Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedothedew69
Relearning
 User Gallery

First grow! WBS to Coir of Ecuador
    #9047882 - 10/08/08 01:59 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Alright here is my first attempt to grow and my first bulk grow. After buying and buying, researching and doing more research, PM after PM, I am finally ready. I was going to spawn to a mono tub but only 1 jar germinated and colonized so I spawned 1qt jar to a 12qt container and bought a greenhouse (oops!). So here is the progress:

10/08/2008

This is my fully(well I assume fully colonized) EQ jar just waiting to be spawned!

4 qt's of coir, measured them in the container to make sure it was at the right level, just under 3 inches, little more than 3 with the WBS.

The WBS and Coir after using the Mr. Mee-Agie technique courtesy of Oatman2000.

Time to incubate, see you in a week!

I have 4 more jars of PES Hawaiian I inoculated  last night with a Karo LC so I am hoping these work out. I know I need a MUCH bigger TiT if I plan on doing 6-7 trays, I am going to get two of those ginormous tubs and grab a couple water heaters. I have a 4 tier greenhouse I purchased on eBay coming next Wednesday just in time to fruit my first container I hope and maybe, just maybe my other jars will be ready to spawn :grin:. I'll update in 7 days, if I can keep myself from not taking a peak.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale