Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLubossa
Old Face NewName

Loc: OZ
LSA estimated dosage
    #9017838 - 10/02/08 11:08 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Soak seed mush in naptha/lighter fluid for several hours.
Lay out in pan to evaporate(if you can smell it, it's not fully evaporated).

Soak seed mush in 75% or better alcohol for several hours(usually over night is fine).
Strain seed mush.
Discard seed mush.
Allow alcohol to evaporate.
Scrape the gooey substance left behind and allow that to continue evaporating until complete dry.
-------------------------------------------------------------
if i was to extract it the way above how many doses would that yield since i dont have an amount of seeds i need to use someone tell me like 1500= est.. 10 doses or some shit.....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemisos
A wandering soul
 User Gallery

Loc: Elsewhere.
Re: LSA estimated dosage [Re: Lubossa]
    #9018068 - 10/02/08 12:06 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Dude. I tried a CWE coupled with an alcohol soak for heavenly blues. About 13 grams or 700 ish seeds. Did the CWE, then I took the dried seed mush, soaked it in alcohol, then drank the alcohol... But, I guess now that I think about it, that tek may not be correct. I've seen this tek several times, and it says to drink the alcohol... But that just doesn't really make sense. LOL. I think this is even on erowid... Hmmmm.

--------------------
"If I had a single wish, I would have every single human on this planet see this natural world the way I see it; the beauty in such simple things such as a fallen tree that is covered in moss and that has new trees growing from it. To some, fallen trees are ugly. But in reality, it is the circle of life at its finest. This is a beautiful world, its time that we recognize that before its all gone."

Offlinehighdroponics
Professional Deadhead
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth, Milky Way Galaxy Flag
    #9018204 - 10/02/08 12:50 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Lol, that was my half-assed extraction method that I have never tried personally before myself.

By the way, I'm about to down my 4th and 5th HBWR seed right now, honestly. Extractions are for suckas.

Edit: Trying something new too, I'm combining LSA with a 5-hour(extra stength) energy shot. Should make it interesting.

--------------------
Dr :ronpaul: says to stop trying to treat the side-effects of big government and focus on the core issues. End the Federal Reserve/audit the gold reserves at Fort Knox, abolish the IRS, end all wars and occupancies, stop the building of an empire that will inevitably fail, and cut all unconstitutional federal programs. Put the power back in the peoples' hands by ending this nanny-state.

Edited by highdroponics (10/02/08 12:53 PM)

OfflineLubossa
Old Face NewName

Re: LSA estimated dosage [Re: highdroponics]
    #9035390 - 10/06/08 12:39 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

doesnt answer my question how many seeds do i need to extract to make one dose *a good trip* of that LSA extraction gunk??

Offlinetenacioustornado
Stranger
 User Gallery

#9035458 - 10/06/08 01:02 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

for morning glories 100-250 for a common 250-400 about for strong,woodrose 2-8 for common 7-12 for strong/heavy taken from erowid they can vary in potency so don't take my word for it lol.

Offlineroyer
±±±±±±±±±±

Loc: anywhere but here
Re: LSA estimated dosage (moved) [Re: Lubossa]
    #9035860 - 10/06/08 05:19 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

This thread was moved from The Ethnobotanical Garden.

Reason:
better forum

Invisible04281969
Hobbyist
Male User Gallery

#9036304 - 10/06/08 09:13 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Nevermind...

Edited by 04281969 (10/08/08 04:54 PM)

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#9036563 - 10/06/08 10:33 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

highdroponics said:
Lol, that was my half-assed extraction method that I have never tried personally before myself.

By the way, I'm about to down my 4th and 5th HBWR seed right now, honestly. Extractions are for suckas.

I agree; there is no need to do an extraction for HBWRs.  I find grinding the seeds up into gelatin capsules eliminates all nausea and ensures you not having to go through all the pointless toil of a CWE or an acid/base extraction.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

OfflineSirSmokesAlot
Business First
 User Gallery

Loc: Kentucky
Re: LSA estimated dosage [Re: deCypher]
    #9037789 - 10/06/08 03:06 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Niether MG, nor HBWR need extraction. Seriously, just grind them up and toss them in some applesauce. I posted a thread about how to fully enjoy your MG seed trip. Talks about best way to kill stomach aches and stuff. Look it up if you want.

--------------------
Skellyton
The Comprehensive Truth
Ignore all things posted above. Any thing I said, or said that I did is a complete and total lie.

OfflineZinglons Acolyte
Wizard Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: Andromeda Galaxy
Re: LSA estimated dosage [Re: SirSmokesAlot]
    #9039143 - 10/06/08 08:32 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

i still think it would be awesome to buy seeds in bulk and do an a/b exraction to get powdered lysergamides
thedudenj did it and said the experience was markedly better, i know where to get heavenly blue seeds by the pound for really cheap

--------------------
And they wandered off.. nine ways till bedfast.
-----
"And lets pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space 'cause theres bugger-all down here on earth!"  -Monty Python's "The Universe Song" from The Meaning of Life
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely considered as a bad move."  -Douglas Adams "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"
"If the words 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on." -Terence McKenna

OfflineSirSmokesAlot
Business First
 User Gallery

Re: LSA estimated dosage [Re: Zinglons Acolyte]
    #9039173 - 10/06/08 08:39 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Hmm, bulk seed extraction. Sounds fun. I'd love to press some into pills.

--------------------
Skellyton
The Comprehensive Truth
Ignore all things posted above. Any thing I said, or said that I did is a complete and total lie.

OfflineLubossa
Old Face NewName

Re: LSA estimated dosage [Re: SirSmokesAlot]
    #9039448 - 10/06/08 09:31 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

thats what the fuck im trying to do how ever people are insisting i shouldnt extract but infact what im looking for is a pure form thats potent where i can gelcap em or some how turn the shit into liquid i had a couple drops one time @ a big festival.. very good

OfflineSirSmokesAlot
Business First
 User Gallery

#9039466 - 10/06/08 09:34 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Ok, i thought it was just like for one dose. If your doing it for a bunch of doses then hell yeah. Well i like this idea. I think it could become a good money making venture.

--------------------
Skellyton
The Comprehensive Truth

OfflineZinglons Acolyte
Wizard Ninja
Male User Gallery

#9039504 - 10/06/08 09:44 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

the reason people are telling you not to do waht youre doing is because alcohol extracts arent that good, you get the nasties and plant fats with the lysergamides
overall to isolate the actives, an a/b is the best way

--------------------
-----
"And lets pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space 'cause theres bugger-all down here on earth!"  -Monty Python's "The Universe Song" from The Meaning of Life
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely considered as a bad move."  -Douglas Adams "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"
"If the words 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on." -Terence McKenna

OfflineLubossa
Old Face NewName

Re: LSA estimated dosage [Re: Zinglons Acolyte]
    #9047079 - 10/08/08 10:55 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

zinglon whats a/b got a tek i can follow?

OfflineZinglons Acolyte
Wizard Ninja
Male User Gallery

#9048521 - 10/08/08 03:58 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

i dont have a tek, ive only heard of it in passing, you might want to pm thedudenj and persuade him to post a tek

--------------------
-----

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder