Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLady Luv
Stranger
Female

Female Trippers In This Thread<----
    #9077272 - 10/14/08 05:42 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Are there any other females who like to experience psychedelics on this forum? I would like to meet them, go ahead and post. I always wondered why there arent as many educated females who are interested in psychedelics? It seems there are 100x as many males?

Females, feel free to post anything you want here!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleslacker008
Resident Psychiatrist
 User Gallery

Loc: A wave of reality.
Re: Female Trippers In This Thread<---- [Re: Lady Luv]
    #9077339 - 10/14/08 05:49 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Im not female, but my girlfriend loves fungus. And she loves the fact that I produce them even more. :smile:

--------------------
..beneath the chaos of the world, all is secretly well..

Rebuilding my DNA.

Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Loc: twin cities
Re: Female Trippers In This Thread<---- [Re: slacker008]
    #9077376 - 10/14/08 05:54 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

slacker008 said:
Im not female, but my girlfriend loves fungus. And she loves the fact that I produce them even more. :smile:

Haha.. might have to cut her off man, cant have chicks gold digging for your shrooms =P

--------------------

Invisibleslacker008
Resident Psychiatrist
 User Gallery

Loc: A wave of reality.
Re: Female Trippers In This Thread<---- [Re: the free thinker]
    #9077390 - 10/14/08 05:56 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

the free thinker said:
Quote:

slacker008 said:

Haha.. might have to cut her off man, cant have chicks gold digging for your shrooms =P

Lets hope thats not the case, eh?

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #9077392 - 10/14/08 05:56 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I love the psychedelic experience.  It has done a lot for me over the years.  I adore mushrooms, but a good, strong LSD trip never hurt either.  Mescaline is also yummy.

OfflineMark_W
Stranger
Loc: NC
Re: Female Trippers In This Thread<---- [Re: the free thinker]
    #9077395 - 10/14/08 05:56 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

edit: dumb joke

--------------------
Let the State Disintegrate
-Leary

Edited by Mark_W (10/14/08 06:06 PM)

Invisiblederanger
 User Gallery

Loc: off the wall
    #9077402 - 10/14/08 05:58 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Hot female trippers = turns me on.

Invisiblefee
Im he who is the
 User Gallery

Loc: amsterdam
Re: Female Trippers In This Thread<---- [Re: deranger]
    #9077425 - 10/14/08 06:02 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

my gf graveflower loves to trip

--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

OfflineLady Luv
Stranger
Female

Re: Female Trippers In This Thread<---- [Re: fee]
    #9078539 - 10/14/08 09:16 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

MOTH, I agree, and I think the human race could benefit greatly from some use!

I know a lot of girls who do trip, I just don't know why none of them are really into it as much as men are? I am part of a few forums, and in the psychedelic sections, there is maybe 5% women? I don't know why.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#9078555 - 10/14/08 09:19 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Me neither.  I really LOVE tripping with other women.  One of my girlfriends used to always go balls to the wall with me when it came to psychedelics.  We did some crazy doses together.  We bonded for life. 

Good times.  :thumbup:

Offlinecalientepocket
I HAVE THE POWER!
Female

Loc: Here is Nowhere
Re: Female Trippers In This Thread<---- [Re: MOTH]
    #9078835 - 10/14/08 10:06 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I happen to enjoy tripping.  I've done shrooms & acid twice.  Never very strong trips.  I'm gonna be doing shrooms with 3 other ladies next week. I just moved from Cali and the only ppl I know in this town are kids I went to church with growing up.  Not exactly the ppl to do illegal drugs with...

--------------------

Reaching out to embrace whatever may come.

Offlinejustlive
Stranger
Female

Re: Female Trippers In This Thread<---- [Re: calientepocket]
    #9078891 - 10/14/08 10:14 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I have definitely tripped a lot, and can't imagine life without the knowledge i have gained from the experiences, and the spiritual aspect of life they have revealed.  It keeps me from getting distracted with all the madness going on, and brings me back to life, and the joy of living.  I just smoked dmt today for the first time in a couple years, and am planning to do a lot more soon, along with as many mushrooms as needed.  I am interested in introducing any curious people I come across to the absolute freedom psychedelics offer.

--------------------
I am right now.
Is that cool, or what??  People like to do things like put 2 question marks at the end of each sentence.....the thread vibe, a smiling face here and there :smile:  I wish they would just make good ole regular ones again.  Man, those were cool....those were the days, when they had REAL smiley faces.  That's what we'll be telling our grandchildren. 
I love everything, I love life, I love the universe.  I am happy, and I'll see where that takes me.  I am also on mushrooms....and I'll see where that takes me.....probably down the road. 

I love you

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Female Trippers In This Thread<---- [Re: justlive]
    #9080126 - 10/15/08 08:16 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

made women and girlies trip all the time.

i must also note that women that smoke me up on dmt fucking scare me

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Edited by thedudenj (10/15/08 08:17 AM)

InvisibleWoodsCall
own it
 User Gallery

Loc: eye of the beerholder
    #9080147 - 10/15/08 08:26 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Hey there.  I too am a woman who loves psychedelics, but I can't really postulate why there do seem to be less women into them.  Perhaps it has to do with the roles we are supposed to play in society?

And MOTH, if I recall correctly, you're one of only two females I know who trip and that I've directly interacted with while I myself was tripping.  It's such a completely different experience giving and receiving only feminine energy while under the influence of psychedelics.  I really enjoyed your company!

--------------------
Live free or die.

InvisibleWoodsCall
own it
 User Gallery

Loc: eye of the beerholder
Re: Female Trippers In This Thread<---- [Re: thedudenj]
    #9080152 - 10/15/08 08:29 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:
made women and girlies trip all the time.

i must also note that women that smoke me up on dmt fucking scare me

interesting observation

I'm pretty sure I've never scared the shit out of the few guys I've smoked up on some dmt.  Unless they were just too scared to admit it :smirk:

--------------------
Live free or die.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Female Trippers In This Thread<---- [Re: WoodsCall]
    #9080157 - 10/15/08 08:31 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

WoodsCall said:
Hey there.  I too am a woman who loves psychedelics, but I can't really postulate why there do seem to be less women into them.  Perhaps it has to do with the roles we are supposed to play in society?

And MOTH, if I recall correctly, you're one of only two females I know who trip and that I've directly interacted with while I myself was tripping.  It's such a completely different experience giving and receiving only feminine energy while under the influence of psychedelics.  I really enjoyed your company!

i love receiving feminine energy while tripping. It just puts things oh so right:grin:

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Re: Female Trippers In This Thread<---- [Re: WoodsCall]
    #9080163 - 10/15/08 08:34 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

WoodsCall said:

Woodscall: I completely agree and the feeling is SO mutual!  :hug:  In fact I can't wait to trip in your company again, hehe.  I don't want to seem gender bias or anything, but for me, tripping with other women who are tripping just kicks ass.  I'm not sure why this is but I think it's because feminine energy is intrinsically beautiful to me and also because I feel soo connected with "Mother Earth," whenever I am tripping with women.

It seems easier to lose my ego when tripping with females - maybe because I am female.

Offlinecalientepocket
I HAVE THE POWER!
Female

Loc: Here is Nowhere
Re: Female Trippers In This Thread<---- [Re: thedudenj]
    #9080176 - 10/15/08 08:39 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I've never had the experience of tripping with another female.  And the instances I have smoked pot with females (a few situations excluded) have involved a female smoking to impress one of male male friends and have usually been lame experiences.  There are a few exceptions to that.  Guess I just don't know enough chill chicks.

--------------------

Reaching out to embrace whatever may come.

OfflineJorkest
Stranger

Re: Female Trippers In This Thread<---- [Re: MOTH]
    #9080182 - 10/15/08 08:40 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

now this will sound very strange due to the moral stigmatisms that have been attached over the last few centuries (if using 'drugs' for 'spirituality' already doesn't haha)...but here we go, and ill keep it short.

before beginning i should mention that the historical 'manna' or 'mannas,' whether psychoactive mushrooms, the potentially dangerous monoatomic gold, or a sacrament unknown, its good to note that manna derives from the word moon.

"It's also fascinating to appreciate that prior to the appearance of manna in approximately 1960BC, kings and othe leaders ingested menstrual (men="moon") blood in the belief that it was infused with the moon's power of creativity, and hence, the elixir of life [the power to stimulate the third eye]. We now know that during menses or the moon time, a woman's body produces hormones such as DMT (dimethyltryptamine), which are found in abundance in the menstrual blood." (DMT is always in everybody's blood...it's produced in higher amounts at this particular time, coming out this area, for some reason)

so girls.. and boys with really healthy girlfriends or wives... and who are willing to drink menstural blood hehehehe...

"Thus, every month, due to the release of these hormones, a woman is capable of traveling along the path of the priest-kings of old and entering the heart of the Great Mother [ocean of possibilities/void/'God'/black hole/wormhole]. There she receives messages and insights that will benefit not only her spiritual evolution but also that of her family and tribe. On her return from this altered state, she shares her visions with the men..."

It's thought that women could purify the negativity of a family or whole tribe in just one adventure. And more importantly than just sharing his/her visions, the traveler should begin to eMBODy this energy, acting as a lightning rod or conduit for higher vibrations.

C. Page, M.D
Dr. R. Strassman

wierd, interesting haha.

--------------------
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.

Offlinejvm
I knew the pieces fit!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cleveland, Ohio Flag
Re: Female Trippers In This Thread<---- [Re: Jorkest]
    #9080188 - 10/15/08 08:42 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Jorkest said:
now this will sound very strange due to the moral stigmatisms that have been attached over the last few centuries (if using 'drugs' for 'spirituality' already doesn't haha)...but here we go, and ill keep it short.

before beginning i should mention that the historical 'manna' or 'mannas,' whether psychoactive mushrooms, the potentially dangerous monoatomic gold, or a sacrament unknown, its good to note that manna derives from the word moon.

"It's also fascinating to appreciate that prior to the appearance of manna in approximately 1960BC, kings and othe leaders ingested menstrual (men="moon") blood in the belief that it was infused with the moon's power of creativity, and hence, the elixir of life [the power to stimulate the third eye]. We now know that during menses or the moon time, a woman's body produces hormones such as DMT (dimethyltryptamine), which are found in abundance in the menstrual blood." (DMT is always in everybody's blood...it's produced in higher amounts at this particular time, coming out this area, for some reason)

so girls.. and boys with really healthy girlfriends or wives... and who are willing to drink menstural blood hehehehe...

"Thus, every month, due to the release of these hormones, a woman is capable of traveling along the path of the priest-kings of old and entering the heart of the Great Mother [ocean of possibilities/void/'God'/black hole/wormhole]. There she receives messages and insights that will benefit not only her spiritual evolution but also that of her family and tribe. On her return from this altered state, she shares her visions with the men..."

It's thought that women could purify the negativity of a family or whole tribe in just one adventure. And more importantly than just sharing his/her visions, the traveler should begin to eMBODy this energy, acting as a lightning rod or conduit for higher vibrations.

C. Page, M.D
Dr. R. Strassman

wierd, interesting haha.

Damn i need to start reading that book.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract