Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepsikooz
Stranger
Loc: Los Angeles
Re: Tripping in public ... [Re: SgtStone]
    #2836343 - 06/28/04 12:25 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

exactly:

tripping in public is only a problem if you think it is!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHallucinogen
Raoul Duke

Loc: Amsterdam
Re: Tripping in public ... [Re: SgtStone]
    #2836397 - 06/28/04 12:36 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

So you gonna tell me I never had a level 5 trip, when I know for a fact I did, OK, I'll definatly listen to you :rolleyes:
Anyways, we decided that we are going to take 4.5g each.

--------------------
Substrate + jars = $20
Magic Mushroom spores = $12
Growing your own Magic Mushrooms = Priceless

Offlineeazye187
Brown Suga

Loc: Canada
Re: Tripping in public ... [Re: Hallucinogen]
    #2839362 - 06/29/04 10:22 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Good Job.. i've never had more than 3grams of mushrooms.
Being in public wasn't that hard for me, but at times I felt out-of place, people around me look all disorientated and i'm enlightened on life alot. However, some people have weird personalities and minds and the public will come against you.

As for level 5 trip in public, I personally never had one, but a level 5 trip would be probably be an out-of-body experience, and your more than likely not going to be able to function in public :smile:

--------------------

Anonymous

Post deleted by Papaver [Re: Hallucinogen]
    #2877441 - 07/11/04 05:13 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

OfflineMiscusi
Upstate Chillin'
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canadas eh? Flag
Re: Tripping in public ... [Re: Anonymous]
    #2879553 - 07/11/04 09:00 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

The woods are the best place to trip espcially on LSD... just find you a trail and go on a magical journey.. :laugh: ASs for in public, I've tripped going to the store, out to eat... even in court once... on a low dose of mushies :smile: only enuff i could handle it, was interesting, the judge was funny =P

InvisibleHallucinogen
Raoul Duke

#2893034 - 07/15/04 10:13 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

The bottom line we had a blast.
At 1st, the too many people got us all paranoid, and I was sure Im going to have a very bad trip, but after about 20 minutes, I just stopped giving a fuck, and we lit up a joint and smoked up, chilled and few minutes later we were tripping balls of 4.5g dry pink buffalo, it was an amazing experience, 7 hours of hard ass trippin' with mad visuals, we also went to the woods and smoke more weed, then we walked around, hahah what a crazy ass experience.

--------------------
Substrate + jars = $20

OfflinePhishgrrl
Walking in thetall trees...
 User Gallery

#2893055 - 07/15/04 10:24 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Sounds like fun! I'm glad you had a good time.  :smile:

--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...

InvisibleHallucinogen
Raoul Duke

Re: Tripping in public ... [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2893086 - 07/15/04 10:44 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Phishgrrl said:
Sounds like fun! I'm glad you had a good time.  :smile:

You got that right!  :crazy2: :mushroom2: :stoned:

--------------------
Substrate + jars = $20

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2893499 - 07/15/04 01:23 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

for some reason I only feel comfortable tripping in public when I'm with a girl

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Re: Tripping in public ... [Re: Strumpling]
    #2896825 - 07/16/04 11:54 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I have a ball tripping in public.

The first time I ever dosed on tea, I was 15, and that morning had just got my lip pierced twice (on the sides, already having a middle barbell).  As I was sitting in the driver's seat of my friend's mom's ford explorer, and I was looking in the mirror, not even realizing I was infected by the mushies :-) While observing my face melt off my skull in the pure daylight, "the thing came out of my lip".  I was so pissed that I drove to the tattoo shop where I had been earlier that day, walked in on their busiest hour, and beligerantly said in front of the line "Chris!  Dude, the thing came outta my lip."  In my mind I kept repeating this (through the whole drive and at the shop), and my piercer took me to the back of the shop, with the apprentice at the time, and said "Ash, hey are you fucked up?  are you fucked up? are you fucked up? are you fucked up? are you fucked up?"
I reluctantly shook my head "yes", for what I was experiencing was reality, it was truth, and no I wasnt fucked up, this situation was fucked up.  So my buddies understood what had happened, yet they were so boggled to discover that I had even got it out of my lip, because when you get captive hooks clamped into your lip, it normally takes pliers to pry the captive hoop away from the ball.
The next day they repierced me for free ;-)  Thank god for understanding artists.
But none the less, to have all these gray charecters staring at me, analyzing me, reading my energies, - while i was experiencing horror and reality at its finest, made me confused.

I have tripped over and over my Self since that age, and off many different substances. I am almost embarrassed about this story, but it was an experience, and it was my fist public trip, I was in the shop for at least 20 minutes talking nonsense with these kids, in front of what seemed an ocean of false people around me. (Oceans to my eyes, about 15 people in everyone elses :smile:

As far as Wal-Mart and DXM are concerned...Its fun.
my undying hate for Wal-Mart is prevelant while expanding my mind.
Significant evils, all laid out for us at one low price.  Everyday ::grin::

Even more recently I tripped at the Ramada in Nashville off some dried...the Ramada had an indoor guitar shaped pool. Infamous.
That Ramada had the best late 70's, early 80's flare. The carpet, oh the carpet.  The hallways, looked exactly the same throughout each floor, and what about those fuckin' golf shoes?  You couldnt walk through the carpet it was so deep. (Please see : Fear and Loathing, check in scene for journalists, and sitting in the bar with attorney) Thats where I was, in a fuckin reptile zoo, for lack of creativity for the moment.  After I left the zoo, floor 3, I went downstairs to my home for the moment.  The 86 chevy van I had been living in for a while. A fellow shroomerite and I indulged in Mogwai, and stared at our consciousness until free breakfast.

The only problem with this trip at the Ramada was this:
"Um, excuse me, you two! Hey! You can't go into the breakfast room without shoes..."

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Offlinefrieswiththat
w0rd
    #2896844 - 07/16/04 11:59 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

public tripping is the only way... or best way rather. so much to see so much to hear.. much for fun in my opinon.

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: Tripping in public ... [Re: frieswiththat]
    #2897468 - 07/16/04 02:54 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I think tripping in public is OK for me, as long as I keep the doseage at a moderate level. The only thing that really kinda sucks is that I really like to smoke alot of pot while tripping, and public situations aren't always conducive to that (especially while feeling alittle scetchy already)

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

Offlinelogano
Stranger

Re: Tripping in public ... [Re: JaRRn]
    #9095336 - 10/18/08 05:51 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

This guy has it right, the possibility of having a bad trip is completely dependent on the person. If you think you can, then you will.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder