Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePoopman
Man of Poop
Loc: Los Angeles
Re: newbie dummy questions [Re: beautiful_loser] * 1
    #905294 - 09/24/02 05:38 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I have seen 4 different websites that sell pre-colonized P. Cubensis casings. Two of them, I know for a fact, ship to the US without hassle...

Edited by Poopman (09/24/02 05:39 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekykeon
Dead wishes

Loc: A universe right next to ...
    #906312 - 09/25/02 01:22 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

okee... i know, i know, i was there too, we all have been there too. :smile:

when i first read PF tek, i said to myself that its easy! then when i was about to start, i realised there were ONE MILLION little details that i wasnt aware of... :smile:

anyway, if you need any help, post it on the Mushroom Cultivation forum or PM me or send me an email... :wink:

good luck

Kykeon
athens, greece

--------------------
The living ghost of Kykeon

Offlinebeautiful_loser
Stranger
Loc: AZ
    #911318 - 09/27/02 12:23 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Hey everyone, well, its now day 5 since I started my little kit, and I've got pins!  Yippee!!!  They are cream colored and have a teeny little red spot on the top, Im so excited!  Can anyone tell me how much longer is expected now to harvest?
thanks  :grin: 

--------------------
You know when you're sitting on a chair and you lean back so you're just on two legs then you lean too far and you almost fall over but at the last second you catch yourself? I feel like that all the time
---Steven Wright

Offlinemikey_
SURFING ON SINEWAVES
Male

Loc: Liverpool
    #911658 - 09/27/02 05:50 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

theres plenty of people in europe selling pre-colonized kits.
i got one and got a lot from my harvests. its lasted four flushes now and after a few days of nothing, plenty of mycelium and large pins have shown up again.

from 1-2 flushes. (dry)

--------------------
The poison is the dose - Paracelsus
Let your food be medicine and your medicine be food - Hippocrates

Offlinebeautiful_loser
Stranger
Loc: AZ
    #946425 - 10/09/02 05:03 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Hey, just thought I'd update on my kit. I got the 1st flush in a little over a week, 2nd flush about 4 days after 1st flush, and now the 3rd flush is slowly growing, but I've noticed the pins on this last flush are a lot bigger (taller and fatter) than the previous two, there just arent as many.
So far I have reaped about 1/2 ounce dry. If anyone is interested in reading my trip report, its listed under the trip tips thread.
I hope this works: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Forum5&Number=944273&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

--------------------
You know when you're sitting on a chair and you lean back so you're just on two legs then you lean too far and you almost fall over but at the last second you catch yourself? I feel like that all the time
---Steven Wright

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder