Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

It's official. I'm a Loser.
    #9061198 - 10/10/08 10:54 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Well, I just realized how much of my life I've wasted and how unhappy I am.  I guess that I always knew, but now I really know.

I just cried twice for about 5 minutes each time (If you say men don't cry, well fuck you then) simply because I honestly realized that I'm a loser.  I dropped out of school (high school) in early 10th grade.  I've smoked pot since 8th grade (daily).  I quit 3 days ago.  The only time that I enjoy myself is when I'm drinking.  I feel like everyone knows what a piece of shit that I am, even if I'm in somewhere like walmart.  I have no job, or money, and very few friends.  The friends that I have think that I'm very cool (who the fuck knows why), but I only get fucked up with friends.  I have no friends that would ever want to do anything that doesn't involve getting fucked up.  I drink beer daily (stopping tonight, I've only had about 1 1/2 tonight, so I'm not writing this out of impairment (that was ~3 hours ago anyway).  I have no girlfriend, or female friends (anymore) period.  I'm nervous around nearly all women.  I'm horrible at small talk and conversation in general.  I never know what to say, no matter what (unless talking about something fucking useless like beer or pot or trippin).  I enrolled in some hs diploma program and haven't been there in about 5 months (don't worry I'm 18).  I haven't talked to my mom for 2 months.  I haven't talked to my brother for 3 months.  I have no hobbies.  I'm completely worthless.

The only thing that I can recall "accomplishing" recently is quitting cigarettes about 3 months ago.

This is all true.  I'm a piece of shit.

Sometimes, you have to break down completely before you can start rebuilding.  Everything happens for a reason, but you are still in control.  My car is a rusted out '90 Toyota Corolla.  I'm so embarrassed to drive this abomination of an automobile that I haven't been going to school (plus I'm a lazy douche bag :thumbup:).  I've decided, after crying until a blood vessel burst in my eye from anger at myself, that I don't fucking care.  I'm going to go, because I need to.  Only I can fix what's wrong with me, right?  If anyone has something to say about me or my car, I can always beat the fucking shit out of them.  I'm going to go to school, because only I can change my future.  Until Monday comes, my life has been going downhill faster than the Dow Jones Industrial stock market.  I am the one who can fix that, so I must.  Even if it's not easy, and possibly the hardest thing that I've ever had to do,  I'm going to take my piece of shit car and self to school (where everyone is better than me) and make myself better than them.  Sometimes, you really do need to hit rock bottom.  At least (hopefully) it is not too late.  I want to be successful. :bomb:

Any advice to turn my words into actions?  Everything is easier said than done, especially when in whatever state of mind that I'm in.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

Re: It's official. I'm a Loser. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9061244 - 10/10/08 11:07 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Wow. That was quite a humorous take on being a loser. I enjoyed that, good read.

--------------------

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVZBTAYm3rw

Anonymous #1

Re: It's official. I'm a Loser. [Re: PsilocybinMike]
    #9061261 - 10/10/08 11:14 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

PsilocybinMike said:
Wow. That was quite a humorous take on being a loser. I enjoyed that, good read.

How is this in any fucking way humorous?  Please, seriously, inform me why this is so funny.

Invisibletwo_rivers
mmm..
 User Gallery

#9061356 - 10/10/08 11:55 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

i think it's your style of writing.  i found your post to be a bit humorous myself.  it seemed like that was your intent.  you write well.

if i can make a few observations though, it seems you are bitter and without a sense of humility.

my advice would be to learn to laugh at yourself and your shortcomings and go from there.  don't be concerned with what others think of you, you don't need to beat the shit out of anyone for making fun of your car.

just let go of it all and take it one day at a time and everything will fall into place.

--------------------
:kodama:

Save Shroomerites Anonymous!

Anonymous #1

Re: It's official. I'm a Loser. [Re: two_rivers]
    #9061425 - 10/11/08 12:19 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

two_rivers said:
i think it's your style of writing.  i found your post to be a bit humorous myself.  it seemed like that was your intent.  you write well.

if i can make a few observations though, it seems you are bitter and without a sense of humility.

my advice would be to learn to laugh at yourself and your shortcomings and go from there.  don't be concerned with what others think of you, you don't need to beat the shit out of anyone for making fun of your car.

just let go of it all and take it one day at a time and everything will fall into place.

Huh, I never thought of that.  One of the things is that I feel constantly humiliated by who I am, though.  I feel humiliated just driving down the street in my car.  Good point about laughing at myself, though.  That is brilliant.  I don't remember the last time that I laughed at myself, honestly.  I do realize that I may over-analyze situations a lot (conversations with friends, etc.) shortly & long after they have taken place.  Maybe I should just let things be.  I guess that would be part of not giving a fuck about what people think, though.  Seriously, though;  I don't need anyone making fun of my damn car when I'm going to try bettering myself.  It's completely unnecessary, so I may as well do something unnecessary back.  I had to work to pay for my car with no help from family; it's not my fault that I couldn't afford better.

Thanks, I never thought that I wrote well. :shrug:

Anonymous #1

Re: It's official. I'm a Loser. [Re: PsilocybinMike]
    #9061445 - 10/11/08 12:26 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

PsilocybinMike said:

Also, sorry.  I forgot a made a few jokes in there.  I was pretty enraged when I wrote this.  That's kind of cool, because I could use this as a record for train of thought.  I probably shouldn't do that, because it would be trying to review the past.  However, I could use it as a basic guideline, in case I forget why I wanted to go to school that badly.  It's kind of funny how people can sort out their problems with depression, anger, or other extreme emotion.  Kind of like tripping, ha.

InvisibleTalking Head
cheeseburger walrus
Female User Gallery

Re: It's official. I'm a Loser. *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9061472 - 10/11/08 12:35 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by Talking Head

Reason for deletion: SDFGSDFG

--------------------
pt:    n  u  m  b  e  r  s  c  a  n  a  l  s  o  b  e  u
CT(a): BH AT CW CE KI LI LT KE AE BH AE KW LT AW CE KI AT
pt:    s  e  d  a  s  c  o  o  r  d  i  n  a  t  e  s
CT(a): LT KI KT AE LT KE AW AW LI KT BI BH AE LE KI LT
:docbrown:    :realawe:                :realpacman:

Outer Space Radio Network

Gcv Ujkv

Anonymous #1

Re: It's official. I'm a Loser. [Re: Talking Head]
    #9061521 - 10/11/08 12:57 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

No one, but if you saw the car, you'd see that it really is shitty looking.  I was just saying 'if' in my first post, and then I was just replying to the guy whom said not to punch people over jokes at the expense of my car.

Anyway, I rethought it.  If I'm not caring what people think, then why would I be hitting people over my car?  That's pretty fucking stupid.

InvisibleTalking Head
cheeseburger walrus
Female User Gallery

#9061528 - 10/11/08 12:59 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Reason for deletion: sdfgdfg

--------------------

Gcv Ujkv

Anonymous #1

#9061543 - 10/11/08 01:05 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Talking Head said:
right

:thumbup:

Anonymous #1

#9061561 - 10/11/08 01:13 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Oh, by the way;  I decided to get high like 40 minutes ago.  When someone asks if you want to get high, it's kind of hard to refuse.  Anyway, it generally intensifies my paranoia and anxiousness, but I actually enjoy it now (again).  Over-analyzing while high is stressful, apparently.  When you're introspective to improve yourself while high it can be a great thing, however trying to uncover heightened empathy for the path is going to cause you problems.  :gethigh:  I'll have to use responsibly, if I continue consuming weed, though.  I don't want to be getting high instead of going to school.  Maybe I can use it as a present to myself after going to school. :smile:

InvisibleTalking Head
cheeseburger walrus
Female User Gallery

#9061580 - 10/11/08 01:19 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Reason for deletion: SDFGSDFG

--------------------

Gcv Ujkv

OfflineCoffee
Gambling Caffiend
Male User Gallery

Loc: 44°n, 88°w
    #9061602 - 10/11/08 01:24 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Ah! Weed can be good.

--------------------

Offlineusr
Interested.
Male

Loc: United States
Re: It's official. I'm a Loser. [Re: Coffee]
    #9062308 - 10/11/08 08:50 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Pot can also be detrimental in situations like this, when you need it to feel "normal". Which, in all likelihood if you've been smoking daily since the 8th grade, you certainly do.

Lay off all the drugs and alcohol for a while. I highly doubt they're going to help you at this point in your life.

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
    #9062314 - 10/11/08 08:52 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
Any advice to turn my words into actions?  Everything is easier said than done, especially when in whatever state of mind that I'm in.

I think the most important thing is to stop calling yourself a piece of shit.  When you think of yourself that way, all of your actions will reflect that.  You will have piece of shit posture, you will talk like a piece of shit, you'll put in piece of shit efforts in everything you do.  Words matter.  Calling yourself a piece of shit is just a sneaky way of avoiding responsibility for treating yourself right.  Make an agreement never to refer to yourself as worthless.

You've kind of done this already, but it helps to make a list of everything that's bothering you.  Some will be small potatoes, and some will be big.  So address a few smaller items right off the bat, and you'll feel better.  With bigger items you can split them up or "attack the corners."  Just keep working, keep it moving, everyday.  You will feel great whenever you accomplish something for yourself, so make it a habit.

And remember, you're only 18.  It will probably be quite a while before you are comfortable with who you are, if you're anything like me or the people I know.  I hated myself well beyond my 18th year, I was about 26 before I started getting my shit together.  You are already mature enough to realize that your life is your responsibility, and I think that's amazing.

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Offlinecryptic_pickle
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Australia
Re: It's official. I'm a Loser. [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #9064380 - 10/11/08 07:02 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah its impressive that you realize u need to change.  But I'll be more impressed if you act on it.  When I was 18 I always knew I had to change and had it in the back of my mind, but never grew the balls to do anything and I spent most of the year playing computer games :frown:.  So get out there man do what you gotta do, you'll pull through!

--------------------
"What was the first thing your husband said to you when he woke that morning?"
"He said, 'Where am I, Cathy?'"
"And why did that upset you?"
"My name is Susan."

Anonymous #1

Re: It's official. I'm a Loser. [Re: cryptic_pickle]
    #9065474 - 10/12/08 01:01 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, doing is the hard part.  Come Monday, I'd better actually go to school.

How did you turn out?

OfflineManianFH
living in perverty
 User Gallery

#9065617 - 10/12/08 03:39 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
Well, I just realized how much of my life I've wasted and how unhappy I am.  I guess that I always knew, but now I really know.

I just cried twice for about 5 minutes each time (If you say men don't cry, well fuck you then) simply because I honestly realized that I'm a loser.  I dropped out of school (high school) in early 10th grade.  I've smoked pot since 8th grade (daily).  I quit 3 days ago.  The only time that I enjoy myself is when I'm drinking.  I feel like everyone knows what a piece of shit that I am, even if I'm in somewhere like walmart.  I have no job, or money, and very few friends.  The friends that I have think that I'm very cool (who the fuck knows why), but I only get fucked up with friends.  I have no friends that would ever want to do anything that doesn't involve getting fucked up.  I drink beer daily (stopping tonight, I've only had about 1 1/2 tonight, so I'm not writing this out of impairment (that was ~3 hours ago anyway).  I have no girlfriend, or female friends (anymore) period.  I'm nervous around nearly all women.  I'm horrible at small talk and conversation in general.  I never know what to say, no matter what (unless talking about something fucking useless like beer or pot or trippin).  I enrolled in some hs diploma program and haven't been there in about 5 months (don't worry I'm 18).  I haven't talked to my mom for 2 months.  I haven't talked to my brother for 3 months.  I have no hobbies.  I'm completely worthless.

The only thing that I can recall "accomplishing" recently is quitting cigarettes about 3 months ago.

This is all true.  I'm a piece of shit.

Sometimes, you have to break down completely before you can start rebuilding.  Everything happens for a reason, but you are still in control.  My car is a rusted out '90 Toyota Corolla.  I'm so embarrassed to drive this abomination of an automobile that I haven't been going to school (plus I'm a lazy douche bag :thumbup:).  I've decided, after crying until a blood vessel burst in my eye from anger at myself, that I don't fucking care.  I'm going to go, because I need to.  Only I can fix what's wrong with me, right?  If anyone has something to say about me or my car, I can always beat the fucking shit out of them.  I'm going to go to school, because only I can change my future.  Until Monday comes, my life has been going downhill faster than the Dow Jones Industrial stock market.  I am the one who can fix that, so I must.  Even if it's not easy, and possibly the hardest thing that I've ever had to do,  I'm going to take my piece of shit car and self to school (where everyone is better than me) and make myself better than them.  Sometimes, you really do need to hit rock bottom.  At least (hopefully) it is not too late.  I want to be successful. :bomb:

Well Anon.. (you might as well come clean with who you are, it will make it that much easier for your transition, honestly). A person could pick at every single thing that you think is wrong with you and try and offer advice for how to change them, but to be honest, whats wrong with you is that you think theres something wrong with you.

Not to say that the things you want to change arent worth changing, but your mindset going into it is allll wrong. I think that you should take this original post, look at every sentence and write all the negative points exactly the opposite of the way you did. Then start living your life according to your perception that you have created by writing positively, in every aspect. Stay quit off the drugs, drinking, smoking, thats all positive.

Your perception of yourself needs to come from an inner love that you have for yourself. Start loving yourself, even if you have to lie to yourself at first. Eventually if you keep telling yourself that things are good, your behavior is going to change to support your beliefs until you  ARE doing things that make you feel good about who you are.

GL. Act now.

--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Offlinecryptic_pickle
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Australia
Re: It's official. I'm a Loser. [Re: ManianFH]
    #9065831 - 10/12/08 07:10 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Hah, thats a very upfront and difficult question :P  Its hard to say how I turned out... I'm a lot better than I used to be.  18 was a very hard age for me to be...  I still wanted another few years of childhood etc.  I was very immature.  I dunno I wouldn't take what anyone says to you to be gospell, because we're all really just as lost as eachother.  But if I could go back and give advice to myself at 18 I'de tell me to take an action, do something, don't just sit doing the same thing day in day out.  Sitting on the fence just made me feel like shit.  Luckily for me when I was 20 someone said all that to me and I did, though I wish I had done so earlier. 

Anyways man its a hard age to be for everyone I think, particularly if you think your past indiscretions have fucked you up for life. (which is what i thought aswell) But then you go out and do stuff and realize no-one cares about shit you did in the past and its not all that important.  All those things and mistakes you amplified in your mind just don't really matter and they gradually fade away.

Anyways I'm rambling a bit, but good luck with it I hope some of this was useful.

--------------------
"What was the first thing your husband said to you when he woke that morning?"
"He said, 'Where am I, Cathy?'"
"And why did that upset you?"
"My name is Susan."

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #9067691 - 10/12/08 06:34 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

My advice is to keep heading towards what you want no matter what. I thought I was a loser but one day found out different because I wouldn't give up. I a very happy dude today.

And

Be careful what you say to yourself.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Anonymous #2

#9068101 - 10/12/08 08:17 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
Oh, by the way;  I decided to get high like 40 minutes ago.  When someone asks if you want to get high, it's kind of hard to refuse.  Anyway, it generally intensifies my paranoia and anxiousness, but I actually enjoy it now (again).  Over-analyzing while high is stressful, apparently.  When you're introspective to improve yourself while high it can be a great thing, however trying to uncover heightened empathy for the path is going to cause you problems.  :gethigh:  I'll have to use responsibly, if I continue consuming weed, though.  I don't want to be getting high instead of going to school.  Maybe I can use it as a present to myself after going to school. :smile:

use it as a present to yourself... two years from now.

You just came to a profound realization that you are sucking at life. the next, much more difficult, step is to act on this new found realization and turn it around.

just lay off the weed  for a year or two and you'll make faster gains, IMO.

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
    #9069867 - 10/13/08 06:49 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

the rare times that I ever get down in the dumps and start feeling sorry for myself it helps to realize how caught up you are in the american lifestyle: constantly comparing yourself to others be it the guy with the hot GF or the guy on tv.

then listen to Louie Armstrongs "what a wonderful World" and you will realize that you are being completely silly.
kind of gay, I know... but that song can always put life in such a simple perspective that helps you remember the grandeur and beauty of merely existing.

Offlinesavogeno
some guy

#9074475 - 10/14/08 01:54 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

seems like your 18 and are growing up realizing you want more out of life than you have allowed yourself to make. i remember those feelings. life is what you make it, its yours to do what you want with, get a GED and go to trade school for something you like to do. my brother was the same way partied till he was in his late 20s now he makes 19$ an hour digging in shit (plummer). maybe seek a councilor and tell them how you feel. it seems your depressed and when you get depressed you just don't give a shit anymore because whats the point of even trying. work on some of the underlying issues than focus on the ones in front of you.

--------------------
On your dead shore
The sand is warm
She hides her tears and quickly lets it die
I will make it through even without you
My sky will be blue
I live tranquilized

Offline12468
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #9078212 - 10/14/08 08:20 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Do I have to be the only one to say...

Stop being a victim, pull your head out of your ass, and fucking grow up!

You don't want to be a piece of shit loser? Then STOP IT!

Jesus Christ! Quit fucking whining!

Anonymous #1

Re: It's official. I'm a Loser. [Re: 12468]
    #9080254 - 10/15/08 09:02 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

That was the whole point of this thread, dipshit.

That's why I listed my problems and a solution that I'm going to use.

Anyway, I was sick as fuck the beginning two days of this week, but I just woke up (slept in) and got some coffee brewing.  I managed to get some gas money, so hopefully I'll pull myself to school and complete a credit today. :thumbup:

Anonymous #1

#9081955 - 10/15/08 02:58 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Well, I managed to go to school today.  I felt a lot better about myself when I got out.  I completed an entire credit while I was there also.  Before I left I check how many credits I have left, and I only have 3 classes left to take!  That's fucking great.  I'm feeling really good about myself, and my class of high school that I dropped out of doesn't graduate until May.  I could easily be done by November.  I forgot that I still had opportunity to be ahead.  :smile2: :smile2:

Offlinesavogeno
some guy

#9083918 - 10/15/08 09:32 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

going to school sucks i hated my horticulture classes always had to be there at 6 in the morning and go fuck with turf it goes by rather fast though. but I'm definitely not a morning person.

--------------------
On your dead shore
The sand is warm
She hides her tears and quickly lets it die
I will make it through even without you
My sky will be blue
I live tranquilized

OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

#9087212 - 10/16/08 03:26 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Dude I'm so sorry. I got a 24 hour ban for my post and I just re read and I think it got completely taken out of context.

I feel like a dick though, after reading your response and re-reading my own, because now I can easily see why it comes off like a dick thing to say.

What I really meant, was even though this was a post about negative things in your life, I feel like the way your wrote it added an element of humor, which to me, is priceless in times like these. You have to be able to look at life with some humor. It helps so much.

Seriously though I'm terribly sorry you and or other people/board admins took that the wrong way. I feel like a dick now, because I should have at least elaborated on my comment, or worded it better.

--------------------

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVZBTAYm3rw

OfflineIR0NHYM0N
 User Gallery

Loc: AT0MIC TWAT
    #9091081 - 10/17/08 10:37 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

The only way you are not a loser is if you get out there AND DO SOMETHING about it. your life only feels lame if you don't move on. Take ona different hobby instead of sucking in all that garbage.

--------------------

GnuBobo said:
Iron. Hymen. Vitamin.

Be Iron, like Hymen, in Vitamin.

Iron. Hymen. Vitamin.

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
Re: It's official. I'm a Loser. [Re: IR0NHYM0N]
    #9099832 - 10/19/08 12:31 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

It's like Blues Traveller once told me...

Quote:

There's no such thing as a failure who keeps trying;
Coasting to the bottom is the only disgrace.

Beware the explicit God content, but the song and lyrics are awesome!

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Offlinedreggie
Dreggie
Re: It's official. I'm a Loser. [Re: geokills]
    #9099967 - 10/19/08 12:57 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I've read the whole thread and WhiskeyClone hit it on the head. If you think of yourself as shit, everyone else will too. I mean it's an easy standard to hit, so how can you attain any higher?

You need to get out of your own head (and not via drugs) and into someone else's. Musashi's book of 5 rings is a good place to start (book on samurai strategy). He defines that the principal difference between the powerful and powerful is how they think about and value themselves, as all things flow from this.

And yeah, if you will get high everytime you get asked, you will be writing this exact same  message in 20 years.

There's a lot of good people on this board, listen to them, but also read a lot, especially the classics, and get on with an awesome and productive life.....and yeah ALWAYS go to school. Turning up is 90% of the effort.

InvisibleSavageSporeBeast
thundershowers, thundershowers

Re: It's official. I'm a Loser. [Re: dreggie]
    #9102076 - 10/19/08 10:09 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

sounds like you got the right idea man.

but really, it also sounds like smoking pot and drinking aren't gonna help you any.

i know its not the advice you would expect off the shroomery but...

find something to devote yourself to in the mean time, like playing an instrument, or a martial art. get some discipline and focus

OfflineLeanbean
Stranger
Re: It's official. I'm a Loser. [Re: ManianFH]
    #9102310 - 10/19/08 11:03 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I'm so sorry that you are feeling down in the dumps.  I had and still do to a certain extent social anxiety while I was growing up.  It really sounds to me like you have been self-medicating with alcohol and drugs.  At 18, anything is possible, you have your're whole life ahead of you.  I can also identify with the car issue.  I had an 80's style toyota van that I drove around in high school but whatever they get you from point A to B right?  Self-reflection really helped me when I was down in the dumps...I just had to think what do I actually want out of this life?  If you have no clue as to what you want to do in the future, maybe you could take some classes at a community college.  I'm just throwing out suggestions.  I didn't know what I really wanted to do until last year and I'm 30 now.  If you feel that you have a drug problem...like you can't stop, there are recovery groups that are free called Narcotics and Alcoholics Anonymous.  They were helpful to me when I was in an abusive marriage years ago and I did not know what the hell to do so I started cutting myself.  I guess the biggest thing I learned from attending meatings was to ask for help.  Those types of groups are filled with people of different backgrounds, and I am sure that many would identify with you.  People can't go through life alone...it just sucks because I tried it too.  At least if you went to a group...it does not have to be in recovery, you would meet some nice people who will like you for you, and not use you for a good time.  It sounds to me as if you are an intelligent individual who is just confused.  I still take valium for my  anxiety...I worry about everything even though I'm doing well in life other than having a chronic pain disorder.  I'm thankful for what I have.  You will never have another mother or another brother so use them...ask them for help.  I'm around if you'd like to talk.

Take care!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom