Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

Hallucination help with shrooms and lsd?
    #9042458 - 10/07/08 01:34 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Edited by Angel_Above (12/22/11 10:21 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblethoughts
imagining.
Male User Gallery

Loc: here.
Re: Hallucination help with shrooms and lsd? [Re: Angel_Above]
    #9042486 - 10/07/08 01:41 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

so youre asking for help in being able to get stronger, longer lasting hallucinations?

--------------------
I need Jesus.

OfflineEl Zorro
in heaven
    #9042497 - 10/07/08 01:42 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Mushrooms open the door. You must pass through.
However with really high doses the door opens VERY wide.

Try high doses and let your self go. The universe is bigger inside than it is outside.

If you just want pretty pictures, then you are just peeking in.

OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

Re: Hallucination help with shrooms and lsd? [Re: El Zorro]
    #9042538 - 10/07/08 01:51 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

c

Edited by Angel_Above (11/20/12 01:07 PM)

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#9042593 - 10/07/08 02:03 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Some people get fewer visuals than others.  Smoke some ganja to greatly increase CEVs and OEVs; but not too much or the negative aspects of the MJ such as paranoia and anxiety might enter into your trip.

Barring that, just take more or more potent shrooms.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

Re: Hallucination help with shrooms and lsd? [Re: deCypher]
    #9042618 - 10/07/08 02:08 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I only have access to p. cubensis at the moment. I think I should try 10 grams but that would be alot of money. about $90 in my area, and to spend that on one night would be quite alot.

OfflineSirSmokesAlot
Business First
 User Gallery

Loc: Kentucky
    #9043137 - 10/07/08 03:58 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Wow yeah. You shouldn't HAVE to take that much to get good hallucinations. Go with 5-7g And he's right the door will open. I'm not sure if you like outdoors but i'm going to give you two options.

1- Find a very cool comfortable place outside, or even better go to some cool ass national/state forest, and consume the shrooms. Bring all the stuff you need with you. Walk around the area and just trip. Enjoy nature breathe it all in. You should get some good hallucinations there.

2-IF you'd rather do it in your house. Go sit in front of your TV, pick out a good movie. Put the movie in, then consume the shrooms. Watch the movie during the come-up but whenever you start really feeling it, go sit in a dark place. Close your eyes, and lay back. Think for a minute. Think that you a ready, you are going to transcend. Then open your eyes. Take in the whole universe.

--------------------
Skellyton
The Comprehensive Truth
Ignore all things posted above. Any thing I said, or said that I did is a complete and total lie.

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#9043197 - 10/07/08 04:06 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Also, don't constantly look for visuals.  Just sit back, unfocus your eyes, and let the visuals come to you.  It's a very Zen thing.

If you're still having trouble, try tripping in a dark room with no music.  This has always produced excellent visuals to the point where it didn't matter if I had my eyes open or closed.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

#9043233 - 10/07/08 04:12 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

I think I should try 10 grams but that would be alot of money

Please don't. From the way you describe it (and apologies if I'm wrong here), it sounds like you've only done relatively low doses. 10 grams will shatter you into a billion pieces, and not always in a good way.

Up your dose slightly and see what happens. You may just be someone who doesn't get many visuals- even on identical doses people see very different levels of hallucinations. I've had an experience on an equal dose with a friend when he saw only geometric hallucinations, I saw cartoon mandalas, talking native American faces in trees, and was spoken to by a leaf.

A pretty simple trick that doesn't involve taking more drugs, is to just not focus on your visuals. They tend to hang around longer and get more intense if you maintain a kind of blank stare, not really focusing, but in such a way that you can see what is going on.

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Offlinedavidcoperfield
magic!
Male

Loc: ohio
Re: Hallucination help with shrooms and lsd? [Re: deCypher]
    #9043241 - 10/07/08 04:13 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

as cypher stated above unfocusing your eyes is a big thing. i usually dont see a lot, nothing crazy like some people say with conversating with spirits or seeing actual people, when i look in the mirror my facial hair moves around and my cheeks get all big, but thats really the extent besides things breathing in a manor. i would suggest sitting in a dark room get some glow in the dark stars ( a lot) and just lay down and stare at them its a like a meteor shower in your room... really amazing stuff.

but if you look to hard for visuals chances are your not going to get them. there was a method i just recently saw in a post were you grind up your shrooms in a powder mix it in a glass of pure lime or lemon juice and slam it... its supposed to be really intense, try that out?

good luck

--------------------
If I'm free, it's because I'm always running.
Jimi Hendrix

OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

Re: Hallucination help with shrooms and lsd? [Re: EllisDSox]
    #9043274 - 10/07/08 04:18 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Edited by Angel_Above (12/22/11 10:21 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate