Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

Re: driving on acid [Re: Noteworthy]
    #9081790 - 10/15/08 02:15 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I wouldn't suggest doing it. I ate 6 grams dried cubes and a little after my peak I drove... it was moronic. I couldn't focus at all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinewildchild68
lion in a coma
 User Gallery

Re: driving on acid [Re: Mastamike1118]
    #9081832 - 10/15/08 02:23 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Mastamike1118 said:
driving high is harder than driving on acid...

Man, I have no clue how you came to that conclusion.

I think driving on acid is fairly hard and way too nerve racking. I did it once for a short distance, and don't ever plan on doing it again.

--------------------

OfflineOrbital_Saucer
Other
Male

Re: driving on acid [Re: krypto2000]
    #9082881 - 10/15/08 06:23 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
Should we not let any old people drive because some of them are shitty drivers?

Alas, such a utopian world could never exist.

Invisiblepolantis
Prototype v7.3 Alpha
Male User Gallery

Loc: Austraalis Flag
Re: driving on acid [Re: Orbital_Saucer]
    #9082985 - 10/15/08 06:47 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

My first LSD trip I drove for 1 1/2 hrs! It was THE scariest thing I've ever done!

--------------------
We do not know what we want and yet we are responsible for what we are - that is the fact.
Jean-Paul Sartre

InvisibleMasonsChild
Fellow Traveler>^..^<

Loc: Upper Midwest
Re: driving on acid [Re: polantis]
    #9083268 - 10/15/08 07:45 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

As long as you don't have chlorine on your tires and do it in a cool dark place driving on acid should not degrade it noticably.

Just kidding. Half of you guys would try to hang me if I told you about my history of chemical ingestion and driving. How the hell could you tour?

Don't do balloons while driving though.

--------------------
Truckin' ain't for Sally's

InvisibleSavageSporeBeast
thundershowers, thundershowers

Re: driving on acid [Re: Orbital_Saucer]
    #9083758 - 10/15/08 09:05 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Orbital_Saucer said:
Quote:

krypto2000 said:
Should we not let any old people drive because some of them are shitty drivers?

Alas, such a utopian world could never exist.

^

I am a driving finatic, i love motorsports and i love cars. The feeling of being connected to the road, and having the power of an engine under your foot feels amazing.

You only need to look at accidient stastics... driving the by far the most dangerous thing most of us will do on any given day, often even a week or month.

i plan so that i wont need to drive, and have a ride if i need it. i dont want to drive if substances are involved.

If you really know yourself, and know your limits, then make the decicision for yourself. But if you have any doubts, you better stay off the road.

Invisible1red1
calamity

Re: driving on acid [Re: Innoculus]
    #9083797 - 10/15/08 09:11 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, don't do that.
I did once, years ago, can't believe I didn't get arrested. It's a miracle in fact. Terrible idea.
Don't do that.

Offlineshah
Alchemist

Loc: Goa, India
Re: driving on acid [Re: 1red1]
    #9083995 - 10/15/08 09:47 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

amen, when I was young and stupid (4 years ago, so not much has changed) My friends thought it was a great idea to drive to seattle and back on the 520 bridge. I remember it being an amazing drive and the visuals were mind blowing, it seemed like everything had slowed down in our little vehicle but at the same time flying at light speed to Seattle. The light fixtures were turning into flaming caterpillars. Finally we got to our destination and the driver then told us the lanes were making figure 8's.

Never doing that again.

--------------------

Invisibleplasma
ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ

Re: driving on acid [Re: Angel_Above]
    #9084089 - 10/15/08 10:02 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Angel_Above said:
I wouldn't suggest doing it. I ate 6 grams dried cubes and a little after my peak I drove... it was moronic. I couldn't focus at all.

Driving on shrooms is a lot different than driving on LSD

OfflineSubconscious
Stranger
Male

Re: driving on acid [Re: plasma]
    #9084155 - 10/15/08 10:13 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I've driven my dirtbike on a tab before, but I stayed on my own property and was only endangering myself- it was fun as shit. Anything past 2 tabs i'm usually tripping way too hard to fuck around like that though.

As for driving a car tripping... i've driven like 8-9 hours after a dose to go home, but the effects are usually minimal by that point, I'd never drive during an actual trip though... just too much shit waiting to go wrong- not worth it at all.

OfflineMr_T
Stranger
Re: driving on acid [Re: blah818]
    #9084889 - 10/16/08 01:09 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

hehe

Offlineblah818
Stranger

Re: driving on acid [Re: Mr_T]
    #9085103 - 10/16/08 02:39 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

i know that when i drive stoned i get very zoned and slowed down i drive slower and shit but i also react allot slower too.. on acid it was just as if i were sober as long as your not a dumbass and dont focus on the lines and just stay straight your good to go i wouldnt recomend it but if you HAVE to drive on acid wich i did have to saturday night its not such a hard thing acid is what you make of it if you start freaking out wether it be in your bedroom or in the car your gonna freak out untill you get out of where ever is freakin you out i was drivin trippin satday night and there where two garbage cans in the middle of the road that came out of no where i swereved inbetween them w/o hitting them or making any drastic swerves at all just as if i were sober but on mushrooms every thing looks fake and its all kind of smooshed into eachother like your in a playdoe land shrooms = no way acid = if you have to then no big dont freak i would much rather drive on lsd then drive baked fosho a good tip while driving impared is if you think your swervin or not in your lane check your mirrors and look at where you are in the lane

OfflinePsilocybonaut
Stranger
Male

Loc: Florida and Ohio
Re: driving on acid [Re: blah818]
    #9085716 - 10/16/08 09:47 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I drove on 4 hits of acid like five hours into it. I was tripping balls before i got in my car, and it was just time to go you know what i mean? I sat in my car and it was like a trip off switch. I drove home fine, and as soon as i got out of my car right back to were i was before i got in my car.

InvisibleDahuiHeeNalu
Female

Loc: Indonesia Flag
Re: driving on acid [Re: Psilocybonaut]
    #9085723 - 10/16/08 09:52 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

i drove on 6gms of Koh S. mushies once to say i was speeding and a cop whipped it around i know da island pretty good so i ran parked and ran out on the beach some lady with a dog walked by i was just watching the sunset and she called someone and 2 pt cruiser type cars rolled up with guys in black uniforms i could see da lights in the car and ran thru the dunes luckily i got away and got back to my car for my skateboard and skated home after running thru sand spurs and skated a few miles home crazy time i must say i tried to call for help many times but my bro had a psychedelic ring back tone that ripped me out every time where i couldnt let it ring aghhh crazy time.

--------------------
#IamKratom

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: driving on acid [Re: DahuiHeeNalu]
    #9085733 - 10/16/08 09:58 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Got something against periods?  :jefferson:

OfflineShamanintraining
Junkhead
Male

Loc: Rough Raleigh Flag
Re: driving on acid [Re: Noteworthy]
    #9085760 - 10/16/08 10:07 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Considering I frequently loose all sense of depth perception while tripping, I wouldn't drive.  Why would you want to drive while tripping anyway?

--------------------

"Leave your mind alone and just get high"

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: driving on acid [Re: Shamanintraining]
    #9085863 - 10/16/08 10:37 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

driving while tripping can be fun it really depends on the person. some people shouldnt be driving period. I drive tripping all the time, some people can some cant. similar to playing basket ball while tripping,archery,i dunno various things, any who when it comes down to it... some people can do somethings others cant as well or cant period. For starts i have 10 20 vision that helps alot.

tho i have to say sometimes drives longer drives feel like they were forver but at the same time really short. and the road jus goes on like its endless oh my the drive home from this one festival was so good i never saw that rode like that before

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: driving on acid [Re: thedudenj]
    #9085971 - 10/16/08 11:05 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Driving on acid is fun but it's a dick move and people shouldn't do it.

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: driving on acid [Re: Noviseer]
    #9086055 - 10/16/08 11:22 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Noviseer said:
Driving on acid is fun but it's a dick move and people shouldn't do it.

why explain, when it comes down to it theres a huge differences between moderately tripping and holy shit i cant move tripping and thats a factor people arnt considering. i drink and drive but i only have 1-2 beers while im driving. im not drinking 1 gallon and a half of beer. thats classified as drunken wasted driving and drastically differs from drinking and driving.

its like a square is a rectangle  but a rectangle sure isnt a square tho it can be. if you get what i mean.

if i was able to drive from NJ to LI over 100 miles having eaten some datura and drank some beer. i clearly wasnt wasted or ODing on datura. careful moderation was used it felt great and cured my swallow lmyph nodes IE the reason i was eating the datura(not to get high)

as for acid and driving its all about mind state.

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: driving on acid [Re: thedudenj]
    #9086123 - 10/16/08 11:36 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

That's the point I was trying to make. Driving on any substance generally isn't a good idea, but just because someone isn't considered sober doesn't mean they're incapable of driving or even close to it. I certainly don't advocate dosing a vial and going for a ride for shits and giggles, but if you're not tripping too hard and you drive and are sure you can handle it then I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. I'm not saying it's a good idea or that I advocate it, it's just not that big of a deal imo.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag