Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Police: Mom agreed to buy drugs from boy, 13 [SERGEANT BLUFF, Iowa] * 1
    #9011823 - 10/01/08 02:21 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

link

A Sergeant Bluff woman says she's not guilty of agreeing to buy Adderall from her son's 13-year-old friend.

Woodbury County court officials said Jessica Lyn Kritzer, 34, is scheduled to go on trial Nov. 18 for a felony charge of using a person under age 18 in the drug trade and a misdemeanor charge of possession of prescription drugs.

She pleaded not guilty in court documents filed Monday in Sioux City.

Sergeant Bluff Police Chief David McFarland said the unusal charge stems from a Sept. 6 incident, when Kritzer allegedly agreed to buy Adderall, a powerful prescription drug, from her son's 13-year-old friend.

A 13-year-old boy stole Adderall from his mother, McFarland said, then asked his 14-year-old friend if he knew anyone who would buy them.

The prescription drug Adderall, which is listed as a schedule II drug in Iowa, is used to treat attention deficit/hyperactive disorder.

McFarland said the 14-year-old boy suggested his mother, who is not his legal gaurdian, as a possible buyer.

"He made the comment, 'Mom will buy 'em,' and he was right, mom would buy them," McFarland said.

Although Kritzer didn't pay any money for the pills, McFarland said she agreed to pay the 13-year-old $40 for them at a later time.

She had the pills when police arrested her, McFarland said, but hadn't taken any of them.

Kritzer is free on bond.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineChemy
Jesus is Lord
Loc: A Church
Re: Police: Mom agreed to buy drugs from boy, 13 [SERGEANT BLUFF, Iowa] [Re: Bridgeburner] * 1
    #9012067 - 10/01/08 04:43 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Adderall, a powerful prescription drug

Silly rabbit, powerful narcotics are for kids, not grown ups:lol:

How fitting that cops are making sure that powerful narcotics stay in the hands of children and out of the hands of a 34 year old:flowstone:

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
Re: Police: Mom agreed to buy drugs from boy, 13 [SERGEANT BLUFF, Iowa] [Re: Chemy] * 1
    #9012088 - 10/01/08 05:22 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I like how they don't mention is

ZOMG AN AMPHETAMINE!!!!  THE EPIDEMIC THAT IS SWEEPING OUR NATION!!! HIDE YOUR CHILDREN!!!

(oh wait our children are being prescribed them with none of the disastrous rates of problems advertised... lets just call it 'powerful')

InvisibleSuperD
Cacti junky
 User Gallery

Loc: The bridgesii bridge
Re: Police: Mom agreed to buy drugs from boy, 13 [SERGEANT BLUFF, Iowa] [Re: Chemy] * 1
    #9012089 - 10/01/08 05:22 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

LMFAO!  Save the children('s drugs)!

--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

Offlinepsycroptic
circle of manias
Male User Gallery

Re: Police: Mom agreed to buy drugs from boy, 13 [SERGEANT BLUFF, Iowa] [Re: SuperD] * 1
    #9012644 - 10/01/08 10:05 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Although Kritzer didn't pay any money for the pills, McFarland said she agreed to pay the 13-year-old $40 for them at a later time.

So the kid had to front them to her? What a lame-ass non-legal-guardian mother.

--------------------

||== all posts fictional ==||

OfflinePreyToGod
peace.pot.microdot.
Male

Loc: truckin,,,
Re: Police: Mom agreed to buy drugs from boy, 13 [SERGEANT BLUFF, Iowa] [Re: psycroptic] * 1
    #9012680 - 10/01/08 10:15 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

How the hell did they even follow this?  I guess the dealing kids mom could have called the cops on her after she made the kid talk.  Still, who holds a drug like that long enough for all that to go down without taking any?  I think she was either set-up or this who story is bullshit.

--------------------
"We live together, we act on, and react to, one another but always and in all circumstances we are by ourselves... By its very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude." Huxuly
the man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed

just because we all see the:greenshroom:
doesn't mean we all see the same
:mushroom2:

I pushed my fingers through the earth, returned this flower to the dirt. so it could live, I walked away now. But I know... Not a day goes by when I don't feel this burn. There's a point we pass from which we can't return. I've felt the cold rain of the coming storm
None but ourselves can free our minds.”

Offlineillusionn
The Quiet One
Male

Loc: The City of the Sewer
Re: Police: Mom agreed to buy drugs from boy, 13 [SERGEANT BLUFF, Iowa] [Re: PreyToGod] * 1
    #9014777 - 10/01/08 06:02 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I live close to these places...

Probably just some lady that couldn't find any meth so she had to buy some of her kid's friend's adderall. :syringe::rolleyes:

There are so many damn tweakers around here. This isn't shit compared to anything that happens around here involving meth-heads.

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Police: Mom agreed to buy drugs from boy, 13 [SERGEANT BLUFF, Iowa] [Re: Bridgeburner] * 1
    #9015507 - 10/01/08 08:24 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, how did they catch her?

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures