Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | Next >
Offlinelifeiswhatyoumake
pump ur peen
Male User Gallery

Re: Shroomery Originals [Re: TheStallionMang] * 1
    #27465596 - 09/12/21 01:26 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

TheStallionMang said:
I'm a little behind on checking shit out but I thought this was awesome!

:grin:  I'm glad to hear it, Stallion!  :rockon:  :nyan:
I checked out some of your tracks in the other thread you posted them in recently, always a pleasurable time.

Here's a new trance track I dropped called "Something Underground":

--------------------
:goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat:  I dropped a cheesy pop dance track "Be With Me, Baby": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wezFSNS7JDI :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OnlineCory Duchesne
tabernacle
Male User Gallery

Loc: Nova Scotia
Re: Shroomery Originals [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake] * 1
    #27467371 - 09/13/21 08:52 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

(4) The six passions
"Every now and then the Master went into samadhi and the devotees gazed at him intently. Dr. Dukari touched the Master's eyeballs with his finger to test the genuineness of his samadhi.  This disgusted the devotees."
pg. 1019, Go Ramakrishna, Keshab at Dakshineswar

--------------------
C.G. Jung: "Please remember, it is what you are that heals, not what you know."

"I shall not commit the fashionable stupidity of regarding everything I cannot explain as a fraud." - Carl Jung

Krishna, as his friends called him, freely admitted his compulsive lying. He blamed it on simple fear of having his deceptions detected." NOTES OF A FRINGE-WATCHER MARTIN GARDNER on J Krishnamurti

"All your questions are born out of the answers you already have. Any answer anybody gives should put an end to your questions. But it does not." [UG-K]

Edited by Cory Duchesne (09/13/21 08:53 PM)

Offlinelifeiswhatyoumake
pump ur peen
Male User Gallery

Re: Shroomery Originals [Re: Cory Duchesne] * 1
    #27507753 - 10/17/21 10:20 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Your production quality is getting better, Cory! 

:headbang:
My latest track is dubstep.  It's my second time going for a pure dubstep track.  I think it turned out nicely!  It's called "Pet the Cat."  :headbang3:  :bananadance:  :awedancexmas:  :hamsterdance:  :mushdance:  :lockdance:

--------------------
:goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat:  I dropped a cheesy pop dance track "Be With Me, Baby": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wezFSNS7JDI :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat:

OnlineCory Duchesne
tabernacle
Male User Gallery

#27509591 - 10/18/21 09:41 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

lifeiswhatyoumake said:
Your production quality is getting better, Cory! 

Thank you.  You might have a healthy malicious laugh when you know what microphone I use... It's a $20 HD microsoft videocam.  It's like singing into the toilet brush. It's the toilet brush of mics. However, it takes great skill to make something sound half decent with such a shitty mic! 

One of the latest tunes:

--------------------

"I shall not commit the fashionable stupidity of regarding everything I cannot explain as a fraud." - Carl Jung

Krishna, as his friends called him, freely admitted his compulsive lying. He blamed it on simple fear of having his deceptions detected." NOTES OF A FRINGE-WATCHER MARTIN GARDNER on J Krishnamurti

"All your questions are born out of the answers you already have. Any answer anybody gives should put an end to your questions. But it does not." [UG-K]

InvisibleTheStallionMang
Do U know who yur fuckin with?
Male

Loc: Flag
    #27509886 - 10/19/21 08:03 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Hey Corey, I dig the overblown brown sound of your mic
If you're interested in a cheap upgrade look at wish.com.  I found a Shure sm57 for $13 + shipping earlier this year.  It's a well known instrument mic that can also be used for vocals. I know someone that tested it against the original and electronically it was exactly the same, except it feels a lot lighter so I wouldn't trust it to survive being dropped

The sm58 is better for vocals if you'd be interested in that

OnlineCory Duchesne
tabernacle
Male User Gallery

#27510464 - 10/19/21 05:12 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

I shouldn't be saying the mic is shitty. I wouldn't post the music if I didn't enjoy the sound. I'm not sure what causes it to sound that way because it's mixed through ableton, adobe. Guitar is Korean Emperador, neither cheap nor expensive, nothing bad to say about the guitar.  Also I have no reason to say there's anything wrong with the mic, other than a youtube commentor saying the mic sounded bad. First time I used the mic I felt the same way, I didn't like how it sounded.

--------------------

InvisibleTheStallionMang
Male

#27510538 - 10/19/21 06:39 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

I have no idea about what kind of mic you've got, but I know one of my favorite bands uses mics or effects that sound like that sometimes (especially back in the early days) so I wouldn't call it shitty either.  It just has it's own quality

It's not a sound that's for everyone but the coolest stuff never is :thumbup:

OnlineCory Duchesne
tabernacle
Male User Gallery

#27511294 - 10/20/21 11:39 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

me saying something is shitty is a cover for me coping with not having everything exactly the way people want.  The other mic I had stopped working due to a motherboard upgrade, the condensor mic no longer works with the motherboard and I ran out of $.  Some days one has to eat kraft dinner. One can fight against chance and chaos, or find a way to include it. I have to cope with the economic limitations.  Latest tune with a sound that is fuzzier than anything I thought I would record:

--------------------

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
i am the liquor

Re: Shroomery Originals [Re: Cory Duchesne] * 2
    #27552885 - 11/21/21 07:38 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

a friend (on guitar) and i (on drums) were writing this yesterday. here is the progress thus far

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gjYUuNKVkDTlpXYo8pWdw4XndAkqp0Ix/view?usp=drivesdk

i also uploaded to this website if the Google drive link isnt working

https://voca.ro/1gA8Aa57PGQ4

--------------------
🐴:poop:
hpoo or die

Edited by split_by_nine (11/21/21 07:45 PM)

Offlinelifeiswhatyoumake
pump ur peen
Male User Gallery

Re: Shroomery Originals [Re: split_by_nine] * 1
    #27553984 - 11/22/21 05:39 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Sounds pretty good so far!
The guitars seem too quiet when the drums are in.

--------------------

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
i am the liquor

#27554071 - 11/22/21 06:31 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

thanks!

--------------------
🐴:poop:
hpoo or die

Offlinelifeiswhatyoumake
pump ur peen
Male User Gallery

Re: Shroomery Originals [Re: split_by_nine] * 1
    #27554266 - 11/22/21 10:05 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

I just dropped my new track "Every Day"  :rockon::nyan:
I make a reference to "magic mushrooms" in this one. :mushroom2:

:feelingfunky:

--------------------

Edited by lifeiswhatyoumake (11/25/21 09:54 AM)

OnlineCory Duchesne
tabernacle
Male User Gallery

#27557867 - 11/25/21 06:42 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Well done amigos, here appears some more good _____ .

--------------------

Offlinelifeiswhatyoumake
pump ur peen
Male User Gallery

#27610867 - 01/07/22 07:13 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

I just dropped a new trance track called "Sunshine Fairytale."  This one is piano-focused for the most part, but other instruments play from time to time.  I hope you enjoy!

:sunny:  :discodance:  :mushdance:  :raveface:

--------------------

InvisiblePsicomb
shroom or die
Male User Gallery

Loc: the womb
    #27613290 - 01/09/22 06:26 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Hi everyone :wave:

Been starting to get into creating loops and little bits of music.  Picked up music a few years ago; a bit of a late bloomer.

This is an idea from earlier today just fuckin around on my keyboard and poly d.  I use DAWs sometimes but I definitely prefer to be computer free.  I try and make at least one 8 bar loop a day that I feel satisfied with for practice 

--------------------

When we constantly pull things apart trying to see how it works, we may end up with only an understanding of how to destroy something
- nick sand

Edited by Psicomb (01/09/22 06:42 PM)

InvisiblePsicomb
shroom or die
Male User Gallery

Re: Shroomery Originals [Re: Psicomb] * 1
    #27613293 - 01/09/22 06:27 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

(because I can only post one mp3 at a time)

--------------------

When we constantly pull things apart trying to see how it works, we may end up with only an understanding of how to destroy something
- nick sand

InvisiblePsicomb
shroom or die
Male User Gallery

Re: Shroomery Originals [Re: Psicomb] * 2
    #27613301 - 01/09/22 06:32 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Last one, promise.  Used a DAW. another unfinished idea that hasn't been touched up

Thx for listening  :musicnote:

All yall are killing it.  I really love being a part of a creative, fun, and supportive online community. 

--------------------

- nick sand

Edited by Psicomb (01/09/22 06:41 PM)

OnlineCory Duchesne
tabernacle
Male User Gallery

#27627491 - 01/21/22 05:55 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks so much for the music, here is one with Om:

--------------------

InvisiblePsicomb
shroom or die
Male User Gallery

#27637631 - 01/29/22 03:14 PM (2 years, 1 month ago)

Hell yeah, Cory!  Pretty wild stuff, I like it dude.  I really enjoy the placement of those crashing sounds.

Been stuck inside because of the noreaster, this was the result.  Hope yall like it :stoned:

--------------------

- nick sand

InvisibleTheStallionMang
Male

#27640211 - 01/31/22 09:40 PM (2 years, 1 month ago)

Here's a couple live tunes my old band recorded
That's me singing lead and on the guitar
The second one is an original of mine and earned us a loyal following of lesbians

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | Next >

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals