Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Santa Cruz, CA
Re: My pot plants are getting rained on, should i pull them now? [Re: impgl]
    #9035354 - 10/06/08 12:26 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Wish i would of got them under something in time.  But on the brighter side i am tired of hiking 2 miles out into the forest for these little women. 

TheKwaz:  I heard from an old timer that taught me to grow, GA is one of the best states to grow in, aside from California.  I heard the red dirt is very rich in nutrients and easy to grow in.  Also you guys are on about the same longitude as CA.  Or is it latitude, anyways i think you know what i mean.

Don't let the law get you down man.  I had to hike 2 miles each way to take care of my babies. It is all about motivation and commitment.  If you are just in it for the money your vision will be clouded in the long run, just be happy with what you are doing when you are doing it.

--------------------
----------------
"With an abundance of Cyanescens... i would never touch another Cubensis again."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinethekwazz
Calm.Collected.German
Male User Gallery

Loc: City of murder, GA
Re: My pot plants are getting rained on, should i pull them now? [Re: pscyanescens]
    #9036670 - 10/06/08 10:58 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I definitely want to do it for my own enjoyment. I would never sell. So the best thing for me to do is grow away from home huh?

--------------------

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go on an overnight drunk, and in 10 days I'm going to set out to find the shark that ate my friend and destroy it. Anyone who wants to tag along is more than welcome.

Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

Re: My pot plants are getting rained on, should i pull them now? [Re: thekwazz]
    #9036911 - 10/06/08 11:52 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Well if your worried about the law and don't want to do it at home, then the safest way is to put in the extra effort and find a spot away from home, somewhere you can park your car that won't be noticeable from the road. That is if you can't just hike from your house.  Just be sure not to leave trails.  Use rocks and river beds, deer trails, human paths, and such to keep your patch hidden from unwanted people stumbling where they shouldn't.  I was much much more worried about getting ripped off then getting caught by the law.

--------------------
----------------
"With an abundance of Cyanescens... i would never touch another Cubensis again."

Offlinethekwazz
Calm.Collected.German
Male User Gallery

Loc: City of murder, GA
Re: My pot plants are getting rained on, should i pull them now? [Re: pscyanescens]
    #9036940 - 10/06/08 11:59 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I hear you. I know some great places I could go not to far from our property. I live on 30 something acres but they use helicopters to look for crops around here. It's pretty risky.

--------------------

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go on an overnight drunk, and in 10 days I'm going to set out to find the shark that ate my friend and destroy it. Anyone who wants to tag along is more than welcome.

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: over there
Re: My pot plants are getting rained on, should i pull them now? [Re: thekwazz]
    #9036961 - 10/06/08 12:06 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

If you live on 30 acres and want to grow some plants just build a mini green house for cheap

Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

Re: My pot plants are getting rained on, should i pull them now? [Re: Rebirtha]
    #9037016 - 10/06/08 12:18 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Green houses are the way to go!  Everyone i know doing really good out there has a green house.  I am quite jealous actually. Good way to combat the rainy season as well!

--------------------
----------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies