Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineMacey Howard
Formally MOE HOWARD
Female

Loc: Georgia
Post deleted by Moe Howard
    #908385 - 09/25/02 09:45 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------
Hugs and Kisses!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: bush just keeps fucking up and fucking up [Re: Macey Howard]
    #908401 - 09/25/02 09:51 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

No shit, that fucker is dumb.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Edited by downforpot (09/25/02 09:53 PM)

OfflineLarrythescaryrex
teardrop on the fire
Male User Gallery

Loc: further down the spiral
    #908594 - 09/25/02 10:58 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

We already know,
We have tickets to see armegedon.

--------------------
RIP Acidic_Sloth

Sunset_Mission said:
"larry the scary rex
verily scary when thoroughly vexed
invoke the shadows and dust, cast a hex
mercifully massacring memories masterfully
relocate from Ur to 8th density and become a cosmic bully
mulder and scully couldn't decipher his glyphs
invoke the shadows and dust, smoke infernal spliffs"
April 24th 2011

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: bush just keeps fucking up and fucking up [Re: Larrythescaryrex]
    #908877 - 09/26/02 12:27 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Box seat or balcony?

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineLarrythescaryrex
teardrop on the fire
Male User Gallery

Loc: further down the spiral
Re: bush just keeps fucking up and fucking up [Re: Swami]
    #909037 - 09/26/02 01:49 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

balcony.  :grin:

--------------------
RIP Acidic_Sloth

Sunset_Mission said:
"larry the scary rex
verily scary when thoroughly vexed
invoke the shadows and dust, cast a hex
mercifully massacring memories masterfully
relocate from Ur to 8th density and become a cosmic bully
mulder and scully couldn't decipher his glyphs
invoke the shadows and dust, smoke infernal spliffs"
April 24th 2011

OfflineTrOmAn
shroom gladiator
    #909087 - 09/26/02 02:39 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

support your commander in chief...or be marched to the re-education camps.....

Offlinezeronio
Stranger
Male

Loc: Slovenia
Re: bush just keeps fucking up and fucking up [Re: Larrythescaryrex]
    #909241 - 09/26/02 05:23 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Armaggedon has been canceled, because the tickets didn't sell.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#909350 - 09/26/02 08:28 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Did you read today where he has alienated much of the Democrats in Congress by saying they were not interested in protecting America? (Don't have the exact quote.)

Yup, Bush's attempt at shaming them into War has failed miserably. These are smart powerful men in their own right who do not take to Bush's childish psychological ploys and constant bullying.

Bush's real problem is not just that he is stupid, but because he has buffaloed others in the past, he thinks that everyone must be dumber than he is.

Your day is coming Busch Lite!

--------------------

InvisibleFrog31337
Stranger

Loc: Midwest, US
    #909426 - 09/26/02 10:18 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Bush is trying to push his Homeland Security. He has debunked it down to Good vs. Evil (like always). Both Rep. and Dem. agree on everything EXCEPT the union worker rights. And Bush's quote was:

"The House responded, but the Senate is more interested in special interests in Washington and not interested in the security of the American people. I will not accept a Department of Homeland Security that does not allow this president and future presidents to better keep the American people secure."

OfflineToxicManM
Bite me, it's fun!
 User Gallery

Loc: Aurora, Colorado
Re: bush just keeps fucking up and fucking up [Re: zeronio]
    #909428 - 09/26/02 10:19 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

And I'll bet Ticketmaster keeps the damn "processing fees" like they always do. I hate it when that happens!

--------------------
Happy mushrooming!

InvisibleFrog31337
Stranger

Loc: Midwest, US
    #909434 - 09/26/02 10:21 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

I am Canada bound baby.. the weed will be legal soon

Might as well, nothing is holding you to Alabama now!  Make the best of your current situation, make like a tree and leaf!  :grin:  Maple Leaf that is!!

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Loc: Trump Train
Re: bush just keeps fucking up and fucking up [Re: Frog31337]
    #909724 - 09/26/02 12:13 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

The Democrats as always are just playing politics. They have been reduced to being the not-quite-the-Republican party and are grasping at a way to keep some sort of an identity.

The Republican agenda is what it is. You always know exactly how they stand and what they are shooting for. The Democrats are just along for the ride. They have no real agenda.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Offlinerosewoodpete
a grain of sandamongst thedunes

Re: bush just keeps fucking up and fucking up [Re: Frog31337]
    #909727 - 09/26/02 12:15 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Bush is a big fucking dumbass. I hate the way he is ruining this country. But he is the president and we should all give him respect. He has a tough job. I think the real fuckers are the political parties themselves. I want to move to somewhere much cooler.

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
Re: bush just keeps fucking up and fucking up [Re: rosewoodpete]
    #910034 - 09/26/02 02:03 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Canada dudes just made an anouncement that despite the sept. 4 release they say they can lax marijuana laws cuz of some UN stuff.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

InvisibleLallafa
p_g monocle
 User Gallery

Loc: underbelly
Re: bush just keeps fucking up and fucking up [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #910082 - 09/26/02 02:21 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

"I will delve into this paragraph at length. I have no doubts that you have accomplished a great deal- my issue is not with that but rather what you have accomplished and for whom. You, the Republican Party, have, as you say, "cut taxes." This is purposefully ambiguous and misleading. Of course, the people who this letter was sent to have reaped the great benefits of this "tax cut"- those who are willing to dish out $2,500 for a plate of food in a "fund raising" attempt to install a Republican majority in the Senate- or the top 10%.

Let us perform a perfunctory analysis of Bushs so-called "tax cut across the board." According to statistics from the Center on Budget Policy Priorities, the top 1% will receive a cut equivalent to that of the bottom 80% combined. These families of fabulous wealth currently pay 20% of the federal income tax bill, but will be receiving more than 36% of Bushs plan. It is instructive to note that this is under conditions where this slim social section, to which Bush himself belongs to, has seen their incomes increase by over 40% in the last 10 years, compared to 5.2% for the vast majority- the working class, the producers of all wealth- or, the bottom 90%. In essence, Bushs "tax cut" will send a check to the wealthiest 1% of families equivalent to more than the yearly income of the average family. This is truly "welfare for the wealthy", a "trickle-up economy". Indeed, this narrow stratum is "twice blessed".

The projected intake of income taxes over the next 10 years will decline by nearly $1 trillion, with greater than 40% of this going to top 1%, and greater than 30% to the next 9%. More than three-quarters of Bushs "tax cut" will go to the very layer which he, you, the GOP and the DNC represent. Of course, you sent this letter to that layer as well, so that need not be mentioned. You are full well aware of this, no doubt. The DNC bill was drawn up deliberately to deceive as well, providing only a slightly larger break for the bottom 95%. This illustrates, once again, the narrow social base on which American politics today are based. The difference between the two is that while the Democrat's bill seeks to provide a more reasonable and less brazen figure to the top 1%- $10 billion- while the Republican bill seeks to provide a ludicrous figure- $424 billion.

This is to say nothing of the all but abolition of the inheritance tax, and the extension of tax breaks for corporations, which also favor only the wealthy. Herein lies the difference between the two parties. The Republicans wish to openly enrich their social base, the top 10%, in a most bald manner. The Democrats understand that this could help to further discredit the entire political system in the eyes of a vast majority, and wish to enrich their social base through less blatant measures. That alone is the difference between your two parties. One would be hard pressed to find anything but a token difference in the agendas pursued by the GOP and the DNC other than the fact that the Republicans seek reckless and forthright distribution of wealth upwards while the DNC seeks to mask it. Regardless, the pursued upshots are all but identical. "

- _p

--------------------
my tax dollars going to more hits of acid for charles manson

Anonymous

Re: bush just keeps fucking up and fucking up [Re: Lallafa]
    #910670 - 09/26/02 07:59 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

that was alittle too much for me to read, but I am sure that it all says that bush is a dick and looser

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

#910971 - 09/26/02 09:49 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

You blame Bush for the economy? C'mon. Besides war has always been good for economy. Ther best economic times have always followed war.

--------------------
Be all and you'll be to end all

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: bush just keeps fucking up and fucking up [Re: mntlfngrs]
    #911123 - 09/26/02 10:56 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Yep, Bush and his cronies raping billions from American shareholders in the ENRON scam, just like his uncle did in the Savings & Loan scam, is great for the elite economy.

If you or your folks lost their life savings, you would sing a different tune.

--------------------

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Loc: Trump Train
Re: bush just keeps fucking up and fucking up [Re: Lallafa]
    #911160 - 09/26/02 11:20 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

You posted that as a reply to my comments but it is totally irrelevant to anything I said.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Anonymous

Re: bush just keeps fucking up and fucking up [Re: mntlfngrs]
    #911164 - 09/26/02 11:22 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

War is not good for the economy. You have bought in to the state sponsored propoganda. War is destructive, it diverts resources to armaments, away from food, housing, medical care and supplies for the populace, clothing and various consumer goods that might make life easier for those who are supporting the military industrial complex through their confiscated taxes. Taxes are higher, government grows as a percentage of GDP and the state becomes more oppresive.

WAR IS THE HEALTH OF THE STATE. Whenever the power of the state grows, the power of individuals is decreased.

"Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind. And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded by patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader and gladly so. How do I know? For this is what I have done. And I am Caesar."
- Julius Caesar

"Our government has kept us in a perpetual state of fear -- kept us in a continuous stampede of patriotic fervor -- with the cry of grave national emergency. Always there has been some terrible evil ... to gobble us up if we did not blindly rally behind it by furnishing the exorbitant funds demanded. Yet, in retrospect, these disasters seem never to have happened, seem never to have been quite real.
-- General Douglas MacArthur, speaking of large Pentagon budgets, 1957{50}

" IV.
... In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the militaryindustrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.

We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted....

... The prospect of domination of the nation's scholars by Federal employment, project allocations, and the power of money is ever present

* and is gravely to be regarded....

V.

Another factor in maintaining balance involves the element of time. As we peer into society's future, we -- you and I, and our government -- must avoid the impulse to live only for today, plundering, for our own ease and convenience, the precious resources of tomorrow. We cannot mortgage the material assets of our grandchildren without risking the loss also of their political and spiritual heritage. We want democracy to survive for all generations to come, not to become the insolvent phantom of tomorrow.

VI.

Down the long lane of the history yet to be written America knows that this world of ours, ever growing smaller, must avoid becoming a community of dreadful fear and hate, and be instead, a proud confederation of mutual trust and respect.

Such a confederation must be one of equals. The weakest must come to the conference table with the same confidence as do we, protected as we are by our moral, economic, and military strength. That table, though scarred by many past frustrations, cannot be abandoned for the certain agony of the battlefield.

Disarmament, with mutual honor and confidence, is a continuing imperative. Together we must learn how to compose differences, not with arms, but with intellect and decent purpose. Because this need is so sharp and apparent I confess that I lay down my official responsibilities in this field with a definite sense of disappointment. As one who has witnessed the horror and the lingering sadness of war -- as one who knows that another war could utterly destroy this civilization which has been so slowly and painfully built over thousands of years -- I wish I could say tonight that a lasting peace is in sight...
"
- Dwight D. Eisenhower, 1961 (from the Military-Industrial Complex Speech)

Edited by Evolving (09/26/02 11:23 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds