Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Bridgetown Botanicals Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

tripping whilst playing video games
    #9088608 - 10/16/08 10:37 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

so i had 3 tv's hooked up. 3 xbox 360's, 3 lazy boys right in front of the tv's and 2 of my friends playin gta and trippin balls after we took an 1/8 of shroomies lemon shot style.

so were playin around on free mode and all the sudden there is this person in the room runnin around just pointin his gun at shit and running around in circles. i was laughing so hard cuz i though he had to be trippin.

HE wAs!!! hahah it blew my mind away for the rest of the night how we could interact like this.

i came to the conclusion that the future of gaming isnt about making the artificial intelligence better. but finding ways to bring actually people into a more personal gaming experience. i mean in gta the old ones. it would be kids takin turns seein how long they could kill cops then when they would die. next persons turn. you learn the city you conquer the city, and the city becomes YOUR playground. then you play online. and these other people are in your little playground too. its amazing..

that is all.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #2

Re: tripping whilst playing video games [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9090892 - 10/17/08 11:53 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Why is this anonymous?

Anonymous #3

Re: tripping whilst playing video games [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9090913 - 10/17/08 11:57 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

what you're talking about is already trying to be done, genius.
just because you think of something cool while you're tripping doesn't mean you're the first person to ever think of it.

Anonymous #1

Re: tripping whilst playing video games [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9095829 - 10/18/08 01:16 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #3
what you're talking about is already trying to be done, genius.
just because you think of something cool while you're tripping doesn't mean you're the first person to ever think of it.

DUHHHH. thats what i was saying. its tight how it already has been done. xbox live is whats been done. i think its awesome. i love video games.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Bridgetown Botanicals Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny, Ballerium
173 topic views. 1 members, 1 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2021 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 13 queries.