Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineTonyMontana
Montana RealtyCompany

Re: Movies [Re: TonyMontana]
    #947683 - 10/10/02 12:07 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I haven't seen him on tv for a long time, so for reference, here's a pic of the Juiceman.

What a trippy guy  :grin: 

--------------------
"GULF COAST TEXAS SYRINGE! EVERYTHING IS BIG IN TEXAS! Dear Keeper, I send you these pictures and spores so you may pass on this wonderful strain to the world! My cat accidentally ate a spore print and washed it down with 'Keepers Brew' when I wasn't looking. He took a 'DUMP' in your Kit A and before I new what had happened I found these monsters! WHAT THE HELL IS IN THAT BREW!?!? $35.00 + S/H " - SporeTradingPost's 'Keeper': douchebag of the century! [a not so cleverly fabricated testimonial for his website that is only effective in making even his pretend customers look like morons]

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineSwondPooping
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Female
Loc: third drawer from the top...
Re: Movies [Re: LittleBen]
    #948327 - 10/10/02 06:19 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

My favorites to watch are the newer Computer animated ones like Toy Story or Bugs Life. The very familiar voices are extra confusing when you look up at the screen and see a lady bug or a cartoon space man talking to you.

my two cents.

pc

K

--------------------
^Pure Fiction^
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Offlineshroomike
Stranger
Re: Movies [Re: SwondPooping]
    #948498 - 10/10/02 07:43 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

pssst.... Mr. Wonka is _so_ a dealer.

--------------------
----------------------------------------------
The above is merely theoretical scientific discussion. Any stated facts or situations are hypothetical, and at no time will any illegal activities be performed.

Invisibledaussaulit
Forgetful

Loc: Earth
Re: Movies [Re: shroomike]
    #950609 - 10/10/02 08:02 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

How about movies that have a twist ending? I watched eXistenZ, and I was stunned after that movie. Whenever I'm on shrooms though, I just get really immersed into the movies, as if I was really there. Baraka is also a good movie, if you can even call it that, to watch while on shrooms. Anyone got any movies that have a mind-blowing ending, but it's not to violent or scary?

OfflineBob_J
Spaced outRabbit

Loc: alberta canada
Re: Movies [Re: daussaulit]
    #1072279 - 11/21/02 02:07 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

personally i think fear and loathing is THE best trip movie. ive watched it on high doses of shrooms and acid and i dont find it scary at all. however towards the end i find it sort of disturbing when dr gonzo is high on heroin and asking the people in the other car if they wanna buy some smack. plus the part in the diner...the "back door beauty"...now thats just a bad vibe right there. the start is wicked, the weird cirus and ether (it truely is devil ether) part. the hotel room and "lucy" is just plain funny.
the movies i find scary include: fight club. i love the movie sober though
boogie nights. seen that on 3.6g and was rather freaked out by the excessive cocaine and powdered drug usage. plus the scene of ripping off the dealer and the guns and suicide business.

one time i took 4 hits of really good acid, then i had no movies to watch except "ronin". its a few years old with robert diniro in it. dont ask me what it was about but it sent me into some kind of paranoid "there after me state". hiding in your room at 3:00 in the afternoon taping up your windows with duct tape
and barracading yourself in with dressers and bed mattresses.
then hearing voices of the "its a small world after all" children at disneyland OVER AND OVER!! jesus god make it stop. . then writing psychotic letters to the president addressing the fact that theres a small army of deranged toddlers outside waiting to harm you somehow just you dont know why or when its"going down"
im high at the moment.

--------------------

"With insomnia your never really asleep, and your never really awake"

Offlineuser_exists
Stranger
Re: Movies [Re: Bob_J]
    #1073220 - 11/21/02 11:04 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

could somebody please tell me more about baraka and akira like are they animation. Sound like good shows, I downloaded yellow submarine but haven't watched it yet I'm waiting for shrooms.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]