Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinezootroid
Stranger
bladder infection or UTI possibly.. I hope anyways lol (Male)
    #9009929 - 09/30/08 08:46 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I was looking on the net for info regarding these because I think I have either or.  At least I hope so.

Mine are
-stings when I pee
-frequent urgent bathroom stops
-constant pain area between base of penis and ass. (mainly the area the scrotum surrounds, the testicles don't hurt)

The last one I have doesn't seem to be on the websites I've looked at which scares me.

Right in the morning (because I haven't peed in a while) I can squeeze what almost looks like cum out of my dick. It's not sticky like cum either.

I wear white underwear so at the end of the day they are completely stained in that stuff.

I figure I've had this possibly 3 weeks almost now. It wasn't until a couple days ago where it became more than just stinging when I pee + the infection crap.

I go to get it checked out tomorrow after work which is good, but I'm still worried. =/ Anyone else ever have this and is male?

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTypicalTripper
CannabisCuddling Canuck

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canada
Re: bladder infection or UTI possibly.. I hope anyways lol (Male) [Re: zootroid]
    #9009981 - 09/30/08 08:55 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Go see a doctor , we're talking about your PENIS here , and it's not going well. 

Does the stuff that looks like cum smell anything , like..bad ? It could be pus , which means infection.  I think your symptoms match an STD or something , but I'm pretty sure it's something that can be cured.

Edited by TypicalTripper (09/30/08 08:56 PM)

Offlinezootroid
Stranger
Re: bladder infection or UTI possibly.. I hope anyways lol (Male) [Re: TypicalTripper]
    #9009998 - 09/30/08 08:58 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

It smells pretty bad.

OfflineTypicalTripper
CannabisCuddling Canuck

Folding@home Statistics
Re: bladder infection or UTI possibly.. I hope anyways lol (Male) [Re: zootroid]
    #9010027 - 09/30/08 09:06 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Then it is most likely pus , and the pain you are feeling in the region could be due to the stuff accumulating inside you.
Someone I knew had a pocket of pus grow in his coccyx, and he would feel lots of pain in the region.  He got to the hospital right in time for it to explode...inside him.
Moral of the story : When there's persisting pain and pus , go see a doctor , no matter how closely related to Rambo you might be!

I hope everything turns out the best for you and you get a speedy recovery !

Offlinezootroid
Stranger
Re: bladder infection or UTI possibly.. I hope anyways lol (Male) [Re: TypicalTripper]
    #9010073 - 09/30/08 09:17 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

pretty nasty sounding

I should be good. Was just worried when I didn't see anything about pus coming out.

Offlinezootroid
Stranger
    #9013796 - 10/01/08 04:54 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

So just got back from work and the doctors. She said it's possibly gonorrhea or chlamydia because of the discharge I'm getting... I really don't know anything about them, other than they gave me some antibiotics to take.

She said don't worry because we don't know for sure until my sample gets checked. In the mean time I gotta get checked for HIV, hep c and vd which won't happen until friday at the soonest.

Whatever it is, I just hope it's something I can get rid of.

OfflineTypicalTripper
CannabisCuddling Canuck

Folding@home Statistics
    #9014447 - 10/01/08 07:00 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah I'm pretty sure you can get rid of those two, hopefully nothing else turns up !

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being