Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

Fucking women
    #9098170 - 10/18/08 10:50 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I woke up pissed off again cuz I have no female love in my life.  I only get them in my dreams.

Its not even the sex so much - I just want a bit of love and affection - something my family doesn't give me.

I tried going to bars - I do it every weekend but its wrought with problems and women who are not interested in love.

I tried the internet and nobody ever replies on these internet dating sites.  I tried loads of them and never even got a reply.

Tried speaking to girls I used to know on-line they either ignore me or are taken.

Its been years man - I'm so fucking lonely I'm waking up to realise its all I dream about...

Then I have to go live my shit life of just going to work all the time at a job I don't like.  Even my friendship group has fallen apart and nobody bothers anymore.

I went to stay with someone in a new city.  We went out and tried meeting people and none of them are interested - you get about 1 minute of conversation then they go.

What has life become.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #1

Re: Fucking women [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9098176 - 10/18/08 10:54 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

It seems theres nothing left for me - I'm not enjoying life - I'm merely existing.

My only pleasure is to get as drunk as possible a few times a week so I can forget how much it sucks when you can't get a GF and your friends have all abandoned you.

Anonymous #2

#9098233 - 10/18/08 11:08 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

well #1 your going to be an alcoholic before its all said and done with!BE CAREFUL ALCOHOL CAN KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous #3

#9098262 - 10/18/08 11:13 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Stop pinning your hope of a satisfactory life on the idea of female companionship.  It's ridiculous.

Imagine the expectations placed on her.  No wonder you don't have a woman in your life.

Anonymous #1

Re: Fucking women [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9098390 - 10/18/08 11:55 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

What should I seek happyness in then?

God?

Money and possesions?

A dead end job?

A life working to feed the wealthy peoples greed?

Without love - it seems theres nothing much left.

Everybody lives for a reason or else you wouldn't bother to live.

Anonymous #1

Re: Fucking women [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9098399 - 10/18/08 11:57 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
BE CAREFUL ALCOHOL CAN KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you have nothing to live for you don't mind risking death for pleasure.

Its a win win situation.

Anonymous #4

#9098538 - 10/19/08 12:44 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

You'll be ahight

Anonymous #5

#9098615 - 10/19/08 01:14 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:

How about yourself?

Surely all your goals and aspirations don't revolve around finding a woman.  The right woman will come along eventually, in the meantime you've got to live your life.  Women like men who are self-assured, satisfied with themselves and their life.

If you work on figuring out what you want/need from yourself, and making it happen, then your odds of finding love will increase a hundredfold.

Anonymous #6

#9098819 - 10/19/08 03:19 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:

God?

Money and possesions?

A dead end job?

Stop trying to seek happiness.  The world will get a lot better once you cease placing expectations on it.

Anonymous #1

Re: Fucking women [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9098963 - 10/19/08 06:17 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I spose u all sit there with a bowl of rice seeking enlightenment,
I ain't getting any younger and if this don't improve then i'm getting out...

Anonymous #7

#9099270 - 10/19/08 09:56 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:

God?

Money and possesions?

A dead end job?

I try to seek happiness in love, but that doesn't mean I need a partner to do that.  I love my body by treating it right and strengthening it, I love my possessions by paying attention to their usefulness and expressing gratitude for them, I love my friends by appreciating their quirks and talents, I love strangers by understanding that they're essentially the same as me and treating them as such, I love my job by using it to connect with others and help them to be pleased or grateful that day. 

How much love is in your life depends on your relationship with the whole world, with life.  So take a look at how you treat your life.  Do you treat it like something you love, or are you just trying to wring out whatever good feelings you can get from it, giving only when you can receive? 

Getting attached to a woman is not love anyways.  If you were to get together with a woman while you are this dissatisfied with life, she would undoubtedly be just as unhappy and the relationship would not be a healthy one. 

If you want love, get used to providing it for others.  In small ways, throughout the day.  Do that and people will love you, but that's just a byproduct, it can't be the only reason you do it.

Anonymous #8

Re: Fucking women [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9099955 - 10/19/08 12:54 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Why don't you do something productive with your life?

Is it any wonder your friends and women don't want to be associated with you?  Nobody wants to be around the severly depressed guy, going nowehere with his life and bringing everyone else down with him.

Anonymous #3

Re: Fucking women [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9099969 - 10/19/08 12:57 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #8 said:
Why don't you do something productive with your life?

Is it any wonder your friends and women don't want to be associated with you?  Nobody wants to be around the severly depressed guy, going nowehere with his life and bringing everyone else down with him.

Exactly. 

No one wants the constant responsibility of making sure you're happy at all times.

I'd tell you to fuck off as soon as I found that out about you.

Anonymous #9

#9100209 - 10/19/08 02:16 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I find it difficult to believe that you can't get a date.  What are you, the hunchback of notre dame or something?  I would be willing to bet you have set unrealistic standards.  You need to just start dating.  Don't look for the perfect girl.  Look for almost any girl.  If you can look at a girl and see even just one feature you find attractive, say her ass, or her smile, throw down some moves.  She may not turn out to be "the one" but it'll put you on the right track.

Anonymous #1

Re: Fucking women [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9100476 - 10/19/08 03:31 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

You assume I show people my depression?  I don't go around looking for sympathy.

My friends don't see the depressed side of me.  I bottle that up hence its release in comfort and anon of this dark corner of the internet.

They havn't abonded me as such - some have recently moved away for various reasons - the others are all in seriouse relationships now and spend most of their time with their partners.

Anonymous #1

Re: Fucking women [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9100494 - 10/19/08 03:37 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I live in the middle of no-where.  There are no women here.  Moving to somewhere new is gonna be hard as I wud have to get a new job and I'm a criminal now.  My current boss is cool with that.

I goto the nearest city as often as possible, I go out and talk to women but they just straight up don't want to know really.  I tend to run out of things to say pretty fast as well.

Need more practice.  More frequent interaction.

Anonymous #5

#9100673 - 10/19/08 04:21 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Like I said, you're more apt to get good reactions from women if you're going out to be yourself and have a good time, rather than going out to talk to women. They can smell desperation.

If you can't be satisfied by yourself, you're not going to be satisfied with a woman.

Anonymous #10

Re: Fucking women [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9100928 - 10/19/08 05:30 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:
Like I said, you're more apt to get good reactions from women if you're going out to be yourself and have a good time, rather than going out to talk to women. They can smell desperation.

If you can't be satisfied by yourself, you're not going to be satisfied with a woman.

Just curious what does desperation smell like and is there a cologne I can cover it up with.

Anonymous #5

Re: Fucking women [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #9102231 - 10/19/08 10:47 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Desperation smells like the OP. Which is to say, it smells like the juice that can be squeezed out of anal warts.  Cologne will not cover it up, and may make the odor more noticeable.

Anonymous #11

Re: Fucking women [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9102362 - 10/19/08 11:17 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

OP first of all you gotta respect yourself. Unless I have totally missed my general/social psychology clases, you are fucked until you respect yourself.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds