majority of masons) can act as an ignorant "cover" for the higher ups.

--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Edited by Shins (10/19/08 10:11 PM)

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Loc: Out of this world
Re: Skull & bones secret societies, monetary control, arms control, propoganda, illuminati, NWO [Re: Shins]
    #9102325 - 10/19/08 11:08 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

nonwo said:
masons ran both sides of the american rev. they had to win the hearts and mindes of the ppl with a war

Yes, everyone was in on it, the French who helped us attack the British. It was all a ploy, that asshole king george was just a puppet and the american revolution was just an illusion.

seriously, if you want to make up some lie, at least make it SOMEWHAT believable.

Oh btw, you do also realize that a lot of Colonial Americans were AGAINST it right? Do you know anything at all about American History? I highly doubt it

--------------------

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan Flag
Re: Skull & bones secret societies, monetary control, arms control, propoganda, illuminati, NWO [Re: Shins]
    #9103220 - 10/20/08 08:52 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Shins said:

Nothing sinister? you do understand that there are 33 levels/degrees in the masonic order?

only the most trusted and loyal masons are allowed in the higher levels (having passed tests.)

thus the lower levels (and vast majority of masons) can act as an ignorant "cover" for the higher ups.

33 is a symbolic number to masons, and the enormous ladder they climb, TOO is symbolic of the never ending ascent towards universal benevolence.

these"lower levels" know well enough what the higher-degree masons do.
and if you really must know what they do i'll tell you.
they dress up in costumes and go through ritual drama, reenacting symbolic stories that one would consider significant to a religious tradesman of good character.

Higher levels take on more managerial positions as well, overseeing ritual, finances, community, agendas, charities, etc.
secrecy is all part of the ritual of freemasonry. Once upon a time it was a workers union for skilled tradesmen, in a world where everyone is paid the same  keeping trade secrets SECRET meant more money for those who earned it, unskilled workers, or "Cowans" wouldn't be the ones building architecture and earning what they deserve.
Ritual was a way of secret recognition.
and unions, were very illegal

Now, with a much evolved society, this is all expressed in ritual to support o framework of a sort of "benevolence union"

alot of the conspiracy theories are born of peoples lack of ability to make sense of motives of peoples they dont understand.

Don't let it escape you that the conspiracy factor of a group that seems closed to those who distrust it, is actually a LARGE part of its draw.

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Skull & bones secret societies, monetary control, arms control, propoganda, illuminati, NWO [Re: Mitchnast]
    #9103246 - 10/20/08 09:01 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Mitchnast said:
Quote:

Shins said:

33 is a symbolic number to masons, and the enormous ladder they climb, TOO is symbolic of the never ending ascent towards universal benevolence.

these"lower levels" know well enough what the higher-degree masons do.
and if you really must know what they do i'll tell you.
they dress up in costumes and go through ritual drama, reenacting symbolic stories that one would consider significant to a religious tradesman of good character.

Higher levels take on more managerial positions as well, overseeing ritual, finances, community, agendas, charities, etc.
secrecy is all part of the ritual of freemasonry. Once upon a time it was a workers union for skilled tradesmen, in a world where everyone is paid the same  keeping trade secrets SECRET meant more money for those who earned it, unskilled workers, or "Cowans" wouldn't be the ones building architecture and earning what they deserve.
Ritual was a way of secret recognition.
and unions, were very illegal

Now, with a much evolved society, this is all expressed in ritual to support o framework of a sort of "benevolence union"

alot of the conspiracy theories are born of peoples lack of ability to make sense of motives of peoples they dont understand.

Don't let it escape you that the conspiracy factor of a group that seems closed to those who distrust it, is actually a LARGE part of its draw.

:congrats:

--------------------

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

Loc: N.S.A. D.C.
Re: Skull & bones secret societies, monetary control, arms control, propoganda, illuminati, NWO [Re: Gumby]
    #9103303 - 10/20/08 09:15 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Hey buddy, George Bush senior gave his infamous N.W.O. speech exactly one decade prior to 11SEP01.  Prescott Bush was a Nazi sympathizer who was censured by the Senate for laundering money for the Nazi's... George W. says "we should not tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories about 9-11".

J.F.K. gave a speech in which he spoke about a "plot to enslave every man, woman, and child on the planet."  He was going to destroy the Federal Reserve banking system.  He was shortly thereafter assassinated.

Gordon Brown is found waxing poetic about how wonderful the N.W.O. is...

The international fiat funny money banking cartel is part of the N.W.O. shadow government.   

You are free to laugh this off but you are only fooling yourself.

Offlinenonwo
truth seeker
Male

Loc: southern usa
Re: Skull & bones secret societies, monetary control, arms control, propoganda, illuminati, NWO [Re: learningtofly]
    #9109060 - 10/21/08 10:38 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

learningtofly said:
Quote:

nonwo said:

Yes, everyone was in on it, the French who helped us attack the British. It was all a ploy, that asshole king george was just a puppet and the american revolution was just an illusion.

seriously, if you want to make up some lie, at least make it SOMEWHAT believable.

Oh btw, you do also realize that a lot of Colonial Americans were AGAINST it right? Do you know anything at all about American History? I highly doubt it

its so cool when people pull the high school history book out and call me the stupid one the the masons started france under the knight templar

--------------------
yellow red black and white cometogether as humans and fallow the path the creater intended

Offlinenonwo
truth seeker
Male

Loc: southern usa
Re: Skull & bones secret societies, monetary control, arms control, propoganda, illuminati, NWO [Re: nonwo]
    #9109068 - 10/21/08 10:39 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

do u know who was sent to convence the french to fight?

--------------------
yellow red black and white cometogether as humans and fallow the path the creater intended

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Skull & bones secret societies, monetary control, arms control, propoganda, illuminati, NWO [Re: LikeButter]
    #9109081 - 10/21/08 10:44 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Ive said it once and Ill say it again "Im tired of all this alex jones hoo-haw"

Offlineskidog
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Skull & bones secret societies, monetary control, arms control, propoganda, illuminati, NWO [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #9109135 - 10/21/08 10:55 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

I love to hear sshit like this, kinda reassures me, when people cant challenge the facts they go ahead and make character attacks to make them feel good on their pedastals, as if there above it all, alex jones merely conveys information thats out there in the public domain. Although he does so in a enthusiastic/charismatic/preacher like way...

he doesnt just sit there and make this shit up ffs

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Skull & bones secret societies, monetary control, arms control, propoganda, illuminati, NWO [Re: skidog]
    #9109155 - 10/21/08 11:00 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

skidog said:
Quote:

I love to hear sshit like this, kinda reassures me, when people cant challenge the facts they go ahead and make character attacks to make them feel good on their pedastals, as if there above it all, alex jones merely conveys information thats out there in the public domain. Although he does so in a enthusiastic/charismatic/preacher like way...

he doesnt just sit there and make this shit up ffs

Dude if you ever met me in person youd know that Im one of the biggest conspiracy theorists there is. Im also a fan of his work. I just enjoy saying things out of character for me like "I hate hippies" "cut your hair!" and "I hate mushrooms!". It cracks me up. I choose not to talk about how I feel about these theories on the internet, for reasons Im not comfortable with disclosing. Sarcasm doesnt convey well over the internets though.

Offlineskidog
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Skull & bones secret societies, monetary control, arms control, propoganda, illuminati, NWO [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #9109192 - 10/21/08 11:10 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

thats cool man, I apologise if it seemed like a personal attack, was more of a general one, just bugs me sometimes cause all too often see shroomerites attacking people's characters rather than the info, dont really like alex jones myself but I appreciate all the work he has done in the information war, should have sensed the sarcasim from the 'hoo haw'- kinda seems a bit funny now

InvisibleGreen_T
 User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
Re: Skull & bones secret societies, monetary control, arms control, propoganda, illuminati, NWO [Re: skidog]
    #9109328 - 10/21/08 11:43 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

*Deleted*

--------------------

"I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man" - Thomas Jefferson

Legalize Meth | Drug War Victims

Edited by Green_T (08/02/11 03:43 PM)

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan Flag
Re: Skull & bones secret societies, monetary control, arms control, propoganda, illuminati, NWO [Re: nonwo]
    #9109342 - 10/21/08 11:45 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

nonwo said:

its so cool when people pull the high school history book out and call me the stupid one the the masons started france under the knight templar

You're referring to Jacques De molay?

He's more of a martyr than a starter.

the templars were destroyed in the inquisitions as heretics, homosexuals, and satanists.

they were ripped apart and burned alive my the decent folk known as christians.  this was brought about by the same rhetoric that is running rampant through this thread now.

Freemasons are NOT templars, they aren't started from templars, they ADOPTED "knights templar" as the uppermost level for the york rite of freemasonry.  Their plight and devout practices of self sacrifice and charity (that got them horrible killed) acts as a symbol for an attainable level of status for a good moral man that he can be proud of, but seek no social recognition for.  the idea of NOT being recognized for goodness makes it pure.  hence the secrecy.

sort of like how the scottish rite wasn't STARTED by the number 33! sheesh.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract