Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Heralding a new age...
    #905732 - 09/24/02 11:59 PM (19 years, 1 hour ago)

WARNING: the following is a fictional fantasy story extracted from an ignorant, pseudo-hippy's young mind.

The Earth is alive. That much we can agree on.

But our perceptions of life can differ greatly, depending on our personal experience and the angle at which we view it.

I believe all things have a soul... or more accurately, that all things are reflections of the same soul, concentrated at different angles of perception depending on when and where you came into this world in relation to all other things in existence.

The more effect you have on other things in existence, the more "powerful" your soul-reflection is. Many people throughout human history have made tidal waves, effecting countless numbers of things... but looking past the soul-reflections of humanity, we see the Earth. This being is alive, and is very much aware. Some people say humanity is a virus... this is true, in a sense. All things of the Earth feed on each other for survival, because balance is necessary for existence.

When we wipe out a particular species of plant or animal, this energy does not simply disappear. It cycles back again and again, until the present point, where most of this energy is incarnating into human bodies. This is ironic, because as we destroy "other" things, these things come back to join us, increasing our population, and making it more difficult to survive. But difficulty pushes our limits and allows new oppurtunities for growth... This is why we are evolving at such a rapid pace.

What is in store for the human race? It is my belief that we will eventually push ourselves off our own planet so that we may survive. But I think this has been our destiny from the beginning.... The Earth has been our caring, nurturing mother, who has watched over us as we have evolved from the moment of conception. And now, she is sending out an increasing, subtle call, to all those who listen closely... This "call" is what many refer to as intuition. If you listen closely, you will hear the spirit of the Earth communicating directly to you, guiding you through the chaos, out of her grasp, and into the stars. The necessary veils she has put over our eyes since the beginning are slowly lifting, because we are approaching the point where we will need all our eyes open to see the Light, to see the way through.

This call is not only being heard by beings on the Earth plane, but beings from all over the universe are heeding it, and incarnating into human bodies to help speed the process along. The veils of consciousness apply to them, also, but they are much thinner than in past eras, and with the help of the sacred mushroom and outside guidance, these veils can become transparent. Remembering who we are and what our mission is, we are overcome with both joy and a longing to return to a more unified state. But the way out is through, and so we must work towards unifying all things, every moment we are here. Harmony and understanding are absolutely necessary for us at this point; we must unify as one cosmic family, and we will, because there is no other way...

I have great faith in our future, because if we were destined to destroy ourselves, why would we have incarnated into these bodies to see it done? The truth is, we are here to become closer to the light and to God, and to remember the overwhelming bliss that preceded our birth into this plane; and in doing this, our collective frequency will rise, and we shall overcome. Your logical analysis will not be able to fully "compute" most of this, but your intuition will grasp it and make the necessary corrections, whether you are aware of it or not. Listen to your heart, as I am, and the message will become clear.

With love I am,

Adam

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
InvisiblethePatient
Criminal Bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

Loc: Indiana
Re: Heralding a new age... [Re: Adamist]
    #905776 - 09/25/02 12:22 AM (19 years, 1 hour ago)

This post, which may sound fictitious and crazy to the logical thinker/skeptic, rings home for me. My intuition and my heart tells me that what you are saying is right. I recognize and relate to all of this. You, I, We, Everybody, are on the right path. When we get to the end of that path, we will be home.

--------------------
T h e r e  a r e  n o  o r d i n a r y  m o m e n t s.

Invisibledee_N_ae
\/\/¡†¢h |-|øµ§³ ¢å†
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shadow of Neptune
    #905789 - 09/25/02 12:26 AM (19 years, 1 hour ago)

Your words give much cohesivenesss to what's been floating around my skull lately.  Thank you!  :grin:

Anonymous

#905837 - 09/25/02 12:47 AM (19 years, 1 hour ago)

The Matrix is calling, Adamist. Most of us hear it at some point in our lives.

Cheers,

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
    #906192 - 09/25/02 02:37 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

How many times can one soul be split up before it begins to effect the "concentration" of soul within each "shell"?

just curious

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
    #906983 - 09/25/02 11:49 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

In reply to:

What is in store for the human race? It is my belief that we will eventually push ourselves off our own planet so that we may survive.

If/when this happens, what do you think will be left behind on Earth?

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: Heralding a new age... [Re: Sclorch]
    #907278 - 09/25/02 02:57 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Very good question. Keep in mind I don't claim to have "the answers", I am just trying to listen to my inner self as clearly as possible, but I am human so of course I will make errors, so in order to get the most out of our communication, we must both try and tune into our inner awareness simultaneously.

But as to your question, Sclorch... I think that the more a soul reflects, the more likelihood that the original "image" will be distorted.

If this is true, then I would be saying that people of ancient tribal societies would consist more of souls very "close" to the spirit of God, because their "natural" instincts are much more un-changed than those of say, a modern day business man.

A seperation from Nature (or the Earth) tends to seperate us from our own spirit; we may feel lost and confused, not knowing the meaning of life anymore. This seperation has been a necessary step in our evolution though, just as a slow independence must be taken by a child from their mother. We are now close to the point of collectively "moving out" of our parent's watchful eye. We have already taken many steps towards this, but we will not achieve our destiny until we can take what the Earth provides and use it to live seperate from the planet, either in space or on other planets.

I am not saying that every human being will do this, but I think that a large portion of us will, when it becomes more technologically possible.

And yes, thePatient, when we get to the end of the path, I think we will be home...
and our home is the stars.

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: Heralding a new age... [Re: pattern]
    #907289 - 09/25/02 03:04 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

In reply to:

If/when this happens, what do you think will be left behind on Earth?

It is only speculation, but I think we may leave a race behind with the potential to become like us... such as a silicon-based lifeform like "artificial intelligence".
I think it a strong possibility that this is actually what happened with our own race... if a previous race here on Earth evolved enough to be able to leave the planet, they would most certainly have the technology to genetically manipulate a portion of the monkey's already living here, giving them the potential to become like them one day.
Continuing the circle of life is the call of life, as you can see by looking at all Earth creature's desire to create something besides themselves to live on in the future. Why would it be any different with what we think of as highly advanced beings?

--------------------

Edited by Adamist (09/25/02 06:15 PM)

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Loc: there
    #907294 - 09/25/02 03:06 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

We shouldn't leave anything... just leave the planet to its own devices and see what it can create. All the conditions are here for another intelligent species to arise naturally, given a few million years.

InvisiblethePatient
Criminal Bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

#907303 - 09/25/02 03:11 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

if a previous race here on Earth evolved enough to be able to leave the planet, they would most certainly have the technology to genetically manipulate a portion of the monkey's already living here, giving them the potential to become like them one day.

:shocked: :shocked: That is one crazy idea! You've certainly filled me up with thoughts to contemplate on. Well done.  :grin: 

--------------------

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

#907317 - 09/25/02 03:18 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

> if a previous race here on Earth evolved enough to be able to leave the planet,

Given that our evolution is fairly rapid, we may develop advanced technology (within 10000 years say) that allows us to leave Earth and clean up any trace of our being here.  Then, that would allow other life on Earth to evolve into sentience.  We certainly leave no room for them to evolve while we are here.

If that is possible, maybe reptiles, dinosaurs, and other species have done the same thing, and we are just the latest and greatest.  If it only took them 100,000 years to evolve sentience and leave the planet, it could be covered up in a blip or catastrophe on the fossil record.

> they would most certainly have the technology to genetically manipulate a portion of the monkey's already living here,
> I think it a strong possibility that this is actually what happened with our own race...

If mushrooms are foreign to Earth, then perhaps they are the "technology" that the last race has left behind. 
A catalyst for ape->human->posthuman evolution.

Earth = a procuder of intelligent lifeforms :smile:

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Edited by pattern (09/25/02 03:48 PM)

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

#907327 - 09/25/02 03:25 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

And when we leave we can bombard the Earth with an asteroid or two - to destroy the evidence, like the dinosaurs did.

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

#907335 - 09/25/02 03:28 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

In reply to:

If mushrooms are foreign to Earth, then perhaps they are the "technology" that the last race has left behind.
A catalyst for ape->human->posthuman evolution.

Yes, you are following my exact train of thought... The mushroom could be something like a high-tech "radio" that we can use to communicate with these past races if we seek to do so. My own experience with what I percieved to be a reptilian race of aliens made me think that maybe not all the dinosaurs died off after all..... The dinosaurs were around MUCH longer than humans, I think like 150 million - 200 million years (correct me if I am wrong); it is very possible that in that huge amount of time, a "sub-species" of reptiles evolved to walk on two legs, much in the same way humans have evolved from monkeys. These reptilian creatures would have plenty of time to develop in a similar way as us, and to develop technology sufficient to leave the planet to travel the stars, and leave us behind to evolve. Because the desire to continue life is something I think is inside all beings of the universe, because that is the nature of the universe: expansion.

--------------------

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

#907358 - 09/25/02 03:36 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

> The mushroom could be something like a high-tech "radio" that we can use to
> communicate with these past races if we seek to do so.

It seems psilocin, related to DMT, is some kind of cosmic beacon, allowing interdimensional communication.  When both the human brain is on psilocin, and the alien brain is on psilocin, communication can take place.  Unfortunately, humans are poor communicators!  :tongue:

Suppose we decide to evolve in such a way that psilocin, and other entheogenic molecules, are available on demand within our brains.  If so we could consider psilocin as "part of" our minds... these races might have these same molecules evolved into their heads.  telepathy via DMT hehe!

its all just crazy speculation  :grin: 

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Edited by pattern (09/25/02 03:37 PM)

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: Heralding a new age... [Re: infidelGOD]
    #907689 - 09/25/02 06:18 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

In reply to:

We shouldn't leave anything... just leave the planet to its own devices and see what it can create.

I disagree... because I think that we are "devices" of this planet. It is our duty, so to speak, to continue creating in the same way we have been created.

--------------------

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

#907898 - 09/25/02 08:02 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

But we have been destroying as much as we've been creating. Is that also a function of the human "device"?

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
    #907935 - 09/25/02 08:18 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

niiiiiiiiiiiiice thread! this is the stuff, my friends... this is the stuff the future is made off  :laugh:

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

#908065 - 09/25/02 09:16 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

In reply to:

But we have been destroying as much as we've been creating. Is that also a function of the human "device"

This is the way of life on this planet. Life feeds on life to balance itself... it may seem cruel under the illusion of seperateness, but when looked at from the perspective of a whole, it is necessary for expansion, not just concerning the human species, but all life.

--------------------

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

#908084 - 09/25/02 09:27 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

> we have been destroying as much as we've been creating.

overall we create more than we destroy

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

#908086 - 09/25/02 09:29 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Yes I agree, but the difference is very subtle unless viewing things in a very large time-frame.

--------------------

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

#908159 - 09/25/02 10:15 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I see. But the problem I have with that is that "when looked at from the perspective of a whole" ANYTHING can be justified. If we drive a species to extinction, we can just say that, as a whole, there really is no loss - it all balances out.

Of course, in the long term everything does balance out, but in the short term, while we are still under the "illusion of seperateness", humanity needs to reach a balance with our environment.

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
    #908716 - 09/26/02 01:40 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I believe that by 2012 we will have totally destroyed most of this planet.

The basic natural resources for humans to survive will be almost gone, or we would be slaves to eat 3 meals a day, and a little water. Everytime i think about the future i believe that the NWO will play the largest part in our lives. Believe that we would live in misary and pain, if we destroy our planet (or let others destroy it). Maybe by our final evolution (god-man), we may learn to NEVER EVER destroy this planet for money, power, richs. Some thing as simple a the basic need for water would cost many many labor hours just to aquire! If the planet is destroyed due to pollution we would only pay, by the basic humans needs controled by a few!

I believe that when we do evolve we will live with harmony with this planet instead of a cold dark empty space (not living on earth, or some other planet but in large spaceships). I for one would NEVER want to leave that planet earth, i believe theres no place like it. (although ive never been to another planet :smile: )

As for the mushroom
Like you said the earth is alive, i really believe that the earth has its own consiousness too. I believe that the mushroom is here to save our ass's(kinda like  evolutionary tool for us). Maybe the mushroom is something that the earth is trying to mass produce to get more humans to eat it. It is a commen fact that mushrooms grow around humans, i believe there TRYING to push themselves in to the human world. Too see that light, to stop polluting me(first person speaking as the earth). To see your reality break up before your eyes, to let YOU KNOW, that things aren't always what they seem. To examine the possiblitys of life, god, humanity.

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
Re: Heralding a new age... [Re: johnnyfive]
    #908965 - 09/26/02 03:08 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I believe that by 2012 we will have totally destroyed most of this planet

I believe that by 2012 we will have evolved into 5th dimensional, sovereign, radiant beings of pure light and energy.

--------------------

Invisiblepsyphon
mneumatic device

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Heralding a new age... [Re: Shroomism]
    #909044 - 09/26/02 03:55 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I certainly hope so...

For what reason do you believe this will occur so soon?  I'm curious to know if this might involve another sentient race. 

Hmm...makes me wonder about the possibility of sentience in the mushroom.  Its just that their existance and language is so alien to us that we can't (or it is very difficult to) comprehend this possibility.  With regard to the idea of mushrooms being extra-planetary; have you ever heard of the theory of pan-spermia?

Good thread all.  :smile:

--------------------
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes."
- Marcel Proust

I wish you all ceaselessly flowing moments of happiness.

InvisibleStainItBlue

Re: Heralding a new age... [Re: psyphon]
    #909062 - 09/26/02 04:09 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

ha.. by the year 2012 nothing will change ..."our" lives will be as empty as they always have been...knowing nothing and seeking truth...the fact of the matter is ...what we come from we wil ultimatley be what return too..we are all replicas of once was..until we CHANGE into what will be..and untill that time racism and every petty flaw will cast us into an never ending loop of chaos..

OfflineGrowingVines
Slowly Changinginto a Tree
Loc: GA
Re: Heralding a new age... [Re: StainItBlue]
    #909147 - 09/26/02 05:41 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Tis why we call it Mother Earth. She Protects us and when the time is right, she gives us a taste of what is to come. The Mushrooms are the way into the furture. She is trying to tell us, that we do not need most of these materials we produce. The only thing we are doing is killing our own mother slowly. For if we kill our own mother, we do deserve to suffer extreme pain. She is our womb untill we are ready to enter the Universe. She is testing us, if we fail we become extinct. If we pass we become more knowlagbole and wise. Knowlage is power.

Peace out my brothers

--------------------
Peace out my brothers, for everyone has a bit of insanity in them

InvisibleStainItBlue

Re: Heralding a new age... [Re: GrowingVines]
    #909187 - 09/26/02 06:27 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

you know ...you gotta love the New Age Philosophers because without us putting our own prespective on what is .. what will become ...we would all be senseless..not necessarily ..there are those that think ..just do not say...and what would be the good of that...we speak our minds untill the fullestest and that is why we are what we are...absolutley nothing...you gotta love it...

if only as respected yesterday as today...which none of us are.. and none of us strive to become..

shrooms are they key...maybee..but..do you wanna open the door..or let it be

I say open the door....while others disagree

OfflineGrowingVines
    #909194 - 09/26/02 06:36 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

aye, open the doors, for i want to see what is behind them. It may be scary it my be exilerating. But I'm ready. Just let me see.

peace out my brothers

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

#909242 - 09/26/02 07:25 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Things are changing.

Yet nothing changes.

And still..... there are changes.

Le Roi Est Mort, Vive Le Roi

--------------------

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

#909938 - 09/26/02 03:30 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

it is the divine dichotomy... the unmoved mover... the unchanged changer...

--------------------

Invisibledee_N_ae
\/\/¡†¢h |-|øµ§³ ¢å†
Male User Gallery

Re: Heralding a new age... [Re: In(di)go]
    #910136 - 09/26/02 05:20 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I'm feelin' that 'ish...
I do the same routine every day.. It never changes. At work, I look at the same piles of metal dust every day. They never move. No one sweeps. The only meaningful change seems to be in our heads.

OfflineGrowingVines
Re: Heralding a new age... [Re: dee_N_ae]
    #910195 - 09/26/02 05:42 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

All will change, for it is ment to change. I want it to change. I believe we do not need mass technology to travel in space, for if our minds are used to the full extent we could probibly teleport ourselfs to where ever we needed to go. We could just reach out and grab a star, and we would be there.

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: Heralding a new age... [Re: GrowingVines]
    #910231 - 09/26/02 05:59 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Mer Ka Ba

--------------------

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

#910259 - 09/26/02 06:10 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

^^^^^^^^^^

--------------------

Invisibledee_N_ae
\/\/¡†¢h |-|øµ§³ ¢å†
Male User Gallery

#910287 - 09/26/02 06:28 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Nice one.. A sculptor I know carved a large star tetrahedron out of marble (not positive on that). He said most of his sculptures were based on things he'd visualised on mushrooms....

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Re: Heralding a new age... [Re: dee_N_ae]
    #910358 - 09/26/02 07:11 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice... man i would love to have one of those

--------------------

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
    #912211 - 09/27/02 01:58 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Shroomism i agree on you with many subjects.

You made the statment that: "Humanity is in for a wake up call"

I agree 1000%

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #912848 - 09/27/02 06:42 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

100% is the maximum agreement level.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineCalen
journeyman
    #913526 - 09/27/02 11:32 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

You're nuts!  Like me. :wink:  A dream of every sell-realist.  is to go into  that 'rabbit' hole.  I'm gearing to go right in to experiment with an ancient tech. 

<-- Captain Hamster  :grin:

OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

#913668 - 09/28/02 12:20 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

That was written quite well and I agree with much of it. I believe i'm going to have to read it over again when i'm not in the dreaded *teen angst* mode, so that I can take it in more thouroughly:)

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Re: Heralding a new age... [Re: NiamhNyx]
    #915987 - 09/29/02 12:10 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

:laugh:

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

#953770 - 10/12/02 12:32 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I wanted to update this thread with some new thoughts of mine, instead of making a new post...

I view the past 100 years as an ever-increasing current, slowly gaining strength, pressing against the "dam" or border between the 3rd dimension and 4th dimension. Particularly since the 1960's, our evolution has been increasing exponentially; I am sure I don't need to go over the more obvious leaps, such as in our technological areas.... But another, less definable area of growth is our spirit. Call it whatever you want- we all can agree that there is more human life on the planet now than at any other time in our species history. I call this spirit. Now what I think is happening is a "build-up" of sorts, our spirit as a whole has evolved to a point now where it seems we must break through into a new world of awareness for the continued survival of this whole.

I think that there have been leaks in this dam, for a long time there have been these leaks... At first it's hardly noticeable to the whole, there is so much water that such a small percentage breaking through to the "other side" goes un-noticed. But I think that at this current point in time, more and more leaks are popping up, more and more water is flowing through... and it has become noticable. Ever since the late 60's people have noticed it. You can call this the dawning of a "new age", but I think it is better defined as a new awareness or consciousness. It is my thought that there are people on Earth today already on the other side, showing the others that there's nothing to be afraid of, they are calling us forward in love, to "go with the flow", to let yourself become vulnerable... this is one of our greatest fears, I think... to open ourselves, to become vulnerable... yet I think it is necessary, by doing this you are looking your fear in the eye and saying, "I am not afraid." And then the fear disappears, and you see that it never really was there in the first place...

--------------------

InvisiblethePatient
Criminal Bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

#953790 - 10/12/02 12:40 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I love the "Dam" theory. It makes a lot of sense, and easily depicts what you are trying to explain. I believe what you say is correct. We have come a long way in the past 30 or 40 years. We've taken leaps. Prejudice used to rain supreme, now it has been stamped on...though some of it still exists. Women we're not equals, but now they are. (Of course, there are SOME exceptions.) Technology has also increased. Views, and ideas have widened. I believe there are more athiests now then there we're in the past. (i could be mistaken.) Even simple things like movies have changed drammatically. Topics considered un-moral in the days of the past, are frequently played on as a movie now-a-days. For example, murder, drugs, rebellion agaisnt the government, sarcasim against Religions...etc. The dam IS weakening, and im waiting for it to flood.

--------------------

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida
Re: Heralding a new age... [Re: Shroomism]
    #955122 - 10/12/02 03:37 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Who are "we." It can't be every demonic asshole as well. Arthur C. Clark's 'Childhood's End' may have included everyone, but then again, the Oversouls had horn on their heads! The Biblical 'Rapture' has predestined beings 'translate' as was written of Enoch, having one's clothes fall from the [dimensionally] tranlated persons into a heap on the ground.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Re: Heralding a new age... [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #956148 - 10/13/02 02:46 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Yes shroomism i kinda believe will change similar to what you said, BUT i really believe the bible when it says.

1/3 of the trees and plants will die (shit bush already stood up and said too many trees will start forest fires: colorado fires (LOL), and there spraying the shit out of columbia)
1/3 of the waters will poisen (Corperations will be given the green light to dump shit in the oceans, this is needed for water monpolization)
1/3 of the skys will darken (oil, and air pollution)

Nwo is about money and control, and whatever gets in the way of corperations WILL be screened out!

--------------------

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
    #956332 - 10/13/02 04:53 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Nwo is about money and control, and whatever gets in the way of corperations WILL be screened out!

Dude... you take professional wrestling WAAAAY too seriously. :wink: 

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Heralding a new age... [Re: Sclorch]
    #956356 - 10/13/02 05:10 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

You are either an insomniac or an early riser.

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Heralding a new age... [Re: ]
    #956364 - 10/13/02 05:16 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I work nights... sort of.

--------------------

OfflineMushIsMyTool
Stranger
    #957087 - 10/13/02 03:58 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

FIrst of all.... GREAT THREAD!!

One question. You say that where we are going as a race is the right direction on the path that was meant for us. Also you are talking about the merkeba and the idea that everything we need (technologically) is already in our head. So shouldn't we have taken that path and devoted our efforts toward the development of ourselves or do you think it was necessary for us to do as we have done as a necessary step in order to prepare us for what is to come?

--------------------
- You're not your fuckin khakies!

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: Heralding a new age... [Re: MushIsMyTool]
    #957425 - 10/13/02 06:40 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I think that everything we need, technologically or otherwise, lies in the soul.

The head (or mind) contains the potential to contain these things, but does not actually hold them... at least, not yet. :smile:

Also, I do think that everything that has happened up to this point has been necessary for us to realize that the most important change is within ourselves, not in the world around us. When we each get closer to our ideal self, we will in turn get closer to our ideal world.   

--------------------

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
    #957985 - 10/13/02 10:04 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

LOL

I don't know shit about professional wrestling, other than its just senceless violence and kids see it and say "i wanna do that!"

The New World order is all of the conspiracy shit, all the ufo shit, all of the corperate corruption coming back to bite us in our asses. Look on the back of the dollar bill, look at the great seal. Take the pyramind flip it, place it back down on the prymind, it forms a 6 pointed star, the letters it touches form: snaom, depending on which order you look at it, it forms "mason". Mason is a set of idealism.

Heres some clips from the website: www.freedomdomain.com

The ancient plan of secret societies. Also dubbed "The Global Regime of Economic Interdependance". To form a one world goverment. Those who follow the line today are called Globalists.There exists in the world today, a secret power behind the scenes of all major religions and governments of the world. The New World Order is made up of many elements of control. Mind control, NAFTA, gun control, The United Nations, FEMA and concentration camps, underground bases and tunnels, secret societies, weather control and on and on. Above all, the New World Order is about control.

The Masonic Motto used to describe this is "Ordo Ab Chao" or order out of chaos.
The idea started as a plan to unite the different sectors of society, secretly, behind the scenes. This was done first through Nation States, then through Corporations and Trusts, and through Intelligence Agencies, but all the while it was being orchestrated from within the Masonic Lodges

The New World Order cannot happen over night, just as Rome wasn't built in a day. This has been a plan in motion for centuries. To accomplish this goal, the globalists must remove the guns from the hands of private owners, remove the present currency and replace it with credit, and coordinate their intelligence databases throughout the world. Oh, yeah, and one other thing, they must get us to fall for it.

Some NWO quotes:

"The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not
behind the scenes." --Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli of England, in 1844.
"The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is the American Branch of a society which originated in England ... (and) ... believes national boundaries should be obliterated and one-world rule
established."-- Professor of History Carroll Quigley, Georgetown University, in his book "Tragedy and Hope".
"Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." - Woodrow Wilson
"[The New World Order] cannot happen without U.S. participation, as we are the most
significant single component. Yes, there will be a New World Order, and it will force the United
States to change it's perceptions." -- Henry Kissenger, World Affairs Council Press Conference,
Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel , April 19th 1994
"David Rockefeller is the most conspicuous representative today of the ruling class, a multinational fraternity of men who shape the global economy and manage the flow of its capital. Rockefeller was born to it, and he has made the most of it. But what some critics see as a vast international conspiracy, he considers a circumstance of life and justanother day's work... In the world of David Rockefeller it's hard to tell where business ends and politics begins" . Bill Moyers
"We know in the not too distant future, a half dozen corporations are going to control the media.
We took this step (merger) to ensure we were one of them"--Time Warner spokesperson.
"We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether
World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent." -- Statement made before the
United States Senate on Feb. 7, 1950 by James Paul Warburg ("Angel" to and active in the
United World Federalists), son of Paul Moritz Warburg, nephew of Felix Warburg and of Jacob
Schiff, both of Kuhn, Loeb & Co. which poured millions into the Russian Revolution through
James' brother Max, banker to the German government - See the Siss?on Report
"All of us will ultimately be judged on the effort we have contributed to building a NEW WORLD ORDER."--Robert Kennedy, former U.S. Attorney-General, 1967.
"The real rulers in Washington are invisible and exercise their power from behind the
scenes."-- Justice Felix Frankfurter, U.S. Supreme Court.
"I am concerned for the security of our great nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insideous forces working from within." -- General Douglas MacArthur
"For some time I have been disturbed by the way the CIA has been diverted from it's original
assignment. It has become an operational and at times a policy making arm of the government." --
President Harry Truman
"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government of the U.S. since the days of Andrew Jackson."-- U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt in a letter written Nov. 21, 1933 to Colonel E. Mandell House.
"The real menace of our Republic is the invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls
its slimy legs over our cities, states and nation."-- Mayor (1918-1925) John F. Hylan of New York.
"Fundamental Bible-believing people do not have the right to indoctrinate their children in their
religious beliefs because we, the state, are preparing them for the year 2000, when America will be
part of a one-world global society and their children will not fit in." --Nebraska State Senator Peter Hoagland, speaking on radio in 1983.
"When we got organized as a country and we wrote a fairly radical Constitution with a radical
Bill of Rights, giving a radical amount of freedom to Americans..." "And so alot of people say there's
too much personal freedom. When personal freedom's being abused, you have to move to limit it.
That's what we did in the announcement I made last weekend on the Housing Projects, about how
we're going to have weapon sweeps and more things like that to try to make the people feel safer
in their communities"--President Bill Clinton 3-22-94, MTV's "Enough is Enough"
"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.."--
Bill Clinton USA Today--3-11-93, page 2a
"Gun registration is not enough"--Attorney Generral Janet Reno--12-10-93--Associated Press
"Waiting periods are only a step. Registration is only a step. The prohibition of private firearms
is the goal"--Janet Reno
"If a nation values anything more than freedom, then it will lose it's freedom; and the irony of it is
that if it is comfort and security that it values, it will lose that too.Unknown Americans must decide :
Are we to be governed by Americans or by an International organization ? I, for one, owe no
alliegence to the United Nations nor will I give it any. I obey only the U.S. Constitution. You had
better think about this issue, for if the U.N. can violate the Sovereignty of Haiti, Iraq and other
countries, it can violate ours...The United States may not be the top dog 15 years from now. U.N.
security council resolutions, backed by say chinese soldiers, could be aimed at us."-Charley
Reese-Orlando Sentinel
"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time magazine and other great
publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected the promises of discretion
for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if
we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more
sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world-government. The supranational sovereignty
of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the National autodetermination
practiced in past centuries"--David Rockefeller in an address to a Trilateral Commission meeting
in June of 1991
"From the days of Sparticus, Weishaupt, Karl Marx, Trotski, belacoon, Rosa Luxenberg and
Ema Goldman, this world conspiracy has been steadily growing. This conspiracy played a definite
recognizable role in the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement
during the 19th century. And now at last, this band of extraordinary personalities from the under-
world of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their
head and have become the undisputed masters of that enormous empire."--Winston Churchill to
the London press in 1922.
"The Trilateral Commission is intended to be the vehicle for multinational consolidation of the
commercial and banking interests by seizing control of the political government of the United States.
The Trilateral Commission represents a skillful, coordinated effort to seize control and consolidate
the four centers of power--Political, Monetary, Intellectual, and Ecclesiastical."--U.S. Senator
Barry Goldwater from his 1964 book "No Apologies"
"I believe that if the people of this nation fully understood what Congress has done to them over the last 49 years, they would move on Washington; they would not wait for an election....It adds up
to a preconceived plan to destroy the economic and social independence of the United States!"
--George W. Malone, U.S. Senator (Nevada), speaking before Congress in1957.
"The invisible Money Power is working to control and enslave mankind. It financed
Communism, Fascism, Marxism, Zionism, Socialism. All of these are directed to making the United
States a member of a World Government ..." -- AMERICAN MERCURY MAGAZINE, December 1957, pg. 92.
"The Air Force is suffering from pilots who have lost faith in their generals, jet engines that still
don't work after repairs and maintenance depots with 'little quality or quantity of work being
produced', according to an internal Defense Department memorandum. The draft memo paints a
troubling picture of the state of American air power. 'The sad state of air-force readiness can be
blamed on the Clinton Administration, which treats the military as a toy to be deployed for
meals-on-wheels-type missionswithout due consideration for it's impact on readiness", said Robert
Maginnis, a retired Army Lieutenent colonel and an analyst at the conservative Family Research
Council
"The International government of the United Nations, stripped of it's legal trimming, then, is
really the International Government of the United States and the Soviet Union acting in Unison."
From the American Jewish Committee's official magazine "Commentary" of Nov. 1958, Pg. 376
"War to the hilt between communism and capitalism is inevidable. Today of course, we are not
strong enough to attack. Our time will come in 20 or 30 years...The Bourgeoisie will have to be
put to sleep. So we shall begin by launching the most spectacular peace movement on record.
There will be electrifying overtures and unheard of concessions. The capitalist countries, stupid
and decadent, will rejoice to cooperate in their own destruction. They will leap at another chance
to be friends. As soon as their guard is down, we shall smash them with our clentched fist."
Dimitry Z. Manuilsky in a speech made in 1931 before the Lenin School of Political Warfare.
(He became an officer of the U.N. Security Council in 1949)
"We must realize that we cannot co-exist eternally. One of us must go to his grave. We do not
want to go to the grave. They do not want to go to the grave, either. So what can be done? We
must push them to their grave." -- Sewren Bailer, a polish communist leader, who defected to the
west, charged that in April, 1955 Khrushchev said this to a group of Warsaw Communists.
"We operate here under directives which emulate (sic) from the White House ... The substance of
the directives under which we operate is that we shall use our grant making power to alter life in the
United States so that we can comfortably be merged with the Soviet Union." -- Rowan Gaither, President of the Ford Foundation, 1954.

"The old world order changed when this war-storm broke. The old international order passed away as
suddenly, as unexpectedly, and as completely as if it had been wiped out by a gigantic flood, by a great
tempest, or by a volcanic eruption. The old world order died with the setting of that day's sun and a new
world order is being born while I speak, with birth-pangs so terrible that it seems almost incredible that life
could come out of such fearful suffering and such overwhelming sorrow." -- Nicholas Murray Butler, in
an address delivered before the Union League of Philadelphia, Nov. 27, 1915
"The peace conference has assembled. It will make the most momentous decisions in history, and upon
these decisions will rest the stability of the new world order and the future peace of the world." -- M. C.
Alexander, Executive Secretary of the American Association for International Conciliation, in a
subscription letter for the periodical International Conciliation (1919)
"If there are those who think we are to jump immediately into a new world order, actuated by complete
understanding and brotherly love, they are doomed to disappointment. If we are ever to approach that
time, it will be after patient and persistent effort of long duration. The present international situation of
mistrust and fear can only be corrected by a formula of equal status, continuously applied, to every phase
of international contacts, until the cobwebs of the old order are brushed out of the minds of the people of
all lands." -- Dr. Augustus O. Thomas, president of the World Federation of Education Associations
(August 1927), quoted in the book "International Understanding: Agencies Educating for a New World"
(1931)
"... when the struggle seems to be drifting definitely towards a world social democracy, there may still be
very great delays and disappointments before it becomes an efficient and beneficent world system.
Countless people ... will hate the new world order ... and will die protesting against it. When we attempt
to evaluate its promise, we have to bear in mind the distress of a generation or so of malcontents, many of
them quite gallant and graceful-looking people." -- H. G. Wells, in his book entitled "The New World
Order" (1939)
"The term Internationalism has been popularized in recent years to cover an interlocking financial,
political, and economic world force for the purpose of establishing a World Government. Today
Internationalism is heralded from pulpit and platform as a 'League of Nations' or a 'Federated Union' to
which the United States must surrender a definite part of its National Sovereignty. The World
Government plan is being advocated under such alluring names as the 'New International Order,' 'The
New World Order,' 'World Union Now,' 'World Commonwealth of Nations,' 'World Community,' etc. All
the terms have the same objective; however, the line of approach may be religious or political according
to the taste or training of the individual." -- excerpt from A Memorial to be Addressed to the House of
Bishops and the House of Clerical and Lay Deputies of the Protestant Episcopal Church in General
Convention (October 1940)
"In the first public declaration on the Jewish question since the outbreak of the war, Arthur Greenwood,
member without portfolio in the British War Cabinet, assured the Jews of the United States that when
victory was achieved an effort would be made to found a new world order based on the ideals of 'justice
and peace.'" -- excerpt from article entitled "New World Order Pledged to Jews," in the New York Times
(October 1940)
"If totalitarianism wins this conflict, the world will be ruled by tyrants, and individuals will be slaves. If
democracy wins, the nations of the earth will be united in a commonwealth of free peoples, and
individuals, wherever found, will be the sovereign units of the new world order." -- The Declaration of the
Federation of the World, produced by the Congress on World Federation, adopted by the Legislatures of
North Carolina (1941), New Jersey (1942), Pennsylvania (1943), and possibly other states.
"New World Order Needed for Peace: State Sovereignty Must Go, Declares Notre Dame Professor" --
title of article in The Tablet (Brooklyn) (March 1942)
"Undersecretary of State Sumner Welles tonight called for the early creation of an international
organization of anti-Axis nations to control the world during the period between the armistice at the end of
the present war and the setting up of a new world order on a permanent basis." -- text of article in the
Philadelphia Inquirer (June 1942)
"The statement went on to say that the spiritual teachings of religion must become the foundation for the
new world order and that national sovereignty must be subordinate to the higher moral law of God." --
American Institute of Judaism, excerpt from article in the New York Times (December 1942)
"There are some plain common-sense considerations applicable to all these attempts at world planning.
They can be briefly stated: 1. To talk of blueprints for the future or building a world order is, if properly
understood, suggestive, but it is also dangerous. Societies grow far more truly than they are built. A
constitution for a new world order is never like a blueprint for a skyscraper." -- Norman Thomas, in his
book "What Is Our Destiny" (1944)
"He [John Foster Dulles] stated directly to me that he had every reason to believe that the Governor
[Thomas E. Dewey of New York] accepts his point of view and that he is personally convinced that this
is the policy that he would promote with great vigor if elected. So it is fair to say that on the first round
the Sphinx of Albany has established himself as a prima facie champion of a strong and definite new
world order." -- excerpt from article by Ralph W. Page in the Philadelphia Bulletin (May 1944)
"The United Nations, he told an audience at Harvard University, 'has not been able--nor can it be able--to
shape a new world order which events so compellingly demand.' ... The new world order that will answer
economic, military, and political problems, he said, 'urgently requires, I believe, that the United States
take the leadership among all free peoples to make the underlying concepts and aspirations of national
sovereignty truly meaningful through the federal approach.'" -- Gov. Nelson Rockefeller of New York, in
an article entitled "Rockefeller Bids Free Lands Unite: Calls at Harvard for Drive to Build New World
Order" -- New York Times (February 1962)
"The developing coherence of Asian regional thinking is reflected in a disposition to consider problems
and loyalties in regional terms, and to evolve regional approaches to development needs and to the
evolution of a new world order." -- Richard Nixon, in Foreign Affairs (October 1967)
"He [President Nixon] spoke of the talks as a beginning, saying nothing more about the prospects for
future contacts and merely reiterating the belief he brought to China that both nations share an interest in
peace and building 'a new world order.'" -- excerpt from an article in the New York Times (February
1972)
"If instant world government, Charter review, and a greatly strengthened International Court do not
provide the answers, what hope for progress is there? The answer will not satisfy those who seek simple
solutions to complex problems, but it comes down essentially to this: The hope for the foreseeable lies,
not in building up a few ambitious central institutions of universal membership and general jurisdiction as
was envisaged at the end of the last war, but rather in the much more decentralized, disorderly and
pragmatic process of inventing or adapting institutions of limited jurisdiction and selected membership to
deal with specific problems on a case-by-case basis ... In short, the 'house of world order' will have to be
built from the bottom up rather than from the top down. It will look like a great 'booming, buzzing
confusion,' to use William James' famous description of reality, but an end run around national
sovereignty, eroding it piece by piece, will accomplish much more than the old-fashioned frontal assault."
-- Richard N. Gardner, in Foreign Affairs (April 1974)
"The existing order is breaking down at a very rapid rate, and the main uncertainty is whether mankind
can exert a positive role in shaping a new world order or is doomed to await collapse in a passive posture.
We believe a new order will be born no later than early in the next century and that the death throes of
the old and the birth pangs of the new will be a testing time for the human species." -- Richard A. Falk, in
an article entitled "Toward a New World Order: Modest Methods and Drastic Visions," in the book "On
the Creation of a Just World Order" (1975)
"My country's history, Mr. President, tells us that it is possible to fashion unity while cherishing diversity,
that common action is possible despite the variety of races, interests, and beliefs we see here in this
chamber. Progress and peace and justice are attainable. So we say to all peoples and governments: Let us
fashion together a new world order." -- Henry Kissinger, in address before the General Assembly of the
United Nations, October 1975)
"At the old Inter-American Office in the Commerce Building here in Roosevelt's time, as Assistant
Secretary of State for Latin American Affairs under President Truman, as chief whip with Adlai
Stevenson and Tom Finletter at the founding of the United Nations in San Francisco, Nelson Rockefeller
was in the forefront of the struggle to establish not only an American system of political and economic
security but a new world order." -- part of article in the New York Times (November 1975)
"A New World Order" -- title of article on commencement address at the University of Pennsylvania by
Hubert H. Humphrey, printed in the Pennsylvania Gazette (June 1977)
"Further global progress is now possible only through a quest for universal consensus in the movement
towards a new world order." -- Mikhail Gorbachev, in an address at the United Nations (December 1988)
"We believe we are creating the beginning of a new world order coming out of the collapse of the
U.S.-Soviet antagonisms." -- Brent Scowcroft (August 1990), quoted in the Washington Post (May 1991)
"We can see beyond the present shadows of war in the Middle East to a new world order where the
strong work together to deter and stop aggression. This was precisely Franklin Roosevelt's and Winston
Churchill's vision for peace for the post-war period." -- Richard Gephardt, in the Wall Street Journal
(September 1990)
"If we do not follow the dictates of our inner moral compass and stand up for human life, then his
lawlessness will threaten the peace and democracy of the emerging new world order we now see, this long
dreamed-of vision we've all worked toward for so long." -- President George Bush (January 1991)
"But it became clear as time went on that in Mr. Bush's mind the New World Order was founded on a
convergence of goals and interests between the U.S. and the Soviet Union, so strong and permanent that
they would work as a team through the U.N. Security Council." -- excerpt from A. M. Rosenthal, in the
New York Times (January 1991)
"I would support a Presidential candidate who pledged to take the following steps: ... At the end of the
war in the Persian Gulf, press for a comprehensive Middle East settlement and for a 'new world order'
based not on Pax Americana but on peace through law with a stronger U.N. and World Court." -- George
McGovern, in the New York Times (February 1991)
"... it's Bush's baby, even if he shares its popularization with Gorbachev. Forget the Hitler 'new order'
root; F.D.R. used the phrase earlier." -- William Safire, in the New York Times (February 1991)
"How I Learned to Love the New World Order" -- article by Sen. Joseph R. Biden, Jr. in the Wall Street
Journal (April 1992)
"How to Achieve The New World Order" -- title of book excerpt by Henry Kissinger, in Time magazine
(March 1994)
"The Final Act of the Uruguay Round, marking the conclusion of the most ambitious trade negotiation of
our century, will give birth - in Morocco - to the World Trade Organization, the third pillar of the New
World Order, along with the United Nations and the International Monetary Fund." -- part of full-page
advertisement by the government of Morocco in the New York Times (April 1994)
"New World Order: The Rise of the Region-State" -- title of article by Kenichi Ohmae, political reform
leader in Japan, in the Wall Street Journal (August 1994)
The "new world order that is in the making must focus on the creation of a world of democracy, peace
and prosperity for all." -- Nelson Mandela, in the Philadelphia Inquirer (October 1994)
The renewal of the nonproliferation treaty was described as important "for the welfare of the whole world
and the new world order." -- President Hosni Mubarak of Egypt, in the New York Times (April 1995)
"Alchemy for a New World Order" -- article by Stephen John Stedman in Foreign Affairs (May/June
1995)

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale