Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepeterluber

*DELETED*
    #9084528 - 10/15/08 11:25 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by peterluber<p>Reason for deletion: x

Edited by peterluber (10/13/15 11:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: Unexpected LSD Trip: Pomegranates, A Swimming Pool, And A Kitten [Re: peterluber]
    #9084990 - 10/16/08 01:49 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

We got back, and went in the pool again. WOW. Up to that point my trip had been pretty neutral, not bad, but not particularly enjoyable. When we got in the pool again, though, it really got amazing. Before we swam, R picked a pomegranate off of a tree, broke it open, and handed me half. I'd never eaten a pomegranate before, and was amazed by it. I could only eat one little kernel at a time, and it tasted amazing. I ended up mesmerized by the beautiful product of nature I held in my hand, and the structures within it. The diffusion of colors within the flesh of the fruit, the tiny aphids living in the crevices of the rind. I laid down on at eye level with the grass, and observed hundreds, maybe thousands of ants doing their thing crawling through forest of blades.

Then I got in the water. I felt the most overwhelming sense of freedom in that pool, and every movement I made had such impact. I took full advantage of my earthly vessel and the pleasures I am so lucky as to enjoy. Just moving a limb, or jumping into the pool seemed to be the most amazing thing ever. I felt a perfect balance with the air and the water, myself and the ferns around me, the clouds in the sky and the ants on the ground. I felt immense peace, and simultaneously, explosive, yet smooth, energy. I experimented with hundreds of cool little things I could do with this pool. I expelled all of the air from my lungs, and sunk down the side of the pool, all the way to the bottom of the deep end, and felt like I was in some sort of stellar womb. Then I would explode out of the surface of the water and back to our terrestrial world. At one point, I was floating on my back, sinking when I exhaled, and rising back up when I inhaled, staring at the clouds, as an airplane came into view. I floated across the pool on my back, in the same direction as this plane, and followed it with my eyes from horizon to horizon.

Very very cool. Nice report :thumbup:

Offlinepeterluber

Re: Unexpected LSD Trip: Pomegranates, A Swimming Pool, And A Kitten [Re: indica]
    #9085014 - 10/16/08 02:00 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks for reading it.

OfflineNoteworthy
Sophyphile
 User Gallery

Re: Unexpected LSD Trip: Pomegranates, A Swimming Pool, And A Kitten [Re: peterluber]
    #9085216 - 10/16/08 05:03 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

That sounds great fun, as I was reading it though I thought you had this dudes house to yourself for a while (not just for the day), so when you mentioned that his mum was coming home, I really felt for ya man. Having to work out where to go when you cant go home, on acid.. ugh

--------------------

Offlinepeterluber

Re: Unexpected LSD Trip: Pomegranates, A Swimming Pool, And A Kitten [Re: Noteworthy]
    #9086821 - 10/16/08 01:46 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, that is the worst. It was my fault for being so spontaneous, but what can you do :shrug:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom