Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineCannashroom
Smoke two Joints
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere
Deep Events and the CIA’s Global Drug Connection
    #9000180 - 09/28/08 09:35 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Deep Events and the CIA’s Global Drug Connection

This article is very long, and I am only part way through, but this essay is part of a lifetime of research into these "Deep Politics".  This article reveals some of the CIA drug trade connections and their "deep" ties to certain political events in history.  It is a detailed look into the international drug trade and its military intelligence, political connections especially to a shadow government.

The author, Peter Dale Scott, recently gave a lecture at my University (McGill) and talked on some of these points among other things.  He told us that when he was an Undergraduate at Mcgill he studied in a class of 4 on nationalism with none other than Zbigniew Brzezinski.  He told about how his antics, like stealing the presidency of the communist party of the school, got him noticed by the Rockefeller, very intriguing stuff.  Anyways this was back in the 1940s, so he has lived through the past 60 years and seen connections between these deep political events like JFK's assassination, The Gulf of Tonkin Incident, and 9/11.

A good quote I heard him say was something to this effect "As an extensive JFK researcher, when I heard the official story for 9/11 it was like the same thing all over again, people ready to take the rap and a whole story fabricated"

He told of how he first cast off the conspiracy theories, but following more and more research and these connections to the CIA, drug trafficking and deep politics he has completely changed his stance and declared he no longer thinks there were even Arabs any planes.  This article is extensively research and has a thorough bibliography.

--------------------
"A human being is part of the whole, called by us 'Universe'; a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest -- a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and affection for a few persons nearest us.

Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole nature in its beauty.

Nobody is able to achieve this completely but striving for such achievement is, in itself, a part of the liberation and a foundation for inner security."

Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: Deep Events and the CIA’s Global Drug Connection [Re: Cannashroom]
    #9000821 - 09/29/08 12:37 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Another loon who has become senile enough to swallow the Troofer koolaid. What is it with McGill that they import these cranks to lecture to impressionable undergrads? Does any of your tuition go towards their speaking fees? If so, demand a refund.

Phred

--------------------

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Deep Events and the CIA’s Global Drug Connection [Re: Phred]
    #9001495 - 09/29/08 07:25 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Are you going to refute the fact that the US gov't has ever been involved in illicit drug trade?

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
Re: Deep Events and the CIA’s Global Drug Connection [Re: Redstorm]
    #9001592 - 09/29/08 08:13 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

...or that James McNamara has gone on record saying that there probably never
was a torpedo attack and that the GoT incident was yet another falsehood
used to drive public opinion in to war.

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #9001618 - 09/29/08 08:25 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

... or that JFK was never really assassinated and is living on Planet X with Elvis?

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineCannashroom
Smoke two Joints
Male User Gallery

Re: Deep Events and the CIA’s Global Drug Connection [Re: afoaf]
    #9001621 - 09/29/08 08:27 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Another article you refuse to read Phred, because you don't agree with it.  Maybe if you had read the article, and actually gave it some thought then you wouldn't be so ignorant as to disregard all the real events described in the essay like the ones mentioned above.  No I didn't pay tuition for this, but at least the political science department of my University doesn't have its head completely in It's ass regarding real world events.  It was a public lecture and In fact I was one of the few undergrads because It was Friday night and everyone else my age is preoccupied with getting drunk.

You call out the author for being crank, but the fact remains, He has lived through all these events he has written of, and spents years researching the deep politics surrounding them.  He may have been old, but definitively not senile, was very with it and lectured extremely well for someone of his age. 

I'm sorry Phred, but your refusal to actually read it and actually add something credible to the argument rather than attack the author, me and my university for writing/presenting this information.  Phred, if your not going to add something to the conversation of the thread rather than just insult the authors because you don't agree with them, then don't post.  I'm tired of this shit,  This article had hundreds of references, all the information had been extensively researched and corroborated.

Please if you want to argue against this guy or me, read the article, and respond with something backed up by facts, but I know that's too much to ask, I'm just another loon!

--------------------
"A human being is part of the whole, called by us 'Universe'; a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest -- a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and affection for a few persons nearest us.

Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole nature in its beauty.

Nobody is able to achieve this completely but striving for such achievement is, in itself, a part of the liberation and a foundation for inner security."

Albert Einstein

InvisiblelIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl
Stranger

Loc: Texas
Re: Deep Events and the CIA’s Global Drug Connection [Re: Seuss]
    #9001623 - 09/29/08 08:28 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

:lol:

Stranger

#9001669 - 09/29/08 08:44 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Well I read a bit of the article... hard for me to accept it on face value. Sure he has a lot of references, but he doesn't reference his claims specifically. So you are basically left in the dark which information came from which sources.

But it looks interesting, I will probably read the rest of it when I got some free time.

OfflineCannashroom
Smoke two Joints
Male User Gallery

Re: Deep Events and the CIA’s Global Drug Connection [Re: lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl]
    #9001676 - 09/29/08 08:46 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Why don't you guys just take the time to read it?  The author was an English Professor at the University of California, Berkley, so you know it is well written, making reading a long essay much better.

--------------------

Albert Einstein

Stranger

#9001690 - 09/29/08 08:50 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Because I have been up for over 24 hours and I'm pretty strung out at the moment.

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

#9002461 - 09/29/08 12:29 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I don't need to read yet another witless screed from yet another hapless loon who has managed to delude himself into believing there weren't even any Arabs on the planes that day.

Troofers are a complete and utter waste of normal people's time. None of their arguments hang together because none of them are capable of rational thought. Or - to be more precise - if they are capable of rational thought they refuse to exercise it. Life is too short to spend even a minute reading their gibberish. There's too much good stuff out there to read. So much so, in fact, that I (and I am a VERY fast reader) don't have enough time to read it all. Why should I cut into that precious reading time by spending some of it on the rantings of morons like this clown?

In the last seven years I've had hundreds of posters think they are scoring some kind of points off me by claiming that since I haven't deigned to read their particular asshat's wacky version of 9/11, I don't know what I'm talking about, and that if only I were to take the time to read their particular retard's version, the scales would drop from my eyes. So sorry, but this is bullshit. I've read every possible argument from these bozos over the last seven year. Multiple times in almost every case, dozens of times in most cases.  I don't need to read every paranoid nutbar's pet conspiracy to know that no - those planes weren't illusions or directed by remote control or by suicidal CIA operatives or whatever, just as I don't need to read every moonbat's insistence that the moon landings were faked to know that yes... a dozen men did in fact walk on the moon almost four decades ago, and that no... the Sun does not in fact revolve around the Earth.

As it happens, I did take a quick scan down this chucklehead's page, and saw nothing I haven't seen countless times before. You as a relative n00b to this forum are probably not aware of just how old I am and how many decades I have spent as a rabid news freak/political junkie. I've seen all these tired old unsupported (and often self-contradictory) cliches dozens of times before, from every brain-damaged Leftard like Howard Zinn and Noam Chomsky to Michael Moore. Is it possible that at some point during its long and checkered history, some people employed by the CIA might have had dealings - perhaps even business dealings - with some people who traffic in drugs? Of course, duh! So what?

But as soon as our supposedly rational chronicler of events starts assuring us that 9/11 was a government operation and that there weren't even any Arabs on the planes that day, his pronouncements on everything else are immediately rendered worthless, just as if he were to claim the moon landings were shot on a soundstage in Area 51. 

So no, I will never bother to read any more of this halfwit's ramblings than I already have. If you choose to perceive this as some kind of vindication of your worldview, knock yourself out.

Phred

--------------------

Offlinepiracetam
bioanalytical chemist
Male User Gallery

Loc: TX Flag
    #9002740 - 09/29/08 01:39 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

CIA already admitted once, in the 70's, to being involved in the heroin trade.

that's all it takes.

I imagine they were salivating at the prospect of the UAE port deal a couple years back

--------------------
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is just poetry, imagination." ~Max Planck

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
Re: Deep Events and the CIA’s Global Drug Connection [Re: Seuss]
    #9002817 - 09/29/08 01:54 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Seuss said:
... or that JFK was never really assassinated and is living on Planet X with Elvis?

I don't think you can class the GOT and cia drug smugling with that.

Given that the CIA has been involved in drug smuggling, and that at least initial GOT reports were incorrect, though I happen to believe the consensus view on what happened and why, I don't think that's a good comparison.

A

InvisibleMinstrel
Man of Science
Male User Gallery

Loc: Hogtown
Re: Deep Events and the CIA’s Global Drug Connection [Re: piracetam]
    #9002988 - 09/29/08 02:22 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

piracetam said:

Yes, but because some loon wrote about it, it must not be true.

--------------------

Offlinepiracetam
bioanalytical chemist
Male User Gallery

Loc: TX Flag
Re: Deep Events and the CIA’s Global Drug Connection [Re: Minstrel]
    #9002998 - 09/29/08 02:24 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Minstrel said:
Quote:

piracetam said:

Yes, but because some loon wrote about it, it must not be true.

haha

I assume that's sarcasm. the pathetic thing is, apologists actually think like that

--------------------
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is just poetry, imagination." ~Max Planck

OfflineCannashroom
Smoke two Joints
Male User Gallery

Re: Deep Events and the CIA’s Global Drug Connection [Re: johnm214]
    #9003146 - 09/29/08 02:51 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

This article is not about who did 9/11, it is about CIA global drug trade information.  You try to defend attacks on the article without reading it by saying that since the author believes one thing, you happen to disagree with, then everything else he says is void.  Hey I don't believe in any world religion, but that doesn't mean I would absolutely disregard anything said by a religious person. 

Now, as to the So What if the CIA deal drugs?  Well you would see that this article connects this global trade of drugs to many of these "Deep Events" like destabilization of south American countries.

Just some question for Phred:

Do you believe that the US Military could have planned the entire Theater of War in Afghanistan in a mere 3 weeks?  It takes at least a Year for a war of that size to be planned and prepared, how could they plan this war so quickly?

Do you believe that the Global War on Terror is right?

Is the GWOT justified by 9/11?

Do you support the murder of millions of innocent Muslims in Iraq, and Afghanistan?

Do you think that terrorism is a threat to your safety?

If you answer yes, then you are ignorant and completely heartless to the suffering caused by this GWOT.  The War on Terror is all fear mongering and control, with 9/11 being the height of it all.  Not only does this GWOT hurt so many innocent, it also exacerbates the situation making radical Muslims even more fanatical about their hate for the US.

Why does the United States have the right to declare anyone anywhere an "Unlawful Enemy Combatant" based on their own discretion, and continue to kill, detain, or torture these people in the name of "security"?

We have a war that threatens global security, global peace, global economy and the enviornment to a great degree, and when people try to reveal the truth about it, all you can do is ridicule them.

WAR IS TERROR!

--------------------

Albert Einstein

Edited by Cannashroom (09/29/08 02:52 PM)

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

#9003296 - 09/29/08 03:25 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

This article is not about who did 9/11, it is about CIA global drug trade information.  You try to defend attacks on the article without reading it by saying that since the author believes one thing, you happen to disagree with, then everything else he says is void.

Not at all. I merely point out correctly that Troofers are immune to facts. Why would I waste my time listening to anything someone who is immune to facts has to say about anything at all, let alone something as murky, controversial, and in many cases ultimately unknowable as the secret history of an agency which specializes in secret stuff? If he says the sky is blue, I don't automatically assume the sky is red, no. But he sure as shit isn't qualified to school me on anything more complicated than that.

I will say again - is it a possibility that at some point people working for the CIA did business with some people in the drug trade? Of course it's possible. Maybe it's even probable. So what? How on earth does that have anything to do with the global war on terror? Answer -- it doesn't. Do you think Osama bin Laden blew up the African embassies because some CIA operative back in the Seventies moved some heroin? Fuck no. Will the Islamic 'splodeydopes stop self-detonating themselves in crowded marketplaces if Bush apologizes for the CIA easing New York's heroin drought thirty years ago (or whenever)? Again - fuck no. So what's your point?

Quote:

Well you would see that this article connects this global trade of drugs to many of these "Deep Events" like destabilization of south American countries.

Uh huh. And Al Qaeda is just soooooooo concerned with the fate of the Infidels in Peru.

Quote:

Do you believe that the US Military could have planned the entire Theater of War in Afghanistan in a mere 3 weeks?

Why do you think they did?

Quote:

It takes at least a Year for a war of that size to be planned and prepared, how could they plan this war so quickly?

As if a McGill undergrad has even the faintest conception of how wars (of any size) are planned and fought. News flash, Sparky - it is entirely unnecessary to plan every last little detail out before acting, especially considering that no plan ever survives intact the first contact with the enemy.

Quote:

Do you believe that the Global War on Terror is right?

Of course.

Quote:

Is the GWOT justified by 9/11?

Not only was it justified by the attacks, it was long overdue. Free nations should have responded to terrorist attacks long before September 11. Clinton and the Euroweenies were too gutless to do so, though. So here we are.

Quote:

Do you support the murder of millions of innocent Muslims in Iraq, and Afghanistan?

Of course not, which is why I heartily endorse the hunting down and neutralization of Islamic 'splodeydopes wherever they rear their heads.

Quote:

Do you think that terrorism is a threat to your safety?

Of course.

Quote:

If you answer yes, then you are ignorant and completely heartless to the suffering caused by this GWOT.

LOL!

Yeah, sure, Junior. I'm the heartless one because a whole whap of medieval religious lunatics have been murdering their fellow muslims for not being sufficiently pious. As for ignorance, I leave it to the readers of the thread to decide for themselves whose grasp of the facts in this matchup is more complete. I'm confident they're not going to think it's you.

The war on Islamic terrorists can end at any time. All the 'spodeydopes have to do is start behaving themselves. Until they do, any free country - not just the United States - is morally justified in neutralizing them wherever they are discovered.

Quote:

We have a war that threatens global security, global peace, global economy and the enviornment to a great degree, and when people try to reveal the truth about it, all you can do is ridicule them.

No, Jethro, we have a bunch of religious fanatics threatening global security, global peace, the global economy and the environment to a great degree and when people try to hide their heads in the sand from this glaringly obvious fact, we have to put up with posts like yours.

Phred

--------------------

Invisiblepinkfloydms
!!!!!
Male

Loc: City of Dreams
    #9003342 - 09/29/08 03:32 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Some would say that the US is nothing more than religious fanatics trying to spread their Christianity everywhere not so much unlike the crusades.

And the fact that we have some idiots out their saying spread democracy at all costs, is pretty stupid as well.

What ever happened to minding your own business?

Oh and I didn't read and don't agree with the rest of the thread, this was only a response to what phred said here.

>>No, Jethro, we have a bunch of religious fanatics threatening global security, global peace, the global economy and the environment to a great degree and when people try to hide their heads in the sand from this glaringly obvious fact, we have to put up with posts like yours.

--------------------
Muppet Said:

so yeah:
- 'sex' five times
- once with a man
- once with a cadaver
- and thrice with actual women(all of which were prostitutes)
Best story ever!

www.panicstream.com :thumbup:

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Re: Deep Events and the CIA’s Global Drug Connection [Re: piracetam]
    #9003348 - 09/29/08 03:34 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

piracetam wrote:

Quote:

Which CIA director (or former director) made the admission, when did he make it, to whom, and which credible news agency reported it? To be more concise:

link, please.

Phred

--------------------

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
Re: Deep Events and the CIA’s Global Drug Connection [Re: pinkfloydms]
    #9003383 - 09/29/08 03:41 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

yeah, I couldn't believe palin said we should spread democracy at all costs

So, palin, if we could convert one tribe in south america to democracy, at a cost of ten thousand lives, that would be fine?

Oh, it wouldn't?  You mean there's a reasonableness test?  No shit, and that was the question, where is the line?  Something you completely ignored.

Anyone who would say we should do anything at all costs is a fool or is more interested in stupid buzzphrases to be bothered to answer a question.

And really, why do we need or want to spread democracy?  That doesn't make any sense whatsoever, and certainly doesn't jive with our prior policies.  She's acting like this is some established and obvious conclusion, when I can't see how it is.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom