Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Heralding a new age...
    #905732 - 09/24/02 09:59 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

WARNING: the following is a fictional fantasy story extracted from an ignorant, pseudo-hippy's young mind.

The Earth is alive. That much we can agree on.

But our perceptions of life can differ greatly, depending on our personal experience and the angle at which we view it.

I believe all things have a soul... or more accurately, that all things are reflections of the same soul, concentrated at different angles of perception depending on when and where you came into this world in relation to all other things in existence.

The more effect you have on other things in existence, the more "powerful" your soul-reflection is. Many people throughout human history have made tidal waves, effecting countless numbers of things... but looking past the soul-reflections of humanity, we see the Earth. This being is alive, and is very much aware. Some people say humanity is a virus... this is true, in a sense. All things of the Earth feed on each other for survival, because balance is necessary for existence.

When we wipe out a particular species of plant or animal, this energy does not simply disappear. It cycles back again and again, until the present point, where most of this energy is incarnating into human bodies. This is ironic, because as we destroy "other" things, these things come back to join us, increasing our population, and making it more difficult to survive. But difficulty pushes our limits and allows new oppurtunities for growth... This is why we are evolving at such a rapid pace.

What is in store for the human race? It is my belief that we will eventually push ourselves off our own planet so that we may survive. But I think this has been our destiny from the beginning.... The Earth has been our caring, nurturing mother, who has watched over us as we have evolved from the moment of conception. And now, she is sending out an increasing, subtle call, to all those who listen closely... This "call" is what many refer to as intuition. If you listen closely, you will hear the spirit of the Earth communicating directly to you, guiding you through the chaos, out of her grasp, and into the stars. The necessary veils she has put over our eyes since the beginning are slowly lifting, because we are approaching the point where we will need all our eyes open to see the Light, to see the way through.

This call is not only being heard by beings on the Earth plane, but beings from all over the universe are heeding it, and incarnating into human bodies to help speed the process along. The veils of consciousness apply to them, also, but they are much thinner than in past eras, and with the help of the sacred mushroom and outside guidance, these veils can become transparent. Remembering who we are and what our mission is, we are overcome with both joy and a longing to return to a more unified state. But the way out is through, and so we must work towards unifying all things, every moment we are here. Harmony and understanding are absolutely necessary for us at this point; we must unify as one cosmic family, and we will, because there is no other way...

I have great faith in our future, because if we were destined to destroy ourselves, why would we have incarnated into these bodies to see it done? The truth is, we are here to become closer to the light and to God, and to remember the overwhelming bliss that preceded our birth into this plane; and in doing this, our collective frequency will rise, and we shall overcome. Your logical analysis will not be able to fully "compute" most of this, but your intuition will grasp it and make the necessary corrections, whether you are aware of it or not. Listen to your heart, as I am, and the message will become clear.

With love I am,

Adam

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblethePatient
Criminal Bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

Loc: Indiana
Re: Heralding a new age... [Re: Adamist]
    #905776 - 09/24/02 10:22 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

This post, which may sound fictitious and crazy to the logical thinker/skeptic, rings home for me. My intuition and my heart tells me that what you are saying is right. I recognize and relate to all of this. You, I, We, Everybody, are on the right path. When we get to the end of that path, we will be home.

--------------------
T h e r e  a r e  n o  o r d i n a r y  m o m e n t s.

Invisibledee_N_ae
\/\/¡†¢h |-|øµ§³ ¢å†
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shadow of Neptune
    #905789 - 09/24/02 10:26 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Your words give much cohesivenesss to what's been floating around my skull lately.  Thank you!  :grin:

Anonymous

#905837 - 09/24/02 10:47 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

The Matrix is calling, Adamist. Most of us hear it at some point in our lives.

Cheers,

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
    #906192 - 09/25/02 12:37 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

How many times can one soul be split up before it begins to effect the "concentration" of soul within each "shell"?

just curious

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
    #906983 - 09/25/02 09:49 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

In reply to:

What is in store for the human race? It is my belief that we will eventually push ourselves off our own planet so that we may survive.

If/when this happens, what do you think will be left behind on Earth?

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: Heralding a new age... [Re: Sclorch]
    #907278 - 09/25/02 12:57 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Very good question. Keep in mind I don't claim to have "the answers", I am just trying to listen to my inner self as clearly as possible, but I am human so of course I will make errors, so in order to get the most out of our communication, we must both try and tune into our inner awareness simultaneously.

But as to your question, Sclorch... I think that the more a soul reflects, the more likelihood that the original "image" will be distorted.

If this is true, then I would be saying that people of ancient tribal societies would consist more of souls very "close" to the spirit of God, because their "natural" instincts are much more un-changed than those of say, a modern day business man.

A seperation from Nature (or the Earth) tends to seperate us from our own spirit; we may feel lost and confused, not knowing the meaning of life anymore. This seperation has been a necessary step in our evolution though, just as a slow independence must be taken by a child from their mother. We are now close to the point of collectively "moving out" of our parent's watchful eye. We have already taken many steps towards this, but we will not achieve our destiny until we can take what the Earth provides and use it to live seperate from the planet, either in space or on other planets.

I am not saying that every human being will do this, but I think that a large portion of us will, when it becomes more technologically possible.

And yes, thePatient, when we get to the end of the path, I think we will be home...
and our home is the stars.

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: Heralding a new age... [Re: pattern]
    #907289 - 09/25/02 01:04 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

In reply to:

If/when this happens, what do you think will be left behind on Earth?

It is only speculation, but I think we may leave a race behind with the potential to become like us... such as a silicon-based lifeform like "artificial intelligence".
I think it a strong possibility that this is actually what happened with our own race... if a previous race here on Earth evolved enough to be able to leave the planet, they would most certainly have the technology to genetically manipulate a portion of the monkey's already living here, giving them the potential to become like them one day.
Continuing the circle of life is the call of life, as you can see by looking at all Earth creature's desire to create something besides themselves to live on in the future. Why would it be any different with what we think of as highly advanced beings?

--------------------

Edited by Adamist (09/25/02 04:15 PM)

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Loc: there
    #907294 - 09/25/02 01:06 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

We shouldn't leave anything... just leave the planet to its own devices and see what it can create. All the conditions are here for another intelligent species to arise naturally, given a few million years.

InvisiblethePatient
Criminal Bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

Loc: Indiana
    #907303 - 09/25/02 01:11 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

if a previous race here on Earth evolved enough to be able to leave the planet, they would most certainly have the technology to genetically manipulate a portion of the monkey's already living here, giving them the potential to become like them one day.

:shocked: :shocked: That is one crazy idea! You've certainly filled me up with thoughts to contemplate on. Well done.  :grin: 

--------------------
T h e r e  a r e  n o  o r d i n a r y  m o m e n t s.

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

#907317 - 09/25/02 01:18 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

> if a previous race here on Earth evolved enough to be able to leave the planet,

Given that our evolution is fairly rapid, we may develop advanced technology (within 10000 years say) that allows us to leave Earth and clean up any trace of our being here.  Then, that would allow other life on Earth to evolve into sentience.  We certainly leave no room for them to evolve while we are here.

If that is possible, maybe reptiles, dinosaurs, and other species have done the same thing, and we are just the latest and greatest.  If it only took them 100,000 years to evolve sentience and leave the planet, it could be covered up in a blip or catastrophe on the fossil record.

> they would most certainly have the technology to genetically manipulate a portion of the monkey's already living here,
> I think it a strong possibility that this is actually what happened with our own race...

If mushrooms are foreign to Earth, then perhaps they are the "technology" that the last race has left behind. 
A catalyst for ape->human->posthuman evolution.

Earth = a procuder of intelligent lifeforms :smile:

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Edited by pattern (09/25/02 01:48 PM)

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

#907327 - 09/25/02 01:25 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

And when we leave we can bombard the Earth with an asteroid or two - to destroy the evidence, like the dinosaurs did.

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

#907335 - 09/25/02 01:28 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

In reply to:

If mushrooms are foreign to Earth, then perhaps they are the "technology" that the last race has left behind.
A catalyst for ape->human->posthuman evolution.

Yes, you are following my exact train of thought... The mushroom could be something like a high-tech "radio" that we can use to communicate with these past races if we seek to do so. My own experience with what I percieved to be a reptilian race of aliens made me think that maybe not all the dinosaurs died off after all..... The dinosaurs were around MUCH longer than humans, I think like 150 million - 200 million years (correct me if I am wrong); it is very possible that in that huge amount of time, a "sub-species" of reptiles evolved to walk on two legs, much in the same way humans have evolved from monkeys. These reptilian creatures would have plenty of time to develop in a similar way as us, and to develop technology sufficient to leave the planet to travel the stars, and leave us behind to evolve. Because the desire to continue life is something I think is inside all beings of the universe, because that is the nature of the universe: expansion.

--------------------

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

#907358 - 09/25/02 01:36 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

> The mushroom could be something like a high-tech "radio" that we can use to
> communicate with these past races if we seek to do so.

It seems psilocin, related to DMT, is some kind of cosmic beacon, allowing interdimensional communication.  When both the human brain is on psilocin, and the alien brain is on psilocin, communication can take place.  Unfortunately, humans are poor communicators!  :tongue:

Suppose we decide to evolve in such a way that psilocin, and other entheogenic molecules, are available on demand within our brains.  If so we could consider psilocin as "part of" our minds... these races might have these same molecules evolved into their heads.  telepathy via DMT hehe!

its all just crazy speculation  :grin: 

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Edited by pattern (09/25/02 01:37 PM)

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: Heralding a new age... [Re: infidelGOD]
    #907689 - 09/25/02 04:18 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

In reply to:

We shouldn't leave anything... just leave the planet to its own devices and see what it can create.

I disagree... because I think that we are "devices" of this planet. It is our duty, so to speak, to continue creating in the same way we have been created.

--------------------

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

#907898 - 09/25/02 06:02 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

But we have been destroying as much as we've been creating. Is that also a function of the human "device"?

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
    #907935 - 09/25/02 06:18 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

niiiiiiiiiiiiice thread! this is the stuff, my friends... this is the stuff the future is made off  :laugh:

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

#908065 - 09/25/02 07:16 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

In reply to:

But we have been destroying as much as we've been creating. Is that also a function of the human "device"

This is the way of life on this planet. Life feeds on life to balance itself... it may seem cruel under the illusion of seperateness, but when looked at from the perspective of a whole, it is necessary for expansion, not just concerning the human species, but all life.

--------------------

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

#908084 - 09/25/02 07:27 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

> we have been destroying as much as we've been creating.

overall we create more than we destroy

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

#908086 - 09/25/02 07:29 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Yes I agree, but the difference is very subtle unless viewing things in a very large time-frame.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates