Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejuicemonkey
Stranger
Loc: BC
Who enjoys very large mushroom doses?
    #905319 - 09/24/02 05:54 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I'm just wondering who enjoys very large doses? I personally, haven't jumped into those types of doses(i'm talking 7-15 grams). But i'm very curious about them.
I've really enjoyed my 4 and 5 gram trips. Really enjoyed. And once i took only about 2 and half grams...and while still relatively enjoyable...it wasn't as enjoyable as my larger dose trips. I'm just wondering...what is it like(those extremely large doses). I know it's hard to explain what it's like...but please try. I'm very curious. I want to slowly work my self up to larger and larger doses.
Could someone explain a full trip you had(to the best of your ability). would be greatly appreciated

--------------------
I saw my mind do warp 10, hit the brakes, put it in reverse and back all over me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
Re: Who enjoys very large mushroom doses? [Re: juicemonkey]
    #905376 - 09/24/02 06:20 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Perhaps take a peak at the Level 5 Trip Reports?

OfflinePenguin
You can't be me I'm a Rockstar

Loc: On the Arctic ice shelf.
Re: Who enjoys very large mushroom doses? [Re: Sheepish]
    #905379 - 09/24/02 06:22 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Ichy~wowwah! Yeah, study before you wax your mind.

--------------------
The fear of loss is always greater than the desire for gain

Invisibledee_N_ae
\/\/¡†¢h |-|øµ§³ ¢å†
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shadow of Neptune
    #905483 - 09/24/02 07:31 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Def. read those reports.
I took 7 grams on an empty stomach recently and tripped harder than i ever had on on acid, on mushrooms :smile:
The trip itself lasted for around 6-7 hours I'd say but the high was good for another 6.
I wasn't peaking until about 4 hours into it, but the intensity build up was crazy. About a 1/2 hour after ingestion I was feelin' em.  The initial come-up was so beautiful. I sepnt this time while still coherent thinking of things that have been bothering me and gaining great insght.  Mushrooms truly are a wonderful gift.

I thought I saw cop lights outside my house at one point right as I was coming up so that sent me into a paranoia for a little while.  By about 2 hours in talking had become very difficult.  My dad talked to me for a while which was good.  My mind was racing so fast I could not hold onto a thought long enough to say it, I just kept repeating the end of my dad's sentances to him to let him know I was following along :tongue:.  He figured I'd be fine and went to bed. 

Closer to the peak, around t+3 1/2 hours I didn't desire to/coulnd't walk anymore.  Everything was just spiraling too much.  I decided to lie down and the peak set in.  As far as I can remember I sepnt a good amount of time squirming about trying to get comfortable.  The visuals I was experiencing are really beyond words.  I couldn't tell when my eyes were open or closed, really, it was just patterns upon patterns of thoughts upon, etc.  spiraling into infinity and blah blah so on and so forth...I hate trying to describe what it's like.  I thought I (along with the rest of humanity) would be tripping like this from now on, every day, and that I we we're just gonna have to get used to it.  While funny to think about, I soon remembered that this was not the case.. lol :grin:.  I had a very hard time sitting still for all this.  My mind was in hyper drive and taking it all in was proving to be a load on my body.  Breath was very short and sporratic.  There was so much going on in my field of vision and my mind that I couldn't concentrate on calming myself, so I just rode it out.  Had massive time dialation (seconds seeming like hours, eternities).  I managed to utter random phrases into the reality matrix that sparkled and popped as they were birthed from my mouth.
"...woo!..........good god.........................(half an hour later)..it's so beautiful!:crazy:

As I said before, the whole time I thought (read: wished that) everyone in the world was tripping with me.  It was a Saturday night and in a college town like this one you hear all sorts of shit at any hour.  Ocasionally I'd hear drunken students yelling and wooping, as if to comment on our situation, and I'd answer with a feeble "oo!".    :wink:

I don't know how long the peak lasted.  But I lay in my bed for about 3 hours before I got up.  Once I got up I was tripping around the house for another hour or so, then went back to my room to try to smoke some weed.  This was around 4 am...  I dosed around 9:30pm.  Didn't actually get around to getting the weed broken up and packed till about 8am due to being cracked out as a mofo  :grin:  :grin:

Seriously, this was my first trip into high dosage territory.  My mushroom experience previous to that I had eaten an 1/8th of some 'ghetto' lookin cubies and had no trip whatsoever.  For my next trip I decided to double the dose, and boy did it work.  I advise strong caution if you havn't taken mushrooms very much, like me.  Have a sitter if possible, keep happy music at hand, don't listen to gangsta rap, and remember, you're tripping!.  This was only my 4th time taking mushrooms, I was not prepared for how strong they were.  I'd read tons of reports and spent countless hours on erowid, and I'll say this; you don't know shit until you've experienced it.  :grin:

Offlinejuicemonkey
Stranger
Re: Who enjoys very large mushroom doses? [Re: dee_N_ae]
    #905767 - 09/24/02 10:15 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

thanks man. Yeah, next time i do shrooms...that will be my fourth time. and i've done acid once. the most shrooms i've ever taken was 5 and half grams though(not all at once. i took 4 grams and then near the end...took another gram and a half).
But i feel that i'm ready. I can steer away from bad trips easily. and even then...i look at everything with the mentality, 'oh i'm visualizing ______ now. that's different".
i dunno..i'm gonna be doing 4 grams this saturday i think. and then sometime in october...i'm gonna go for 6-7 grams.

--------------------
I saw my mind do warp 10, hit the brakes, put it in reverse and back all over me

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

#905820 - 09/24/02 10:38 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

You should slowly work your way up, perhaps an extra .05 grams each time. Sometimes it's better to wade in, rather than dive headfirst, and then end up stuck in a trip from Hell. Good luck though, I plan to work my way up to high doses later on, but it'll be years and years before I do.

Offlinejuicemonkey
Stranger
    #906432 - 09/25/02 02:35 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

thanks. you know, i think i'm gonna follow your advice. I've thought about slowly working my way up...but lately...i've just been so damn curious. Nah, i think it would be better to do it your way.

--------------------

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

#906452 - 09/25/02 02:45 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Oh, and let us know how it goes :grin: I wanna read about your high dose trips! Also, go look at the post about what to do when your trip goes bad. Just a precaution, and then you'll have a better chance of having a great trip. 

OfflineShroomNewb
enthusiast
    #907093 - 09/25/02 11:31 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I can't stress set and setting enough!
I recently went though alot of shit due to shrooms.. tore my family up.. tore myself up.. all due to set and setting! I know it is hard to be patient.. but it's fucking horrid to be dosed up on 7 grams of shrooms an having to try to keep ontop of things and deal with your problems. IE PARENTS!

So due to my stupitity I have lost 400 dollars of shroom equipment.. all my babies.. and I probably won't see another trip for at least another year! Probably for the better, but remember shrooms are a double sided sword.. treat them with respect!

Yes, I know this has nothing to do with your post.. but I felt the need to post it.

OfflineIts Pat
Still kicking
 User Gallery

Loc: THAT MAKES ME BETTER THAN YOU
    #907217 - 09/25/02 12:28 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Hmm, large doses can be great fun. However, there are times when perhaps 1.5 grams of some unknown potency shrooms will leave you drooling like a babling idiot. Make sure if you dose really high to be sure of the potency. You really don't want to flip your lid!

--------------------

BigUpRadio
WorldReggaeShow
DreaderThanDread - Listen!
(druqs said) don't get arsey, just get RC.

Invisibledee_N_ae
\/\/¡†¢h |-|øµ§³ ¢å†
Male User Gallery

Re: Who enjoys very large mushroom doses? [Re: Its Pat]
    #907630 - 09/25/02 03:47 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Good advice there... I'll much one or two mushrooms the day before I plan to trip next time.

OfflineSupershrooomer
journeyman
 User Gallery

#907906 - 09/25/02 06:05 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

My close friend ate 9 grams of potent cubies and had the best trip of his life. He is very experienced though, and i would not recommend this to anyone who has not experimented with higher and higher doses.

Offlinerosewoodpete
a grain of sandamongst thedunes

Re: Who enjoys very large mushroom doses? [Re: Supershrooomer]
    #907954 - 09/25/02 06:24 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I ate 10 grams and ran around naked beating on my chest for close to two hours at my peak. I was feeling really aggressive and knew that inside the beast resided. I can't explain much more of it other than i taught myself to roll some crazy type of blunt that night and had a real bad headache the next day.

Offlinejuicemonkey
Stranger
Re: Who enjoys very large mushroom doses? [Re: rosewoodpete]
    #908049 - 09/25/02 07:09 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

man that's so crazy.

i can't wait :smile:

haha...someday though

--------------------

Invisibledee_N_ae
\/\/¡†¢h |-|øµ§³ ¢å†
Male User Gallery

Re: Who enjoys very large mushroom doses? [Re: Supershrooomer]
    #908119 - 09/25/02 07:52 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Oh yeah, this was definately my best trip ever.
I felt incredibly refreshed the next day, like I had shed an old skin, snake style :tongue:
Great feeling. 

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
    #908163 - 09/25/02 08:16 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I cant take doses higher then 4 grams. At 4 grams things are alsmot getting to intense there.

Eatin7 grams would be scary.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineDISCGOLFNDOSE
Chain Ringer
Loc: International Waters (Oil...
Re: Who enjoys very large mushroom doses? [Re: baraka]
    #909395 - 09/26/02 09:18 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

When I was young and stupid I ate 5 g of what i thought were Ps. Cubes but actually turned out to be Pan Cyn. Let me tell you something mister. I havn't been the same since. :tongue: :crazy: :wink:

--------------------
Leave me alone I'm a Botanist not a Mycologist.

gRiP-n-RiP

Offlinenezshoo
<--- SOMA

Loc: California
Re: Who enjoys very large mushroom doses? [Re: DISCGOLFNDOSE]
    #909718 - 09/26/02 12:11 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I have only dosed a large amount of mushrooms once. It was a little over a quarter of some potent mushrooms. It was the most intense trip I have ever had in my life. Nothing has ever compared to that night... Although I made a tea with half an oz of good mushrooms once that was just a night of being insane in the mem-brain... fun nights...

Depends what type of trip I would like to take.. 1/8th for a fun night.. 5+ grams if I feel like I need to touch up on subjects in real life.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds