Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleUnholyChild666
I'M GOD
Male
Loc: Flag
Re: how much do you pay for mushrooms? [Re: RandomHero]
    #9035615 - 10/06/08 02:26 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

RandomHero said:
If only mushrooms didn't make you gay

so that's what did it to me :mushroom2:

--------------------

"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesmokdatkush
Hunter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cope-land
Re: how much do you pay for mushrooms? [Re: pscyanescens]
    #9036234 - 10/06/08 08:54 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

pscyanescens said:
Quote:

smokdatkush said:
but mushrooms grow everywhere wild there is no exuse to not even try n hunt.  :rofl2:

Well unless you are talking about cubensis... I have been told that we have been yet to find cyanescens or most carmel cap wood loving psilocybes in the 'wild' in any sort of abundance.  I heard this is because they are usually found near or around humans.  It is thought to believe that we are the only reason that a lot of these species are still in existence.  Because of the want and need for this specific mushroom to survive we play a major role.

If you ask any successful hunter of cyanescens or carmel cap wood lovers where they found their first patch, i bet 99% of them would say it was a public park, or campus, school, police station, or and area where there is a heavy flow of traffic (people wise).

If they found their first patch in the woods, i wouldn't be suprised if they stumbled on to a patch that was planted by someone else.

So you are right about looking for shrooms instead of buying them, i haven't paid for shrooms in years, so long as you are experienced and confident about what your doing. If not finding a good mentor is KEY.  But if you are looking for psilocybes and your not in a cow pasture, then you shouldn't be in the 'wild' you should be in a area where kids or college students hang out or public parks.  If your looking for edibles then its off to the 'wild'. Just my opinion.

:strokebeard:

wow none of that has  anything to do with gettin off your ass and hunting for mushrooms instead of paying crazy ass prices for fungi man. you explains how cyans grow amoung ppl. so wouldnt it be easier to hunt for em, that means no night time pasture hunt with million of spiders, posinous snakes, ticks and etc.

But idk man i just cant see paying for mushrooms, i can go to almost any state during there fungi season and find fruits

:2cents:

--------------------

Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Santa Cruz, CA
Re: how much do you pay for mushrooms? [Re: smokdatkush]
    #9036988 - 10/06/08 12:12 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

smokdatkush said:
but mushrooms grow everywhere wild there is no exuse to not even try n hunt.  :rofl2:

wow none of that has  anything to do with gettin off your ass and hunting for mushrooms instead of paying crazy ass prices for fungi man. you explains how cyans grow amoung ppl. so wouldnt it be easier to hunt for em, that means no night time pasture hunt with million of spiders, posinous snakes, ticks and etc.

But idk man i just cant see paying for mushrooms, i can go to almost any state during there fungi season and find fruits

I was talking about looking for psychedelincs in the wild and how it is pretty pointless.

And i know that you can't see yourself paying for mushrooms.  You are probably one of the gifted few that are confident about picking.  But if I ask 49/50 of my friends, I only know one that is confident with picking mushrooms from the ground and then eating them. Maybe it is just where i live i don't know.

I mean really it just seems like you are just bragging here. It's not just as easy as 'go out into the wild and find some psychedelic mushrooms to get high!'  It takes a lot of knowledge, experience and confidence. I was just trying to give a little insight so he doesn't go wandering around the forest aimlessly, thinking this is going to be soooo easy because smokdatkush said so! Then eat some galarinas and die.

Did you ever consider the amount of money that would be lost if you were looking for mushrooms all day instead of being at work or doing something more productive with your time? And this is where the mentor comes in.  I was shown all my spots by someone else and then we hunted for newly developing spots near by. I mean i love hunting, and i would never discourage it in any way.  But not all people like hunting, i am pretty sure most people are just looking to get high. I think a lot of people that are less experienced would much rather just buy them.

--------------------
----------------
"With an abundance of Cyanescens... i would never touch another Cubensis again."

Edited by pscyanescens (10/06/08 12:15 PM)

Offlineray40cal
omnitrippint
Male User Gallery

Loc: midwest side
    #9037060 - 10/06/08 12:30 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I think i spent.... Nothing on my last 2 ounces. Unless you count the water and light.

--------------------

Invisiblenorml840
sex toy guru
Male User Gallery

Loc: lost
Re: how much do you pay for mushrooms? [Re: justAdream]
    #9037086 - 10/06/08 12:37 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

free

Invisiblekoraks
Re: how much do you pay for mushrooms? [Re: ThirdEyeOpening]
    #9037560 - 10/06/08 02:17 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

ThirdEyeOpening said:
Ive never paid for shrooms.

EVER.

:thumbup:

OfflineBoots
Disenchanted
Male

Loc: Northwood, Ohio, U.S.A.
    #9037960 - 10/06/08 03:51 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

$30 - $35 an eighth

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract