Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineDankNugs
Stranger
Male

Back to the RC scene
    #9021876 - 10/03/08 01:24 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Hi there, I've been a long time member here but I rarely ever post much, although I read a lot.

I am just recently trying to get back into the RC scene and ordering chemicals online to test. I have not been around for about 2 years and I was wondering if there were any credible sources still around?

I'm not asking for specific ones (although that would be nice :grin:) I just want to know if it's worth searching for sources again, especially now that undrug is gone.

Thanks

(not sure if this would be better in the Psychedelic Experience forum)

Edited by DankNugs (10/03/08 01:26 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCepheus
Balance
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the space between reality...
Re: Back to the RC scene [Re: DankNugs]
    #9021885 - 10/03/08 01:27 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Research droogz are illegal.

--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Edited by Cepheus (10/03/08 04:28 AM)

OfflineDankNugs
Stranger
Male

Re: Back to the RC scene [Re: Cepheus]
    #9021895 - 10/03/08 01:31 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Ahhhhhhhh, now that is handy indeed. How would I go about registering? Is there a way to contact the admin? Any more info is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Offlineduster
psychadelicgardener
Male User Gallery

Loc: ARIZONA,TRANSLVANIAA,ETC....
    #9021968 - 10/03/08 01:56 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I suggest keeping the site between personal friends cepheus. You should delete your post >:O

--------------------
"Life is created out of the seeking of knowledge."

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: Back to the RC scene [Re: duster]
    #9021969 - 10/03/08 01:57 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

i agree.  who wants RCs anyway?

OfflineDankNugs
Stranger
Male

#9022010 - 10/03/08 02:13 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Well I have to agree to that I guess, even though you do need to know the source to search.

Does anyone have some karma for an invite? I know I don't have many posts but I have been a long time reader and grower (member since 06). Other than that I got nothin...

Thanks

OfflineCepheus
Balance
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the space between reality...
    #9022261 - 10/03/08 04:27 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

If the op knows about undrug, then I think its reasonable that he should know about the newer one. That site is useless to anyone that doesn't have sources anyways.

Goddamn secret societies :crankey:.

Besides, I've got a plan (and resources) for something better, just need to get down to coding it.

--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

OfflineDankNugs
Stranger
Male

Re: Back to the RC scene [Re: Cepheus]
    #9023211 - 10/03/08 11:17 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Anyone with karma that could get me an invite, as I said all I have is the lenght of my membership, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Offlineisaacein
exp(ix) = cosx + isinx

Re: Back to the RC scene [Re: HB]
    #9023228 - 10/03/08 11:20 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

HB said:
i agree.  who wants RCs anyway?

Some are quite good, no less fun and no more dangerous than mushrooms - 2C-I, 2C-E, etc...

OP - undrug is dead but there is undrugged.org.
There are sources.

--------------------
Formula: 0

OfflineJustice_Fish
Fustice_Jish
Male

Loc: CebèuQ
Re: Back to the RC scene [Re: isaacein]
    #9023449 - 10/03/08 12:30 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Does anyone have any source to confirm that 2C-x are as safe as mushrooms?

I'd like to know what really happens when you ingest this drug
I might buy some soon :chillin:

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: Back to the RC scene [Re: Justice_Fish]
    #9023462 - 10/03/08 12:33 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

there is no sources that say 2c-x are as safe as mushrooms.

some people believe 2c-i may not be a good choice of drug.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

OfflineJustice_Fish
Fustice_Jish
Male

Loc: CebèuQ
Re: Back to the RC scene [Re: truekimbo2]
    #9023551 - 10/03/08 01:00 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Erowid said:
Unfortunately, as of June 2004, the simple answer is that there have not been any published toxicological studies looking at 2C-I. One assumes that it is similar to 2C-B in its toxicity profile, but that is not a safe assumption, just a common one. 2C-B has not been found to cause the type of serotonin-neuron damage that MDMA does at high doses and it seems to cause smaller increases in heart rate and blood pressure at common recreational doses (10-30mg) than MDMA does at 80-150mg. Although it is likely that 2C-I has similar pharmacology and physical effects based on its similarity of structure and similarity in experiential effects, it is not reasonable to base medical assumptions on the research and data about 2C-B at this time.

I think the best single-document summary is from the EMCDDA:

http://erowid.org/chemicals/2ci/2ci_info1.shtml

As far as combining with MDMA goes, the health issues are likely to be the same as those with MDMA alone at higher doses with an additional increased psychedelic risk profile (increased risk of 'bad trip'-type psychological problems).

So, that means that the guess is that 2C-I+MDMA would pose increased risk of stimulant health issues like racing heart, blood pressure raised for a long period, serotonin syndrome, nausea, vomiting, etc. It is unclear whether there would be an actual, real-world increase in problems because it is possible people would take less MDMA when they combine it with the 2C-I and thus 'balance' the issues a bit. Very hard to say.

And we'd expect a somewhat higher portion of people who use 2C-I instead of just MDMA to have acute anxiety responses, panic attacks, etc. But, again, who knows. We've gotten a few unsubstantiated reports of people seeking medical help from lingering PTSD after higher dose 2C-I experiences, but at this point I wouldn't stress that too much more than just to say that tripping can be very strange and disorienting, and seems clearly to trigger serious mental health problems in a small portion of people who use psychedelics.

Source

I think it depends on the person

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#9023679 - 10/03/08 01:27 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I unknowingly took an [unspecified] RC in the form of an "ecstacy pill" on my last mushroom trip ...

My friend and I went to Leo Carrillo State Beach (near Malibu) and set up our tent in a nice camping spot ... we went to sleep at midnight to catch a few zzz's, awoke at 3am to make mushie tea and consumed it within minutes.

We walked to the beach to hang out while the trip came on ... and it was really awesome, so peaceful at 4am just chilling on the beach ...

... when these three guys came out of nowhere, acting extremely goofy.  They kinda looked gangster, one was wearing a skeleton hoodie that zips up over your head and looks like a fucked up skeleton face ... super sketch.  All three of them just looked like your everyday thugs.

My friend started tripping out hard on the mushies and losing contact with reality, but I was still aware of what was going on though I could no longer could enjoy the feelings coming up over me, because these guys were sketching me out.  I didn't want them around, and there was no way to tell them to leave, obviously.

So they start saying that they're rolling balls.  I don't believe it for a second, because I know when people are rolling.  They looked like they were straight tweaked out and tripping ... maybe meth and acid or something ...

They offer my friend and I some free pills, and my friend being stupid jumps on the idea and takes one of their pills ...

They give me one, too, and just so I wouldn't be sketch to them I was basically "forced" to take  it in front of them.  Then they gave me an extra half and made me take that, too.

As the "roll" started hitting, I felt violent waves of nausea, overbearing brightness from the world as the sun came up, extreme confusion and discomfort about the whole situation and what I just took ...

It felt a lot like acid (and NOTHING like E, as I figured) although there were NO waves of euphoria ... I basically was just holding on to my sanity and watching these horrible hallucinated animations in my head of a cartoon character eating some vile psychedelic substance over and over, and music sounded absolutely horrid.  It sounded UGLY, Shpongle sounded DISGUSTING ... for the first time in my life ...

All I could think of was how I'd been poisoned by some half-ass chemical and could no longer enjoy my shroom trip at all.  The whole day after got better as the shit wore off, but I was sure it was some sort of psychedelic amphetamine (not MDA, though) because of the stimulated effects I had for the next 12-24 hours.

Anyway ... that was basically my only RC experience, aside from low-dose Foxy Methoxy many years back.  I have no interest in these chems, and I know some enjoy them, but I prefer to stick to the known MDMA and similar, because of experiences like that one.  I once also got PMA in a pill ... that was another [horrible] experience altogether.

Meh ... anyway ... that's my story on RCs ...

Offlineisaacein
exp(ix) = cosx + isinx

#9023690 - 10/03/08 01:29 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Yes, I agree that there is no information about the safety of most RC's. I probably shouldn't have given the 2C's as examples. However some RC's are obviously just as safe as the most used psychedelics. Consider for example 4-AcO-DMT, which is metabolized to psilocybin, and hence has the same effects.

--------------------
Formula: 0

OfflineDankNugs
Stranger
Male

Re: Back to the RC scene [Re: isaacein]
    #9023777 - 10/03/08 01:51 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

isaacein said:
Yes, I agree that there is no information about the safety of most RC's. I probably shouldn't have given the 2C's as examples. However some RC's are obviously just as safe as the most used psychedelics. Consider for example 4-AcO-DMT, which is metabolized to psilocybin, and hence has the same effects.

Absolutely agreed. MDMA is actually proven neuro-toxic in high doses and I have had numerous experiences with most of the 2C's and a variety of tryptamines. A lot of higher dose trips as well. In my opinion a lot of RC's are just as safe as some currently consumed on lot and the street. There are a couple that aren't as safe of course  (2-CT-7 comes to mind) but 2-CB I believe to be perfectly safe even in high doses.

OfflineCakes
some guy
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Arizonee
    #9023808 - 10/03/08 01:58 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

There are a bunch of sources out there right now.  You just need to put some work into looking.  Good luck!

--------------------

OfflineDankNugs
Stranger
Male

Re: Back to the RC scene [Re: Cakes]
    #9026902 - 10/04/08 01:39 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Yea I've been looking a little so far, all I've found is a source thats still around from when I was ordering last time. Quite surprising since they've been doing business into the US for years now.

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
    #9026993 - 10/04/08 02:09 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

The RCs are still out there and you can use www.undrugged.com Just look and you shall findddd :mariopeace:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies