Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinerizingfire
Mycoticus psychoticus
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: North-east USm'f'nA
Shroomotopia.com Classified to those members who are from here...
    #9008148 - 09/30/08 12:58 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Everything has been going great with the forum now for the last few months and I just want to thank all of our members that are also members here for joining. You have all helped make it what it is now, a great lil place to go. Thanks

www.shroomotopia.net

--------------------
aka NHMI

Edited by rizingfire (01/28/09 08:54 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinerizingfire
Mycoticus psychoticus
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: To all those who clicked on the Shroomotopia.com Classified and made log-ins.... [Re: rizingfire]
    #9028258 - 10/04/08 12:22 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks to all of you who stopped by. I will definitly will be getting some more ads around here because it was entirely worth it.

We want quality over quantity, so people can learn, study, etc without being insulted when a search feature isn't working well and there are 300 topics to look through and they figure it's easier just to ask...though we have a noob section for that so it doesn't make the board so unorganized like our last one that was a lot harder to navigate....plus I enjoy using SMF over PHP....cuz I know very lil about either and smf is way more user friendly.

We also give free prints to new members to help spread the love, we just ask that it be returned if you get a good grow that is printable and if you don't, it is no big deal... So please, be courteous, we haven't ever banned anyone in a year so we hope the new board will be just as great....course now we have just voted and decided that rudeness and mean-spirited criticism wont be tolerated, but I know everyone here is respectful, just basically a general announcement so no on can say they were never told.

--------------------
aka NHMI

Offlinerizingfire
Mycoticus psychoticus
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: To all those who clicked on the Shroomotopia.com Classified and made log-ins.... [Re: rizingfire]
    #9033136 - 10/05/08 03:57 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

The following people have to re-register, or may have to... I backed up the board and am learning how it works but it gave a corrupt file for today so it had to be restored to yesterday morning.

The following Screen names probably have to re-register:

Box Ninja
gardentoad
spoadashroom
joenado
redman322
poor boy
Gemni08

If you just registered yesterday or today try your login and just re-create it if it doesn't work, sorry for the inconv. If anyone is a SMF pro, please let me know if you are interested in helping me...

Also, the forum has moved so it can be accessed by :

www.shroomotopia.com
or
www.shroomotopia.org/forum/index.php
org by itself isn't re-directing for some reason...

--------------------
aka NHMI

Offlinerizingfire
Mycoticus psychoticus
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9069887 - 10/13/08 07:05 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Well, I just wanted to thank all of you who helped us get through the initial glitches and now the board is up to about 60 members and functioning great, so thanks. We want a place where noobs can learn without getting flamed by jerks, then they can come to a bigger board and interact without bothering anyone....So if you got a problem with a noob, send em our way cuz we are glad to help! Thanks everyone!

--------------------
aka NHMI

Offlinerizingfire
Mycoticus psychoticus
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9091243 - 10/17/08 11:16 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Thank you all for your help to restart this forum, we are giving away 10 more prints to the next 10 who post in the thread at http://shroomotopia.org/Forum/index.php/topic,128.0.html

thanks for the help....I will keep running these ads at this rate, it's far worth the price.

--------------------
aka NHMI

Offlinerizingfire
Mycoticus psychoticus
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9140774 - 10/27/08 07:38 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

So the board is up fine, hasn't crashed in a while since I put up a fake board to try all the new mods on 1st. We also have a chat up and running, though I haven't attached a button. You just use your shroomotopia login and goto
www.shroomotopia.org/Forum/chat/flashchat.php

I will be adding a button as soon as I learn how to alter the script without crashing it. Til then there is a link in the chat forum.

Thanks for all who helped and thank you Ythan for the opportunity for affordable advertising, I got another 14 day ad, cuz apparently the 24 day one ran out...

Thanks again!

Oh, we just added a VIP section too and it can be earned by posting or our top 10 posters each month.

--------------------
aka NHMI

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
    #9140985 - 10/27/08 09:06 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

congratulations. youre the only person to post in your thread. well besides me.

:kingtard:

--------------------

Offlinerizingfire
Mycoticus psychoticus
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: To all those who clicked on the Shroomotopia.com Classified and made log-ins.... [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #9176236 - 11/03/08 07:16 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

No, its ok, we have a lot of people here and like now, my forwards aren't working so i was posting to say the direct path to the board is
www.shroomotopia.org/Forum/index.php
the chat is at www.shroomotopia.org/Forum/chat/flashchat.php

make sure the F is capitalized in "Forum" or you will go to a subfolder with nothing in it. We will soon be on shroomotopia.net but the host is slow at the file transfer, though they know smf so the board wont crash ever again due to a bad mod. if you click the link it does it with a small f so you have to fix it

Edited by rizingfire (11/03/08 07:18 AM)

InvisibleAtheist
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: Shroomotopia.com Classified to those members who are from here... [Re: rizingfire]
    #9176427 - 11/03/08 08:33 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

why would people go there when they can come here instead?

OfflineKada
Asha'man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Buckeye Flag
Re: Shroomotopia.com Classified to those members who are from here... [Re: Atheist]
    #9176673 - 11/03/08 10:01 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

:kingtard:

--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.

Offlinerizingfire
Mycoticus psychoticus
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Shroomotopia.com Classified to those members who are from here... [Re: Kada]
    #9178735 - 11/03/08 05:25 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Because we take the noobs that drive you guys crazy with questions and anyone else you don't want. Most of us belong to at least one other forum..

So anyway the move is done and the new forum is up at
www.shroomotopia.net/forum

but you can get there by typing www.shroomotopia.org or www.shroomotopia.net , the .com forward is screwed up and not working at all. It was nice not to lose the whole board this time and it is nice that I am allowed to buy advertising here regularly when the board has issues....since we have many members that are also members here and on other forums.

--------------------
aka NHMI

Offlinerizingfire
Mycoticus psychoticus
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Shroomotopia.com Classified to those members who are from here... [Re: rizingfire]
    #9178760 - 11/03/08 05:29 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

...and it's a nice chill lil forum and the info is easy to find, no one gets flamed for minding their own business or even asking stupid questions....I was biased in the beginning but I enjoy spending my time there a lot since there have been an active group of posters...

--------------------
aka NHMI

Offlinerizingfire
Mycoticus psychoticus
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9429212 - 12/14/08 09:14 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

So everything has been running well for the last month or so, I just wanted to thank everyone who stopped by and made it a fully running board again, now it is pretty much sef-sustaining...anyway, thanks and I just wanted to post this to let everyone who gives a shit know that all of the technical difficulties are over as well. So thanks and stop buy sometime if you are ever board. www.shroomotopia.net. Shroomery Rocks and the classified is the best advertising ever...thanks for allowing this too. We will be forever greatful...

--------------------
aka NHMI

OfflineGainer
Syzurp
 User Gallery

Loc: Ðirty §outh
    #9429262 - 12/14/08 09:24 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

rizingfire said:
Because we take the noobs that drive you guys crazy with questions and anyone else you don't want. Most of us belong to at least one other forum..

:awesome: Shotty programming that loses threads and usernames, and your going to take all our noobs and annoying members I couldn't ask for a better christmas present.

--------------------
"I mean, it's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
-Captain Murphy

"Quit being a bitch and pill me up"
-Dr. Quinn

"Smoke that bitch"
"I am not Stormy, I am He who smokes Bitches!"
-Stormy

OfflineD4NK
Omni-Potent
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: A Different Parallel Real...
    #9429697 - 12/14/08 11:13 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Trying to steal the Shroomery's user base?  Come on man, that's just lame. :thumbdown:

--------------------
  Moderation is key 

"There is no god higher than truth." 

InvisibleKillerPicklez
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: Shroomotopia.com Classified to those members who are from here... [Re: rizingfire] * 1
    #9429716 - 12/14/08 11:18 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

will you quit spamming your shitty forum already plz

OfflineIdeLOLogies
Strange

Re: Shroomotopia.com Classified to those members who are from here... [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #9429727 - 12/14/08 11:20 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I wish this was posted in OTD.

--------------------
God takes those closest to us, because it makes him feel better about himself. He is a very vengeful God. He's all pissed off about something we did thousands of years ago. He just can't get over it, so he doesn't care who he takes. Children, puppies, it don't matter to him, so long as it makes us sad.

Why does God give us anything?

Look at it this way: if you want to make a baby cry, first you give it a lollipop. Then you take it away. If you never give it a lollipop to begin with, it would have nothin' to cry about. That's like God, who gives us life and love and help just so that he can tear it all away and make us cry, so he can drink the sweet milk of our tears. You see, it's our tears, Stan, that give God his great power.

Offlinerizingfire
Mycoticus psychoticus
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Shroomotopia.com Classified to those members who are from here... [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #9693447 - 01/28/09 08:52 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I hardly consider this spamming, nor does anyone else but I will continue to plug the forum for as long as I am paying to advertise it here. No one is forcing you to go there.

--------------------
aka NHMI

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: over there
    #9693510 - 01/28/09 09:37 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

You are not paying to advertise here or you would be a shroomery sponsor/vendor. You definitely aren't paying the same fees as advertisers. You are a supporter of the shroomery which is only 5 bucks a month, less if you buy more than one month so your advertising isn't justified. What you are doing is called spamming.

Offlinemuddypotter
duke o fearl
Male User Gallery

Loc: shit land Flag
Re: Shroomotopia.com Classified to those members who are from here... [Re: Rebirtha]
    #9693529 - 01/28/09 09:45 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Evan said:
You are not paying to advertise here or you would be a shroomery sponsor/vendor. You definitely aren't paying the same fees as advertisers. You are a supporter of the shroomery which is only 5 bucks a month, less if you buy more than one month so your advertising isn't justified. What you are doing is called spamming.

.  I think we all love the shroomery. We are happy where we are but thanks for the spam

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies