Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineanyone420
mad buddah abuser
 User Gallery

kratom nightmare
    #9075145 - 10/14/08 09:03 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

so i order some kratom the usual way, with cash through the mail. 

lets go through the order of events

day 1 sent cash in.

day 10, ive lost hope and figure my cash is stolen since nothing has happened.  I shrug it off and forget about it.

day 15, i get an email saying they received my order.  And the order gets sent out later that day.  so i'm thinkin sweet.

Day 16-30 i check the tracking link they provided every day, but my order doesn't even show up in the database. 

Day 31 i finally call the vendor about my order.  It puts me on hold via a machine for a long time, then disconnects my call after a while.  This happens a couple times, so i give up and try again the next day.

Day 32, i try again and the same result.  So i email them about it.

Day 34 They respond saying it was sent, but they give me a NEW comfirmation number with the correct information.  This number tells me that it was shipped on day 15 and delivered on the 16th.  So i'm thinking, why didn't the front desk tell me i have a package?

So i go down to the front desk, and after about an hour of waiting around they pretty much tell me to go to the post office because they may or may not have sent it back.  Post office is closed, so i gotta wait until the next day.

Day 35.  I go to the post office, and they say they don't have it and they need the confirmation number to figure out more details.

SO i go back home and get the number, go back to the post office, and what do you know.. they tell me to go back to the front desk of my apartment building and ask them AGAIN.  Post office said it was delivered.

So i do this, and tell them that it was delivered and that they misplaced it.  They don't believe me, and tell me i proof from the post office that they actually sent it.  (the confirmation saying it was deleivered wasn't enough apparently.)

So i go back to the post office and get a written note saying it was delivered, and when i get back the front desk is closed for the night.   

So i wait another day.

Day 36. I try to call the website again to get them to send a new package, since mine has been lost and they guarantee replacement.  The phone line doesn't work again, so i email them.

Its now day 37 and i don't have my kratom.  I don't know who to blame.. usps.. the vendor.. the apartment complex.

Right now all of them have partial blame, since the vendor gave me a wrong comfirmation #, the usps can't tell me where my package is, and the apartment complex claims they never got it.

ROAR!!!!!

--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineanyone420
mad buddah abuser
 User Gallery

Re: kratom nightmare [Re: anyone420]
    #9075189 - 10/14/08 09:19 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

good news is i finally got ahold of the site, and the guy that answered was really cool.  even went to my university for a year. what a coincidence. 

but he understood the gayness of the situation, so he resent it next day delivery.

so the moral of the story, is that the website had good service, and the usps sucks my nut

--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order