Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineblah818
Stranger

my rolls had somethin funny in them maybe pma
    #9040445 - 10/07/08 01:56 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

so was suppose to roll wit the ex girlie saturday but somethin didnt seem right and i usually have a good judgment/instinct about things so i put 1 crushed one into a rollin paper and ate it friday by myself it did absolutly NOTHIN somenthin still didnt seem right about them tho so i told her next day we werent doin them and we got into a arrgument about somethin so i had three crushed in a baggie i needed to get rid of these things were very very fragile and tasted like complet shit realy realy nasty tastin so i put the three crushed ones into a rollin paper droped it by myself hour and a half later nothin.. so i decide to plug one cuz ive never tried it and was tryin to see if i could get somethin outta these so i plug a full one and bam 20 mins later on the bed listenin to music could not move at all very hard for me to move feelin good rubbin against the sheets but another thing was i was trippin pretty wierdly things had a outline and it was just wierd and another thing is i was clenthing my jaw like crazy my teeth still hurt so after about hour and a half i try and convince myself to get up takes me a half hour just to get from bed to computer chair then after a while sittin i go to take a shower things get pretty intense and begin dryheaving a couple time.. so i get out of shower and go back to room and sit down and my heart starts to beat crazy fast.. i didnt think i was breathin heavy but when i looked at my stomache it looked like i was another thing was my muscles where tensing up and i didnt even know they where was havin cramps in my calf like the one you wake up in the middle of the night of and couldnt even barly feel it so after my heart rate starts to scare me i lay down it gets real hard so i lay on my right side off my heart and just keep my breathing steady i managed to get my heart rate back down but i was feeling effects of the pill for well over 12 hours.. then monday yesterday i got my mecke regament in the mail and i test the pills and didnt change colors at all so whats every one think? i already flushed them away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSirSmokesAlot
Business First
 User Gallery

Loc: Kentucky
Re: my rolls had somethin funny in them maybe pma [Re: blah818]
    #9040459 - 10/07/08 02:01 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Hmm, i would not have flushed them. Funny that they were not active orally but rectally. Should have tried snorting just a little. But i have no idea what they could be. But why did you flush them. Jeez coulda at least sold them someone or something.

--------------------
Skellyton
The Comprehensive Truth
Ignore all things posted above. Any thing I said, or said that I did is a complete and total lie.

Offlineblah818
Stranger

Re: my rolls had somethin funny in them maybe pma [Re: SirSmokesAlot]
    #9040481 - 10/07/08 02:09 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

SirSmokesAlot said:
Hmm, i would not have flushed them. Funny that they were not active orally but rectally. Should have tried snorting just a little. But i have no idea what they could be. But why did you flush them. Jeez coulda at least sold them someone or something.

there was no chance of snorting. these things were so gross they made my tounge burn when i tasted i didnt want to sell them to any one and have them get seriously fucked up because i dunno if the ONE activated the others? or if it was just one that fucked me like that... made my ass burn all night... never again.. lol first and last time somethins touchin my ass that doesnt absolutly need to...

OfflineSirSmokesAlot
Business First
 User Gallery

#9040494 - 10/07/08 02:15 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Aight that was funny man. Didn't realize that they produced a burning sensation. I don't man, that's plain weird. Don't get X from that source. And check pill identifier before you pop something.

--------------------
Skellyton
The Comprehensive Truth
Ignore all things posted above. Any thing I said, or said that I did is a complete and total lie.

Offlineblah818
Stranger

#9040509 - 10/07/08 02:23 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

yea i just got my mecke regament yesterday so testing pills from now on thats 120$ down the drain bought 12 sold 1 ate 5 flushed 6 =/

OfflineSirSmokesAlot
Business First
 User Gallery

#9040516 - 10/07/08 02:27 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Lol. Make sure you get MDxx from now on. Or at least some fun active RC. I means i dont' care if my rolls are dirty, as long as they are dirty with something fun. Heroin, meth, RC's, MDxx, anything like that is cool with me.

One time i could have sworn i got some kinda LSD or something in my X. Dude said they were candyflipped rolls. I had no idea what he was talking about, but it was a nice trippy roll. Too bad, the roll wore off way before the trip did. But yeah. It was cool.

--------------------
Skellyton
The Comprehensive Truth

OfflineTheBandit
Infidel
Male

#9040583 - 10/07/08 03:21 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

SirSmokesAlot said:
Lol. Make sure you get MDxx from now on. Or at least some fun active RC. I means i dont' care if my rolls are dirty, as long as they are dirty with something fun. Heroin, meth, RC's, MDxx, anything like that is cool with me.

One time i could have sworn i got some kinda LSD or something in my X. Dude said they were candyflipped rolls. I had no idea what he was talking about, but it was a nice trippy roll. Too bad, the roll wore off way before the trip did. But yeah. It was cool.

not to burst your bubble or anything but theres no such thing as xtc sold as heroin.
and the "candyflipped rolls" were probably MDA.

--------------------

[quote]RogerRabbit said:
Ah, that explains it.  Typical know-it-all noob.  We get a few thousand just like you register here every year.  They try a few grows, fail miserably and then after a few months or one bad trip, go back to sniffing glue, never to be seen again.

We have a basic pf tek that's idiot proof enough for noobs to get fucked up with their friends. 

Mycologists on the other hand grow for the love of growing.  They want to experiment with various species, substrates, and fruiting environments. They'll move on to isolate strains, attempt hybridization, and in general treat cultivation as an artform, rather than a chore that must be performed as a means to an end.  They'll work twice as hard for a ten percent gain, just for the love of perfection.  These are the ones who will isolate strains, not the dumb fucks who treat mushrooms as a drug, or even worse, a pathogen, as if mushrooms cause disease.
RR [/quote]

OfflineTheBandit
Infidel
Male

Re: my rolls had somethin funny in them maybe pma [Re: TheBandit]
    #9040584 - 10/07/08 03:22 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

TheBandit said:
Quote:

SirSmokesAlot said:

not to burst your bubble or anything but theres no such thing as heroin in xtc.

--------------------

[quote]RogerRabbit said:
Ah, that explains it.  Typical know-it-all noob.  We get a few thousand just like you register here every year.  They try a few grows, fail miserably and then after a few months or one bad trip, go back to sniffing glue, never to be seen again.

We have a basic pf tek that's idiot proof enough for noobs to get fucked up with their friends. 

Mycologists on the other hand grow for the love of growing.  They want to experiment with various species, substrates, and fruiting environments. They'll move on to isolate strains, attempt hybridization, and in general treat cultivation as an artform, rather than a chore that must be performed as a means to an end.  They'll work twice as hard for a ten percent gain, just for the love of perfection.  These are the ones who will isolate strains, not the dumb fucks who treat mushrooms as a drug, or even worse, a pathogen, as if mushrooms cause disease.
RR [/quote]

Offlineblah818
Stranger

#9040587 - 10/07/08 03:24 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

SirSmokesAlot said:

thats actually what it kinda felt like and thats what happened also

Offlineblah818
Stranger

Re: my rolls had somethin funny in them maybe pma [Re: TheBandit]
    #9040588 - 10/07/08 03:26 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

TheBandit said:
Quote:

TheBandit said:
Quote:

SirSmokesAlot said:

not to burst your bubble or anything but theres no such thing as heroin in xtc.

i thought mda too the next day after lookin at some stuff on erowid but then i test and no color change could there be something wrong wit the test stuff?

OfflineSirSmokesAlot
Business First
 User Gallery

#9040592 - 10/07/08 03:28 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Nah bra those tests are pretty damn reliable. As for LSD, i doubt your rolls had them. Cause LSD is active orally.

--------------------
Skellyton
The Comprehensive Truth

OfflineCakes
some guy
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Arizonee
    #9040610 - 10/07/08 03:42 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

LSD is active regardless of how you take it.

--------------------

OfflineSirSmokesAlot
Business First
 User Gallery

Re: my rolls had somethin funny in them maybe pma [Re: Cakes]
    #9040616 - 10/07/08 03:45 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Yes cakes it is. I was just saying he would have tripped when he swallowed the pills as well as when he administered them rectally. However what do we know about injecting LSD? That would be insane.

--------------------
Skellyton
The Comprehensive Truth

OfflineCakes
some guy
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Arizonee
    #9040619 - 10/07/08 03:49 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Ahh my bad -- should have actually read the first post, lol.  Pretty sure LSD has indeed been injected.  In fact:

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=32258

--------------------

OfflineSirSmokesAlot
Business First
 User Gallery

Re: my rolls had somethin funny in them maybe pma [Re: Cakes]
    #9040628 - 10/07/08 03:54 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

That's crazy.

--------------------
Skellyton
The Comprehensive Truth

OfflineInnoculus
 User Gallery

Loc: 0.0.0.1
    #9040841 - 10/07/08 06:43 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Okay dude, I'm gonna say right now:  ALL I see you posting on here about is fucking x pills.  It's really rather stale.  Street pills suck.  They have random shit in them.  That's the game you play. Anyone here will tell you, and probably already has, that that's how it goes.

I've had pills with weird shit in them too.  Know what I did?  Thought twice next time I took some random pills.

Don't mean to be a complete dick but I hear you talking about rolls a LOT on this board.

Offlinebriant230
Male User Gallery

Re: my rolls had somethin funny in them maybe pma [Re: Innoculus]
    #9040906 - 10/07/08 07:20 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

who cares if he talks about street pills if you find it stale don't read it simple as that.

Offlineshroomie_glen
RedHotPussyLiquor
Male User Gallery

Loc: Narf Carolina Flag
Re: my rolls had somethin funny in them maybe pma [Re: briant230]
    #9040943 - 10/07/08 07:44 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Pressies are so depressing.... in many ways.

I'm a criminal,
You GODDAMNED right.

I light a candle and place it upon the mantle,
Grab a knife by the blade and stab you with the fucking HANDLE.

that quote makes me think of dirty depressing pressies for some reason.

--------------------

No. No, man. Shit, no man.  I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' somethin' like that man.

OfflineInnoculus
 User Gallery

Loc: 0.0.0.1
Re: my rolls had somethin funny in them maybe pma [Re: briant230]
    #9041415 - 10/07/08 10:10 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Well... since it's a public forum I also decided to give my opinion and what I consider to be advice.  The risks involved in taking street ecstasy outweigh the benefits, for me, at this point in my life.  Having seen that, I don't think it's horribly rude to pass the idea around.

Offlineblah818
Stranger

#9041960 - 10/07/08 12:06 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

SirSmokesAlot said:
Nah bra those tests are pretty damn reliable. As for LSD, i doubt your rolls had them. Cause LSD is active orally.

probably not.. but just a thought that maybe it was acid and didnt work in the crushed ones for some reason?

Offlineblah818
Stranger

Re: my rolls had somethin funny in them maybe pma [Re: Innoculus]
    #9041986 - 10/07/08 12:09 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Innoculus said:
Okay dude, I'm gonna say right now:  ALL I see you posting on here about is fucking x pills.  It's really rather stale.  Street pills suck.  They have random shit in them.  That's the game you play. Anyone here will tell you, and probably already has, that that's how it goes.

I've had pills with weird shit in them too.  Know what I did?  Thought twice next time I took some random pills.

Don't mean to be a complete dick but I hear you talking about rolls a LOT on this board.

yea.. all the posts i've posted have been about about these rolls i took and was wonderin if some one could maybe tell me a lil somethin b4 i took'm just no one likes to post in my threads =P my bad im just curious i actually got them from the same guy i have gotten them from numerous times but i think he said he was goin threw a diff connect i haden't rolled in a while so didnt really care

OfflineSirSmokesAlot
Business First
 User Gallery

#9043100 - 10/07/08 03:51 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Dude chilll. X is awesome, it's worth going thru the random crap to get a good roll. Anyways check pilllidentifier for your pills. It has most common rolls if you just search.

--------------------
Skellyton
The Comprehensive Truth

OfflineDoctortrip
The Doctor of Fun
Male

#9044010 - 10/07/08 06:27 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

call me an old crazy man, but dude you stuck something up your but? Is that really fun? Give me shrooms or acid anyday.

--------------------

Making your journey a little more fun~

http://doctortrip.com

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom