Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OnlineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
Re: driving on acid [Re: The Grateful One]
    #23337679 - 06/12/16 08:36 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

It's funny how first time posters often resurrect 7-13 year old threads. :shrug:

I never go near my car tripping, shit just freaks me out. One of my buddies was over the other month and about 6 hours into the trip he decides he wants to go home. I'm like "are you sure man, you're just gonna be home alone wasted, nothings gonna change". He reckoned he was sure so I helped him gather all his shit up. He gets to the front door and steps outside, then he reckons "which way man?" I live on top of a hill, there was only one possible way. :lol:  He was still dead keen to go, so I let him go. Fortunately he only lives about 400m away from my house... I was still worried he might not make it. :uhoh:

--------------------
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSonicTitan
 User Gallery

Re: driving on acid [Re: Northerner]
    #23337709 - 06/12/16 08:48 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Acid likes to play tricks on ya too where you may not think you're as high as you are. once you sit down and actually try to do repetitive motion or keeping focus on one task it can seem almost impossible. I do love boarding on acid tho and cruise around even if it's just a large parking lot

--------------------
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself."

OfflinePreparationH
apply daily

Loc: Amsterdam
Re: driving on acid [Re: SonicTitan]
    #23337731 - 06/12/16 08:58 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Wow, 7 years ago...  I have since tripped balls on shrooms and was able to drive a golf cart on private land as a test.  Would never do that on a public street that was scary as hell.  Gas pedal was wiggling, the road was winding deeper in my vision.  LOL

OfflineAkashicExplorer
Dimensional Jumper
 User Gallery

Re: driving on acid [Re: shadowwalker]
    #23338297 - 06/13/16 02:04 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

shadowwalker said:
I failed the first time I took my driver license test. I failed completely sober and I scheduled another one. I accidentally took 2 hits of strong acid before my second driver license test because I forgot I had to take it that day. I didn't want to reschedule again with the DMV because it's such a bureaucratic nightmare, so I took it tripping balls. The only mistake I made was not using my blinker at a round about. Which I didn't know I was supposed to do in the first place. I got my DL that day. :b

I'm not advocating for anyone to drive while tripping. I'm also not trying to imply that you're a better driver tripping either. I'm simply offering my experience for your consideration. You should use your best judgement..

Congrats for an eight year necro post hahaha. This thread is from 2008 haahha.

About the topic... I dont think I would drive on any psych.... lol.

--------------------
:mushroom2: The 87 gram MushZilla BEAST  :mushroom2:

:thumbup:And it just obliterated the uttermost crap out from me.:thumbup:

Love, Bliss, Laughter and Enlightenment!

InvisibleLSDollar
Trans-female

Loc: Up Up and Away Flag
Re: driving on acid [Re: AkashicExplorer]
    #23338704 - 06/13/16 08:13 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

I drove on 2 hits of some nice 100+ug blotters this weekend. It was intense, like a video game almost. I wouldn't make a habit of it though.

InvisibleGrateful Dead
A Growing Ambivalence
Male User Gallery

Loc: Parked Car, Playing NPR
Re: driving on acid [Re: LSDollar]
    #23338858 - 06/13/16 09:27 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

First time I did acid, I drove to buy more and ended up peaking on the Highway going 70 mph feeling like having a panic attack because everything quit moving and the radio of coarse was playing "Lucy in The Sky" :rolleyes:

--------------------
Life begins on the other side of despair...

Invisibleplasma
ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ

Re: driving on acid [Re: Grateful Dead]
    #23338910 - 06/13/16 09:45 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Jc, I posted on this thread 7 years ago

OfflineLucisM
Nutritional Yeast

Re: driving on acid [Re: blah818]
    #23338954 - 06/13/16 10:05 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Dear lordy no, nobody should be driving on acid.

Years ago I lived on a bit of land which was down the road from a friend, it was a country road and was always dead, except for the occasional tractor, or random car, it was not well traveled down.  Anyway, I took 3 hits of some really good WoW, and wanted to go down to my friends property, they had like 50 acres of land so I was going to run around under the moon with some girl who was also dosed.  I was to anxious to walk down there because I thought the police might see me walking on the road and stop and hassle me, at this time the girl I was with had a hippie dress on, and I was decked out in grateful dead attire, had really long hair, so was a bit noid we looked suspect, so hatched the brilliant plan to drive.

Anyway, I hopped in my vehicle and proceeded to drive the half a mile to their place, let me tell you I will never be able to fly a spaceship, but I am sure that is the closest I will come to doing just that, at least that's how it felt for me.  It wasn't that it was hard to do, it was just everything was so damn distracting, all the gauges, reflectors on the road, I am sure some of you know.  I do not recommend driving on any substance because it's irresponsible, but dammit if that wasn't an interesting experience I don't know what is.

--------------------
©️

OfflineRewindicus
Silly Goose
Male User Gallery

Re: driving on acid [Re: plasma]
    #23339006 - 06/13/16 10:22 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Man this thread makes me sad. So many selfish people. I don't drive high on anything or from drinks. Ever. They are 5,000 pound death machines even while sober. I know people who have died from being hit by non sober drivers on psychs. I even went to school with a kid who killed a whole family and himself driving on psychs.

I just can't think of any reason to drive altered thats more important than an innocent strangers life? I can't even comprehend it.

But that's just me. Definitely not the majority in this thread.

--------------------
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”- Dr. Seuss

"Too much of a good thing, can be wonderful!" - Mae West

"If you have nothing nice to say about anyone, come sit next to me."
- Alice Roosevelt Longworth

InvisibleGrateful Dead
A Growing Ambivalence
Male User Gallery

Loc: Parked Car, Playing NPR
Re: driving on acid [Re: Rewindicus]
    #23339024 - 06/13/16 10:32 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, driving on substances is wrong and dangerous.

I done it so many times, I'm embarrassed to admit to it.

I think my punishment is that I never will know how to respond to someone saying that without feeling like an asshole or lair. Because I never hurt anyone and never got a DUI therefor I cannot really have regrets...until I do some soul searching.

--------------------
Life begins on the other side of despair...

OfflineLuzaW
Um, yeah
Male

Loc: Southeast USA
Re: driving on acid [Re: Grateful Dead]
    #23340620 - 06/13/16 07:02 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

35+ years ago, the future mrs LuzaW and i went to the beach.  we took a stash of acid with us that we'd been dosing on a couple times a week.  the nearest place to get beer was a 30 min drive away.  we went to the store, bought the beer, and dropped.  based on prior experiences with this batch, we didn't expect to have any effects for 40 mins or more

we were wrong

the last 10 minutes of that drive back to the rental house terrible.  the road stretched out further and further ahead of us and we couldn't for the life of us tell what our speed was.

it was stupid af, never did that again no matter how short the dirve might be

but it was a helluva trip.  the winds were high that day and the ocean choppy.  playing in it felt like moving through jello, when the waves weren't tossing us like leaves.  playing in such rough waters was probably stupid af too

Offlinejonnwell
Jon
Male
Loc: USA
Re: driving on acid [Re: blah818]
    #24347171 - 05/24/17 07:37 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I wouldn't drive on shrooms but I did on acid once because I had to get back home but it was 7 hours into my trip. I don't think it would be a good idea to drive while peaking though.

--------------------
"What we call reality is nothing more than a culturally sanctioned and linguistically reinforced hallucination."
- Terrence McKenna

InvisibleNiffla
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: driving on acid [Re: jonnwell]
    #24347598 - 05/24/17 10:55 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Back when I was young and fucking uber retarded, I once thought it was a good idea to eat 2 and a half hits of some potent LSD and drive, on the motherfucking come up, 40 miles to a haunted house (you know, the ones they set up around Halloween). With a car packed full of dumb asses.

And it was Friday night big city traffic, so the freeways were busy. Dude, it felt like I was in a fucking Nascar race or some shit. I was scared shitless. I was coming up HARD. I mean I felt like I was melting into the damn seat. Somehow, someway -- I got us there without dying.

But looking back I could have EASILY killed us all. It took every ounce of concentration that I had to make it there without ending up in a fatality car crash at 70 plus MPH.

It was one of the scariest drives of my life, and I've been through some pretty harrowing drives. That was many years ago and lesson learned -- these days I wouldn't get near a car on acid, regardless of the stage of the trip. No thanks.

--------------------

OfflineOtto Man
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: driving on acid [Re: Niffla]
    #24348819 - 05/25/17 12:00 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I've ended up driving a handful of times on the comedown of shrooms and acid. It's hard to gauge how hard your tripping when it comes in waves sometimes. Just not worth the risk. I once ended up driving to the woods at 6 in the morning 7 hours into a 200 ug trip and had drank 2 beers not long before. I smoked when I got to the woods and felt like the trip was in full peak again. I just remember walking to my car and feeling like.. shit what did I do. I needed water very badly and ended up driving alright but it's very irresponsible.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates