Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinegephmour32
Stranger

BAD TRIP STORIES
    #9054277 - 10/09/08 03:23 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I wanna hear some bad trip stories

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

Re: BAD TRIP STORIES [Re: gephmour32]
    #9054291 - 10/09/08 03:27 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I repeated  "I don't know man" over and over and felt a horrible sense of paranoia for about 20 minutes. This was my first trip. It eventually went away though.

Then another time I had an argument with someone while i was on shrooms and I ended up leaving the room with my hands over my nose/mouth and I was completely terrified of the conversation. We were talking about God and how the bible says not to do this/that and shrooms would be under what not to do. I felt so guilty for doing shrooms. I sat in a corner for like 10 minutes scared as hell. It was probably the most terrifying 10 minutes of my life.

Offlinestickygreennpurp
Are You Experienced?
Male

Loc: Southeast US
    #9054300 - 10/09/08 03:30 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I wouldn't call it a bad trip, as I feel like I "learned" a lot from it already, but you can read my trip report I just posted.:crazy2:

--------------------
God.WEEN.Satan

Offlinegephmour32
Stranger

#9054317 - 10/09/08 03:34 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

i guess ill start then. i remember eating a half-ounce of mushrooms by mistake. i had the bag with em all cuz i was going to sell them, they weren't individually bagged or anything. So I'm walkin around just havin fun with some friends and i look down and they were all gone. i passed out and thought i was dying, woke up and began to think demonic like, listening to Screamo music about eating someones soul. Later we watched Full Metal Jacket. When the recruit shot the drill instructor then himself i lost it. i started to pace the entire house blabbin my mouth about my "Reign of terror destroying this retchid hell hole we call home." i then ate more mushies cuz i was too far out of it to think anymore. it felt like someone or something was speaking through me, a deep scratchy voice forcing itself out of me. i was convinced that i was being possessed and decided to just accept it. the little voices in my head told me i must first die in order to be reborn as the most powerful being this world has ever seen. i popped 180 random  prescription pills by the handful, i then walked to the middle of the forest and waited to die. i survived, i haven't touched mushrooms since. ~JMOE~

OfflineSage.Phish
Guerrilla Farmer
Male User Gallery

Loc: City 17
Re: BAD TRIP STORIES [Re: Angel_Above]
    #9054326 - 10/09/08 03:37 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

On salvia ive relived the same 5 seconds( of my friend trying to say something) for what felt like eternity, on the same trip i was also being pressed what felt like flipped through a book

OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

#9054332 - 10/09/08 03:38 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

180 random prescription pills? I'm sorry but I just don't believe that.
And if you're that whacked out when you do mushrooms, have a friggin' sitter!

Offlinegephmour32
Stranger

Re: BAD TRIP STORIES [Re: Angel_Above]
    #9054340 - 10/09/08 03:39 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

i swear on my dead grandmothers life i took 180 and i know i needed a sitter that night, but instead of getting one. i just stopped

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#9054418 - 10/09/08 03:59 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Handles of vodka + a group of highschoolers + HBWR seeds = circle puke and massive destruction all around.

Lesson learned: never sell psychedelics to people under college-age.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Offlinegephmour32
Stranger

Re: BAD TRIP STORIES [Re: deCypher]
    #9054424 - 10/09/08 04:00 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

well im old enough now then, lol i was 17 when that story went down. it was definitely a trip thats for sure

OfflineDoidleTheDigger
nuby skeptic with help
Male

Loc: yomama
    #9054668 - 10/09/08 04:58 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

never really had a bad trip, have felt many coming on but simply changed setting or train of thought and all goes well.

Bad trip stories you always hear about the person doing something stupid like persuing a certain train of thought and not realizing that The doors are better than Pantera While on mush. Or like watching a complicated or trippy movie, i much prefer the simple animations of a show like spongebob lmao

--------------------
"Git 'Er Done!"
"the sooner you start the sooner you get"
"if i ever hear you tell someone else ill stab you"
All of my posts are fictional

Offlinejeffloomis
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: BAD TRIP STORIES [Re: DoidleTheDigger]
    #9055241 - 10/09/08 06:49 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

One time I ate a crap load of shrooms (I honestly don't know, I thought they were a weak batch...) and had a great trip, we had eaten them around 8pm.  Around 11pm I thought the trip was wearing down (while everyone at this point was just starting to peak).  I thought my trip just plain sucked b/c it was so short but little did I know that I was tripping balls, peoples faces were melting down towards the floor (but never leaving their face, the molten bits would just disappear and reappear to melt again from the face).

It was a kind of a bad trip b/c there I am not knowing I was tripping balls and I was very uneasy, like I felt like I should be doing something and it was only 11pm and I couldn't go to bed either cuz I was tripping balls, but like I said at that time I thought my trip had worn off, it was so frustrating just sitting there w/ nothing to do.

Closest to a bad trip I've been.

--------------------
"Prevail, the time has come
Crush the enemy, one by one
Prevail, like a venomous snake
Ready to strike and dominate
Prevail, we conquer as one
Pound the enemy, 'till it's done
Prevail!"

OfflinePeterGriffin467
Dirt Grub
Male

Loc: six feet under
    #9055261 - 10/09/08 06:53 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

gephmour32 said:
i popped 180 random  prescription pills by the handful. ~JMOE~

So you popped all those pills randomly by the handful but you know the exact number you took? Quit lying faggot.

--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: BAD TRIP STORIES [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #9055272 - 10/09/08 06:55 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Could be that the bottle had exactly 180 pills in it according to the label.  :shrug:

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Offlinegephmour32
Stranger

Re: BAD TRIP STORIES [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #9055273 - 10/09/08 06:55 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

your a fuckin idiot, i STOLE 180 RANDOM pills, THEN popped them by the HANDFUL. lol can you understand it that way stupid ass

Offlinediox8tony
Stranger

Re: BAD TRIP STORIES [Re: jeffloomis]
    #9055293 - 10/09/08 06:58 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Edited by diox8tony (09/16/18 06:02 AM)

Offlineapostle11
Zoom Zoomers
Male

Re: BAD TRIP STORIES [Re: deCypher]
    #9055312 - 10/09/08 07:01 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

The Cypher said:
Handles of vodka + a group of highschoolers + HBWR seeds = circle puke and massive destruction all around.

Lesson learned: never sell psychedelics to people under college-age.

haha not the best mix!

--------------------

Offlinedwtk
it all rolls into one
Male User Gallery

Loc: Franklin's Tower
Re: BAD TRIP STORIES [Re: diox8tony]
    #9055315 - 10/09/08 07:03 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

My first bad trip (and so far my only) came from eating a ridiculously potent 8th of mushrooms; I honestly never expected a single 8th to be so powerful. It was only until after that I learned all that was needed was a half 8th or less to trip hard.

Anyway, it got REALLY intense REALLY fast and at certain parts I didn't even know if I was in a dream or not. I was asking my friend if she was real herself. I can't even begin to explain the rest right now, but it was one of the most intense days of my life.

Don't regret a single second of it.

--------------------

Invisibleaxis_bal
Stranger
Male

#9055349 - 10/09/08 07:09 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I have had plenty of difficult trips, but only one trainwreck trip. I ate 6 geltabs and was higher than I had ever been in my life within 20 minutes. Panic set in, I paced the floor for a long time then reality fell apart. I didn't understand what the telephone was for, my neighbors were hungarian and were in the hallway talking hungarian for a really long time. I finally layed on the bed and blacked out. I woke up later and was ready to redose.  :laugh: I had had panic attacks for a year after that.

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: BAD TRIP STORIES [Re: Sage.Phish]
    #9055390 - 10/09/08 07:17 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Sage.Phish said:
On salvia ive relived the same 5 seconds( of my friend trying to say something) for what felt like eternity, on the same trip i was also being pressed what felt like flipped through a book

Yeah I heard someone say "CLOSE THE DOOR" 80 times or something, cuz I kept reliving it so I said "ARIGHT ALREADY!!!" and slammed it and he said "I just told you to close the door...geeze" and I relived that 80+ times so I said "I KNOW BUT YOUVE TOLD ME HUNDREDS OF TIMES!!!

OfflineHead Space
Explorer
Male

Loc: TN
Re: BAD TRIP STORIES [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #9055616 - 10/09/08 07:56 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

OK, i gotta share my story....

I drank some ayahuasca (b caapi, and extracted DMT (100mg roughly). After about an hour wasn't really buzzing yet. So I took another 1.5 grams of mushrooms on top...

Within 5 minutues I felt as though my bed sank 6 feet below the floor. An to me this was 100% REAL, whereas many trips I can seperate the trip from reality.. this was actually happening! A Tunnul appeared on my wall.. colored blue, violet, and white. I flew into the tunnel immersed in its beauty. The whole trip I constantly felt like I was on this bed... barreling through am ulti-colored tunnel towards some infinte something. Overwhelmed beyond all comprehension I found myself being operated on! Doctors asking questions.. "What drugs did you take?" Astonished at the reality of this trip i muttered "cannabis." Call me paranoid, I just couldn't tell them the concoction I had. The trip continued through through freekish hell. Bodies being blown apart.. guts flying everywhere.... horrific screams and deep satanic yelling... utter hell! At some point I musta passed out cause I woke up and found myself in the ER. It was no hallucination.

Luckily a dude with long hair.. and a relatively good vibe came up to me and.. said "you took a drug, it didn't react well with your brain, so we gave you something to put you to sleep." Called me a cab, sent me a bill.. and that was that." Took a good year to muster up the courage to trip again.

Still not a BAD trip per say. I learned alot..... and I feel stronger. Had they not intervened I would have a blissful time.. though apparently I was screaming, and flailing which resulted in the neighbor calling the cops. Still though.. I feel I can conquer anything in my life, or in a trip after that... I been to hell and back and lived to tell the story.

--------------------
Whats Haaaapening???

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals